[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/philes, I want to share an experience with all of you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 3-12-2008.jpg (319KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3-12-2008.jpg
319KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /x/philes, I want to share an experience with all of you. Take it for what it is...

When I was younger I went through an experimentation phase and, one night, decided to try DXM. I started off extremely small, I think it was 300mg, and felt relatively little effect. It felt like a really good buzz from alcohol but it had this artificial, chemical feel to it. Hard to explain but relevant.

So after I hit my climax and was enjoying the trip, I had smoked a little pot and stepped out for a cigarette. I used to live out in the country of Mid-Michigan. I lit up my cigarette and moved to the end of my open porch where I could see across a gigantic corn field (currently empty with tiny stalks sticking out of the ground). In the distance, a long tree line separated this field from the next field on. In the field I could see was a small rolling hill, ever so slight.

The moon was bright and I enjoyed the scenery as I smoked my cigarette. cont'd
>>
File: 2-27-2012 8-51-31 PM.png (709KB, 1031x839px) Image search: [Google]
2-27-2012 8-51-31 PM.png
709KB, 1031x839px
>>19189846
As per anyone that's gone or lived in the country, you tend to hear a lot of sounds. Trees shuttering, bushes blowing, the sound of long grass swashing in the wind, distant animals, insects and frogs of all sorts. Tonight wasn't any different.

My experience started after I heard a dog start to bark. Normal enough, I literally thought nothing of it. The dog continued to bark for some time before it started to howl. At first, it wasn't loud, just a normal howl that a dog does in between its barks like an organic ambulance warning pedestrians of its virtues.

But then the howl changed. It got super loud, as if this dog was in the yard right next to mine, yet simultaneously it sounded like it was coming from all around. As this howl rang out, and hung in the air, I heard dogs from literally a mile or more around chime in, all howling the same type of howl. Their voices merged and seemed to resonant, producing this eerie warbling effect and intensifying in loudness.

cont'd
>>
File: 3-8-2012 2-36-27 PM.png (725KB, 1017x846px) Image search: [Google]
3-8-2012 2-36-27 PM.png
725KB, 1017x846px
>>19189867
I began to get this rush that I'm sure anyone has experienced in the past. That rush of fear, anxiety, and utter interest. When you were a kid and pretended there were monsters around and ran with your friends. When you thought there was something in the dark when the door was cracked. Utter terror yet a sick sense of addiction.

The howls became so loud and morphed into this bubbly, warbling beeping sound. The only thing I've ever heard similar is from the Star Trek movies. That sound that is similar to some kind of sci-fi sonar.

That sound gained more resonance and it was like the sound was filling this medium around me. No shit, not the air, I realize this is a medium and sound waves would fill it. I mean, it seemed to fill this physical jelly around me. And then, I saw it...
>>
File: 3-8-2012 4-45-28 AM.png (697KB, 1013x845px) Image search: [Google]
3-8-2012 4-45-28 AM.png
697KB, 1013x845px
>>19189873
As the howl/warble/scifi sonar hit its peak intensity, I saw this ball of light form in the distance over the crops. It moved very oddly.

What I saw is hard to describe so, I'll attempt to describe it the best I can. I didn't see a person, or a thing, beyond this light. But I'm going to use the reference how I related it.

It was like a person was running across the field extremely fast, about 20mph (based on a normal person sprinting around 10mph). The light was strobing, as if the "person" was spinning a yo-yo that was lit up, blinking on and off quickly. I vividly remember seeing the light go in the high arc (Around The World trick with a yo yo) and, as it neared the ground, seeing the lumens light the ground up. I could see the stalks of the field become illuminated and cast shadows as the light circled around and around. I can also remember the trees in the tree line
>>
File: 3-9-2012 1-40-49 AM.png (917KB, 1010x842px) Image search: [Google]
3-9-2012 1-40-49 AM.png
917KB, 1010x842px
>>19189898
The leaves in the trees cast shadows against the trees behind them.

The reason I'm mentioning this detail of the lighting is because it was so, so vivid. More vivid than any visual distortion or hallucination I've ever had, yet on such an extremely small amount of the substance. I've taken upwards of +1.4g of DXM before and never saw something this vivid in this reality (admittedly, saw things much more intense in other realities).

At a certain point, the light stopped. It had moved roughly 50-100 yards across the field. When the light sputtered out, so, too, did the howling/warble/scifi sonar stop.

Then it was so calm and quiet. No frogs, no crickets, no other sounds besides a gentle breeze rustling leaves.

I was left stunned and awestruck. From that day forward, I've had other "paranormal" experiences, but this was the precedence of the following events. All with orange lights. This faint, glowing goldish-orange light, always strobing.
>>
File: 3-12-2012 6-33-18 AM.png (914KB, 1017x846px) Image search: [Google]
3-12-2012 6-33-18 AM.png
914KB, 1017x846px
>>19189919
Has ANYONE out there experienced anything similar to this? Anything with the strobing orange lights? Anything with distortions like this that seem more real than everything else, so vivid and you feel so lucid? I don't know what prompted me to post about this tonight; I've lurked here for 7-8 years and used to be huge into posting when mysticism was rampant here and people were actually ascending. If you're out there, anyone that's experienced something similar, please share and know there are others.
>>
>>19189926
Most hallucinations with strong stuff feels at least that vivid, if you don't simple buy them completely.

As for Orange strobe lights they are usually described even with the Ganzfeld experiment, if you are curious you can try that.
>>
>>19189926
I've had strange hallucinations brought on by low doses of some random drugs that shouldn't cause such realistic hallucinations. Like If I take 3 tabs I see some cool visuals. But rarely I will smoke weed/something else and straight up hallucinate something that looks real.

Your story reminded me of something I saw in mexico, I was drunk and smoking a cigar on a beach when I saw a man moving FAST across the beach behind me, he was not running, but hovering, not bobbing up and down and moving steadily. I've seen this another time but I forget where. He had this weird posture and there was something else strange that I can't remember.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.