[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm at the step where i realize i'm Jesus the circumstances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: mememem.jpg (102KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
mememem.jpg
102KB, 300x401px
i'm at the step where i realize i'm Jesus
the circumstances of my birth, my violent depart
choking until i have purple spots with pools branching
i held my neck as if i was trying to choke myself
a full room brushed me off as a joke
my grandma noticed and my father inserted his fingers downs my throat

i get that and more stuff triggered my bland old byzantine epigentics yada yda, cell division, misosis, jacking off (nofap is no evolution, unless you're fucking. Use content as meditation)

whatever

whats the bridge now?

I'm reading the bible esv, gonna get a hold of kjv soon
i'm on page 30 and it takes me fucking ages to read
i feel retarded
its not that i cant understand, its that it began painting itself
i've apparently predicted the new testament fairly well with out reading it.
Isn't that just naturally looking at the old testament as Jesus did?

i've got some free time, lets level me up
>>
>>19188756
how do you know you're not the anti-christ ?
>>
>>19188778
>(the)

anti-christ is anything defying the second coming.
not a identity
fucking identity politics
>>
>>19188778
but i am scared that i may be
how do i know
i always want to do right
but sometimes wrong happens
i feel great shame in the smallest errors because i can see its butterfly effect

i think those very thoughts are good indication
>>
>>19188794
>(a)
>>
>>19188935
references pls
>>
jesus, what a poor guy, used by the jews as propaganda. Just to divine rom and to get rid of the goy.

just look who took him from the cross and lost his body aftewards. Yeah, great coincidant.
>>
>>19188756
You are suffering from a delusion known in the medical field as a messiah complex.
>>
>>19188981
dont be goofy
no matter what resulted in that genetic shift, epigenetic change from the words of the bible.
The Bible is perfect memetics in the 2d world of text.
>>
>>19188992
great, i can disassociate out of whatever whenever. I can make real-time choices that let me choose being a good person.
this sort of attempt is harmless
this specific messiah complex is literally just the faith of Christianity in its simplest description

Whats a sociopath that dedicates himself to the teachings of compassion?
>>
>>19188756
Have you had any happenings that you would attribute to either God or his angels/ demons/ whatever else he uses? I said I was Jesus too heh. Hell I might be who knows. A fire did go out when I yelled at it, but that could just be deception. Again who knows
>>
>>19189109
its not like that
people were retarded when jesus wrote the bible
so he did his best

God is the higher brain
You are Jesus, this could be quite literal if you have the right environment for the mother during pregnancy
further more individual life events, especially trauma.
Dying by lose of oxygen shortly as a child seems to do it well, usually the kid will develop asthma
The DMT spills out and your entire life flashes before your eyes, before you lived it
then simple medical intervention brings you back

Your ideas are your children, you must develop them and them let them go
even if that means shitposting it on 4chan

its all really bland and boring when you get down to it
I can get into it scientifically but i gotta bait the newfags in too

plus its annoying behind a keyboard
i feel like the layout is meant to restrict our "types"
dont wanna do the math

Now the LORD is where I lose insight, I'll get there with help
>>
>>19189158
I can say I don't wanna be Jesus. He is accursed.
>>
>>19189211
All I can say is if the Bible is truly God's word and he is willing that none should perish then his will be done. If he isn't then he is a liar and the father of it and he can burn in hell for all I care. He's already fucked me up plenty and I won't give credit to Satan when supposedly Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth. May there be mercy for all
>>
File: 1497303333947.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497303333947.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
honey this happens to at least 75% of people going through a spiritual awakening.

Right now you need to observe. not quantify. Don't make any assumptions or drastic decisions.

Good luck friendo. I hope you come through this alright. We need everyone with their feet on the ground and their hands in the sky.
>>
Religions are nothing more than cults of prophecies. It's like building a cult around the zodiac then calling it a "religion".
>>
>>19189211
Not to say he isn't the Lord. I hope whoever has wrought such great evil on the world will pay dearly. I can tell you one thing unless I've lived multiple lives I didn't write that Goddamn book. I hate that Goddamn book. It's a deathtrap. Yet I study it still. Maybe I don't hate it. I am very conflicted/afflicted
>>
>>19189224
the words you write, the unique ones that are truly organics are gods words. you have to find time.
>>
>>19189319
im not interested in the prophecies per say
it is the moral guidelines and algorithms that I'm attune to
>>
>>19189355
I understand. the human race is diamond apexing from in breeding to the genetics of Gods, fathers of Christ, Jesus.

its so hard, the shame in the potential for wasted time.
maybe i can help the world a true-(er) way?
To walk into our own bondage.
who knows
>>
>>19189664
That's what the Lord did. He walked into his own death. And yet he says he would have mercy and not sacrifice. And yet he would pronounce woe's and then do sacrifice. I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing. There is no telling what he prayed in the closet. All things hidden will be disclosed. And I would say mercy to all but at the same time fuck this world and everyone in it. If I had to throw everyone else in the world into hell to save myself I might do it. Not saying that will ever be necessary. I will do what the God of all flesh will have me do. I can't say with certainty that my way is my own. Truthfully I want power. I want to be magnified. My ego is huge but fuck it, that's just how I am. I want mercy for all beings who's ways are controlled by powers that are above them. I want to see the righteous judgement and God's wrath poured out on this world. I want to see a perfect world, where all can dwell in joy. First I want to die. I've seeked, not very much as of yet, of people that would claim to follow Jesus to deliver me a gun with one bullet so I can end my life and be resurrected. The ones I've asked so far would not do it though. They ignore to give to all those who ask if you. I've asked in Jesus name that it will be happen, and if his word stands true, then I hope it would. If not may the I be delivered by whoever would have mercy on me. I can't say with certainty what will happen when I die. All I have is the hopes and ambitions God has given me. I want to see righteousness.
>>
>>19188756
Thinking you're Jesus Christ is a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>19189896
I'm still a sinner. Fuck it.
1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
>>
>>19189903
/x/ happens to have a few of those peeps. /x/ is a safe board to talk about delusions/spiritual experiences.
>>
>>19189896
why would you not go to hell or die on the cross
if it meant setting a turning point in humanity?

It would be hard(wonderful) and it would give me every answer i've been searching for.
Dont be retarded though, im not talking about killing yourself.
its if God(higher brain, has its own logical identity) gives you a covenant and you accept

for me brutal suffering and pain before death for ultimate goodness would be awesome
its like how i'm gonna be doing heroine and meth and shit like that when I'm 80 if i make it there
who gives a fuck, its the end, feel the knowledge
learning the negative side of the reality algorithm is just as valuable as the good
hell it may become more valuable as no one experiences it, its nearly forbidden knowledge by fear
>>
>>19189903
listen
jesus christ was created of nature and nurture, including the mother's condition leading upto and during prenancy
Nurture being experiences and perceptions
Both of these are the driving factors in Epigentics, the signalling of DNA translation.
Not your special DNA, the DNA template that makes the flue, fruits, trailer trash, humans, everything.

Many are suffering as Jesus Christ did, and understand their higher brain as God as i believe Christ does.
There is no reason in an infinite universe that Jesus would not come again in intellect through Epigenetics considering the current conditions of the world
it has been shaped into war times as the time of Jesus was

It is absolutely biologically sound.
Jesus was really good at RNG and memes
>>
>>19189924
Feel the shame when you sin and it will not fuck up your brain calculator
false variables lead to false calculations in the brain separated from ethos and pathos
aka confusing reality making autists and trannys
>>
>>19189924
1 John 5:18 KJV
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one touchéth him not. Perhaps I sinneth not. For there is One God and Father of all. All this shit is too much. God's fucked me up pretty bad I reckon. What can I say
>>
>>19190050
I really shouldn't say that. I guess he's looked out for me by allowing me to live and not throwing me in hell already. Not that he even wants to I don't know His will. I hope he has mercy on me
>>
>>19190066
Apparently according to 2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;
but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
This just doesn't seem true considering Matthew 23.
I'm a liar though, might as well be a hypocrite. Fuck it all. Burn it all up. May God's fire consume this world, if the Father wills it
>>
>>19188756
Is this the lyrics to a new papa roach song?
>>
>>19190485
a thousand applauds
>>
>>19188756
I love you, buddy. Thank you for typing all this out.
>>
If you want to mantle Christ, you must first live like he did.

Once you have undergone apotheosis, you'll know when, then you can follow through on prophecy. That is, assuming you are meant to.
>>
>>19190784
love you too, i hope i become better
>>
>>19188801
hi everyone please read this very closely related to our good friend OP
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=52679
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.