[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with entities while on psychedelics? I've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2160.jpg (202KB, 512x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2160.jpg
202KB, 512x538px
Experiences with entities while on psychedelics?
I've had a salvia trip where I experienced the matter in front of me altering into cartoon like characters with eyes and they started talking to me. It scared me so badly I started crying. They were trying to calm me down by singing but It wasn't helping because their voices were so strange. I was praying for the trip to go away at this point.

I've had other odd experiences on DMT and shrooms where there were possibly entities trying to communicate with me, but nothing like my salvia experiences.

Who else has interesting experiences on psychedelics?
>>
Reality around me unfolded into an infinite clockwork of golden hued intricately geared mechanisms. Stipes or light beams through the smoke and blinds became physical blades that hurt to pass through. Then everything began to break apart into pure black emptyness, where a feminine entity was present and communicating with me. This is salvia also
>>
My first salvia trip; I swear I stepped out of my body and was looking back at myself and my buddies through the window.

I freaked the fuck out and ended up crawling to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. I wasn't ready for such an extreme trip and thought I might be dying and 'departing' from my body...
>>
>>19189565
Salvia pretty much always exposes me to the female entity that most people see on salvia trips. There seems to be more than just her and I there, but I never really see any of them.

Supposedly combining any tryptamine (psilocybin, DMT) with harmala alkaloids (b. caapi, syrian rue, chaliponga, etc) makes entity contact much more likelier (on top of making the tryptamines vastly more potent).
My plan is to drink some rue tea and experiment with smoking light doses of DMT, should be cool
>>
I keep meaning to try salvia again. It was kind of a pain to get any effect out of it the first time. I'd take a hit, and the salvia would hit me with a fusillade of computational permissions requests. I reflexively shut them down as I shut down all mindwandering that displeases me... and the drug did nothing.

Two doubled doses later, I decided that the problem was probably that I was refusing permissions. I'd been discarding that as nonsense data, a glitch in the computer in the mind, because since when do drugs ask permission? But anyways, for my fourth attempt of the night, I decided that this time I would approve at least some of the permissions requests.

I focused hard as the drug was setting in, picking apart WHAT was being requested... and when I saw one I liked, I approved the request. Thus did the world turn for a few minutes into a fractal maze where every surface rose up with textured patterns.

I keep meaning to try it again, but the experience of having to negotiate with the drug was so peculiar that I've been uncertain about it. What was I negotiating with, really? What WAS that? Whoever heard of a drug asking permission?
>>
>>19189653
Are you roleplaying?
Anyway just smoke more and hold the hits in. Use a powerful light, like a torch lighter.
>>
>>19189663
Not roleplaying.

I used it one time again a few weeks after that, and... it almost didn't seem to do anything, but I realized that had to be wrong. Most of the surfaces around me had been replaced by wood. It was like I'd been transported into an otherworld just like ours, but making extensive use of faux wood paneling in all the decor. (It was pretty tacky.)

The fact that it didn't do the permissions thing again didn't encourage me to keep trying - it's not consistent. So I chalked it up to hallucinogen weirdness and got uneasy about continuing to use it. If I can't predict it at all, who knows what will happen next time?
>>
>>19189675
>If I can't predict it at all, who knows what will happen next time?
that's the point lol. you wouldn't take entheogens if they only gave you what you expected out of them
>>
How would one go about obtaining DMT.Salvia I have no problem acquiring its just the damn DMT
>>
>>19189722
Buy mimosa hostilis root bark
Look up how to extract it from mimosa hostilis root bark
>>
>>19189653
Holy fucking pretentious.......
>>
>>19189627
I had this feeling on DMT. I stepped outside for a smoke after I couldn't handle being inside with everyone else in the house. As I walk out the door I watch myself walk outside. Then I proceed to (struggle to) find my lighter and smokes and light one up. I then look to my right and I see myself standing there and freak out. That experience was 'the one' for me that kind of opened the doors to everything.
>>
>>19189748
trippy
were you still getting wild visuals at this point or was it more like a reality glitch after the comedown?
>>
>>19189733
Aren't you the least bit curious why so many people are hardheaded to salvia? Perhaps if you were the least bit curious, you might learn something? No? Okay.
>>
>>19189565
I've seen the Machine Elves building the Next. I respected them. You should too. Don't be naughty.
>>
>>19189642
Salvia and shrooms have very feminine spirits. I had an experience listening to Ground Zero on the radio and they were deciphering Obama speeches and I felt a dark manifestation of a satanic feeling. Then I look down and started seeing symbols on my legs and I cupped my hands over my face and saw a bright, white light and colors coming off around it. I felt a feminine spirit that I referred to at the time as Mother Nature tell me telephathialy, without voice, that we need to save the environment. It was a pretty wild yet magical experience. I felt a true sense of courage at the time and felt like I had to take action. Obviously after I came down, I lost any motivation to do anything I thought up haha...
>>
>>19189642
woops chaliponga doesn't have harmalas, correction**
it has DMT in it
>>
>>19189760
Yeah, when I was inside I saw the kaleidoscope visuals, and saw my buddy in the corner in the fetal position who also took some hits, and I was also feeling super sick. I have no idea how long I was standing still but it seemed like a while. Then I believe I witnessed seeing the earth from above? (This was a while ago and I immediately forgot what happened during this point afterwards anyways, it's what people describe as the blackout. I guess this happens often.) I saw some wild colors and then kind of came back. As I was outside on the porch like everything was the same, but instead of a regular porch the wood that held the roof up turned into roman styled pillars, and there was tile on the ground. I also tried looking at my phone and couldn't understand numbers or letters. And I started to worry because I couldn't remember my name, who I was, who my family was, what their names were, and I was getting scared. But I guess I was just like yelling "fuck, fuck, fuck" the whole time but I don't remember that lol. And then I saw the leaves changing colors as I really came down from the high. It was weird because I was totally aware of myself at this point, but the leaves would change to whatever color I thought of.
>>
>>19189773
No, I was scared. My ego was beat down big time. I respect them and I know what they do. They keep all of this together.
>>
>>19189760
Oh and a very important part I missed. When I was outside there was a patch of flowers. I started dry heaving into them. When I would heave, they would kind of screech at me and the buds turned into a giant eye ball. And when I was done heaving, they would hiss and shake like maracas. They were starring at me and their eyes would pierce through me like I was witnessing something deviant.
>>
I was huffing gasoline one time and reality broke down into a bunch of vertical slats as I was looking around. One of those slats had a Pepsi can in it and it felt like I was looking at the behind the scenes of reality. Like this Pepsi can was just some shapes and colors behind everything we normally perceive. I thought maybe past people had seen this same thing and that's where they got the idea for Pepsi. I'm pretty sure that was just my brain drowning.
>>
On salvia I saw mirror copies of myself in every direction while feeling a tearing sensation in my midsection. And a female voice telling me I wasn't the real me. Fuck salvia. DMT is way better. I felt truly changed by it. I saw things previously unimaginable. Lovecraftian without the horror aspect. Astonishment.
>>
File: IMG_0474.png (26KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.png
26KB, 640x1136px
I seen a UFO on acid and it blew my mind, a friend managed to record the UFO and I have a video and a zoomed in sc of the video. If someone could edit this pic to make it clearer would be much appreciated
>>
File: IMG_0352.png (26KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.png
26KB, 640x1136px
>how do I upload a video from camera roll
>pic related
>>
>>19189653

Salvia is quite intelligent. Perhaps you don't believe that, but the consciousness of Salvia is extremely alien, and extremely wise. It cannot breach your self-erected barriers of mind.

That's interesting, I have never heard of that happening. Next time, if you trust it enough, see if you can literally approve all of the requests. You will be in for something permanently transformative, and utterly, existentially spectacular.
>>
>>19189627
holy shit, I had this experience too, except it felt like I was whipped around the room and could see everything from above, it scared the fuck out of me and I freaked out, and to be calmed down
>>
File: maxresdesfault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdesfault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>19189565
Similar thing OP.

I used to be fond of dropping acid and me and some friends knew a girl who was a chemist who would make batches distilled in everclear and sell us eyedroppers full of them. One time accidentally gave myself about 3 drops nasally which would probably be around 5-7 blotters worth of hits.

Anyways, it was fun for a little while.. we were listening to music and it started becoming unsettling when the music started to sound weird, i turned to friends and asked "yo what song is this?" and they (all sober except me and one other guy) were like "are you joking? you put this on".

I was like "fair enough" and continued just enjoying the visuals/mental stuff. I was staring at a corner of the room when i realized (and i didn't even notice the transition, i just suddenly realized i was looking at it) the entire room was just a flat plane, and each person was a shape with a basic primary color, and i was kind of viewing it from an above perspective. The second i noticed everything snapped back to normal (normal for being on acid anyway, drippy walls and all that) and my buddy sitting next to me apparently saw my expression change and went "dude, where'd you just go?" and i stumbled over words for a while trying to explain it, and after a little bit i just gave up, but he kept asking where I went/what i saw, or at least I thought he did, and each time he asked felt more ominous, like violent intent was being implied.

I told myself I was on acid, closed my eyes for a minute and saw cartoon elephants similar to this picture. Scared the shit out of me for whatever reason, felt like i was looking into a different dimension or somesuch and I was about to lose it. Opened my eyes to try to not have to view that, and upon opening them I saw about 5 dark figures standing over me chanting in some sort of demonic sounding language, or at least that's what i thought happened.

1/2
>>
>>19191496
2/2

Friends later told me when i closed my eyes for a minute, i was actually sitting there for about 45 minutes being completely mute, eyes tightly shut and with a horrified expression. the chanting dark figures i saw were actually my friends standing infront of me asking if I was alright. When this happened, I ran out of the room screaming and sat on the porch crying hysterically. Oddly enough, an acquaintance that I wasn't particularly fond of showed up soon after and asked if I was alright, and the second I saw and spoke to her, suddenly everything was ok again. Seemed to me at the time that she radiated a really positive energy, which is kind of bizarre because normally I don't particularly like this girl.

and that's all, i rode out the rest of my trip pretty normally.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.