[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ Im going camping at blue ridge Georgia. Im curious if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0437.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
Hey /x/ Im going camping at blue ridge Georgia. Im curious if theres anything creepy, or cryptids? Skinwalkers, Wendigos, bigfoot? Any stories or tales?
>>
Don't go there expecting anything, have your own experience.
>>
>>19187949
My Dad was a forest ranger in chattahoochee a few years ago said that he was staying up late one night waiting for the ok for him to go home (can't remember the reason why though, all i remember is that he had to wait for approval by his boss) anyway hes sitting in the cabin just chilling and he hears tapping on the glass windows, he gets up to get the door while still reading his book and opens it before sitting back down. He waits a few minutes before noticing nobody came in. He got weirded out and went to inspect with his big ass mag light, walks out and turns it on walks around to where he heard the tapping and it shines right into the eyes of a I guess a bigfoot (he said it was 2 foot taller than him and hes 5'10" and covered in reddish brown hair like 2 inches long ( i asked him if it was matted and he said it wasn't) the only way apes in the wild keep from getting all matted is by familial grooming so maybe there's a few of them out there. I can call him up and ask him where in the forest he was if you want, I know its near blue ridge though.
>>
>>19188184
Yes give me more info
>>
>>19188194
he doesn't remember the specific building name (it was 7 years ago ) but it was near the mulky campground. I looked on it on the map it and it wasn't too far away from blue ridge either. Good luck. I also didnt finish what happened to my dad apparently it just ran off into the woods after that so it shouldn't be to dangerous either
>>
>>19188229
Thanks Anon, really looking forward to bigfoot, other than that the only cryptids are some gay ass raptor
>>
>>19188241
raptor wtf?
>>
>>19188293
Yeah I know right
>>
Anyone recommend some good wendigo movies?
>>
>>19188317
i think history did a "found tapes" type show called lost tapes, I know its on amazon streaming, they have an episode on the wendigo
>>
>>19187949
i did hear that sometimes weird shit can happen
>>
>>19188184
>> 5' 10"
Dadlet confirmed
>>
File: yvVPsyZ.gif (1MB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
yvVPsyZ.gif
1MB, 600x541px
Was just recently in a cabin up in blue ridge. Only thing supernatural was the twisted ankle I got from falling down some stairs, unfortunately.
>>
>>19187949
I've camped there alot and my friend is a park ranger there. We go bear hunting often. I haven't seen shit in all my years going there, but not to say there isn't anything. Are you near here? Would you like maybe to do some group hunting until we know each other better and build trust then maybe do some duo cryptid searching?

I'm very down for it, and I don't run when shit gets spoopy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.