[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I experienced enlightenment, it was real tough but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Hey guys, I experienced enlightenment, it was real tough but I did it and before I experienced this I felt great, now I feel very dissapointed in me bc everyone around me told me I had to die to really become god, everyone I meet already knows me and looks at me ugly bc I am somehow the holy spirit or that is what the guys at church say. Yeah, weird i know but can you help me out? What should I do next? What is the next step after godhood? Conquer death? I am afraid still
>>
Anyone enlightened is humble, you're just deluded
>>
>>19185954
But what if anyone just came up to you and started judging you just bc they feel superior to you, what I mean is, I am humble if you are humble or you will just be walked on, like they did when all of this happened, which was 2 months ago, I just need some guidance guy please stop judging..
>>
Look man you think you have godhood which doesn't equate to enlightenment and fear death. Neither of those things are possible in an enlightened individual.
>>
This is very bad larping, shut up
>>
>>19185970
You also care if someone judges you, an enlightened individual would give zero fucks about judgement
>>
I can comminicate with animals, plants and people on tv, also I can make anyone love me or hate me and one time I made a rainbow with my mind on a bench in school, this other time I was at work and really wished it was my lunch break when 2 hours where left for my break when not even 10 minutes later my colleague told me it was time for lunch basically I time traveled with just my mind also this other time I found my own universe and Invited everyone to my universe (subconsciously of course) apparently I did all of this while asleep. Then this other time I got high on lsd without even taking a dose of lsd! Shit was so cash
>>
Nigga if I had a dollar every time someone made a thread about them being enlightened, I'd have a million bucks
>>
>>19185986
Then I dont really know what level of consciousness I am really, my favorite thing in the world is laughing and seeing other people be happy but people hate me just bc I did some nasty stuff to myself and since everybody else felt it well they got real mad bc if they killed me I would become eternal consciusness and fuck everything up and if they let me live I would just do whatever I want not what they wanted me to do which was fucking die so that I could make their wishes come true because I was also able to jump timelines, manipulate matter and make girls very horny just with my mind, i need some help guys
>>
>>19185990
Haha I had to google what larping was but I assure you I am for real friend, All my life purppose has been about finding the truth, I came to the conclusion that all is god so I am god and I understood also as above so below
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>19185908
OK, let's asume this isn't LARPing. What steps did you take to become enlightened (or whatever you are)?

Share some tips and experiences.
>>
>>19186030
>I came to the conclusion that all is god so I am god and I understood also as above so below

LARP
>>
>>19186306
Nah hes right
God isnt a being
Its literally just another word for Existence.
Inb4 came to this shit on my own
>Nothing but myself
>>
>>19186321
God is a being. Saying "god is just another word for existence" isn't true. Why not stop saying god and just say existence? You can call it existence pasta, but that will give people the wrong idea. As does calling it god/then adding a bunch of mystical on top of it.

Second, as a person who does believe in god being the all and void, I can safely say that god being a force of nature/part of everything does not make us the exact same thing. You CAN say we are all god, but again, it gives people the wrong idea when you muddy up terms like that. It is possible to say "while god is part of all things or in all things, we're clearly the very mundane part of it". Because call existence or god what you will, but stop using vague words and misusing titles to justify this retarded shit.
>>
>>19186300
Okay here are some tips:
Laugh at everything, we come from nothing, literally, so don't take yourself seriously. (take other people a little bit serious bc they don't know better and if you domt you might hurt their feelings which is bad karma and a step back)
Tip 2: know about everything, have "holy curiosity"
Tip 3: do not blame anything that happens on somebody else but yoursself
Tip 4: be afraid, embrace fear and then learn to love whatever is that you fear bc that is only another manifestation of your true self
Tip 5: don't go around saying you are god, the devil or anything other than a simple human being. People will think that you are crazy
Tip 6: be loveable bc love is the ultimate truth, love everything as it is, only then you can progress
Tip 7:if it makes you mad, whatever it is,you should learn more about it bc being angry wont get you anywhere just learn about it and understamd
Tip 8:learn about chakras and shit, everyrhing is connected and all exists within you, YOU GOT TO VIBRATE HIGHER TO TRANSCEND
>>
>>19186333
That is just mean, he doesnt understand, I do, you dont have to say it like that, you are just not encouraging disscusion of these very important topics

I came here for guidance on what the next step should be, I am very concerned about salvation, I have comverted to christianity bc the idea of eternal suffering is just wrong, why would anyone want that... I need help any tips guys???
>>
>>19185908
I remember the first time *I* took LSD. Luckily I was mature enough not to delude myself.
>>
>>19187126
Here's your list in a nutshell:
>"I don't understand karma"
>"I don't understand the principles of Buddhism"
>"I don't understand what enlightenment means"
>"I don't grok Yoga AT ALL"
>>
>>19187161
>>19187172
With this attidtude you are just disencouraging the disscusion of the thread, please do not say anything if ypu dp not have anything nice to say. Fuck off shills
>>
>>19187172
ambassador for the fags of east ladies
>>
>>19186333
>thinks god is a being, not a state
>talks of god like its external
>directly contradicts himself
You really are the worst tripfag on /x/. Hate to say it but I yearn for the days of MoonMoon.
>>
File: 2f9.png (38KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
2f9.png
38KB, 200x212px
>>
>>19185993
You're not the first person to talk like this. You're still in the process. You are beginning to understand, but you are still letting your ego get in your way. Don't feel ashamed, we all struggle with controlling our ego. Just breath. Breath and live a life of excellence.
>>
>>19185908
It is not our time yet, anon.
I know how you feel.
You got this urge to go somewhere and do something, almost like you are late to do so. A rush. A call.
We will try to talk to people about It and they will start to talk back in a very shallow way, not getting that We are talking about things not from this world.
We feel like our Words are pearls thrown at pigs. They smash It and mix it with mud.
Our table is being arranged right now.
The kingdom of heaven has come.
>>
>>19186030
This is faulty logic. You are looking for "is a part of" not "is". As in, I am a set A, you are a set B, and my dog is a set C. It would make sense to define X as the whole universal set such that A, B, C all belong to X. It also is fair to conclude that A, B, and C are not disjoint sets. However concluding that A = B = C = X is just silly.

>>19187126
>we come from nothing
This is stupid and is not in line with current theory at all.
>>
>>19187200
Not really. My contribution was pointing out that OP is absolutely retarded. Just see the OP itself:

>experienced enlightenment
(past tense)
>Now I'm disappointed

I mean, if the anon doesn't even know how to apply basic terminology, like what I listed, properly, what is the point?
>>
>>19187712
Kek'd hard
>>
>>19185908
People WILL believe anything they read on the internet. You sound delusional Op. I doubt the guy at church said your God. He probably said, the Holy Spirit is inside you. Which is not, saying your God. Kek.
>>
>>19188033
People ITT, this isn't real. Started it as a troll. Your not really God. It's what happens when people proceed without any real knowledge of their own. Well executed by Athiests.
>>
>>19188050
Yeah, because we haven't been consistently bombarded by delusional people who think they're god making threads after their first acid trip for like, years.
>>
If you were God you wouldn't be asking what the next step is
>>
Make a blue apple apear on the table in front of me and we can talk
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.