[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The whole idea of the conspiracy of "crisis actors"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Psyops.png (80KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
Psyops.png
80KB, 220x230px
The government itself started the conspiracy theories circulating about crisis actors and tragedies not really happening.

The point of the psyop is to see if they can convince large swaths of the population that horrible things that happen, didn't really happen.

Post other active psyops: (flat earth retards is definitely a psyop)

or psyops of other times and places

psyop thread.
>>
>>19186896
>SJWs
The biggest psyop of our age.
>>
>>19186901
I think SJWs are just a natural human instinct that is allowed to be expressed only in the freest of countries, like the USA where we have the rule of law to protect our liberties.
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>19186896
flat earth is not a psyop

the claim that it is, is a psyop
>>
OP making a thread about psyops is a psyop
>>
>>19187005
yeah, the modern resurgence of an absurd religious claim that was proven false by scientists hundreds of years ago and super false by scientists today that just happens to coincide with Christian dominionists on one hand and people straight up faking Christianity like Trump on the other, isn't a psyop.

Why did flat earth come back in 2000s? It's the fucking comeback of the century if it's not a psyop.
>>
File: umm.jpg (54KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
umm.jpg
54KB, 638x479px
>>19187022
>>
>>19187005
fundie faggot pls go
>>
The government and the media are opportunists. They will take advantage of any given tragedy they can use to push their agenedas. They may even set them up from time to time. But I don't think they fake them. Those people really died. If anything, the concept of crisis actors seems like an example of "agree and amplify" to me. They push it because it makes the people calling them out on their bullshit look fucking crazy.
>>
>>19187005
yes it is. the idea that the earth is flat is to cover up legitimate investigation into nasa fakery, as well as things going on in Antarctica and elsewhere that the governments of the world don't want you to see. so they hide this sort of legitimate research and questioning with "wow you question nasa? you question whats going on in Antarctica and elsewhere? you question satellite images? you think they're hiding stuff on earth? you want to know about secret space programs? you must THINK THE EARTH IS FLAT" of course the pictures of the planet are CGI. there is things being hidden from us
>>
>>19187029
no one gives a fuck about your mental approach and representation of the earth dipshit. You think anyone actually fucking cares how some shitheel american waste of space thinks the earth is shaped? You think Putin cares? You think Donald Trump would even waste the time to laugh at you if you ever brought this retarded flat earth shit up?

There's no conspiracy to change the shape of the earth cause what retards think doesn't fund wars and empires.

The only explanation is that someone wants to see what they can get away with as far as manipulating the masses goes and seeing if, through lack of education, people can be made to believe ancient ideas about the world from before science lit the fucking candle int he dark you incomprehensible twat.

They pushed a reset button in your brain and you're back in 1300 now loser.
>>
File: flat.jpg (53KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
53KB, 720x529px
>>19187050
You seem pretty upset.
>>
>people still think flat earth is about flat earth
>>
File: cellular.jpg (304KB, 2393x2925px) Image search: [Google]
cellular.jpg
304KB, 2393x2925px
>>19187065
In time.
>>
Sandy Hooks didnt happen
>>
>>19187110
That's the one I'm kind of iffy on. Those parents were acting incredibly strange.
>>
>>19187065
>>19187069
please, at least hint at what this is about? i'm open minded
>>
>>19186896
i agree to a good extent. i think that they want to make people think everything is similar to a movie being filmed. While i don't discount the possibility that such a scenario could occur, i DOUBT it is happening at the rate that these 'hoax' proponents claim. more likely in my opinion, is that many of these attacks are done by either cia, black ops, manchurian candidates, or something similar. look at the amount of mass shootings that occured under obama compared to any president. I feel some of these are done by mercenaries or even robots (technology we're not shown exists) or something else
>>
>>19187127
Germany.
>>
>>19187136
I'm sure they have their ways of making the things they want to happen, happen, but to assume it's all meticulously planned out seems like overthinking to me. It could be as simple as making sure mentally unstable individuals have easy access to firearms, and then sitting back and letting the pieces fall into place by themselves. Maybe everything they do is through suggestion. The right message spread here and there through the media can go a long way.
>>
The biggest counter and weakness psyops has is psyops.

Train your mind, and spirit. And break their spirit.

ps. gangstalking is part of the operation, it's meant to demoralize you so you are easier to access.
>>
>>19186896
>crisis actors
It's called stock footage, and it's done because it's cheaper and faster than actually flying camera crews to the crime scene.
There's no conspiracy involved, it doesn't mean the shit they're reporting on didn't really happen, it's not a psyop, it's done to save the TV corporations time and money.
>>
>>19186910
False. Most SJW bullshit goes againts the very precepts of the human mind or rather, they encourage all forms of unnatural bullshit.
>>
>>19187722
SJWism is perfectly natural slave morality.
>>
>>19187920
Besides american collegue courses I have never heard of slave mentality, to the point that after a lot of psychology and sociology reading, I have no clue what you mean by slave mentality.
>>
Soy is a psyop.
>>
>>19187920
This

SJW shit is to distract you from the wealthy elite

>who cares about drug dealing money laundering human trafficking aristocrats when we can scream about gay rights
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.