[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, is there any way to erase every trace of myself from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

hey /x/, is there any way to erase every trace of myself from the earth? i want to die but i dont want to just die i want to have never existed. how do i manage to do this?
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (186KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
186KB, 640x640px
>>
>>19187933
you just have to wait three or four generations after your death and just hope that you didn't do anything memorable, then everyone you've ever known will have died to and forgotten you and none would have written or saved anything that is related to you, have fun
>>
File: charlie-brown-good-grief.jpg (40KB, 325x449px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-brown-good-grief.jpg
40KB, 325x449px
>>19187969
>>
>>19187983
theres nothing supernatural about that solution
>>
>>19187987
its not, but its probably the simplest and most reliable solution..
>>
>>19187933
There's a ton of tutorials and shit on the internet, basically start to sell all your shit and transfer money into cash over time and cancel all your memberships. Leave a note about suicide n shit and then "jump off a bridge", there'll be no body and you have a ton of money, have fun traveling the world as a ghost
>>
let me clarify: how do i make it so nobody remembers me?
>>
>>19188002
he would still exist as a memory in the people he know.. and in databases in his country of birth
>>
>>19188004
The three things that come into mind is to: Travel back in time and prevent yourself of being born, Cast some sort of spell of memory loss on all the people you know and have every met (that remembers you)/Use a curse to curse all people that have seen and/or know about you with the same spell, and thirdly invent technology used in the MIB movies to force them to forget.. HOWEVER none of these methods are possible.. tough luck OP
>>
File: Angel.jpg (1MB, 1500x2038px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
1MB, 1500x2038px
>>19187969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJO4Chs7-lg

My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.

7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.

-Psalm 120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

God will guard your entrance and your exit from now and unto all time, and even for evermore.

-Amen

Inscription on The Karamagara Bridge: "Bridge of the Black Cave"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.