[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met anyone that had some legit supernatural stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 31

Have you ever met anyone that had some legit supernatural stuff going on? Friends, family, weird kid no one hung out with, etc.

Abilities, witchcraft, aliens, hauntings, whatever?

Tell us your story /x/
>>
File: 1497907774216.png (118KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497907774216.png
118KB, 500x548px
>>19189562
Yeah man. Green text time. (story is true, 100% no bullshit)

>chick me and my sister know from school
>nice enough girl but always talked about her imaginary friends
>one day we were all hanging out and she's like
anon look at what Spencer can do
>spencer is her imaginary horse-person
>whathefuck.gif
>she leans over the edge of a sofa, and her legs are the only things on it, the rest of her body is hovering over the empty space
>fucking chills up and down my arm while i write this, jeez
>she laughs and we're both freaked out
thanks spencer :)
>stop being friends with her after a while, after she shows us pictures of her imaginary friends
>a cat, a bat, and spencer
>cat tells her to hurt herself and jump off buildings
>he's a meanie
>bat is a fucking normie
>spencer tells her 'secrets'

Haven't seen her in a while.

Also knew a girl who cursed me via Youtube, and also have a friend who sees shit at night

>tfw you realize how many fucked up people you know
>>
I have witnessed a lot of traumatic things in my life. I think there is a curse on my family. My grandma was brutally murdered and raped by her son, and me and my dad found her. My cousin committed suicide right in front of his sister, everyone abuses animals and are just so dark and evil and twisted and horrible. My only explanation is that I am sure my family is cursed and I think I am cursed as well. My two aunts (same side of family) were both wiccan and sacrificed animals. One aunt ended up chopping her boyfriends head off with an axe in the middle if the desert and now she is in a mental hospital. The other aunt hexed my family because my dad wouldn't lend her money one time and we found a dead pig in our driveway and she said she put a hex on us. This may all sound unreal to you guys but it's true. No one believes the fucked up shit I tell then avout my family. My family might be one of the most fucked up families out there. I want to summon a demon that can help me get these traumatic images out of my head and help me get away from the horrible fucking negative thoughts I have. I have horrible nightmares. I haven't left the house in months, I quit my job and just fucking HATE people and I just want to kill myself every day to get away from the thoughts I have. I have gone to therapists all of my life I am on medications, and I meditate. I'm a practicing wiccan, I cast spells, charge sacred protective items, burn sage, you name it. I do this to create positive energy around me and to rid myself of negative feelings and thoughts. But it just doesn't seem to be working any more. No matter what I do, the negativity I feel inside me just won't go away. It can be repressed for maybe a week, but it always comes back. I feel like maybe something is wrong with my spirit or my soul. I want to summon someone who can make these thoughts go away, and to break to break a curse. Does anyone know the signs of a family being cursed. In seriously so desperate.
>>
Ive had a sort of sixth sense since im quite young. Its only in the later years that i realised about it. By that time i was already getting pretty cold hearted so I started to understand what it was. It could feelmother people somehow. Know what they felt, how they fell in a given time.

Met this girl who i came to care for alot. She had bipolars so her emotional spikes made my sense feel her in ways ive never felt emotions before from other people

At any time of the day i could tell if she was happy or upset. If something had happened, even tho i didnt know exactly what... she was in the masseshusets. And im here in east canada.

There was a considerable amount of distance there.

This sixth sense has followed me throughout my life. Ive felt spirits before aswell. One enhabits my fathers home, which i suspect is my grandfather. Whom might had followed me while i was younger too. Not sure on that tho.

Always wanted to try to master it but idk where to go for that or where to look.
>>
used to think I could tell the future.

turns out it was just bad mental health, medicated now
>>
>>19189685
Fuck dude I'm so sorry
>>
>>19189685
>everyone abuses animals and are just so dark and evil and twisted and horrible

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>19189685
Nice copypasta you enormous faggot
>>
File: IMG_2566.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
>>19189685

shit, I feel you bro, sending prayers and positive vibes your way
>>
I have been mentally attacked by an entire town when I learned the truth about cats and dogs. Everyone was wearing sunglasses
>>
>>19189940

what the fuck?
>>
>>19189562
>mom had me when grandpas mother was ill and almost ready to die from her age
>mom said that great grandmother loved me just as she loved grandpa
>said that she would only be happy with me or grandpa around
>when i became an older baby she had died on her hospital bed
>weird things started happening to us
>since we lived with my grandparents at the time they still had all of her things
>some nights we would hear my great grandmothers music box playing in the middle of the night
>whenever the family would take pictures of me they would see always see a strange orb somewhere in the photo
>always took it as a sign that she wanted to spend her remaining years on earth watching me laugh and smile
>never got that chance so in death she came back to experience my presence once more
>>
>>19189944
I let the doublespeak take over my life and my work life and home life converged. Everyone was in on it but me. I couldn't speak double but I could hear it. And everyone around me drove me crazy with it. Until one fateful day when the society of sunglass wearing people revealed themselves
>>
>>19189940
>*mentally attacks*
YOU KNOW TWO MUCH...
>>
>>19189959
The fucked up thing is I do know too much lol. I didn't join them because of love and shit. But they let me go. And I don't think they watch me anymore.
>>
>>19189958

get some help my dude
>>
>>19189967
I don't need help I'm just being super cryptic and not bringing it all in the open. My goal is to find answers someday.
>>
>>19189971

well, you do you, then.
>>
>>19189980
Yeah I thought it was just a local thing but how organized it all was makes me wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes
>>
>>19189990

you should do a greentext so we know what you're talking about
>>
>>19189994
How do I do that
>>
File: 1488908013425.jpg (138KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488908013425.jpg
138KB, 958x960px
My uncle served 10 years in a federal prison for being involved in a human trafficking ring. He was released in 2015. He lives with my aunt now.

I talked to him once and he swears people with vampiric characteristics (avoid sunlight, drink blood, immune to weapons) are very involved in the human trafficking/smuggling scene in Mexico.

That's just what he says, though. I'm not sure if I believe him, but he swears on his kids' life that he's telling the truth. Kinda creepy.
>>
>>19189685 you should kill yourself whether or not your trolling desu senpai
>>
>>19190025
Was he ever bitten by one or attacked by one?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
>>19190003

>put this arrow beside your words
>and again
>write the story like this
>easy to read
>fast paced
>>
>>19190025
neato
>>
>>19190046
>Was he ever bitten by one or attacked by one?
He claimed he never tried to fight or kill one, as his homeboys told him "guns don't hurt hem" lol.

He also claimed that they didn't "drink" blood, but they shot it up like heroin or IV'd it. And he only met two of them and they were members of Los Zetas.

I don't know if he's trolling or being serious, but it's still kinda unnerving. The way he talks about them, he seems really fearful.
>>
>>19190072

>shot it up like heroin

desu sounds like vampires aren't in need of blood as in it's sustenance, but more like they have a blood deficiency themselves
>>
>>19189685
There was apparently a curse on my family, too. Mom got a psychic to perform some rituals on us which lifted the curse, but then, a couple of weeks later, I got cursed again (according to the psychic), and mom paid for several more rituals to lift this curse too. I'm pretty sure none of this was real, though; I did see things during these rituals, but I was a teen back then and probably imagined them. The psychic also told me I have potential and might be capable of some things as well, but I doubt that.
>>
>>19190099
sounds like the beginning to a movie
>>
File: 1491424391501.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491424391501.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>19190083
Yeah it does sound interesting. I'm just guessing that if vampires really did exist, getting involved with human trafficking would be a great way to get victims for food and stay under the radar.

Not that I believe what my uncle says. He used to be an alcoholic, so he might've just dreamt up the whole thing whole blackout drunk.

It's theoretically impossible for vampires to exist.
>>
A friend of my mother's had a son with ADHD. She dreamed one night that a man knocked at her door, carrying her dead son in his arms. She woke with fright and (being an evangelical Christian) "rebuked" the dream in the name of Jesus. Some days later the man who was in her dream knocked on the door, carrying her son who had been playing outside - he was alive, but had hurt his ankle after almost being run down by his car. I know most people would not believe this, but the woman told our family this with the most powerful conviction, and being a devout Christian she was afraid of sin and would dread telling even a tiny lie. She even thought toy soldiers and pokemon were demonic ffs.
>>
File: What.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
214KB, 500x500px
>>19189562
I got a strange sixth sense, Its not super strong but I can definitely sense some weird shit (ghosts, etc) and it kind of acts as an alarm for danger before anything happens, my mom and her mom have the same thing. Anyone else have this?
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
I knew a guy briefly in south Florida. He used to run a group for some card game from Japan. Seemed pretty normal, but every so often something about him would seem off like I'd look at him while he was looking the other way and I'd suddenly freeze up like something I couldn't see was staring me down and breathing down my neck from behind at the same time. Just a really odd vibe. Visually he wasn't doing a thing and acted totally normal, but I could tell there was something else there. I tried to shrug it off and go back to the meetup a second time thinking it was just my imagination, but the same thing happened. Just absolutely creeped out by some presence I couldn't see or feel. Randomly I'd just feel like I was in danger for no apparent reason and then the feeling would be gone a few moments later.

I didn't go back to the meetup again. The group is gone now. Shut down sometime last year I think cause the guy who ran it moved up to Orlando or central Florida somewhere.

Never felt that feeling before then or since. Kind of a lame story, but this was pretty recently (like last 2 years or so) so I still think about it sometimes. Only supernatural feeling I've ever had.
>>
>>19190107
It's been three years since then, my life is still as normal as you can get, being an /x/ resident and all. It would make one hell of a boring movie.
>>
>>19190128
Posted above. Have the same thing. It also reacts to peoples emotions. Most oftwn then not they are close to me.
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (104KB, 807x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
104KB, 807x676px
>>19189743
>>
I think I walked into somthing

>girlfriend of mine said she is a grade of the dark
>noproblem.jpg
>we get engaged
>fast forward to 8 nights ago
>I'm in bed feeling restless with fiance.
>watch adult swim. eat some junk food leave the empty bag on the floor.
>we fall asleep
>I hear some one step on the bag
>I open my eyes
>see what I comprehend as a ailen
>Holyfuckingshit.com
>alien totally see me look at him
>I black out
>Iwakethefuckup.gov
>5am
>she has the lights on and and ask me
Was I in bed the entire night
>I told her what I saw
>she confesses in regular text

Her and her mother and brother all happen to believe that they are life long alien abductees. She told me one time she saw one with an orange mask and cloke vanished like in star trek just with out the effects. She told me they have her heart surgery by human people on a space ship. They did it through her nose. She thinks she saw gray aliens but the recent visit was by Nordic dudes.

>the Nordic guys told her
That "...in the rapture it doesn't matter how religious you are. It only matters if you are one of us..."

She tells me her grandfather was in the air force and tested experimental aircraft and has died under questionable circumstances.

>she also says she talked to our future child and he told her that it may look rough right now but you two will be alright enough to have a child some day.

I'm totally freaked out /x/ Am I cucked into an alien breeding program?
>>
My sister once told me there was a ghost in a house we used to live in. She never told me until years after we moved out.

She's never been the imaginative one, she speaks honestly about things. So I don't doubt her. But she'd known I been interested in ghosts for most of my life, and she never informed me so that we could instigate a ghost hunt. Fucking hell.
>>
>>19190444
Sorry for the spelling. I'm in bed on my phone Andrade to sleep next to my freaky little pookie bear.

When I say she talked to "our future son" I mean in a vision. Not like on a spaceship behind a large test tube or something like that.
>>
When me and my sister were young i would tell her ghost stories so she would get scared and come sleep in the bed with me and i would fool around with her and almost got a blowjob once.
>>
>>19190444
yeah you're fucked
>>
>>19189940

WHAT IS THE TRUTH ANON
>>
>>19190444

> my wife's alien son
>>
>>19190576
Dogs and cats can read books. This is information that they dont want us to know. theres more but i cant tell you because I dont want you to get mentally attacked
>>
>>19189562

>me and several people I know can see some flashes of the future
>most people I know actually had flashes and found out they were intertwined with each other
>this happened several time to me

I fucking hate it, I just hate to know my future is already set on stone unless I try hard to not make it happen. Why is it that way? I just want a new life and not repeat the same old one except I don't have the memories until I get flashes again, and again and again
>>
>>19190129
What was the card game called?
>>
>>19189562
I have never, literally in my entire life, seen anything that could be in the supernatural or paranormal categories.

I have never seen proof of these either.

Therefore, none of this exist. Aliens probably do, though.
>>
>>19190025
This one is entirely possible. You know about the Finders Cult?

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html
https://www.scribd.com/doc/70996637/Finders-Cult
>>
>>19190701
It was called hanafuda koi. It was sort of like a matching game. I'll stick with MTG and yugioh, thank you very much.
>>
>be me
>finally convince girl to come to house
>we make out
>suddenly
>feel ghost touching me below
>her hands were around my neck
>penis possessed
>it turned stiff from ghost
what do
>>
I have predictive dreams :)

Unfortunately no experience with anything paranormal but I see future events within my life during my dreams.

Hopefully soon though my paranormal experiences will inscrease as I am beginning to practice witchcraft with my friend who has some experience with it. Th two of us hope to grow together.
>>
>>
>>19190444
Run bro...
>>
My friend is a witch. She doesn't indentify as "viccan" though. She told me she uses recipes and tips from her mother and grandma.
We have been good friends for 10 years and I think now I finally belive her. She cursed my ex gf and that cunt lost her job and went homeless (not sure about her now). My friend helped my dad with curing his cancer (he had very small chances and didn't even start chemotherapy).
>>
The first house that I lived in when I was a kid was seriously haunted. It wasn't malevolent. Very sweet old man from the after life would hang out there with a dog. He had a sense of humor too.

Saw another bona-fide haunted house in my teens & whatever was in that house was malevolent. Frig that. Seriously scary stuff.

When I was on my 20's, a very close friend of mine's mother had terminal cancer. We were told & we all thought she had a little bit longer to live; a month or two left. One night, I dreamed exclusively of her. That I was laying in her bed, praying for her. Praying with her. That we were talking & she was scared but peaceful at the same time. Woke up, thought it was very weird but didn't think much of it. Went to work. Got a call from my friend, their mother had died.

I was FREAKED! Completely spooked. Yes, probably just coincidence but WTF.

I had a lot of paranormal experiences as a kid. They terrify me so it's something I actively worked to block out for many years.
>>
I lack the compenenant that makes humans human (empathy and compassion) so I fear that when I die I won't be greeted with the same thing that others get. Either it be better or worse. Whatever ties it together please go in my favorite.
>>
I (had) a friend that had a load of weird shit happen around him and his family.
Windows would fog up without any explanation, stuff would go flying across rooms like someone had thrown them full force, his sisters had imaginary friends that would tell them stuff they had no way of knowing, they'd wake up in the middle of the night and have long ass cuts on them, loads of other stuff.
He was a pretty chill dude, knew him for around six years until they finally moved, haven't heard from them since.
>>
>>19190606
thanks
>>
File: 1495256704535.png (307KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1495256704535.png
307KB, 1440x2560px
>>19189562
>tfw I'm that weird kid no one hangs out with and has paranormal stuff happen to them
>>
>>19189562
I had a friend 5 or 6 years ago, We were really close and he wasn't the type of guy that you see telling stories about paranormal stuff. Someday out of the blue He starts telling me that he is experiencing weird shit, his bedroom gets too cold on night, strange noises, voices inside his head, weird dreams, fatigue. We never looked beyond that but he said that even when he moved to another city the events were still happening.
>>
>>19189617
>also knew a girl who cursed me via Youtube
elaborate pl0x
>>
>>19189888
trips confirmed
>>
>be me
>bosnia about 1980
>about 5 houses in our neighbarhood
>long walk threw a forest until i reach my house
>hearing music like on a wedding
> see about 10-15 young women fully white clothes dancing in a circle
> shitting my pants and running home
>>
After taking 8 tabs of acid one day with my girlfriend, she started having dreams that predicted specific events in our personal future. She dreampt parts of people's lives before we met those people.

She also now has dreams of her alternate past and future lives. She's woken up and remembered words from other languages from when she was, for instance, an autistic adult male living in Vietnam during the war.

I'd be happy to answer questions.
>>
Sister-in-law sees crazy shit like ghosts and demons. Not sure if she's crazy or cursed, but there's been some strange coincidences about stuff she knows about dead ppl. You can tell when she sees something cause she gets real quiet and looks down at the floor like she doesn't want to see anything.
>>
>>19191154
Spooky home gym. Looks like the only ones who use it are the ghosts, fatass
>>
>>19190129
Fucking Stand users
>>
File: IMG_9345.jpg (16KB, 216x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9345.jpg
16KB, 216x160px
I have one
> went on /pol/
>got cancer
>went off /pol/
> cancer disappeared
Spoopy
>>
File: fds1e19-09.png (265KB, 860x653px) Image search: [Google]
fds1e19-09.png
265KB, 860x653px
>>19192904
I once had 6 hits and lost my shit.
Saw beings of a higher consciousness. They were working on going g. Iwhat I can only imagine as my sprit as if I was disconnecting from a lower vibration. I was in a dark room hugging it out with a pillow.

At one point they looked at me and told me it's okay to smoke some pot now and that I might want to watch the latest episode of Billions on showtime. I never watched that show before but I turned the TV on and boom. I'm watching Paul Giamatti have the monologue of a lifetime and it changed my life ever since then I became Wall Street Stock Exchange.... enthusiast.
>>
>>19192553
You're my favorite type of people anon.
>>
>>19192670

>girl I knew had a thing with one of my friends
>broke up with him, made a video on youtube about how she was going to disembowel him
>fucking crazy bitch
>I comment reminding her that death threats aren't nice
>she comments like 100+ times in all caps
I HEREBY CURSE YOU TO BEING HUNTED DOWN BY (insert demon's name here, forget what it was) AND TORTURED IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY
>not paranormal, just cringey as fuck
>>
This happened to me when I was like 9 or 10 years old

>i had a room that was in the second floor of the house
>my parents room was in the first floor
>the majority of the time i was alone, because my sisters had the other 2 rooms of the second floor and were mostly always at work
>everytime i got to that floor weird things started to happen
>the place just would feel like... strange
>there was a feeling of insecurity that everyone who got to that floor would felt
>an at night shit started to happen
>i used to hear voices telling me weird things, i couldnt understand most of the times
>one time they told me they were gonna kill me, i was preparing me a bowl of cereal
>that was the only time i could understand something
>i had horrible nightmares
>and when i was on my room i always felt like i was been watched
>my mother got me to the church
>she got a priest to bless the house
>shit stopped for a while
>and eventually continued
>so my mother took me to a priest who was in that stuff of exircism
>and we did a prayer and some other weird things like blessing me with oil
>when we were gonna left the priest told my mom that if one of us feel the need to puke or something like that, we better return with him
>we were on the car, getting back home
>and my mom felt the need to puke
>we got back with the priest and did another prayer and another blessing
>all shit stopped that day

My mom told that when she was young she played the ouija, and she thought that was the reason why that things happened in that house. And like 2 months ago she told me that like a week after playing that shit started happening to her. She told me that she got kicked from an appartment because shit started to happen there when she moved on, and that once that 'thing' pulled her hair at night very strong.
>>
>>19190099
>all this paranormal stuff right in your face
>psychic even tells you you have potential
>meh idk probably fake
wtf why are you on /x/
>>
>>19189685
maybe your family should stop reproducing for fucks sake
>>
>>19190025
> a human traficker swears on a kid's life
very convincing
>>
>>19190128
>Anyone else have this?
the majority of the population tbqhwy fampai
>>
>>19190444
>>the Nordic guys told her
>That "...in the rapture it doesn't matter how religious you are. It only matters if you are one of us..."
das racist
>>
File: wtf.jpg (24KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
24KB, 600x429px
>>19189562
>be me at 7, Mom works at a public storage where we live at in the attached unit
>pretty chill big lots and had bicycle to run around and kid the fuck out
>Mom takes us to another storage location, chats up the other famil, Mom, Dad, two sisters that were pretty chill, 4 and 7 and a bro at 6.
>p chill, 7 yr old anon has imaginary friend
>me and Mom do this a couple of times over 2 yr. span
>7 yr. old anons imaginary friend starts to get wierd
>anons family also gets wierd over time
>uses hot sauce as deterrent to lying and whatev mischief
>7 yr. anon's imaginary friend tells her to forget who I am.
>refuses to acknowledge my presence
>gets in trouble and forced to take her "medicine"
>after that, we dont ever go back
shit was wierd lads
>>
>>19192819
just a jewish wedding anon
>>
I was targeted by the catholic church as a child in possession of magickal power. They know be sure it's a long held superstition, kids who instinctually refuse to eat the sacrament. I not only kept it in my mouth, I stuck it out on my tongue to show the other kids. Soon after displays like that, new principal and teacher brought in_ had many clashes with their deliberately aggressive authoritarian tactics to thwart my path. Banned from being confirmed in church .. Sent to behavioral program later at catholic highschool
>>
Disfunctional families are not the full truth of it.

It's always haunted houses and possessed ppl.

But there are stupid mad ppl out there also yea.
>>
>>19189685
dont follow the bloodline
summon something positive instead
>>
>>19192553
Link to that drive anon?
>>
>>19190128
Yeah, lots of people. Being in danger enough teaches how to feel it out and recognize the environmental precursors. Since Afghanistan, I naturally glean threat levels and possible dangers where ever I go, and I generally know when shit's about to go down. It's like a tension in the air, and this weird smell that (if this makes any sense) smells the way licking a battery tastes, although I think the smell may be psychosomatic. The tension though, I think is the result of the nearly invisible fine hairs covering our bodies, and the person's awareness of what those hairs tell us about temp, air pressure, and other environmental factors we typically overlook or ignore. It may be a sixth sense, but humans have way more sense than people generally acknowledge.
>>
>>19189562
I get radio signals in my mind sometimes. It's not particularly useful, but it occurs.
>>
I see shit. From what my boyfriend and I understand, I might be catching glimpses into the fifth dimension (lol yeah I know but hold out with me on this one). I usually only see things out of the blue for a few split seconds. Faster than blinking your eyes. In a few situations, I've been able to focus on them for a longer period of time (but it's never gone over 10 seconds). It's exactly like looking at a blank flip-book with only three pages having something drawn on them. I've seen so many different things over the years it's hard to describe all of them briefly, but I can try!

Most of the things I see are semi-translucent shapes. They're usually only one color at a time, but they have a massive variety. These usually look and act a lot like animals, or semi-formed humans. I've seen a pterodactyl-ish "bird" do swoops in the air. In big forests, I would see these giant creatures chase one another, or roam about. Stuff like that.

In other cases, I see semi-translucent and almost iridescent "static". Usually, it's in a "ball" floating near where someone's head should be. However, I really associate the static with human shapes. When I was sixteen, I would eat lunch on my breaks from work in a closed-off basement. I had a feeling something was down there, so I pulled out a chair for it and just started talking to nothing. Over a period of a few minutes, I began seeing static form in the chair. I could make out legs and arms leaning forward, as if it was paying attention to what I was saying. Some guy had supposedly died there, but I never bought it.

Pt. 2 Coming ASAP
>>
>>19199012
Pt. 2!

The last things I see are really the most important to me. When I was younger, it started out as big rips of light that I would see out of nowhere. The best way to explain this is to imagine watching a movie, but having something tear the screen to see whats behind it. They wouldn't really move, though. As I got older, I began to see more concentrated versions of the lights- they'd be shaped like orbs. At the same job I mentioned earlier, I was talking in a group with my coworkers and manager just after we had shut down for the day. I watched a massive orb, glowing bright gold and hot white, travel from one side of the room and right inbetween the group I had been talking to. The orb passed by us and into an open hallway, where I watched it take a sharp right (which happened to be the stairs I walked down each day to get to the basement where I spent my break). I immediately asked if anyone else had seen it, and they all looked at me funny. They said I was speaking one minute but went dead silent the next, and that it looked like I had watched something whiz by my head. Needless to say, it was weird.

So, yeah! I guess this is just a brief look into what it's like to see this stuff. I have absolutely no idea what they are. My vision is perfectly fine (don't even need glasses), and schizophrenia/hallucinations have been ruled out already. Anyone else deal with this?
>>
File: starkiller.png (340KB, 620x1005px) Image search: [Google]
starkiller.png
340KB, 620x1005px
>>19189562
>Have you ever met anyone that had some legit supernatural stuff going on? Friends, family, weird kid no one hung out with, etc.

Over many years as an atheist I had witnessed celebrities drop dead "coincidentally" in conjunction with posts I made online. It wasn't until September 2016 a few months after I started a subreddit for The Imperial Cult of Rome that I realized these weren't coincidences. In late January of 2017 I met a young woman on Twitter who called herself a "Priestess of Kek" - I told her about some of the things that had happened to me and mentioned celebrity deaths. She told me she had an experience where she mentioned "Paul Skywalker" in a reference to "Paul Walker" and she found out Carrie Fischer had died shortly thereafter. She made a tweet in reference to this death as unusual timing. You can verify it yourself - but I ask you not to bother her on her twitter.

After further discussion, it turned out she wanted to be a witch growing up - she ended up saying she served Kek.

When I was a kid I wanted to serve God and I grew up to be a witch in service of Kek and other gods.

Over the next months we chatted on Twitter someone gave her a note related to a "human sacrificial" murder in her town. She sent me a copy of the note and I told her to turn it into the police. Apparently she went to the police and they had the guy who gave her the note in custody.

Similarly, I was handed a book that demanded human sacrifices as a kid - the "Holy" Bible and was horrified by many of the writings in the Hebrew Text.

By contrast, the police are uninterested in doing anything about that criminal record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLZMJxgWk4
>>
File: 1492488440217.gif (831KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1492488440217.gif
831KB, 500x487px
>Friends
No
>Weird kids
No
>Family
Yes, My family and I are native americans and some of my family live on the reservation. They have scene or experienced ghosts, aliens, water babies, bigfoot and ufo's.
>>
>>19199304
>Water babies
Please explain?
>>
>>19199383
They're little small "something" that are baby sized that drag you underwater if you're in the lake at night.
>>
Nigga go jogging.>>19189685
>>
>>19190444
either crazy or she's 100% right, both are scary.
>>
File: DoOaX_s-200x150.gif (54KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
DoOaX_s-200x150.gif
54KB, 200x150px
>>19199304
>>19199383

explain? ononative p|z?¡
>>
>>19199390
like a kappa¡¡¡????
>>
File: Vodyanik.jpg (37KB, 408x794px) Image search: [Google]
Vodyanik.jpg
37KB, 408x794px
>>19199304
sounds like the Vodyanik.
They tend to fuck with people anddrag them into lakes to drown them and eat or make them slaves.
>>
As silly as it may sound, I'll tell this story that happened to me, I have no reason to lie.

I woke up feeling something massaging me back, It wasnt any of my family members, they were all sleeping. I just slayed there letting it happen in confusion and curiosity, once I tried turning back the massage stopped and nothing was there. This happened id say like 5 years ago.

Recently id say a year ago, it happened again, I woke up, this time in the middle of the night, I felt myself getting massaged the same place as last time, this time I knew what it was, so I just stayed still to see what happens, but its as if it knew I woke up, it stopped like 5 seconds later. Once it stoped I turned around and nothing was there. My whole family was sleeping

Ive prepared for if it ever happens again which Im sure it will.

I know I wasnt imaging things and I was fully aware, I wasnt in fear, just curisosity and confusion.

Does anyone know what it could be?
Im really curious to know
>>
My friend's gf swears blind that her old house was haunted, doors and cupboards used to slam and all that stereotypical shit, and one time in a skype group call we actually could hear faint slamming and she claims it was the spooky ghosts

My friend had only just gotten with her at the time and she moved shortly after (for unrelated reasons as far as I know) so he could never verify this

Her brother was apparently into ouija boards and summonings and all that shit so maybe it's true, maybe she's an attention whore, i'll probably never know, I don't see either of them much nowadays
>>
>>19199414
>>19199421
Similar across cultures I guess. I never went into that lake at night. Mostly cause its freezing but partially cause its like a one mile hike all the way up a dirt road to my cousins house. Nobody on the reservation really goes out at night cause of all the crazy shit i mentioned earlier.
>>
>>19199012
>>19199045
you legitimately might be schizo
>>
>>19198883
Do you have metal fillings on your teeth?
>>
>have lower back pain
>one night it was particularly bad
>laying on stomach in bed
>thinking about how good those little electric shock pads at chiropractor would feel right now
>focusing really hard
>feel electric shock start at the exact place the pain is at, travel up my spine and hear a snap just above my head
Helped with the pain a bit
>>
>>19198862
I get something similar but the sensations are different. Hard to explain but something just feels off and I notice sounds that don't belong. Never spent time in the middle east I was homeless in a shitty area for a long time so I can't help but scan for and notice safe spots to sleep outside even though I dont need them anymore.
>>
>>19199414
My grandma used to tell me about kappa when I was a kid. Still to this day never eat cucumber before being near natural freshwater. Wish I still remembered the herbal stuff she taught me.
>>
>>19199430
rape ghost
>>
>>19189719
>empathy is paranormal
>>
>>19189685
eh i know someone with a worst backstory
>>
>>19189685
>My grandma was brutally murdered and raped by her son, and me and my dad found her.
>her son
>me and my dad
Twist ending incoming?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>19189562
Is that a shadow dick on that drawing?
>>
my grandpa is very strange. i need to get some answers out of him before he passes away. gonna post a longish story. not gonna greetext today, too tired for that.
we used to live in a haunted home. didnt live with my parents until i started school because of their work schedule. after i accidentally broke a window thats when it all started. i went into the corridor and was headed to the master bedroom, thats when i saw my first poltergeist. the door was partially open, a gray hand with long, black sharp fingernails was sticking out, hugging the door. background was green instead of white walls (cliche, i know, but i am not making shit up) an eyeball the size of a dodgeball was eyeing me, blinked strangely. i froze of course. my grandma noticed and came to check out what happened, then she froze after gasping. a few seconds later-- PERFECT TIMING, grandpa got back from work. he asked whats happening and came to the corridor. he paused for a second but didnt flinch, not a single gasp. he simply walked right up to the door and slapped the door wide open. just like that the poltergeist and green wall vanished. that home had a gang of poltergeists, i could write a book about them, but ill just talk about my grandpa for this thread and move on. he didnt do anything else in that home that struck as odd, besides being the only person in there who slept easily. (we lived with my uncle, his wife and 2 kids as well, poor af) grandpa obviously had experience with ghosts to simply shove ghosts apart without hesitation. time for another odd story about him
1/2
>>
>>19189562
Family swears to me that my aunt is a psychic or medium. She used to make tables move and stuff. She stopped cause it got worse each time, nosebleed and exhaustion for weeks, heard knockings on her bedroom door at night. plus grandparents went batshit over her for messing with spirits.
Dad believes she has a stronger electromagnetic field than regular jackoff, other says she summons stuff.
Nobody knows and aunt isn't confortable talking about this.
I will never know for sure I guess but I know my family aren't liars.
>>
>>19200558
2/2
recently i called my grandpa to ask for a bike, some 2 years ago. was gonna go job hunting for once. he owns a house in mexico that is full of toys and bikes. i am not exaggerating when i say that house has 2 rooms full of toys. ive been in that house. 1 of the rooms have about 5 feet worth of toys. they are simply stacked over each other. dolls, figures, plushies, toy guns, toys swords, some tech, ballsetc etc. the other room simply had trashcans full of toys. i couldnt make it across either of the rooms. he claims he sells toys to get by. 1 week i slept there he had a lifesize barbie doll in the living room, had a missing arm. i had to sleep with that thing staring at me. why was a lifesize barbie doll even made?!?
after we moved out of the first haunted home, i move with my parents, he found another home with his sons family. in the 2nd house he lived in, he had like 10 bikes in the garage. that home also turned out to be haunted, not my grandpas fault though. there were just a few suicides there. i didnt know my grandpas number when i got old enough to find work, so i called my cousin who gave me his daughter's, my aunt's, phone number since my cousin didnt have his number either. after my aunt hooked me up i called the number, the man who answered didnt sound like my grandpa. he sounded like a younger, white man. i asked for my grandpas name and he told me he died. i hung up abruptly and called my aunt back to ask why no one told me he died. she then told me to call him back but to speak spanish. i was just going to call my mom to ask if she knew grandpa passed. so i called in spanish and he said he'll get me a bike later. and these few stories are the reason i believe my grandpa is part of something paranormal. i dont know him very well because he is usually working or sleeping, and im playing video games like the social autist i am. but some day ill find out about him. is he just crazy or is part of a bigger picture?
>>
>>19189685
ending your curse is going to be difficult....
being a practicing Wiccan all you are doing is inviting more evil into your home.
Sage will do that, too. It's Pagan nature worship.
You have to humble yourself before God and never commit witchcraft again, because the cost of witchcraft is your soul.
repent now, truly try to turn from wicked and evil ways and walk in the light, be saved.
my prayers your way
>>
>>19189685
man, harry potter times were scaaaary
>>
>>19190543
/b/tier, classic.
>>
>>19190593
>cucked by an alien, the movie
>>
>>19192819
just like the Wicker Man anon
>>
Well apart from me seeing a few glimpse of the future, usually of mundane things, the grandmother of a friend of mine always dreams of a meadow of white flowers one night before someone close to her or someone who she knows about dies.
It happened more than 10 times and without a flaw. Always the same dream.
>>
My father was a helmsman on a nuclear submarine.

During a trip in the bermuda triangle, they stayed there for maybe a few hours.

When they returned, several weeks have passed.
>>
>>19190128
Have it here too anon. See things before they happen. Or I feel something looming around, normally a ghost type thing. It's annoying when there are two constantly following you :/
>>
I Saw Japanese Monster.
https://youtu.be/3dNJdXdaSrk
>>
My brother used to stare at the corner of our room we shared when he would lay in his crib. My parents didn't feel anything malevolent and I was never scared. If they moved him he would always turn to look at that corner
>>
I can and always have been able to sense where someone is which gives people a hard time sneaking up on me . There have only been 2 people I have met who I can't seem to feel when they are in the same house. Have dreamt about serious events and have them happen. One time i dreamt that I was watching my best mate walk home and take a shortcut and this ended with her getting raped which i warned her about and she didn't listen and then it actually happened. I can always tell the difference between normal dreams and true ones. Uncommon but I still have a nack for reading someones mind and answering a question or saying something and having no memory of saying anything at all. Girl at school i knew her cat died and I bumped into her turning a corner and blurted out how sorry I was that her cat had been hit by a car. She hadn't even opened her mouth and I still to this day dont remember saying it
>>
>>19199446
It would make things easier to explain, but I'm genuinely not. I've been to counselors, psychologists, etc. to make sure. One of them, actually, got mad fucking excited when I was explaining what it was I saw, and she referred me to a "reiki" specialist (who worked with magick and shit I guess) that I just never ended up going to see.
>>
>be me
>live in philippines
>take a place like siquijor. Low crime rate >because island filled with pagan witches of indigenous heritage have a witchcraft arms race of sorts
>got in a relationship with someone one time
>I'll skip the drama and well...it ended in a bad note
>my ex put some kind of a hex or curse or whatever. Every 3am I'd get nightmares of worms coming out of my face. I started getting weird growths on my skin. Some nights I'd puke out soil. No I'm not fucking kidding. I would have dirt coming out of me and it scared me fucking bad.
>one night I get desperate and I crawl into a church near home whilst choking on soil
>hex stopped for a while but when I come out I start puking dirt again.
>cried rly bad and stayed in church whole night. Slept on the pews.
>next day I come out ok. I haven't had a soil puking episode since. Growths slowly vanished in about 2 weeks.

This witchcraft shit is no joke.
>>
>>19189743

didn't see that one coming
>>
File: 1495324870548.jpg (83KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495324870548.jpg
83KB, 550x413px
>>19190444

>Nordic dudes

HOLY SHIT, SPACE NAZIS
>>
My cousin and her aunt so what seemed to be a ufo only a few hundred feet in the sky hovering near my aunts house. It zipped off after about a minute. The next morning when my aunt was going back to her house she found her cat dead. Just the fur/skin. No blood or guts, no wounds so it wasn't a wild animal. Its like its inside was just sucked out of it.
>>
>>19201286
>puking up soil

c'mon.
>>
green text time with ur pal anon.
> be me, 14-15
> close friend with a guy named carson
> same guy introduces me to his other friend who's in the same state as me, let's just call him ken
> cool.jpg
> start up a skype group, mostly because carson and ken, the same guy in our state, live two to three hours away and the only way to get there is by going on a dangerous fucking freeway which my parents refused to do
> everything is going well, mostly video calls and all of that
> in a call i had with carson and ken, ken makes an off-handed remark about his place probably being haunted because of all the doors slamming and shit
> "yeah sure ken that would mean anon's a fucking witch"
> i mean, i heard that shit too, but most of the time i thought it was because his parents and/or siblings were home
> ken brushes the comment made by carson off, and we go back to whatever we were talking about
> about twenty minutes in, the light bursts in ken's room or something, probably short-circuited.
> ken leaves the call to go check it out, and i start talking with just carson.
> "ken always says he's seeing shit, but like, he's probably schizo as fuck lol"
> kinda just halfheartedly agree, but i'm still pretty spooked
> joins back into the call but doesn't turn on video
> carson asks why he's doing it
> doesn't even respond, just shuts off the call again
> i was scared shitless at that point, i was a pretty big pussy at the time
> "anon for fuck's sake he's probably playing a prank"
> yeah probably.
> we don't hear back from him for months, nearly a year actually
> finally get a response out of his mom, where she just says that they moved out
> won't tell us why ken wasn't answering any of our shit
half-convinced he's dead at this point, but also pretty sure that he just forgot about us. not really that spooky but it still frightened me for a good two years, until we heard from ken's mom.
>>
>>19189685
>My two aunts (same side of family) were both wiccan and sacrificed animals.
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>19189562
Just posted this on a similar thread bit still relevant here.

My house is legit haunted. It's been occupied by my family since my great grandmother. She reported the same shit I have witnessed. here's one example:

>be me at 10 years old
>me, mum and brother, alone in the house upstairs watching telly.
>heard keys downstairs dropping on the floor
>me, mum and bro went to see what it was.
>Downstairs toilet had the light on and door shut.
>mum turned the handle but it was locked from the inside.
>Used a screwdriver to take the door off the hinges.
>Light turns off by the switch as soon as she gets door off.
>No one in the bathroom.

That's one story out of hundreds. I'd say at least once a month something happens here.. either minor or something really spine tingling..
>>
>>19189617
>>bat is a fucking normie

kek
>>
Not sure if paranormal, but in my conscript days, there was this autistic guy in our squad.
He was completely socially retarded and made some creepy things/gestures when alone, but he was really gifted in calculations.
>hey senpai, how much is 5842x759?
>"4434078"
>thanks

He was like a calculator but faster, since you need to press the numbers for the calculation to be done. With him, the second you finished wording the calculation, he would give you the result with 100% accuracy.
On retrospect I would try to see if he could work that fast with complex equations.
>>
I can see them now. They sort of glow. But I don't think they can see me. The Master, he...performed terrible acts on me. He forced me to drink his blood. It burned. It burned like hot tar.

But now I can see them.

They're everywhere. I never would have believed how many there are. But I don't think they can see me.

Oh, what am I saying? I'm just an old drunk. I'll be taking the first Greyhound out of town. I have to be anywhere but here.
>>
File: 1458962683882.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1458962683882.png
72KB, 250x272px
>>19192904
>After taking 8 tabs of acid
>>
>>19197434
thats why he ran
>>
>>19189562
Yes, actually.

Up to when I was about 6 years old, my family owned this big, old country house. It was pretty far from any town, and was surrounded by woodland. From a very young age I never liked the room my parents gave to me. When I was a baby I would always cry, same when I was a todler. I never got a full nights rest and occasionally saw a gigantic, hairy figure. A few months ago at a family reunion (23 now) I asked my mother if something had happened in that house, and she replied with >"yeah, apperently the last owner of the house was a druggie, and killed his wife and two children in the room you had, then killed himself"

To this day I still don't khow what the hell tale thing I saw was, but it still kinda freaks me out to think of it to long

>TL;DR my room as a little boy was haunted to fuck, and just recently got that confirmed.
>>
I believe I have small scale reality manipulation, or maybe the ability to change timelines.

I say this because there have been multiple times where I think/wished something was different and in a couple of days, sometimes weeks, they become what I had in mind. And sometimes I completely forget about it, but when I revisit it it turns out they become what I had in mind.
>>
>>19201917
Was there any ghostly turd in the toilet?
>>
>>19200272
Well this is 4chan...
>>
File: thanks anon.jpg (70KB, 402x391px) Image search: [Google]
thanks anon.jpg
70KB, 402x391px
>>19201426

>be ken
>on skype with really great friends
>some light short circuits in the house, fuck
>tell friends i go check it
>leave speaker on loud so i can hear convo while i go check
>"friends" call me a fucking shizo
>"friends"
>die inside a little
>go back to computer without lights on
>too sad to say anything
>crying at this point
>fuck you guys, you are are not my friends
>shuts off call

pretty sure you were spooked.
all three of you are faggots.
>>
>>19190025
Actual Mexican vampire here.

Can confirm. We like our lolis and but we don't like to go out to get 'em.
>>
>>19190606
Then my dog must be dumb as shit because the only books I have lying around are comic books.

Hope he likes Spider-Man.
>>
>>19191875
No, you're just an edgy kid.
>>
>>19193840
/pol/ is a mysterious place.

I went in as a self-hating cuck who believed nationalism was retarded. Now I love my country more than ever and think that if everybody here did a little of that we wouldn't be this cucked.
>>
>>19191875
sociopathy is real. its not like in the movies, though. you were basically born with a lobotomy. in any case so long as you follow the virtues of your religion and be good by its standards you will be fine in the after life
>>
>>19199264
This might be a shot in the dark, but as the only one who bothered to read all your paragraph and give you a tasty (you) I want you to get rid of Brian Michael Bendis.
>>
>>19191796
marriage material
>>
>>19204320
just don't cheat on her...
>>
>>19204368
for real that's just a no-no.
especially after that much attachment
>>
>>19200616
Go away Jesus.
>>
File: ditto.jpg (164KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ditto.jpg
164KB, 720x960px
>>19191154
I see a fucking ditto.
>>
i was on this ghost tour in salem. once it was all over me and my buddy paid the tour guide $50 more so we could go back down stairs "after hours." i shit you not at the same exact time we all felt a hand on our backs, like skin to skin. it was creepy. then she told us a few weeks prior they found a ritual book there so, we haunted
>>
I remember a house in a neighbour town was in the news about 15 years ago because it was apparently haunted.
Even police officers didn't dare to go inside.
Can't remember the details though and I don't find anything about it either
>>
>>19189562
My mom has the power to make things go exactly the opposite of how she wants them to go. That includes not being able to provoke on purpose of course.

I think I inherited it.
>>
>>19204970
Was it the haunted house that Zak Bagan bought to ghost hunt in, but then changed his mind at the last minute and tore it down
>>
>>19204978

Don't think so. it was in Austria. Name of town was either Nötsch or Feistritz/Gailtal not sure
>>
>Me and a buddy sitting in my cousins house.
>Watching show and playing drinking game
(was not enough to get me more than a very minor buzz and my buddy's tolerance is much higher)
>Door to my right and behind and slightly to the left of buddy
>door swings open and slams shut from being fully closed
>Buddy has clear line of sight outside of said door
>said he saw no one and no one walked in
>go back to drinking game and switch to stronger craft beer
freaky part of this is all the doors in the house will close on there own because my cousin got annoyed at something and attached fairly strong springs to all the doors to hold them closed. definitely strong enough to keep wind from doing anything.

i have more storys i have heard from them about the house but there all second hand. will share if theirs interest.
>>
>>19190444
You probably experienced sleep paralysis which means your finance is crazy
>>
>>19199430
sleep paralysis
>>
My mom claims I used to say there was a woman in a white dress who was my friend and walked with me everywhere. She says she could hear me talking to her when I was on the computer and shit, and I'd hold my hand out while walking to the car (with her holding my hand presumably). I was about 4 or 5 years old, for reference.

I do not have a single memory of this. I can remember so many things from my childhood, even my third birthday and specific nightmares I had when I was like 2 or 3. Not this, though. It honestly freaks me the fuck out when I think about it. This went on for months and I do not have a single memory of it happening, yet both my parents have claimed to have witnessed this.
>>
>>19203424
this kek

>drinks acid, a commonly known hallucinogen
>has "paranormal" experience

wew lad
>>
File: kinkade2.jpg (200KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kinkade2.jpg
200KB, 900x600px
>>19204317
>as the only one who bothered to read all your paragraph and give you a tasty (you) I want you to get rid of Brian Michael Bendis.

I don't think it works that way. I said celebrities would drop dead in conjunction with some of my posts online - not that I could kill celebrities at will with my posts online.

Example, this screenshot happened back when I was an atheist.

I can't prove this screenshot is genuine...

But I can prove other celebrity deaths have been fortuitous in conjunction with posts I make online which should give any sensible person some pause...

George Michael's death is among my most compelling imho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_5T1yEM6o
>>
>>19190444
Look up trey smith and watch entities/alien demon nephilim one.
Could be demons
>>
>>19204091
Fucking kek. +1 funny to you
>>
>>19190444

if she's crazy, no harm done, just deal with some weirdass shit, no biggie.

if she's right, you're on the winning team.

people usually say don't stick your dick in crazy, but you might want to in this particular scenario.
>>
>>19200616
Fuck you. Go sacrifice a goat or your own child or something.
>>
my girlfriend claims that her grandma's house is haunted... but sadly ive never had any experiences
>>
>>19189562
I saw a shadow of a cat two times in my life and there was no cat at all and my grandpa had a ghost orb chasing after him in a mansion and a clock taken from there chimed without it even working
>>
>>19190444
First off, nice digits bro. Second, just inject lithium straight in her neck. Trust me.
>>
Me and my sister have both always had a sixth sense sorta thing.

Myself more with emotions, vibes, and such. And she was more able to tell the future at random sorta stuff

With myself to this day I know when something terrible has happened no matter what. Example: I woke up crying in the middle of the night at the same time my cousin had over dosed and killed himself, hours before anyone knew he had passed. I also was able to tell future happening years in advance but only when sleeping. Still do time to time, and still dealing with it when I come into situations where I dreamed about them as a kid with details. Like with people I had never met as a kid. Not as paranormal but I also remember ALL of my dreams in full detail.

My sister was able to tell small useless future predictions she never would have known. Like saying "grandma is here!" 5 minutes before she'd pull in for a surprise visit. Or when we moved she walked upstairs to our new house and immediately stopped, looked at the attic door and said "there's glass in the attic" and eventually we went up there for the first time and there was shattered glass and bottles everywhere.

The creepiest was the night my uncle got in a fight with my dad when he lived with us and left, my sister was crying and saying she never got to say goodbye and now he's gone forever. A week later he turned up dead, commited suicide in a parking lot.
>>
>>19207612
Forgot to mention here, I've had a few ghost experiences as well. We have a massive old kirby vacuum and it sounded like someone picked it up at 3am and lofted it 5 feet and dropped it right outside my sister's room down the hall. Talked to my family cause it was a small house, wanted to see who heard it. No one heard it, real kicker? My sister was awake in her room on her phone laying down at that time and heard nothing though it was outside her door.

Or another time, I woke up to someone whispering my name and petting my hair, looked and nothing was there. Ended up just going right back to sleep while it kept whispering my name. Never felt in danger in this moment, actually felt very comfortable.
>>
I have psychic dreams about births, marriages and deaths in the family and with some close friends.

I see spirits on a semi-regular basis. Every time I'm scared shitless and have a full blown panic attack. I'm not scared as such but my body doesn't react well.
>>
>>19190606
i think they can undestand us, not our language, our body language
>>
>>19192553
tell us
>>
Google Paul Shishis. Canadian abductee that regularly has public and documented sightings. Power failures are associated with events around him. There are lots of news articles that mention this. I think /x/ style is mostly bullshit, but I talked to him on the phone a few times for teh lulz. I had moved into a new condo around this time. On 3 occasions on the phone with him, the power in my condo went out. Not the whole condo, just my unit. I have ups backups for my gear (tech related) and they failed to work. This is enterprise APC gear. The third time it happened, I was on the phone with him and I told him what just happened. He said something along the lines of the more you look into extraterrestrial life, the more they look into you. I stopped talking to him after that. Never before and never after did I have anomalous issues with my electricity.

All of the fake CGI, images of blurry lights, esoteric and new age articles never got me. I don't believe in ghosts, the paranormal, etc. I am still 50/50 on whether extraterrestrial life interacts with earth in the way we think or propose they do. I am however, sure as shit that there is something genuinely up with that dude.

https://www.google.ca/#q=%22paul+shishis%22+power+outage
>>
My girlfriend has really creepy connections or something to dead people. I didn't believe her when she told me but theres been some instances. The most prominent thing I remember is one time when were driving. There was a pretty nasty accident on the road, and she just stopped talking, She turned, looked at me, and in a disturbingly neutral voice just said "It was a drunk driver. There were kids in the back. None of them made it". Sure enough, I looked up the news when I got home and a drunk driver had plowed into a family, killing everyone involved.
>>
Oh and she weirdly drains batteries on things around her super fast
>>
File: 1490740041484.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490740041484.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
>>19204977
Kek. That means she didn't want you.
>>
>>19190444

break up with her and prove the prophecy wrong
>>
>>19190606

you're schizophrenic
>>
>>19190444
All neanderthals go to heaven, not just the blonde ones.
>>
My cousin swore he met his ancestors after his father died.

>went to bed at 8:11 coincidently the month & day his father died & woke up a bit later at 9:11 (the funeral date)
>dad wearing his coat with cancer skin
>other men he did not know but a few had grey uniforms on
>they all spoke at the same time talking about a tomb
>they push him down in his bed & he doesn't wake up till noon the next day with some bruises

Might've been a little tale he made up but I do not exactly remember his facial expression.
>>
File: jesus-christ-icon.jpg (72KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-icon.jpg
72KB, 300x407px
>>19189685
>I'm a practicing wiccan, I cast spellls, charge sacred protective items, burn sage, you name it. I do this to create positive energy around me... it just doesn't seem to be working any more.

This is the root of your problem. It may be difficult to hear, and you can condemn me as yet another misguided fool if you so wish, but wicca is in direct opposition to God, and actually invites (through no fault of your own) evil into your life. Turn to Our Lord through his Holy Catholic Church and you'll see much of this negativity go away, or at least you will gain the strength to bear it. God love you. I will be praying for you.
>>
>>19209943
>Semetic religions
>(((THEM)))
>>
>>19209820
>a full month before they host the funeral

And that's how you done the bullshit
>>
File: 1487324423593.gif (1MB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487324423593.gif
1MB, 500x711px
>>19189743
"doctor he can see the future"
"no he must be medicated to suppress that. No one should be allowed to have super human abilities"
"lol k"
Stop taking your medicine, you dolt. Shame on you for trusting the system
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.