[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bird died and i am very sad, feels thread? named her pikachu,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1954.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
my bird died and i am very sad, feels thread?

named her pikachu, had her for 3 years until i gave her to my mother to watch until i was gone, turns out she was in mid-flight and my mother somehow managed to shut the door on her neck and it started gasping for air

went to to my mom's quickly only to hold it and watch it grasp for air, i whispered softly to her not to die, she gave out a single weak cough and died. I cried, for 6 hours.
>>
>>19186917
Not really a /x/ post, but sorry for your lost.
>>
RIP in peace bird
>>
Burn your mother.
>>
>>19186934
About that, i have gotten a weird feeling of sensation from never before, ever since this happened and i brung the bird out to the dumpster, i had the burning sensation of killing my mother.

Never in my life have i felt this way, but there is something now at this time of day and this time of age somethings telling me to do it.
>>
So sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace. I have a bird myself and I know how devastated I would be if anything happened to her.
>>
>>19186941
>time of age somethings telling me to do it.
Yeah planetary and cosmic influences are going to be strong this year just don't identify, remember those thoughts and feelings are not really you. Do something to keep your mind busy, I would bury the bird returning it to the Earth from which we all come.
>>
>>19186941
Just don't.
What you actually feel is 2017 in it's core.
Gotta hate prime-numbered years.
>>
>>19186996
>>19187003
can you please elaborate on this? I've had similar thoughts where I've never had these sort of thoughts ever.
>>
>>19187038
Dude, almost the whole island where I live it's depressed at this point of the year.
A normal year it would be the opposite, summer is the most important time of the year over here
>>
>>19186917
Sorry for your loss, anon-e-moose. that's sad. Give him/her as nice a funeral as you can, maybe burn some incense or drink some alcohol and pour an equal amount out in honor of the bird, or whatever seems best to you. It seems an event that necessitates solemnity and ceremony, if possible.
>>
>>19187038
Cycle of seven my man.
>>
Birds are so cool, better than dogs and shit. Rip birb
>>
>>19186996
>>19187067

What planetary and cosmic influences are you referring to, specifically?
>>
>>19187042
what island are you on? i'm on long island in New York
>>
>>19187067
>Cycle of seven
thanks. i'm just seeing info about every 7 years how i'm changing, which makes sense. So i'll delve deeper into how every 7 years the planet changes? or is it just that this year has a 7 in it?
>>
Sorry for the loss, anon. Have birds myself... Have some serious talk with your mom!
>>
>>19187133
The stars and the planets exert an influence on you whether you are aware or not.
>>19187147
Research the number 7, the ray of creation, sacred heptaparaparshinokh, it is in all creation very interesting I wouldn't draw any conclusions just so you can ponder.
>>
>>19187140
Majorca, Spain
>>
Your birb is prolly hanging out with her birb frens at birb heaven.
>>
>>19187178
You will notice I never said they didn't. But there are also specific planets that move in specific patterns in the auspices of specific signs, hence the various 'influences,' and I am asking you which of those influences you are referring to?
>>
File: planets.jpg (65KB, 535x780px) Image search: [Google]
planets.jpg
65KB, 535x780px
>>19187192
>I never said they didn't
Apologies, it was not my intention to insult you.
>>
>>19187211
Not a bad chart. 777 has loads of correspondences for the planets and nodes of the moon... However, my question to you was:

>What influence, of what planets, in what signs, are you referring to as
> "going to be strong this year"
>>
File: TN_11_07_2015_00_43_40_38317.jpg (321KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
TN_11_07_2015_00_43_40_38317.jpg
321KB, 1536x864px
>>19187223
At work so sorry for late reply.
>What influence, of what planets, in what signs, are you referring to as
>"going to be strong this year"
All due to where the cosmic bodies are right now, we're in an interesting period. The Hebrew people have it marked in their calendar, not that it hasn't happened before just doesn't happen very often.
>>
sorry about your bird

i'd kill my mother for that if it was mine
>>
>>19187365
nah you wouldn't do shit
>>
Poor Pikachu. RIP.
>>
File: bird 2.jpg (26KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
bird 2.jpg
26KB, 400x533px
>>19186917
Sorry for your loss OP, love birds as well
>>
>>19186917
>my mother somehow managed to shut the door on her neck

Why are women so retarded? they everytime manage to fuck all good stuff
>>
>>19186917
My diamonds they peek at you
>>
>>19187510
Look everyone, it's *this* guy again!

>>19184419
>>
My guinnea pig died and I felt no sadness. I liked my guinnea pig. Why are my feelings blocked? How do I unblock them?
>>
>>19187510
virgin spotted
>>
>>19186917
>I cried for 6 hours

What a faggot

Throw that shit into the trash and get another one.
>>
>>
>>19187524

t. white knight beta numale tumblr sjw
>>
File: v764BOV.jpg (137KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
v764BOV.jpg
137KB, 640x640px
>>19187515
>>19187524

I wonder who is behind these posts...
>>
>>19187580
You are acting rather pathetic in regards to this subject. Why are you spending your time responding like this? Do you think you are trolling us or something?
>>
>>19187583

>t. butthurt white knight

why you respondig to me in first place? just STFU and go whiteknighting somewhere else
>>
>>19187594
>doesn't realize the posts are actually not one, not two, but THREE separate people
>>
>>19187603

>implying 3 different cucks will whiteknight in the same thread at the same time
>>
File: smiling_ape.png (171KB, 295x387px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_ape.png
171KB, 295x387px
>>19187573
>>19187580
>>19187594
>>19187618
>mfw virgin is mad
>>
>>19187618
Hell, it may even be four. But yeah, it's probably just one person acting like several people to actively persecute you for being autistic. That's way more likely.
>>
>>19187625
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing.
Snowflake was such a moronic gorilla.
>>
>>19186917
rip
>>
>>19187536

birds are more intelligent and capable of deeper bonds with their owners than dogs, only retards don't know this
>>
>>19187444

nah i probably actually would, you don't understand how much i love my bird
>>
>>19186917
Sorry Op. Death is hard, especially when it's right there.
>>
>>19187890
Had a rat that lived seven years. He was old. But it was still hard. He tried hard to stay alive. Rough, as always is with family. And that's what pets become.
>>
I'm sorry for your loss, I know the words of a random stranger on the Internet won't bring your bird back, but still.
>>
>>19186917

i am truely sorry for your lots
>>
>>19186917
They died with love in their hearts, they will be born as One (with God) or they can live as Man.
>>
I had 2 baby birds that got attacked by crows, one was dying and my dad saw it and got mad and said shit like "birds carry disease" then told me I was going to die like my uncle who overdosed on the 4th of may, then he stomped it out I hid the other one and I had to move some furniture for my grandmother and I had to bring the bird to prevent it from starving to death. It ended up getting eaten by her dogs and she never ended up coming.

This ended up happening within a week, I hate myself today's my birthday and only a person has told me happy birthday. Shit hurts

Pic related
>>
>>19188199

happy birthday

next time just let nature take its course or chase the crows away and put the babies back
>>
>>19187625
Tbh anyone who uses "virgin" as an insult has probably been laid about twice in their lives.
>>
You're all actually faggots
>>
>>19188232
They're both dead
>>
File: 1498116249400.jpg (13KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1498116249400.jpg
13KB, 249x202px
>>19188246
It sounds like you know from personal experience.
>>
>>19188512
Hello FBI! We don't use trollface.jpg anymore on this site. I know your training manual told you that was a popular meme, but times have changed. The best trololololol shit is to post your butthole and or ID. Also SS card. Troll us good. Show us your badge, Mr. Agent.
>>
>>19188582
>thinks the FBI is trolling a memorial post for some anon's dead bird by calling other posters virgins on a Tibetan incense rolling e-group.
>>
>>19188497

i know, that's why i said "next time"
>>
Hey OP sorry for your loss. Death hurts so much esp pets. Call me whatever but if you don't have a bond with something that loves you unconditionally and depends on you there's something wrong. That being said, have a memorial, give the bird a nice grave and try to love again when time passes.
>>
Rest In Peace Pikachu xoxo
>>
>>19188199
Happy birthday

You did what you could, at least you still tried to give them a chance to live, if you wouldn't have done anything they would have died anyway, now at least there was a possibility of them surviving.
>>
>>19186917
WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE HARRY
>>
>>19188199
Happy birthday man,
That happened to me as a little kid too.
we found it in a plaza fallen out of a tree and I took it home.
Just before we got home we had to stop by the prissy neighbors house. They told me I couldn't bring it inside so I put him in an abandoned dog house outside.
Within a few minutes when I came back outside mountains of ants had killed the little guy.
Fucking ants.

also a year and a half ago, in our last house,
>we would feed all the neighborhood stray cats and they would all come in to eat together, without fighting.
>one morning we heard little kitten wails and found one of the cats must have just birthed some kittens, but they crawled out of the abandoned building nearby and into the blazing sun, close to ants and other dangerous creatures. No way would they survive until their mother returned.
>I decided we should take the 4 little kittens in.
We did the best we could with what we had. no one had the right bottles or formula for them and conveniently during the days we had them every vet was fucking closed, the stores were out of formula and supplies.
>We used hand warmers under blankets, little bottles and eye droppers to feed them what we could.
>had to watch as each one of the little fellas died one by one. the last one died in my hands. I was able to rescuscitate him three times but I couldn't save him
>we named them all and buried them in a little hidden plot under a cross

Their mother would cautiously come by to check on them from afar and I could see the sorrow in her eyes when they were gone.
It fucked me up beyond belief.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.