[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you preformed a love spell that worked? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 24

File: Edgy.gif (31KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.gif
31KB, 716x716px
Have any of you preformed a love spell that worked? If so, what were the steps?
>>
>>19189550
Cum in some tea and give it to your sister.
>>
>>19189550
Only worked on myself and I suspect that I already loved her.
>>
Just a chaos magick sigil was enough. I asked to be in a healthy relationship and in about 2 weeks time I got back together with my ex. First time we broke up because we neglected each other, but now, after two years we are still going and I'm considering it a healthy relationship.

Read up on sigils bro
>>
>>19189949
I'll definitely check them out then. Thanks for the advise!
>>
Warning: when you use vodoo on other people, remember this haitan saying - "when you aim a finger at a person, four other fingers are aiming at you".

That being said, check this recipe out. Get an airthight jar, fill it up with honey, write her name(or the thing you call her) on a piecr of paper and submerge it in the honey. Close the jar and put a white candle on it, and light it up. You dont have to stare at this thing, but make sure to be near it until it burns completely. Afterwards put the jar somewhere where it will not be disturbed and wait. When you get effects(or change yoyr mind about that person) make sure to "release" her, by taking that piece or paper out and burn it saying "i release you"
>>
>>19190269
Have you tried this before?
>>
>>19189550
There's this love potion that M posted on this board. I had the picture but lost it. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate it.
>>
I love, eternal love... Universal love! You lust love you naughty naughty
>>
>willingly damning yourself to hell by practicing witchcraft

>raping someone's free will for your own gain

IF this shit works, then you're a shit person.
>>
>>19190497
B-but it's ok too that's love all is love
>>
>>19189550
>>19190500

it's not worth it anon, like 19190500 said, messing with other's free will almost surely deplete your good karma. you'd be with that person but you'll experience twice the bad luck you have now. add to that the other person will almost always feel pathetic since they will know something is not right but cant understand what it is.
>>
>>19190500
Just look at it this way; I'd just be swaying their opinion a bit.
>>
>>19190500
Don't listen to this guy op he's a huge faggot
>>
>>19190548
>>19190549

Then if you're OK doing it to force someone to be with you, you'd be all right with a fat, ugly, ginger SJW blue haired landwhale doing it you to make you love her?

If not, you just proved my shit person comment right kek
>>
File: Varg in the Brush.jpg (160KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Varg in the Brush.jpg
160KB, 600x900px
>>19190588
Wotan will protect me from Jewish sorcery.
>>
>>19190588
all these archetypes anon.
so much fear.
Tell us where the sjw touched you
>>
>>19190548
It's more than that
I know someone who's done this shit and ended up in an awful relationship for 7 years. You can't force someone to love you, your manipulation WILL turn back on you, you can't violate someone's free will without the same happening to you.
Maybe you have to go through this though, I can't tell you what to do, you have to walk your path yourself. I'd just advise against it. Good luck.
>>
A sigil is the only sound idea, but that's only due to its inherent vagueness and your presumed lack of skill in witchcraft.
Now, free will is no joke and binding someone by name will likely come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later. But nothing wrong with wishing for love itself so that's pretty much why the sigil is the safest bet.
If you want my advice, which you won't, but hey I gotta at least try, don't do it. Yet. Or at all, if you have no interest in witchcraft. See, magic is a force to be respected. Using magic instead of seriously practicing I think it's asking for trouble, because when you don't know what the limits are, you don't know when you're crossing them, and if you possess a sliver of wisdom, that should be scary to you. However fear is detrimental when practicing because the negativity attracts more negativity which might come in forms you might but be able to deal with if you're not all in and as you can see this is just a slippery slope that I really cannot recommend.
Just take a second and see if it's worth it to you. And hey, maybe you don't listen to me and nothing happens, but I felt like I should warn you regardless, because I kinda wish someone would have warned me.
>>
Love spells are like any other spell

>consecrate your ground
>use focus symbols with magical power
>figure out exactly what you want
>determine how the universe will have to change to make that happen
>light some candles and incense and shit and drop into a trance state
>do the spell

You're welcome
>>
File: 1494958727510.jpg (185KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494958727510.jpg
185KB, 800x795px
>>19189949
>>19190269
>>19192565
>>19192764
Daily reminder these will only work if you're norme tier.
>>
>>19192781
Normie tier gets the job done tho shill
>>
>>19189550
love spells are a step on the left hand path, not a great idea.
>>
>>19192764
>He casts spells that way

i just make a sigil and jerk off onto it
>>
>>19192804
although jerking off is a good and easy way to charge a sigil/spell, I find better results when charging it some othet way while on NoFap. It might be different for everyone but NoFap always improves my magick.
>>
File: 1495139037782.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495139037782.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>19192786
If you're a normie you don't need a spell in the first place dumb-dumb.
And it won't work with robots because you can't magically and spontaneously create a gf that wants a robot anyway.
>>
>>19192831
Shit that's a good point

I affect change just by wanting it most times but with bigger things spells are still a good resource let's be real
>>
>>19192820
what if you nofap for bit of time and then wank onto the sigil
>>
>>19192804
>>19192820
how do you make a sigil? I liked the honey one put I'm curious
>>
>>19190595
joseph is a better fathor archetype,
>>
>>19189550
There's a love "potion"(but don't drink it because many flowers are toxic)

You need to collect spring flowers, dry them and boil them like you boil tea. Once dry put some of the water on yourself, like some sort of perfume. This will make you seem more attractive overall.
Water from spring rain or melted early spring snow work the best.

Putting the dry flowers under your pillow and thinking about the person you want to love you helps too, but isn't as effective.
>>
>>19193171
>Putting perfume on yourself will attract people
YOU DON'T SAY
>>
OP you dont need a potion or a spell, just piss on the desired person. mark your territory
>>
>>19193192
kys desu
>>
>>19193192
Are you autistic?
It barely even has any smell, imagine yourself spraying yourself with tea, do you think anyone would notice?
>>
>>19193448
The thought of spells working is autistic.
>>
>>19193091
Here:
http://sigildaily.com/activating-rituals/
It's the easiest to understand step by step I've found on sigils.

Don't do the honey one, even the person posting it warned you about it.
>>
>>19193572
What is so bad about the honey one? Where does it come from, it sounds really interesting?
>>
>>19193601
It's binding magic, targeted at a specific person, affecting free will.

As for where it comes from, I don't know and it doesn't really matter. Spells and the ingredients used in them, sigils, tools, every single one of those things isn't nearly as important as focused intent. You don't need those things for the magic, you only need them to aid you to focus on what you want to happen. That's why it doesn't matter where a spell came from (well, for the most part, some spells are more powerful than others), what matters is the person doing the spell and the execution.
>>
what happens if i do 5 love spells on one person?
>>
>>19193756
Probably none of them work, considering how much you'd have to lack belief to do 5 different spells for the same thing.
>>
>>19193816
i was thinking of combining the sigil magic with the honey jar one. so like i'd create the sigil and engrave it onto the candle that burns on top of the jar.
>>
>>19193855
Well, I'm kind of impressed. You're pretty brave for someone who's never done this before. But yeah, incorporating different kinds of magic makes it more powerful. I still can't recommend you do the honey spell, especially since you seem to have a knack for this I think a simple sigil will be stronger than you expect.
>>
I've been working slowly on something. Since I find that direct contact with them should be the most potent way of sowing small seeds. Minute things like, leave strands of my hair on their belongings or touch things that belong to them (without them knowing of course) to focus my influence on them.
>>
>>19194005
Maybe you should just talk to them and get their number, then ask them out to coffee?
>>
>>19194083
Normie detected GTFO
>>
>>19194083
If that would work I wouldn't be doing this, guys only like Stacys
>>
I'm the guy who was curious about the honey spell earlier, when I left my house two bees touched me, one near the forehead and another one on the nose, I think they wanted to tell me "don't do it"
>>
File: Be Yourself.png (430KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
Be Yourself.png
430KB, 545x530px
>>19194360
Nah, they are encouraging you to do it.
>>
>>19189550
Drugs and pheromones are all you need

Find a qt degenerate girl who's into drugs/alcohol and ask her if she wants to do some with you. Then get yourself horny and think sexual thoughts (without popping a boner) and they'll pick up your pheromones and want to fuck

It's like a spell, but not
>>
>>19189550
I tried being a nice guy. It worked. She fell in love with someone else
>>
>>19194690
>Find a qt
that's the whole point you normie retard
>>
>>19194777
Lol, I'm not a normie

What, you've never even seen a qt girl in your life? I doubt that
>>
File: Ahh I've been expecting you.jpg (48KB, 428x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ahh I've been expecting you.jpg
48KB, 428x700px
>>19194777
Trips demands the Beta Uprising
>>
Bunch of schizos sperging out calling everyone normies and schills for making fun of your fucking larping. Pls commit honorable seppuku
>>
>>19194905
>schills

found the butthurt reddit normalfag who cant even spell "shill" correctly
>>
>>19194656
this.
natures main goal is reproduction.
You know you are doing something right when no bee or wasp will sting you.
>>
>>19193453
We're on /x/, the whole purpose of this board is pretending it's not.
>>
>>19194226
I like girls that are into magick, or pol
>>
>>19189550
What I did was a charm not a spell per sé. Basically, I was charming cooked him a dinner sucked his dick, he paid, I declined, he became obsessed, we are together, tomorrow he is dying of some family disease. Inheritance. It works
>>
I bound a boy to me and we have been together for 8 years, getting married in October. I used bloodletting but the best kind of spell to use is the one you believe in.

Just be aware it's a lifelong commitment and you are not going to be able to leave or abandon the person. You bind yourself as well.
>>
>>19196416
oh there's ways to break it.
it gets very ugly, very fast for everyone.
Congrats on having a fulfilling relationship though :3

captcha "Navi Dark"
>>
>>19190269
What effects? Like if that person starts talking to you or something?
>>
File: hw1.jpg (446KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
hw1.jpg
446KB, 1500x2100px
>>
>>19189550
OP don't use magick as a short cut in life. Rather you should pray to God and work on becoming the best version of yourself. By doing this I assure you that will be granted what you seek, but the pure version of it not one corrupted by spells or sigils.
>>
>>19190500
fuck off christcuck
>>
>>19196678
>implying prayer isn't a form of magick
>>
>>19190500
Morality is only holding us back
>>
>>19190269
What does the releasing part do? What if I just leave the name in the jar as is?
>>
>>19190500
witchcraft isnt evil as long as you stay on your ground and not contact entities that screams evil
>>
>>19197129
I thought it meant you kept the name in the jar until you wanted the relationship to be over but I dunno
>>
>>19196678
So, you asking to a superior entity for protection and well being isn't magic?

Of course you have to pay on good deeds and prayers and such.

Fucking faggot
>>
>>19197208
I see the best version of yourself calls people faggots. Well done.
>>
>>19197044
I just told them not to use it as a short cut. There's a difference between feeling a connection to God to understand what you were brought here for and performing outright rituals to get what you want.
>>
File: IMG_1539.png (4KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.png
4KB, 220x206px
>>19189550
Trichloromethane, and a slate of carbon steel
>>
>>19197304
>implying prayer is *NOT* ritual.
>Rosary
>Group prayer
>Praying to God as a congregation in church
>etc.
>>
anyone have a self love spell so i can relax without having to fight the urge to murder myself every hour
>>
>>19197372
It really doesn't matter what I say, you're intentionally twisting my words. I didn't say to use a rosary, I didn't say to attend a church.
>>
https://youtu.be/KfWWIZ-q00U

here you go OP.
Growing up is a great love spell.
>>
>>19197424
Nobody's twisting your words. Are you deliberately trying not to understand what they told you?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1064x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1064x813px
>>19197424
>>
>>19189550
something wiccan like; bring him where i plan to be....
so mote it be or smth.

it worked!!!
>>
>>19190269
>"when you aim a finger at a person, four other fingers are aiming at you"
What if you aim your whole hand then?
>>
A complex ritual involving grooming, healthy diet, exercise & sleeping, developing shared interests, followed by a preparatory conversation about those interests and the powerful spell of "do you want to hang out some time?"
>>
>>19200775
Friendly reminder that all this satanic bullshit will get you to hell.
>>
>>19189578
You're a weird goddess, no offense
>>
>>19192565
what happened to u?
>>
>>19200479
you win

>>19200934
prove it

>>19203000
curious as well
>>
Magic is punishable by hellfire. You will face your God when the hour comes.
>>
>>19203232
But all I wanted was love :(
>>
>>19203232
what's this about your god?
magic is simply reprogramming reality.
>>
>>19203000
My fear attracted all kinds of wonderful things, including a demon that fucked with me, pulling me out of my body and trapping me there, making me even more scared. So scared in fact that to this day I can't leave my body, making astral impossible, even though it's been 7 years at this point, and I'm no longer scared of demons.
All because I was young and curious and didn't care to do proper research.
>>
>>19205022
I'm the OP of this thread >>19203207
did I fuck up bad?
>>
>>19205031
Oh ffs, this is why I try to warn you people. This paranoia that set in was inevitable when you're messing with shit you don't know. And you took care to make it extra powerful too.
Yeah, you fucked up. How bad remains to be seen. I'm willing to help you, but I'm not about to waste my time so you better be willing to listen this time around, okay?
>>
>>19205066
I suppose if it begins to get really bad, I'll end up begging for advice; and I'm getting an ever looming feeling that's going to happen, so I'm all ears.
>>
>>19189550
yes and its called money
>>
>>19192565
>binding someone by name will likely come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later.
you can NEVER be rid of them.

that's the danger.
>>
>>19192800
>love spells are a step on the left hand path, not a great idea
precisely
>>
>>19193195
>OP you dont need a potion or a spell, just piss on the desired person. mark your territory
alpha AF
>>
>>19194226
>If that would work I wouldn't be doing this, guys only like Stacys
not all of us
>>
>>19205077
Alright. First off get that jar out and dispose of it. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as the contents are separated and preferably out of the house.
Make sure you also dispose of the paper you used to create the sigil and anything related.
Now comes the cleansing part. First you cleanse yourself. As weird as it sounds, a shower will likely be enough as long as you keep your intent clear in your mind, you are washing off all the negative energies, the ones associated with the spell, the ones that lingered after it, the negative feelings that came from it. If you're apprehensive you're gonna have to convince yourself that it's working, shouldn't be hard, you already saw there were effects from the spell. Your will is powerful enough to cleanse you.
Moving on, you have to do the same with your house, giving the place where you did the spell and kept the jar extra attention. Now the best way to do this is to burn some white sage, but you need to buy it, and it might be hard to pull off if you live with others. It still is the best option however, so if you can pull it off do so. I'll give you an alternative in the form of a mist:
Gather as many of the following as you can find: rosemary, sage, basil, marjoram, peppermint and thyme. Boil some water and pour it on the herbs. Let it cool completely and then add salt (sea salt works best but whatever you have will do) and squeeze it the juice of a lemon (doesn't have to be a whole lemon, just an appropriate amount for however much you're making). Now put that in a spray bottle and once again with clear intent go around misting the whole house. You might want to look up a chant to go with it, just to help you concentrate. Only stop when you no longer feel anything there.
Put a cinnamon stick under your pillow and call it a day.

Remember this if you want to get into magic again. It's not something you can just use however you please. It's a force of nature, if you don't respect it, it'll fuck you up
>>
>>19196416
>Just be aware it's a lifelong commitment and you are not going to be able to leave or abandon the person. You bind yourself as well.
so much this. if you leave, you both perish.
>>
>>19197044
>>implying prayer isn't a form of magick
prayer isn't magic. God hates magic. magic is an act of will performed in selfishness and pride, the realm of Satan. prayer is exercising faith that God will perform a thing in accordance with Hip perfect or permissive will, as evidence of those unseen things before they come into existence, and then giving glory to God, who made it happen through altering circumstances for the greater good. faith is trusting God to bring things together to bring it to pass, not wiggle your nose or snap your finger and get what you want because you want it,
>>
>>19205148
Something I forgot to mention was that the jar is about 8 miles from my house in some bushes. An anon told me that I also needed to bury the jar for the ritual and that was the best I could do. I'll probably be able to recover the jar, as I remember where I left it, but just to play devil's advocate and let's say I can't find it, what do I do? I'll try to recover it tomorrow.
>>
File: 1497572775090.gif (18KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497572775090.gif
18KB, 125x125px
>>19203000
nice trips bro
>>
>>19205165
Didn't you say it was in your closet? Anyway, I can't guarantee you things will get better if don't find it. It's imperative that you do. You need to break that spell to get to the other steps. Without trying to scare you, you don't have the option of not finding it.
>>
>>19205201
I moved it's position after the OP post, so that's why I didn't include it. I'll most likely be able to find it. It's on the side of a pretty vacant highway. Also, what would happen if someone else gets rid of it or opens it?
>>
>>19205206
Nothing happens, but you need to do it yourself. You bound that energy, you need to be the one to release it. It someone else does it, it'll still be released, but it certainly will do nothing to unburden you from the incoming shitstorm you handcrafted for yourself.
>>
>>19205165
dude youll be alright. grow a pair and wait it out.
this isn't really strong magic and you still don't have a strong affinity for the elements. this dude is talking about getting astrally raped by demons or some shit. You dont do astral projection
A small cleansing like that won't do too much without experience manipulating energies. a banishing would be appropriate but give it a chance.
these things aren't irreversible

>>19205206
wont happen.
people dont care enough
>>
>>19205249
Do you know how these things work? Like will she slowly start liking me or what?
>>
>>19205257
it depends on chance this early in the game. but you'll still need to walk around big dick swinging.
it's a dedicated art and you'll have to be persistent.
Every night before you go to sleep say to yourself "I will have such and such".
Then prepare yourself and think closely if you are ready or if not what is missing in your life.
That way you won't regret anything.
>>
>>19205249
You don't need to have a strong connection to the elements for a spell to be strong. 3 different kinds of magic where combined, including binding and most people won't even touch binding magic on its own.

Also I didn't get "astrally raped". I was trapped outside my body against my will. I didn't have any experience with astral projection, I'd only heard of it and had a random OBE or two at that point. I was caught at a vulnerable position that I put myself in by trying shit without doing proper research.

>A small cleansing
means nothing to someone who has no experience.

>these things aren't irreversible
You and I both know binding magic is a little more complicated than most.

If you're gonna give advice at least try being a little thorough.
>>
>>19205271
Trial and error is a terrible way to go about this. This is so half-baked I can't believe you're even suggesting this to someone. There are much better ways to go about this.
>>
>>19205291
Care to share them?
>>
>>19205302
Well, first off you need to learn how magic works. You study energy manipulation and pick up a book or two. I'm not going into suggestions because there's plenty of those going around if you bother to look. You read until you understand how shit works, you learn to feel energy and then you try your hands at practicing. That's a much better way to go about it.
Affirmations and repetition are bullshit if you don't understand how they work. Unless you want to be like those people following "the secret" like it's gospel, when what it actually is a muddled understanding of the law of attraction.
As an example of how trying things before you're ready fucks you up, that sigil you made for that spell was far too specific. I wouldn't have to tell you that if you did your research.
>>
>>19205318
anon i see that you have quite the knowledge about this so ill ask for advice
i havent done anything but my mom is.

shes been doing magic for 12 years if my memory dont fail me, thing is that she does tarot shit and light candles with person's name written on them. i have been thinking that my bad luck (someone stole 24k from me for example) is related to that cus you are saying that binding magic is no joking matter
and thats what she has been doing for that long time.
>>
I've used sigils, didn't need the target to see them for it to work. You'd be surprised at how well willpower works
>>
>>19205343
Well, what you described is kind of vague, it doesn't necessarily have to be binding magic. The tarot isn't really a cause for concern but the candles with names inscribed on them are somewhat suspicious. It's not the binding magic itself that's a problem, it's messing with free will, and binding magic isn't the only way to do that, just one of the more powerful ones.

There might be a chance that what she's doing is affecting you, but that would only be because you're close to her. This won't cling to you if you had no hand in it.

If you want it to stop affecting you cleanse yourself and your space, you can do that with incense (I recommend sage or sandalwood) or the mist I mentioned earlier.
A protective sigil would also help but if you don't want to get into magic I don't recommend it. Ask a priest for his blessing instead, that's helpful on its own.
Of course, all of this is optional. As I said, this won't cling to you but still, if you want my advice, at least do the cleansing.
>>
>>19205383
i will anon, thank you, ill use a protective sigil as well (its not that im not into magic but i dont want to touch black magic or any kind of magic that could do wrong)

thank you again and tomorrow ill go buy some incenses
>>
>>19205022
Wait, demons can stop you from astral projecting?
>>
>>19205417
No problem, I'm glad I could help.
One more thing though, don't be afraid of what you do. Magic is a force of nature, so black magic to me essentially sounds the same as "bad water" or "good fire". Silly adjective to describe something that on its own is neither good or bad. The most important thing in magic is intent and therefore what would make it bad is evil or unclear intent. The possibility of the first is up to the practitioner, and the possibility of the second can be eliminated by studying, so that you know what you're doing, and how to express your intent in a way that will yield the result you want. You seem cautious so I'm not worried about you, but I thought you should know that regardless.

>>19205436
Directly? I'm not sure, that's an interesting thought though. In my case it was more-so the after-effect of the "attack" if you want to call it that.
>>
Well, I had class with the girl I did the binding ritual on today. Nothing happened.
>>
>>19189550
Two times, different kinds of spell.

The quickie wasn't really for love, just really wanted to sleep with a smoking buddyI was hung up on for the longest time. He knew I was super into him, but was being a typical scorpio about it, got a kick out of my thirst and passively teased me for something like two years. One night I'm getting ready to go over and smoke when I know his roommate isn't gonna be home. Make a "tea", most of the ingredients I've forgotten. Cinnamon played with the large role. Anyway, it worked, we banged, and nothing relationship - wise ever came of it. I kinda hate the guy now, but at least I got laid.

The big one was a seven-night production I found somewhere online and subsequently lost. The key things I remember are a candle to burn each night while putting in energy / Intent©, calling on Venus, Mars, and Juno, starting on a new moon (preferably in Taurus), and when all was said and done, disposing of candle in natural body of water and forgetting it.

I believe it worked. I had a few shitty relationships that lead me more or less directly to current partner who fits all parameters I specified in spell, even resembles visualization I used. Dating for a little over a year, cohabitating since September, very strong promise of marriage and kids.
>>
>>19208168
sounds like the first guy just wanted to get laid, and you just found the right person later on.
>>
>>19208343
It was more of a pity fuck on his part. He was never all that interested in the first place, thus the necessity for the tea.
>>
You are all on training wheels, I swear.

You need not ask but do. I suggest, though, that you do not.
>>
I've never tried a will-breaking work, but I pulled off a magical matchmaker well. I did a lesser version to find most every girlfriend I've had, but the powerful one have me proper prospects for long term.
>>
>>19190269
Effects aside, this is the best spell in here, because it is complete. It is elaborate enough to be interesting, yet simple to perform, and it has easy to obtain supplies.

>>19208168
These are good too, except, as you pointed out, they are missing some details/steps.
>>
>>19210035
Can you be any more vague?
>>
>>19210065
Climb the kliphodic ladder at your peril.
>>
>>19210074
What does "kliphodic"even mean?
>>
>>19210100
Oh I don't know, I typed it out so that you could decide for yourself, but basically, if you are wicked enough, you are given secret information.

I just remembered that if one is entirely good, the inverse it true.
>>
>>19210121
So information is withheld if you're entirely good? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>19210143
Yes and no. Satan will give you information, though to his ends, while God will tell you the entire story.

Isaiah 45:15: "Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour."

So, yes, the BEST information will be forever withheld from you until you love God and his Son with all your heart.
>>
>>19210060
I don't recommend the honey-jar one, I did it a few days ago and am starting to feel physically weak, not drained or tired, but more like a feeling of my muscle mass depleting.
>>
>>19210143
If you want parlor tricks and temporary power, then at the expense of your soul the the well-being of mankind, believe in sigils and frogs. It's all very real.
>>
>>19210150
Oh I see. I think you might enjoy gnosticism, it's quite a fascinating theory to explore.

>>19210152
I fucking warned you people. I'm not happy this happened to you but I hope it serves as a lesson.

>>19210155
I mean I wouldn't quite put frogs and sigils in the same ball park, but you might want to explore the idea that your beliefs don't dictate reality. After all condemning people is really not your job, is it?
>>
>>19210193
I'll recover the jar tomorrow. I got super disappointing earlier today when nothing happened when I saw her and thought the whole thing was just crap, but starting just a few hours ago, I have been feeling really weak.
>>
>>19210201
*super disappointed
>>
>>19210201
Well good for you to finally get your head together but don't expect any more help from me. I told you yesterday not to waste my time and then you went and flip flopped on the first person that told what you wanted to hear. Hope it works out for you with that girl too, however you choose to go about it.
>>
>>19210193
No, it isn't. Although, my memory, as allowed by God, is too good to be belief.

At any rate, I am one nasty, mean, friendless, STRONG son of a sweet bitch.
>>
>>19210246
Fair. I can appreciate the strength of your conviction, even if I don't agree.
>>
>>19210272
I thought so. Glad I can type something like that up without feeling like a poseur. At least, right? I am one fucked up person, but, if you knew my whole life, you wouldn't be totally embarrassed to know me.

I knew you'd get it. And I'm sure you know In am too weak to argue my points.
>>
I just noticed the other person felt weak too.

Someone told me the other day:"It's hard to have a good life."
>>
>>19210284
We all are fucked up in one way or another. And you don't need to argue any points. We're both here because we want to help people, it just so happens that our ideas of how to help are slightly different. That reflects on our experiences. There's more than enough common ground for us to be able to understand each other.
>>
>>19190269
isn't it only 3 or do you have some freak thumb
>>
>>19210065
I literally said I used magic to find girlfriends and did a greater work to find one one with long-term potential. I don't know what's so vague about that, it seems pretty straightforward to me. The reason I've not bothered to give details on the works is that they're original and complex. It's way beyond the scope of people who try sigils and jars, though.
>>
>>19210784
I don't want to give me the exact spell you used, I write my own too so I can understand not wanting to share it. But the type of magic you used would be nice for reference. I don't care for love spells myself, I'm just curious as to what other types of magic one would choose for something like this.
>>
Touch the person any way you can long enough to chant as many times as you can.

Touch of lust, turn to me
Your body to mine,
Your love to me, make you mine.

Real shit.
>>
>>19211515
I think that *might* spook them a little.
>>
So the honey-jar ritual, I did it late on Saturday, and I'm beginning to see results with the person. I was on the fence with all this magic shit but now my opinion is being swayed fast.
>>
>>19196476
Who the fuck is this? Why the hell arw you posting this everywhere? Why is reverse image search bringing me nothing on her???
>>
>>19212204
keep us updated on what happens anon, people have been talking about repercussions for doing that ritual
>>
File: SLEasHo.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SLEasHo.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>19190269
will a mason jar do? also, do you write their full name on the paper or does magic sort of know who you're talking about?
>>
>>19213169
I'll keep you guys posted. About the consequences, I really should end the ritual, but the apple is becoming too tempting for me to stop.

>>19213183
What I used was really similar to a mason jar, I think it just has to be glass and air tight for it to qualify.

I wrote her full name and what I call her on the paper.
>>
>>19212204
>>19213169
What's the honey-jar ritual? Can someone post it/explain it?
>>
>>19213442

See

>>19190269

When I did mine though, I also made a sigil with the same intent of the honey-jar ritual and inscribed it on the candle I burned. Perhaps doing that will yield better or faster results?
>>
>>19213457
sorry for retard question (I'm new) what is a sigil?
>>
>>19214374
dude, check the archives and ctrl+f for "sigil", there was a thread about it a few days ago, if it isnt there check like 4plebs or something
>>
>>19214422
my apologies for dubdubs. kill me fampai
>>
>>19189550
OP LOVE SPELL IS NOT WORTH THE RISK
FFS
THEY ALWAYS BACKFIRE OR ONLY WORK IN WAYS YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO
>>
Quads
>>
>>19189550
Sister in law cast a love spell on a boy in high-school. He ended up being deeply in love with her and sort of obsessed until she abandoned that scene and cut all contact. Not much else to the story.
>>
>>19212204
so lets say i want to try this out? its sounding like its a 50/50 chance of repercussions.
>>
>>19214518
I don't think its a chance of repercussions. I know I'm going to get fucked in the ass for this. I barely post on this board or even believe in a lot of this magic shit, but I can just feel it in my bones that this is wicked. I can't really explain it, but I know there will be punishment.
>>
>>19214543
What you're feeling is that it's wrong to try to violate someone's free will. It is.
What those interested in a love spell can try as an alternative is an attraction spell w/o a particular target in mind, that is to make oneself more attractive to others without forcing love where it doesn't come naturally.
>>
>>19214543
>>19214559
isent there a spell that dosent involve forcing anyone but still with a specific person?
>>
>>19189550

Yes, I performed a love spell that worked. But I advise against it, and I'll tell you why.
When I was a younger and less wise magician I cast a love spell on a girl that I was interested in. She had previously showed little interest in me, but quickly became infatuated. We got together and things went smoothly for a little while, but it was never right. The feelings that she had were foreign to her, and they caused a lot of imbalance in her. She became emotionally unstable, and though she clinged very closely to me and was clearly deeply in love, she was also in pain and began losing touch with reality. It really screwed her up, and I tried my best to help her, but it was clearly an unhealthy and unnatural attachment. Basically, the girl was in a constant state of confusion and unrest. So I broke the spell and severed our connection while she slept, and when she woke up she had completely changed and was no longer interested in me in any way, but seemed mentally healthy and stable.

Emotions are delicate things and the forces involved in magick are not to be underestimated. It is better to do magick to improve your luck than to try and implant emotions into someone. It also may be seen as unethical.
>>
>>19214580
Why would you half ass it?
>>
>>19214597
explain what you mean? im not half assing anything here
>>
>>19214677
I'm saying that if you are going to do it, just go all the way.
>>
>>19214686
go all the way in what direction? your being a little vague
>>
>>19214707
Do a binding ritual.
>>
>>19189550
join us to talk about everything!
>>
>>19214718
ok then, i see what you mean, do you have one in particular?
>>
>>19214756
Yeah, the honey-jar one.
>>19190269
>>
>>19214518
Make that 100%. Even if the spell doesn't work, there will be to repercussions mark my words.

>>19214543
Smart. Well partly. Your know your gonna get fucked for this, end it now before things get worse.

>>19214590
This is legit. I've seen this happen in my extended family, minus the breaking the spell part.

>>19214756
Don't fucking do a binding ritual, they're talking it off their ass. You don't need magic for love, but if you really want to try study for a month or two before you start practising. And do a general spell, one inviting love for example, or making you more enticing. That's the way to go.
>>
then what should i>>19190269
cast then? im not going to cast something like that >>19190269
im just so tired of failing in love, normal channels keep burning me and its makeing me feel like i cant win no matter what i do, i just want to succeed for once without everything backfiring on me and getting burned hard
>>
>>19189550

Don't cheat, You're ugly and she doesn't want you, just accept the fact that you're fat and ugly, kid.

Don't force her to fucking love you, you fucking desperate faggot, if you want a quick release, fuck a cow in the night,
>>
>>19214947
guy who has fucked a cow here

its not as pleasurable as one might think
>>
>>19214911
You're in for a whole other level of backfiring if you go with binding magic. Trust me this is not the easy way out.
>>
What do if I have a suspicion about someone who could cast love spell on me even for "fun". I think it's not normal to have affection for a person which I haven't talk for couple months. What do, anons, what do. I'm not sure if they cast it, but there's something I could do to stop it? It's unhealthy.
>>
>>19215106
I think I saw a ritual to remove influences the other day. I'm out right now but I'll look it up for you once I get home.
>>
>>19215126
Okay, thanks anon
>>
File: b75.jpg (214KB, 799x611px) Image search: [Google]
b75.jpg
214KB, 799x611px
So what I'm getting is that I could do a sigil or the honey jar thing but there will be some sort of repercussions. But what type? I know the chick will become unstable but anything else? I know how to end the honey jar but how do I get out of a sigil? Should I do this? Will this send me to hell?
>>
>>19215663
I think you might also get tormented by demons or some shit. If anything too bad happens, devote your life to Wotan and aid him in ending the (((Kali Yuga.)))
>>
>>19196416
what did you do
>>
>>19215725
is there any way to for sure avoid demons and shit?
>>
>>19215739
Not doing it.
>>
I'm still castin a honey jar spell. My ex didn't even talked to me before I started it. She said something like "I don't wanna know about you never again". I cast the honey jar spell and a week later I text her, she reply saying that she had thought things through better and that she would see what happen with this. We started talking daily. I read honey jar spells are slow but powerful but you need to do some moves too.

However, if someone can help me here, I'm still casting the honey jar spell with all the candle ritual at the right hour (venus hour) every monday, wednesday and friday and I shake the jar every day to put the situation in movement. But lately this girl seems distant. From texting almost every day now we have days without talking and the times we have planned to date have been canceled by one or other thing. Any ideas to improve this situation? I've been casting this spell by one and a half month now. Sometimes this girl is sweet and communicative to me, now is all the opposite, I need some advice here.
>>
>>19189550

I'm Cuban and I went to go see a santero to see what the fuck could be done about my breakup a few months ago. It didn't work. It involved getting a pumpkin, filling it with honey rock candy lots of oils and cinammon and leaving it at the base of a river for Oshun/Caridad del Cobre, who is ironically enough my patron santo in Santeria. Fitting, that's the name of my favorite aunt who died.

Then a week later I bumped into what is basically my ideal partner at a Shonen Knife concert. I had also been looking into shit like law of attraction that week and sort of pretending "well let me imagine the cutest boy in the world" and then he appears. To a t. The features, the way he dresses, everything.

SO.....I guess it worked? I definitely invited love. The thing is, he has a lot of the same issues as my ex...but unlike my ex, isn't a sociopath and a liar. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you invite love into your life, it'll happen, but not the way you expect.
>>
File: cbr.png (28KB, 696x717px) Image search: [Google]
cbr.png
28KB, 696x717px
>>19215149
Okay, here you go.
I know it says it's for breaking a curse but the principle is the same and the ingredients are easy to find for the most part. If you can't get a black candle a gray one will do, or even a white one in a pinch.
Making a circle is also optional but I recommend you make one, it'll help with concentation and you're going to need as much of that as you can get. Which actually leads me to another thing: grounding and centering. Both fairly simple things that will also help your focus. Even if you decide not to do them you should at the very least look them up. If someone really has done that to you, I want to make sure you have all the tools to put things right. I can't teach you how to do everything in a post but I can at the very least give you some tips so if you need any more help feel free to ask me.
>>
Y'all make no sense to me.
You find a genie that says it'll grant you a wish. A number of people tell you that no matter how smart you try to be, if you make the wish you will be fucked by that genie and you will not like it. And here you are like "Ok, but what position is the genie gonna fuck me in?"
>>
>>19216106
Thanks dude for it, but I must ask about it. Can it backfire at me and make it even worse? I'll try to do that if I'll not see any other option, to not fuck with it too much. For now maybe I could wait and see if it "go away"
>>
>>19189550
>diet and exercise
>clean teeth
>shower
>put on some deodorant
>little splash of cologne/perfume
>get to know someone
>occasional flirting
>occasional physical contact
>occasional compliments
>ask them out for a casual date, maybe coffee or lunch, maybe go to see a movie you know they'll like
>ask to see them again sometime
>continue until you're officially dating
>kiss her you fool
>>
>>19216176
>Can it backfire at me and make it even worse?
No, the reason backfiring is being mentioned so much in this thread is because of binding magic and messing with free will. This has nothing to do with any of that so you don't need to worry about it.

My only worry is your inexperience, but only because it just might not work if you're not able to focus properly and be confident in your abilities.

If you don't want to delve into this any further I can understand that, but if it really is magic, especially binding I'm afraid it won't just go away on its own.

Here's my advice. Learn to ground and center (they're more or less meditation techniques) and see how you feel about the spell and whether you want to do it or not. Whatever you do you should feel like it's the right thing. If it scares you, just don't do it. Witchcraft isn't for everyone.
>>
>>19216236
Okay, thanks again anon. I'll try to meditate more (I'm doing it already, but doing it more won't hurt). Magick doesn't scare me itself. It's rather my incompetence in doing it, because I know about it only a little.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>19216265
I'm glad I could help. Honestly you've got the right kind of attitude, I'm not worried about you.
You have a nice day too.
>>
>>19216236
>>19215839

Hi anon. Can you give me some advice here? it sounds you're an experienced spell caster
>>
>>19216347
Sure. Shoot.
>>
>>19216423

It's about the last paragraph. Things were okay and now everything seems to be on hold. The girl was sweet and now is distant. I'm worried too that in all this time we have had plans of dating but cancelled at the end for uncertain things.
>>
>>19216459
I don't know why you would keep doing that spell. It's more of a one-off sort of thing. In the first place you shouldn't be doing it, but I guess that's my opinion.
My guess is it might be putting a stop to the progression of things at this point. Regardless, you need to put in some effort for things to work. Magic gives a push but it can't do everything. If you keep being nice to her but that's all you do, she might eventually get annoyed that you're not asking her out.
>>
>>19216150
Welcome to /x/
>>
>>19216734
Huh, that is /x/ in a nutshell, isn't it?
>>
>>19216734
This is too perfect. So many people here are warned about practicing this stuff - all these forces they don't understand yet and their reaction is "Neat.. so how I summon a succubus??"
>>
I'm not in love with any particular person, but is there a spell you can do to invite more romance into your life? Like I'll magically meet the person of my dreams while I'm on the bus or while I'm buying coffee?
My life is so boring.
I don't want anything that'll fuck me over, though.
>>
>>19217676
No. This spell shit is all fake.
>>
>>19217977
I want to fall in love and experience a whirlwind romance!
>>
>>19218195
No. It won't happen.
>>
>>19217676
Not only can you do this, but it's the only kind of love spell that's really okay to do. I personally have no interest in that so I don't have any handy but you can find one in like 5 minutes tops. Try tumblr, no joke, there's some good stuff on there.
>>
I need help with women. I have no luck with them whatsoever. None of the good ones will give me the time of day. Someone please give me some good vibrations.
>>
>>19219603
Maybe you should try to improve yourself rather than do autistic spells.
>>
>>19219958
Or you know, do some research on your own instead of expecting people to hand you the answers.
>>
>>19193671
>focused intent
So, theoretically, an experienced magic user could be able to preform a spell with no ingredients at all, solely using the force of his will?
>>
>>19210150
>Bible gives entire story

>Bible is given only in God's point of view
okay
>>
>>19214801
So, basically, do't fuck with individual people.

Just go for spells that indirectly get what you want, like better luck.
>>
>>19222920
thats not all true, you have jesus and his disciples points of views too, if i remember right.
>>
File: 45th President.jpg (100KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
45th President.jpg
100KB, 750x1334px
>>19223552
It's funny how Jesus advocated the dismantling of Judaism, yet Christcucks still shill for Israel. Jesus would spit on all of you.
>>
>>19223630
the one thing that really grinds my gears, is that christcucks always think that the only religion that matters is theres ffs. getting really sick of seeing it all the time, fuck jews and islam too, they need to understand that the world dosent revolve around them
>>
>>19190500
shit up nu-male there's no such thing as non physical rape
>>
>>19215106
>What do if I have a suspicion about someone who could cast love spell on me even for "fun". I think it's not normal to have affection for a person which I haven't talk for couple months. What do, anons, what do. I'm not sure if they cast it, but there's something I could do to stop it? It's unhealthy.
my crystal ball tell s me you are a whore who pretended to love a man in order to steal from him, and then you dumped him. what you did is far worse that binding magic, and your future is gonna be hell without him.

what's not healthy is using someone
>>
>>19223751
This. I used to be a Christcuck then converted to a mixture of Wotanism and Gnosticism. I feel much better about things in general since I did that.
>>
>>19215732
I cut the middle finger of my left hand and collected the blood on a plate. I then mixed together the blood and nag champa incense (his favorite). I burned the incense and as it burned I very strongly imagined him in my mind and offered myself to him, and envisioned us being bound together.

About 2 weeks later he told me he loved me.
>>
>>19216150
>>19217236
Well, you could be a little more specific with the warnings for starters.

Everything in life can be bad for you under certain circumstances, and there are risks in everything we do. So a cryptic warning won't sway anyone, if anything it will make them more curious.
>>
This honey jar ritual is shit. I did it and now have constant fucking headaches. The whole thing is a fucking prank.

>concentrate on the person for like an hour while the candle burns
>cause yourself to obsess over them
>obsess over waiting for results to happen
>get headaches over obsessing to have the person

It just drives you insane and is bullshit.

gay/10 I don't recommend.
>>
>>19222895
Exactly.

>>19222938
Yes. Don't fuck with free will, and the vaguer and more positive your spells are when you're starting out, the better.

>>19223823
That's actually pretty creative, kudos.

>>19224200
>Well, you could be a little more specific with the warnings for starters.
No, we really can't though. I have no way of knowing your life, I don't know the weak spots so I don't know where this could hit. The warnings aren't purposefully "cryptic".

I've said multiple times that you shouldn't be preforming rituals if you're not committed to witchcraft and the occult. And even if you are, performing a binding ritual from the get-go is likely the worst thing you can do. I've said it, I've done my part.

Restraining your morbid curiosity should be your own responsibility. You can't blame the person that warned you for your choice to disregard that warning.
>>
>>19224460
dumbshit let it do its thing. no one likes supervisors
>>
>>19224551
So is it working?
>>
>>19224557
it will never work if you are doubting. it takes time and dedication.
like every other idiot. don't start what you can't finish.
>>
>>19224564
Fine. I'll hold faith in it still. But that won't stop these headaches. Literally have had my head aching nonstop for like 4-5 days.
>>
>>19224574
do a cleansing, followed by a ritual banishing. then finish with a health spell and ailment spell.
stay hydrated, eat well. you can do more than one spell at a time. the point is to believe and forget about it. obsession will ruin it.
>>
>>19189550
The only thing I've ever preformed was concrete. Worked pretty good, though.
>>
What if the person already loves you and you want that love to turn to ashes because they left you?
>>
>>19225243
What if you just let things progress naturally and don't use magic for trivial shit?
>>
>>19225267
They deserve as much pain as pissible, even if that means tainting my own soul.
>>
>>19225286
Okay, good luck with that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Only one way
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 750x1334px
>>19225286
Don't cut yourself on all that edge
>>
>>19225428
this actually works btw
>>
>>19190500
>willingly damning yourself to hell by practicing witchcraft

We're already damned to hell just for being born, according to your sick little religion.
>>
>>19193103
>joseph is a better fathor archetype

Joseph the cuck?
>>
>>19200934

See >>19226297
>>
>>19203232
>Magic is punishable by hellfire

You need to look at this one too. >>19226297
>>
>>19190269
nsala malekum fellow actual witch
>>
>>19226347
I'm trying, but can't bend my thumb back that far.
>>
I'm starting to become physically sick, after having done the honey ritual about 6 days ago.

>constant headaches
>i become tired often despite taking many naps
>i've almost thrown up a few times today
>minor welts on my feet
>>
>>19228541
Right. And what do you want us to do about it? You've proven incapable or receiving help.
>>
File: Julius.jpg (377KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Julius.jpg
377KB, 1200x1600px
>>19228572
I'm just going to ride the tiger.
>>
>>19226347
only person I have heard use that phrase was a pedo freemason trying to justify their behaviour

>>19228541
someone did a bind on you.
bindings work specifically on the feet area.
draw an upright pentagram on the floor, sit inside and visualize light coming from the pentagram and enveloping you. repeat a healing mantra of your choice and break the binding curse by renouncing it and sending it back to your attackers. It helps if you use an elevated or holy name you respect thus. do a cleaning of your area. use the lbrp if you can, it works with angels and god so you can't bitch out through fear. if you are the guy with the sigil, now that I think about it, you may have bound yourself tying the jar with the sigil. dig it up, erase the sigil and throw it away. you're not fit for this work
>>
>>19228582
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I found her social media shit earlier today and she is a wiccan or some shit. You might be right.
>>
>>19228579
Lol, isn't the whole idea of riding the tiger to not get bit? Doesn't seem to me like you're doing it right.

>>19228582
>someone did a bind on you
He did it on his own.
>>
>>19228587
Fucking serves you right.
>>
>>19228587
hmm a spirit was telling me not to help you.
care to clarify? did you piss off a witch?
just clean your act up and let it go.
>>
>>19228611
She might be a witch, not sure. I just read on it that she is a practicing Wiccan.
>>
>>19228611
Oh, I forgot to mention, I did accidentally piss her off at one point(before I made the thread or had the idea of doing a spell), but I thought that we made amends over it. Perhaps not...
>>
>>19228611
That might be me. I tried to help him a bunch of times, he instead decided to listen to what he wanted to hear. I'm inclined to believe he will keep doing so. He's beyond help.
>>
>>19228625
How would I know she is a witch?
>>
>>19190269
Four days after doing this started seeing results
>>
>>19228617
>>19228619
clean up your act, that's all.

>>19228625
lol yeah sorry, I don't like messing with other mages unless I have to XD
>>
>>19228637
I love how you only feel bad about messing with her free will now that you know she can do something about it. Speaks volumes of your character.
>>
>>19228649
Honestly, you can try to help him if you want, though he really doesn't deserve it, I just don't want anyone else to waste their time with him like I did.
>>
>>19228650
>implying even at this point i care that i messed with her free will
>>
>>19228655
it's like you're asking to become a pincushion lel
>>
>>19228655
See I was willing to assume that you done fucked up and that you didn't only care about yourself, but at this point you've enticed your own demise and I ain't even mad. What an epic self-destruction journey.
>>
>>19228657
Tbh, I largely did this in the first place to see if this kind of stuff has any credibility. So I'm not that concerned about what happens, although the constant headaches become really annoying.
>>
The only love spell that works with 100% certainty is being attractive enough that people want to fuck you
>>
File: Schwarze Sonne.png (218KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarze Sonne.png
218KB, 2000x2000px
Well, guess I should start praying to Wotan that I don't get too fucked.
>>
So will this sigil magick stuff damn me to hell or not? I really want to try some for energy and motivation, confidence, happiness, and to hasten my progress with art and shit since I'm very depressed. But I don't want to burn in hell either.
And what about crystals/gems?
>>
>>19228703
This is not something to get into if you're depressed. Negativity attracts negativity and you've got an abundance of it. Stay out of the occult until you're emotionally stable.
>>
>>19228703
>will God punish me and send me to hell for drawing doodles

Gods, save me. It's a wonder you can even get out of bed in the morning

Try this: pray to your God to take your depression away. If they don't, they're either fake or have already forsaken you and you're going to hell regardless
>>
>>19228709
Well shit. There goes my plans. Are gems/crystals safe for me at least? This Wiccan girl I know recommended I carry around tiger's eye to help with a few of my problems.
>>
>>19228717
Two words: False idols.
>>
>God will also send you to hell for playing with rocks

M Y S I D E S
>>
>>19228717
Yeah, crystals should be fine. I would go with azurite or lapis lazuli though for depression specifically.
It's kind of a trial and error with crystals. Someone recommended I get black tourmaline back when I was dissociating 24/7 (I've got derealization), but that was way too strong for me. Turns out onyx, though much more loosely related to my specific problem was much more helpful. My point is don't be discouraged if one crystal doesn't work for you. Recommendations are nice but you gotta go with your gut too (though I have a feeling azurite will be perfect for you).
>>
>>19228739
Where in the bible does it say to use magic rocks? By definition, using them is following false idols, it's a form of animism.
>>
>>19229988
Bruh don't talk to me about the bible. I'm Greek. Not only have I read it in a better translation but I had 9 years of mandatory religious schooling.

You do know that a false idol pertains to a deified figure right? No one is assigning such attributes to crystals. Crystals are just that. Rocks. They do nothing but exist. The reason they have an effect on the human body is their vibrational energy and how it communicates with ours.

As for what your precious bible says, you might want to recognize that a majority of us could not care less.
>>
>>19230045
>your precious bible
I'm not Christian. I'm just giving Christian responses because the guy who originally asked is Christian.

>false idol pertains to a deified figure
What do you think assigning magical powers to a rock is?

>No one is assigning such attributes to crystals
You are making the claim that they can cure depression and such. If they had any scientifically proven vibration energy, they would be used in medicine. You have to therefor have faith in that the crystals will work then, which is deifying them.
>>
>>19230234

>What do you think assigning magical powers to a rock is?
Do you need me to pull up a definition of "deity"? Because you seem to not understand what it means.

>You are making the claim that they can cure depression and such.
You're putting words in my mouth. I never said "cure". But they can help because they have an effect on the body, I'm not gonna repeat myself any further.

>If they had any scientifically proven vibration energy
Everything consists of energy ya dingus. What do you think quants are made out of?

>You have to therefor have faith in that the crystals will work then
No, I know they vibrate at a certain energy, because they are a physical thing that I can touch and see.

>which is deifying them
Yep, as I'm also deify a piece of toast every morning by perceiving it as an existing thing.
>>
>>19189550

>Have any of you preformed a love spell that worked?

Not exactly a spell. But for what you mean. Yes.

>If so, what were the steps?

Guided meditation to meet somebody.
This was hours after anyone in my time zone would be asleep, possibly already in REM stages.
In the meditation, I had a message. I directed it at a puppet in the meditation. A stand in for someone receiving my message.
I broadcast this message in the same way one would project their feelings or would attempt mental communication. Using an invisible cable or appendage to "push" the idea out.

Time goes by, maybe a few weeks or so? I only vaguely remember doing anything.

Friend tells me that a mutual friend has a secret. After pressuring him for details. Someone we were hanging out with that night had a very erotic dream, about me. This was so out of character for that person, that it troubled them enough to talk with other anon's girlfriend. Who then told him, whom then told me.

"Magick is the science and art of increasing probability." Nothing came up from it, because when I followed up on that lead. I convinced my "target" to make a move on their childhood crush. They then moved in together.

Not a spell. Not necessarily. But I have found some success with meditations while other people are dreaming. Almost like inception.
>>
>>19190547
That's fucking stupid. You can create good luck just as easily. Why are you trying to cast love spells as slavery, with proper ethics it's not a spell robbing someone of free volition.
>>
>>19205160
You disgust me.

BE AFRAID. BUT MY GOD IS THE ONE TRUEâ„¢ GOD. MY GOD WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
>>
File: Feline kek.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Feline kek.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>19228660
>damage control
>>
File: 1498882205985.gif (498KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498882205985.gif
498KB, 500x375px
>>19189578
Kek
>>
>>19228703
Yes. Fooling with magick of any kind will get you sent to hell.
>>19228716
>>19228735
>>19230045
>>19230274
>baitfag
>>
>>19189550
I did one on a platonic friend of mine once, just to see what would happen. She ended up calling me a few days later, drunk, saying "I love you! you're just so great! Omg I love you" like over and over again. I think she was probably embarrassed when she sobered up. Or maybe it was the universe's way of saying not to fuck around with love spells, even if it wasn't really serious.
>>
>>19230435
>baitfag
Says the person bringing Christianity in a thread about magic.
>>
>>19230438
>Or maybe it was the universe's way of saying not to fuck around with love spells, even if it wasn't really serious.
Why?

You did a spell on a friend and it worked. I don't see any deeper meaning here.
>>
Lol, I made an Odal Rune out of black electrical tape and put it on my closet door last night. My headache's are going away now.
>>
>>19213400
Tell us what happened uncle anon, did you die?
>>
>>19214590
Wanna share the spell you used, some of us tend to and care for the ones we love should that happen and they begin to fall apart,
>>
>>19230438
what spell did you use?
>>
>>19232224
Roofies.
>>
Yes, I've used a spell to bind someones love to myself.

Not gonna share the steps.
Not advisable.
We will be together permanently.
>>
>>19189578
YOU HAVE BEEN FOREVER DAMNED
>>
I don't get it how you would ever be content with "a gf". Im spinning 4 different girls. Why the hell would I ever satisfy for one? Bitches please.
>>
>>19234630
Because some of us seek things greater than the delights of the flesh. In other words, not all of us are black.
>>
>>19234630
im guessing you have never fell in love before?
>>
>>19190269
a better way is to piss in your mouth while single a MCR album. it works everytime
>>
>>19189550
im just going to level with you op. magic isnt real and its time to grow up. stop being such a beta cuck and go talk to her, make her laugh etc. dont be one of these faggots claiming ot do magic in their moms basement. i guaruntee these guys are all virgins and have never even held a girls hand (family doesnt count twat)
>>
the truest feeling of love, can be shown by killing her.
we kill what we love
>>
>>19236087
Yeah, that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Wish me luck.
>>
>>19236140
talking to girls is a skill, like speech in skyrim. youll get better at it. thats about as good as it gets
another tip is to get them drunk/high. girls are naturally whores so yeah should be really easy
>>
>>19233410
>not gonna share the steps
>not advisable
Then why bring it up in the first place
>>
File: Autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>19236514
>>
>>19235720
I haven't. Is it really that strong?
>>
>>19236743
Its definitely more fulfilling than fucking 4 random whores on the side just to feed your carnal desires.
>>
>>19236743
yea man it is.>>19236771
this guy knows what hes talking about
>>
>>19189550
>If so, what were the steps?

Yeah, it's called "not being an autist who believes in magickckckck", unless you're looking for that easy yet disgusting occult pussy, in which case, enjoy your STDs.
>>
>>19193195
My sides are currently in 5th dimension
>>
>>19205160
>God hates magick...
Exit thread plz.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.