[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have your 3rd eye open? How do I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1400690225921.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1400690225921.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
What does it feel like to have your 3rd eye open?

How do I know when my 3rd eye is open? I think it is but I can't be sure.
>>
From personal experience, you become real empathic, you can see into someones true emotions, alot of dejavu experiences and reality just become a manifestation of yourself
>>
You're not Tien m8
>>
>>19186059
This.

third eye is Dragon ball shit
>>
>>19186055
>you become real empathic, you can see into someones true emotions
What if my third eye is open but I still have autism?
>>
>>19186044

Basically. It feels like your imagination and consciousness have a separate dimension in front of your forehead. Like a pure white space. You're able to play out all consequences of any event, independent of time, and collapse on one.
>>
>>19186044
From what I've read, you simply increase your perception, or remove the locks which were placed for you to not go bonkers.

Knowing there's shit where there shouldn't be, or being followed when you don't want to be followed can be very uncomfortable.

Regardless of it being spooky or not, I think when you actually unlock it, you'll know, it's not subtle at all.
>>
>>19186102

>you'll know, it's not subtle at all.

Correct.
>>
>>19186044
>How do I know when my 3rd eye is open?
There is a test that's widely used to check if you the third eye open. Stand in front of the mirror. Close the first eye. Close the second one. If you don't see the mirror, than it means that your third eye is dormant. If you see yourself in the mirror than congratulations, it is open.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (19KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
19KB, 249x202px
>>19186116
>>
>>19186055
>>19186090
>>19186102

Make up your mind. Which is it? What a load of RP
>>
if you opened your third eye, you wouldn't be here
>>
>>19186145
That's the thing with the paranormal, you can't explain it because everyone perceives it in a different way, otherwise it wouldn't be paranormal... it would be just reality or some shit.

I think I experienced the third eye once, I was extremely tired, and was having a very emotional experience during the previous days. And when my body was completely exhausted and my eyes were closed during a Sunday morning I could still see. I was able to see the windows in my room and the light coming through it, but everything was "sparkly" like everything was covered in some sort of dew. I spent about an hour just lying down and seeing how everything sparkled, felt very calm and peaceful listening to birds outside, and just a tiny bit afraid of me being dead or something. But it was gone and never been able to see with my eyes closed again for that long.

Maybe it wasn't the third eye, but I don't know what else it was either, and I'm sure it wasn't a dream or anything.
>>
>>19186154
le no true Scotsman fallacy
>>
>>19186044
Just believe it is and it will be so. Stop looking for outside validation. If you think it's open then that shit is open. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
You'll know
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.