[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I usually try to stay away from this board but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0763.jpg (23KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.jpg
23KB, 600x304px
Hey guys, I usually try to stay away from this board but I have a true story I want to share and want to hear some feedback on what I should do

>be me
>18
>about once every year while I'm sleeping I feel this presence "invade" my subconscious
>last night I feel a figure enter my room and stand at the foot of my bed
>it tries to invade my mind
>I am able to resist this time but the longer I do the harder it becomes
>after a few seconds am too exhausted to resist anymore
>suddenly on a space ship
>I know I've been here before but can't remember details
>approached by the person I love most
>it's grandma
>she speaks to me as the captain of this ship and welcomes me back
>tells me that she hopes this time will go better than last time

I am having major trouble remembering what happened. All I remember is seeing evidence that I was here before, and had some memories removed.

>wake up
>no memory of anything
>start daily routine and suddenly the dream hits me 30 min after I'm awake
>try to write it all down here before I forgot but I guess I'm too late

I'm not a paranormal person. I don't believe in ghosts or alien abductions and think people who do are autistic. I just want some reassurance that this was a dream and I don't have to start wearing a tinfoil hat.

I know sometimes sleep paralysis is related to thinkin a figure is in your room, which may be it, but I didn't have any pressure on my chest or difficulty breathing that most people associate with it, just that my mind was being tested and I had to will myself to fight it off.
>>
Bump

Please someone I need answers
>>
Anxiety attack
>>
>I just want some reassurance that this was a dream and I don't have to start wearing a tinfoil hat

I'm afraid anon that its too late. You've posted this to /x/.
>>
>stay away from this board
Y-you don't like us?
>>
>>19187632
>approached by the person I love most
Advice to the ether... False-familiarity is uncanny to humans, don't do it...
>>
>>19187632
Just letting you know that the pressure on the chest thing isn't necessary for a sleep paralysis exp. Though I do take care to not park my hands on my chest while sleeping. Imho that's what that is about.
>>
>>19188231
>>19187632
sleep paralysis many times. Never had chest pressure

Look man these spacecraft exist okay? Some versions are even patented. Also it could have either by members of the deep state with their secret organizations OR aliens.

Both have spacecraft. This isnt the first time ive heard a story of an ET interaction where the ets presented as a close friend or family member.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.