[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did highly intellectual beings ACTUALLY build such "convoluted"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault2.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
Did highly intellectual beings ACTUALLY build such "convoluted" pieces of shit?
>>
>>19187707

No.

Not to mention I heard some silly ass theory on the pyramids being power stations.

Not a fucking chance..

Pyramids are engineering marvels, they align perfectly with star systems and they're an amazing achievement buy ayy lmao's didn't build them that's bullshit.
>>
File: gthwrrth.jpg (104KB, 781x419px) Image search: [Google]
gthwrrth.jpg
104KB, 781x419px
Something weird is with the pyramids.

"The son of the creator comes from here." God is responsible somehow I think.

Do they sit on the energy grid because they were chosen to be there, or because they maintain the energy grid?
Do they maintain the space barrier / dome that some think is a block preventing travel to outer space?
>>
>>19187743
Ben Carson says they were used to store enough grain to get an entire country thru a famine(!)
>>
File: the ark.jpg (102KB, 786x295px)
the ark.jpg
102KB, 786x295px
>>19187872
>Something weird is with the pyramids.
They generate a vibrational frequency up to this day

>Do they sit on the energy grid because they were chosen to be there,
They(the ones who came from the skies) invented the first grid, that was global

>or because they maintain the energy grid?
The grid maintains itself because the source is the tonal frequency of the iron core of earth (which rings like a bell on a scale our ears cannot hear)

The pyramids and other megalithic temple structures just tap into this source. The energy was used to power the tools needed to slice through rock like butter.

They engineered homo erectus, sapiens to do the dirty work. (collecting minerals, metals, food)

Pre flood pharaohs were a different breed. Who do not exist physically anymore. SO NO KANGS N SHIET
>>
>>19187916
>the ones who came from the skies
How does one summon one of the ones that came from the skies?
>>
>>19187888
Ben is a joke.
>>
>>19187926
You can channel them, they linger the ether.

What you need to do is recreate an environment that was like back in that time period. Built a shrine with pottery, self made charms, incense, soothing chimes. And a calm meditative music, that sound like the time and place you want to get into.

-Very important to know is not to show luxurious items or other items that show affluence, this bring in the wrong ones. And they are also here.-

Okay now meditate at your shrine, clear you mind completely and stay very very calm. Every few minutes humbly whisper you want to commune with open heart, your intentions are humble.

Repeat this, it's kinda like fishing, once in a while one of them bites and will show you magical things from a place we have forgotten.

I have done it a few times, and some of them like to play music with you, some sound like Cherubs, some will try to make you laugh and will laugh.

Take care <3
>>
Ra built the pyramids (or at least one?) as a healing/initiation place?
(Ra from the Law of One, not the Egyptian god).
While the thing is crazy, that series does go somewhat into specifics about the purported function of the pyramids.
>>
OKAY. Secret of monument-building! Fruit of years of study! Want to know the truth? Nobody will believe you. It's prosaic, it makes sense, nobody will believe it. Nobody thinks this way.

Get this.

Ancient people built giant fuckoff tombs as several-year team-building projects. This was Pharoah's way of asserting his authority and proving his organizational skill. The same talent was also used for infrastructure projects, but SOME projects, like giant fuckoff tombs, were actually intended as proof of suitability for rule.
>>
>>19188094
Adding to this, history favors the monument builders. You don't hold back when you're building your palace eternal, and neither do you tolerate any limit you can break. Ancient leaders who built gigantic monuments had to learn economic, administrative, and charismatic skills that they would have otherwise learned poorly or not at all, and they had to teach these skills to the fat layer of leadership insulating pharaoh from the laborers.
>>
>>19187707
>>19187872

That really puts the G in Isa; if you know what I mean.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isa_(name)
>>
No, the egyptians were pretty primitive.

They didn't even have true arches.
>>
>>19187966
>have done it a few times, and some of them like to play music with you, some sound like Cherubs, some will try to make you laugh and will laugh.
That sounds like a psychosis...
>>
I find it quite interesting how the build quality of the earlier pyramids is much superior to those of the later era. I find this supportive of the theory that the Egyptians were instructed by survivors of an antediluvian high civilization (e.g. Atlantis). Also interesting is that mainstream Egyptology has no credible argument for why the pyramids were actually built. More convincing IMO is the argument that the Great Pyramid was one of many initiation sites for induction into the Mysteries, which were a means of passing along the remnants of Atlantean knowledge.
>>
>>19188228
>atlantean knowledge
and construction methods were considered to be very secret and useful knowledge for a longtime. hence the freemasons
>>
>>19187707
Normally im not a typical Xfag but I watched some serious documentary from scientists and any rational person would agree on the fact that they are holding back something. They even did measurements with the newest technical equiptment and found chambers. A lot of people hate on the egypt government for this behaviour.
>>
A long time ago, God told me she built the pyramids.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.