[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 33

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General for dream interpretation and Astrology Threads for chart readings
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19181551
>>
trading
>>
Will kristina and I ever get back together.
-Lisa
>>
>>19185887
Tell me the outcome if I started ignoring this girl C

What's your query?
>>
I'll do some readings. Gonna stick to tarot. I will do one card readings unless you ask a complicated question requiring more than one or specifically ask for more.

The less information you give, the better. So, no names, initials, or anything else is necessary. Also, far less likely to do love readings. I also may or may not answer the question if I feel your question is better answered through normal means than divination.
>>
>>19185901
What Does the future hold for me?
>>
>>19185897
Knight of Cups
six of cups
King of cups

Wew lad, this is a classic case of hard to get working in your favor. She would com full force with affection to you because she cant handle being ignored. She'd actually be willing to give her all to you because she can't handle being ignored. So it would work out well for you.

What will happen in the next two weeks with my crush and i if anything? Thanks
>>
>>19185901
who care/will care more about me:R of S
>>
>>19185901
what comes into my life from now until the end of June?
>>
>>19185909
I will start your reading and thanks for the reading. Just a second.
>>
>>19185901
What should I do with my life?
>>
>>19185901
Will i be better off moving with A or c
>>
>>19185901

Why are you here if you claim these threads are cancer?
>>
>>19185901
Will I be okay?
>>
>>19185901
If I follow the path I've set myself upon, will it lead to success or ruin?

Thanks,
-Remy
>>
>>19185901
Will she ever be with me again?
>>
>>19185924
Why don't stop trying to start drama
>>
>>19185938

The irony coming from this one.
>>
>>19185909
Okay this is what I see:

I see you love that person, however you are still trying to figure things out in your mind, there is something you are still considering about your crush, and you are trying to keep things from breaking.

Your crush on the other hand seems like unable to make a decision... I see something related to working together.. but aside from that a feeling of distance... I would say that this person wants or needs to work with you but at the same time there is no emotional desire....

I see you very afflicted before your crush about something that happened or will happen two weeks from now....

Overall I see distance and sorrow... sorry to say this.
>>
>>19185907
You have the inverted 4 of swords. This would indicate a bad time. We have chronic illnesses, isolation, mourning, things to that effect. Something that will take you out of things. So, not too bright. Could be big or small depending on what happens.

>>19185914
You have the knight of wands. This indicates an adventure of sorts and typically indicates good experiences. Whether it be love, work, etc. Since the big influence is adventure there is usually a strong sense of determination and advancement. So, some new avenues are likely to open up and it should be an exciting time.

>>19185917
You have Temperence. This indicates that you need to find some measure of balance in your life. Things could be out of whack. If this question was about a profession then this indicates a profession where you focus on said things. Medical fields, life coaching, therapy, etc., are all career choices that would suit you. But Temperance is all about balance and becoming whole. So, however you meant it, this shows that the right path is one of moderation. It isn't the card for big and exciting things, but a more measured and methodical approach.
>>
Trading. What does she consider us, relationship-wise?
>>
>>19185964
Thanx
#teamMessenger
>>
>>19185901
Should I try with him again?
>>
>>19185901
hey, tell me what is my power level?
will he come back to me? 21/f
do i find love this summer? 23/m/black circle
what is my goal in life? 32 m
do we have another chance? m28/f24
what is something i don't know i need to know?
>>
>>19185966
I see a golden chalice, large and sparkling.

She sees you as an ideal and what she could ever ask for in her life. She really likes you and what you have to offer. If sje has not made that obvious now she will soon in the future. Theres a large connection between you two.

Will he and I be together before the end of summer
>>
>>19185924
Scry me a river.

>>19185925
You have the inverted knight of cups. This indicates cowardliness compounded by unpleasant news and surprises. So, it seems you have a bit of a way to go before you are out of the woods.

>>19185928
You have the queen of wands. This card indicates pretty good things. This is a card that indicates a woman who is clever, generous, and usually fond of the outdoors. But getting a woman card does not make you a woman. Either way these influences show that the path you have picked does have a vibrant life to it and should be fine. It's a path that thrives on sincerity.
>>
>>19185901
What did he think of my message
>>
>>19185944
Fuck him ill tell his ass off
>>
>>19185901
Will i be better off moving or staying
>>
>>19185901
how long until the change happens?
do i do anything but sit and wait for it?
>>
>>19185901
Will I get laid this year?
>>
>>19185991
No, u mean if she considers us a couple or even just dating, or she just thinks of me as a good guy she might like to settle down with some day. I just want to know what "title" I hold in her mind right now for context.

At any rate, it doesn't look too likely for you two. I see some near misses, lots of "almost" moments. What would make it happen? I see a girl pulling a man by the arm as he's passing by, stopping him. See, it's not that he's necessarily not open, he's just busy running around, doing his own thing. You sort of have to get in the way and pull him aside. Don't do it forcefully, but do get in his face a little. Just a little. Too much will put him off, obviously, but you have to make a strong move in order to get his time.
>>
>>19186018
For moving you have the 10 of swords. This is completion. This indicates being physically and morally well off. It should be freeing in a sense and allow you to triumph over the obstacles you face. It also shows better job prospects and other influences. Overall a very good card showing that moving may be what you need.

For staying you had the inverted page of wands. This is insecurity and lack of ideals and immaturity. So, it seems moving will get you a fresh start and get you out of the mire.
>>
>>19185901
I know you're less likely to do love reading Messenger, but I really need some guidance.
What should I do about that person?
>>
Trading
Will we ever be together again?
>>
>>19185901
How will the next year / 12 months go for me?
>>
>>19186039
Thank you so much... I hope you don't mind one more question. Should I go to T or N?
>>
trading with someone confident in their abilities. I need to make an important decision.

There's two paths set before me: HUN versus SAW. What are the outcomes of each, for me?
>>
>>19186036
A good guy to settle
>>
>>19185901
Will I truly be happy these upcoming 6 months?
>>
>>19186067
I can take up you're queries if you're happy, it's up to you to decided if I'm good enough for this important query. Let me know okay?
>>
>>19185901
Should I give up
>>
>>19186076
Of course.
>>
>>19185901
Will she come back to me? Can I make up for lost time?
>>
>>19186092
Absolutely then, no need for a trade, feel free to offer the reading to an anon with a query you feel is important.

Can I grab
>Nickname
>quick description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
Gonna give you the works, a full reading on both potential choices
>>
I have a court date in a month or so, for a really unfair (Imo) traffic stop. will I beat this thing?
>>
>>19186070
Ya, that's what I figured. If you want to trade again, I'd like to know how to make us legit.
>>
>>19186103
Verywell, thanks. I will give feedback and this is verymuch appreciated.
>truman
>white, below average height, average weight, sandy hair
>black star
>>
>>19186103
Can you see k and I ever getting together again?
>>
>>19186058
You have the inverted page of swords. This indicates some kind of bullying or conflict. Usually of a calculating and very confrontational nature. And possibly some unfairness. Now, this could be from either your perspective, in which case you'd be the one benefiting. But if you aren't the Machiavellian type then I'd say to be alert for these kinds of people in your life.

>>19186065
For T you have the hanged man. This seems to be the place where you discover yourself. After a lot of hard work and sacrifice it seems to pay off in the end with a far better living situation. It's basically trial by fire. There is going to be that separation from what you knew and having to start all over and find yourself. It will be hard, but the end will be worth it.

For N you have the queen of swords inverted. That's not doing much for you. Rivalries and revenge and a bunch of other things. So, basically it indicates all the bullshit, but without any of the payoff.

>>19186071
10 of swords. As said before this indicates that you should be fine. You'll triumph over any obstacles and should be happy. Assuming that is even the source of your unhappiness.

>>19186077
You have the inverted 7 of swords for giving up. This indicates misunderstandings, gossip, unfaithfulness, etc. I don't know what happens if you don't give up, but it seems that whatever the answer may be, giving up here doesn't lead to anything good.
>>
>>19186115
Feedback is appreciated, doing now. Give me a little while okay?
>>
>>19186108
I see a man in a suit in a large grandoise ballroom with huge marble stairs draped in red carpet. Hes at the bottom, on his knee proposing to what looks like princess peach in a cinderella pink gown. The rock is the size of a can of soda, almost.

Seems she has a thing for airs. Propose with a big ring. She'll love it and want you to be hers.

My query; what happens the next time we talk one-on-one? Assuming it'll ever happen again.
>>
>>19185901
What does D think of it?
>>
>>19186141
Take as long as you need. Thank you.
>>
Am I making the right choice stay f or be m, will I be happy with my choice?
>>
>>19185901
Do I get what I want, this fall?
>>
>>19186164
You have the inverted ace of wands. This indicates failure. Typically due to laziness, over indulgence, being tyrannical, false sense of security, or some chaotic influence. So, it would seem not. It would seem to indicate that whatever you are after is something you may be taking for granted as a sure thing or not doing what can be done to attain it. So, you'll be waiting on that.
>>
>>19185901
Will I be successful and make it through the selections ?
>>
>>19186151
>will I be happy with my choice

Not until you address the underlying psychological trauma
>>
>>19186201
Wow thank you for your reply but can you elaborate on that? A little freaked here..
>>
>>19186198
You have the 5 of wands. This indicates improvements. We have expansion, a strengthening of your character, and achieved ambitions. So, it looks pretty good. But I doubt it will come easily. This does indicate a challenge, but it should be the kind of challenge that shapes you into a better person and allows you to achieve your goals, not a challenge that is going to break you.
>>
>>19185901
will i achieve my goal next month
>>
>>19186213
is my body going to submit?
>>
>>19186149
>HUN
The Devil(r)
10 of Pents
Ruled over by 5 of Wands(r)
Counseled by 7 of Swords(r) and 3 of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fkkcmyUB6X

>SAW
The Hanging Man
The Empress(r)
Ruled over by 10 of Wands
Counseled by 2 of Pents(r) and 8 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sTjDYtxBvD

Final Thoughts
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0O5vHFw5F4N
>>
>>19186288
Do you have an e-mail where I can give you proper feedback? Thank you
>>
>>19186380
[email protected]
>>
>>19186384
Are you doing readings?
>>
>>19186408
I can do readings in a moment, I'm just playing some OW right now
>>
Trading
>>
>>19186427
If you decide to do readings. I'm heading to bed, so thank you in advance. I'll provide feedback tmr.

Fatal
Asian, skinny, depressed, main Zarya in OW
Solid red triangle
Love reading for the next few months? I'm single and looking to mingle, if I can find someone.
>>
File: 1497991864255.jpg (155KB, 504x499px) Image search: [Google]
1497991864255.jpg
155KB, 504x499px
>>19186427
I have a very specific question . What do the spirits want from me? They keep sending me messages and they keep making contact but I'm too stupid to understand the motive. Anyone care to help, I'll do a reading in return.
>>
>>19186427
Ice
Short blonde hair, pale, blue eyes, skinny
Yellow heart with golden triangle in it.

There's one girl and I think she can bring me another heartbreak. She wanted to keep in touch with me, but I have strong feeling that she might bring me more problems than anything else. Can't tell what are her real intentions.
Empath/Tarot whatever you feel like is good for this query.
>>
>>19185999
Interesting, thanks. I suppose I'll keep on this path of psychedelics and literature, then. Sounds like it'll be a strange, long trip, dude.
>>
>>19186427
M
Caucasian, short dark hair, dark brown eyes, average height
Yellow triangle
Will she be interested in me in the near future?
>>
>>19186427
Nano Malefico
M
Short light stubble very calm
yellow rectangle with green stripe
Is there anyone interested in me in the place I go train every time? If yes, slight description?
>>
>>19186660
"Nano Malefico" <3
>>
>>19186579
>>19186579
>Tarot+Empath
King of Swords(r)
Death(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Wands
Counseled by 5 of Swords(r) and 6 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cuDuyEyw1Y
>>
>>19186427
Reese
Blonde, blue eyes, dimples, skinny, tall
White cylinder
Readers choice
Should I cut my ex loose for good? What happens if we stay friends?
>>
1 Free reading ticket
>>
>>19186667
Italy? :^)
>>
>>19186708
Are you reading
Why is she bad news for me?
im a dude
>>
>>19186711
Yes ahahaha ciao bello
>>
>>19186713
six of wands, high priestess, the chariot, two of wands, temperance, 4 of swords

because you two are incompatible on the everyday level if you are considering the relationship of some sort, this can lead to retreat and disinterest by you.
>>
>>19186690
Thanks man for a reading. I'll email you my feedback on it if you don't mind. Thats really long reading so I must listen it again. Thank you again!
>>
>>19186721
Thank you, im the problem then right?
>>
>>19186722
Take your time, anyone is allow to email me
>>
>>19186723
Be critical of what you actually do and not what you think you are doing.
>>
>>19186726
Can you do an official reading post and start readings maybe?
>>
>>19186732
Thanks again
>>
Sorry I need to do that. I see here a woman that is lurking and is thinking and discussing with her close circle of people about a decision to make. You should know that the issue will resolve by itself, and it will be maybe a bad resolution, as you will find only wisdom. The hidden forces that are out of your control, will reveal themselves at the end. This will make you a strong person. But don´t worry this experience would start a new business endeavor that would be very successful, however, you would do it alone, so I suggest saving the first money for some extra employees and to pay off the debts. After that, only good news

2 of swords, three of pentacles, death, 5 of swords, queen of swords, ace of pentacles, queen of wands, the Empress, 7 of swords, knight of pentacles
>>
>>19186752
Hi K. I'd like to ask if the goal I have in mind will ever work out?
>>
>>19186752
Who is that reading meant to senpai?
>>
>>19186771
Some woman that is just lurking here, Minnesota comes to mind but she is not there, however she is somehow connected to some institution there by messeages. She is now sipping tea at her home relaxing yet stressing and waiting for answers
>>
>>19186782
That is awfully accurate
>>
>>19186787
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

Also, there's a lot of women here. A lot of them are stressed about a problem in some way hence why they seek answers in a divination thread. His reading was actually vague as fuck.

Please stop being dumb.
>>
>>19186798
Not the reading itself anon im talking about an approximate location, what she is doing and etc
>>
>>19186755
Yes, because you are a skilled person with a sharp mind. Even when some message arrives that disrupts your plans that you would need to count every penny. You can count on yourself as you know where to find your resources and solutions to your problems which in this case, will give you some new know-hows and tactics so just give at least 3% of your attention to your emotional life, as there will need to focus on working and thinking, mainly thinking. It all be well.
the fool, king of swords, 7 of pentacles, tower, eight of wands, four of pentacles, magician, eight of cups, the ace of swords, ten of pentacles
>>
>>19186803
He mentioned a popular place in the USA with a lot of people. Most people on 4chan are from the USA, not a big thing to come up with it.

Sitting at home drinking tea and waiting for answers. Really.... can it be any more vague, dude?
>>
>>19186787
>>19186803
She has some white shorts, violet/blue tank top looks 22 is 26, has dark hair in a ponytail and is slim.
>>19186806
Yes it is a big thing as I know about US that you are called burgers by some and have new york and hollywood
>>
>>19186806
Not everyone makes correspondence with an institution in Minnesota you know.
>>
>>19186807
Do you have something for me, K?
>>
>>19186808
>throw a random statement in the thread "This reading will apply to some person!"
>it applies to one random person

Wow, what a shocker.
>>
>>19186810
Nothing as in that case.

But I pulled ou some cards, and it looks like you are stressed or anxious about some person that holds your money. I sense some plans and you need that money, however I see that you will either come up with a plan or just present some options to the person. However, you need to act decisively and make things work. I see some sort of proving to someone. You need to prove that you are capable. It will work and the person will count on you more.

king of pentacles, 8 of swords, justice, 7 of cups, Emperor, 9 of cups
>>
>>19186834
>some person that holds your money. I sense some plans and you need that money
that's accurate, but I lost contact with that person, I must seek through common friends

>I see some sort of proving to someone. You need to prove that you are capable.
I hope this is somebody else, I'm not sure if I'd work with them again, but paying me what they owe me would suffice

thank you K
>>
>>19186849
Oh, so it´s a legal battle. Then it will be successful, as the justice, 7 of cups, Emperor and 9 of cups indicates you getting your money back.
>>
>>19186861
are you still doing readings?
>>
>>19186861
I hope it doesn't have to bring a legal battle, just a friendly agreement is fine by me, thank you again
>>
Gimme a read. My name is Fedi. My numbers are 333 and 291.
>>
>>19186798
would you ever fuck off, would you?

this is /div/ for fuck's sake, not the Randi Show or someone channelling Christopher Hitchen's ghost.
>>
>>19186906
>not being a gullible as fuck means you have to be an euphoric atheist and Randi supporter

Fuck off.

It's possible to believe in divination without just swallowing down every general as fuck reading. In the past I've given "readings" to people and just made up shit on the fly and got great feedback.

I can believe that some people have the gift of divination, but I can also see that the majority of people here who ask for readings are very gullible and don't use their brain to process the readings they receive.
>>
>>19186913
yeah yeah yeah, you're great and everyone who isn't you isn't.

>fuck off already
>>
>>19186914
You're the cancer of this place, so do everyone a favor and leave.
The gullible retard who will lose his shit if his delusional bubble of hugboxing and general-as-fuck readings is threatened by ANY kind of skepticism.

People who think there's zero place for skepticism or logic when it comes to the paranormal are the fucking problem. You can believe in divination AND have a healthy dose of skepticism, if you don't get that into your skull you might consider suicide.

>inb4 "blabla yeah yeah yeah hurr durr"
>>
>>19186920
nope. wrong on all counts, cunt.

but this is an anonymous Mongolian sheepfarming forum; why don't you take your sass over to a dedicated Tarot forum like Aeclectic and tell them they're doing it all assways. I'd love to see the reaction you get then.
>>
>>19186925
If I'm wrong why did you get so fucking triggered by my post? :)
>>
>>19186927
not triggered; we're well used to it since you do this every day. but it grates on my tits - not your scepticism (which is fine and healthy) but your bad attitude and trolling. don't deny it's you, you're transparent, but whatever. enjoy your little powertrip.

there's been a lot of shitposting on these threads for too long. granted, some of the shady "readers" don't help, but your little temper tantrums and trolling sure as hell doesn't either. my 2c.
>>
>>19186142
Sorry, I fell asleep. Let me know when you're back so I can get started on yours.
>>
>>19186932
>do this every day

Literally first time in months that I posted this, you paranoid fuck. Go take your meds.
>>
>>19186935

you either have multiple personalities or an online doppelganger then.

>every fucking day
>>
>Try to get a reading
>Even give my real name and fave numbers
>Get ignored
You guys suck. I just wanted to know if I was gonna marry a hot brunette or win the lottery next year or something. 0/10 last time I check this thread.
>>
>>19186938
Be so kind and show me the posts that I'm supposed to post here every day and that say the exact same things and sound like me. Shouldn't be hard because supposedly I do it every day in this thread.
>>
>>19186945
you masquerade as the tripfag The Messenger, and if that's not you, it's your twin brother because it's the same broken record every time.

>hasn't been taking his schizophrenia meds
>>
>>19186939
Did you air-query?
>>
>>19186950
I think the one who hasn't taken his schizo meds is you, considering that you're paranoid and delusional.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/TheMessenger/

This guy doesn't even talk or write like me, and he isn't talking about the same topics either. So what makes you believe that I'm him besides you being insane?
>>
>>19186939

you didn't read OP

Read it.
>>
>>19186956
stop gaslighting and fuck off or do your readings then instead of acting the mong.
>>
>>19186752
Got any message for me? If it's relevant, I'll read for you.
>>
>>19186962
You're the one who acts like a crazy, irritated fool. I made a simple statement and pointed out how general that guys reading was, and you reply to it over 1 hour later just to drag it into the spotlight again and start drama. Ironic isn't it? :^)
>>
>>19186933
I am here now
>>
>>19186807
k can i have a love reading please, am heart broken
>>
Who's still reading?
>>
>>19186142
>>19186970
Same dude or different? I got weird imagery.
>>
>>19187024
Same person
>>
>>19186142
>>19186970
>>19187027
He seems...energetic. It's not about you, though. Does he have a strong passion for something or is stressed or emotional about something? I saw a man banging on a table while talking loudly. The girl who represents you was standing next to the table, but he was look in a different direction and didn't seem to notice her. That's an opportunity, I suppose, but not a good one.

I go back to the pulling him aside by his arm. If you want a one-on-one with him; you might have to create (read: gently force) the opportunity yourself. If you don't take that, I saw an opportunity (casual run-in) in the distant future, significantly past the timeframe you're aiming for.

Apologies for the late reply. I wanted to make sure I keep my record of never having screwed someone out of a trade.
>>
Anyone reading?
Why the fuck did M appear in my dream last night? I stopped talking to the bitch 2 months ago after humiliating me in front of everyone while i was drunk and didn't even realised what she was doing
>>
>>19187076
thanks so hell never talk to me again if i dont intervene? past summer?
>>
File: lunar disguise charm.jpg (105KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
lunar disguise charm.jpg
105KB, 960x719px
Trading. I need to know two things.

1. Is what I've done already sufficient to get him?

2. Should I expect him or an affiliate to come at me at some point in the near future?

3. Should I expect blow-back that I can't handle?
>>
>>19187131
I did question one and saw a very sturdy bridge. You know how in movies they have those bridges between cliffs that are about to break and fall over? What I saw was the opposite, it was clandestine. This tells me that yes, you did do enough against him. You definitely have a lot of control over the situation and power in what you are doing.

Love reading, please
>>
>>19187157

Thank you very much.

>love reading

Seeing one of those things from the movies that they snap for "take one", "take two", "take twenty-five", etc. Lots of glasses, some actual glass and some seem more ceramic. Vessels of various kinds, from simple coffee mugs to clear flutes meant to hold wine. A bookshelf in a living room looking comfortable even if the books are in disarray. It's well loved. Saw a jellyfish swim past behind a blank television screen. Now seeing a toilet... but as I get closer I realize that it's far too disproportionately small to use for a normal sized human. Now I see a rather ornate glass, a flute of what I think is champagne adorned with fruit, and this one actually has liquid in it unlike the others.

Well, you're going to try and try again. Many different kinds of potential love interests. There will be fondly remembered, if haphazard, experiences there. Eventually you'll meet a trap option, someone who appears to be opaque. This person will in fact be passively dangerous, and you should avoid them because whatever capacity you think you have to deal with their toxicity is insufficient for their bile.

Eventually you meet the right person. They feel fancy, or at least the life you build is.
>>
can someone give me a general reading about how my life will be for the next two weeks
>>
>>19187131
2. Ace of wands, 3 of coins, death, knight of pentacles

Yea definitely yes there is going to be an organized effort to get back at you you need to take some precaution. One of his friends knows what he is doing too anon you have to be careful.

I have a crush on a guy what do you see happening with us in the future?
>>
I'll be doing some tarot readings for a while, all I want is a clear query and feedback when possible.
>>
>>19187234
What are his thoughts and feelings about the request I made of him the other day? He's not meeting my expectations and it's disappointing a bit. Is he doing it deliberately?
>>
Hey guys' I might need your help on this.

I drew an hexagram thinking to myself : "Well, it seems like I will never be happy" and I got hexagram 21 (biting through).

However I don't know who's ass to kick. I got lines 2 4 and 5 so it seems like I'd be successful going all guns blazing but I don't know what or who it was referencing to. Maybe a reading or some insight on the subject would be nice.

Also I can trade. Thanks
>>19187234
>>
>>19187234
What happens the next time we talk personally? I am female he is male
>>
>>19187209

Bridges run both ways I suppose.

>crush

Christmas tree sitting in the corner of the living room, not a focal point or a fixture, just a presence in the room. Some sort of container is reflected over the top of itself, and begins to merge with it's reflection. An old fashioned door key near a set of more modern keys. A watch either wrapped around or on top of a book, holding it shut.

It feels cozy, like someone is going to have to put in a lot of work to establish things, and it would be easy to feel unappreciated under such circumstances. Things that are like between the two of you may become conjoined, while that which contrasts remains separate. You won't really be able to read this person's depths until after a certain amount of time, so withhold judgement of the contents even if you feel a bit affronted by their seeming indifference.
>>
>>19187234
will my crush ever have romantic feelings in thr future for me?
>>
>>19187234
Will she be interested in me in the near future?
>>
>>19187234

Did they try to put a love spell on me?
>>
>>19187234
I will get a rich gf?
>>
>>19187234
Tell me about next bf
>>
>>19187234

What should I do to make her see me as a support in her life?
>>
File: ar5.jpg (193KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
ar5.jpg
193KB, 678x960px
>>19187236
>6 of Cups rx, 9 of Swords rx, 2 of Pentacles, 5 of Wands rx, Page of Wands & Knight of Wands

He's looking back to the past, clinging into the good times and expecting things to go that way but he knows it won't be like that and he's being haunted by past fears. Objectively he wants to make some changes, he's still checking is it's worthy and balancing the pros and cons yet his confidence is really shaken, for battling so much with this situation or some similar event in his thoughts.

He's not doing it deliberately, but at the same time he's feeling cornered to make a stand he doesn't have much enthusiasm or energy to do it. He's a man of action but still lacking some incentive, something still not setting right.

>>19187241
Care to elaborate more about this I-ching? I'm not well versed on that form of oracle. Why do you think you need to kick someone's ass?

>>19187242
10 of Swords rx, IX Hermit, 8 of Swords rx
Good and bad news...
Bad news first, it won't be a pleasant talk, but it's something you two need to get through and reflect upon, get away for a while and process what happened, but you'll see that it was for the best, some liberation and a clear view of the situation will follow.
>>
>>19187234
Give advice to fight off my depression
>>
>>19187294
I'm the first one.
Thanks. This seems pretty accurate and a lot like him. I know he's tired, I am too. If he would just follow through, I can give him what he needs too. But it's so frustrating trying to get that through to him.
>>
>>19187294
thank you last one here can you tell me if it will bring us closer together?
>>
>>19187234
Am I ever going to get with G?
>>
>>19187234
Am I making the right decisions in terms of finances and friendships?
>>
>>19187131
Ever heard of Vlad the Impaler? I see a person impaled, in a careful manner so that no vital organs are ruptured. The blowback will be slow, methodical, and painful. At the bottom of the spike, there is a man holding a goblet, into which drops of blood are falling. He's dressed like a combination of the Magician and the Emperor in tarot. He looks like he's been in a scuffle, but not too badly damaged. He looks up at the person slowly sliding down the stake with an emotionless expression on his face. His eyes seem to have invisible flames coming from them. Another drop of blood falls into the goblet, and he licks his lips.

Pretty self-explanatory, right? It honestly kind of reminds me of this one time I saw a young witch try to bind a strong sorceror. Said sorceror wasn't nearly as cruel as the guy I saw seemed to be, though.

I'd like a preliminary reading the effectiveness of the work I just proposed.
>>
>>19187294
of all the hexagrams it's the only one that recommends to fight and make yourself justice even if it means to use violence.
>>
>>19187234
Is there anything to do to save this relationship or should I just move on?
>>
>>19187234
What does M and V feel about me exactly?
>>
trading. Will I make a lot of money?
>>
>>19187234
Will my business I'm starting be successful?
>>
>>19187258
>3 of Pentacled rx, Page of Swords rx, III Empress
You two lack of companionship, both seems to have different interests here and it all feels rushed, not much thinking and nothing practical or concrete. Your crush feels more like a "parent" figure.

>>19187266
Knight of Cups rx, 0 Fool, Ace of Cups rx
Uh... no
She might feel moody around you, giving mixed signals and whatnot but won't offer you enough affection, not the way you want.

>>19187267
8 of Cups, 9 of Cups rx, Devil rx
If they did, wasn't to get you, but maybe to get over you but they were feeling empty, not really happy and tried to cut the bond.

>>19187303
I feel you, you have no idea how much I relate to this, thought it was me querying myself, hope you two manage to fix it

>>19187305
Not really, if anything the cards showed the opposite, some isolation for a time and then liberation.
>>
>>19187334
I see the man in the four of cups playing a silver flute.

On your own, yes. You wont be rolling in it but you will be well off. It will be very fun for you too or enjoyable.

I want to know the future of me and my unreq love and me please hes male
>>
>>19187234
will i be with the man I love again
>>
>>19187234
Can you do >>19187090 please?
>>
>>19187234
In the fall, do I find love?
>>
>>19187234
Will my friends leave me if I start dating her?
>>
>>19187234
Will I meet the circle irl? If yes, what happens?
>>
>>19187234
Will she ever love me?
>>
>>19187349
>If they did, wasn't to get you, but maybe to get over you but they were feeling empty, not really happy and tried to cut the bond.

I doubt this, they were still trying to convince me to come back even after I suspect the spell. They're not the type to give up anything.

Thanks for trying though.
>>
>>19187234
love reading for the next 7 days
>>
>>19187234
How can me and her come in contact?
>>
>>19186093
Would appreciate if anyone can do this one
>>
>>19187349
top.. ok.. True
>>
>>19187313

Guess I'm going to have to step careful then. Maybe preempt this fellow.

>effectiveness of the work I just proposed

A triangle changes shapes many times subtly, but remains a triangle. A pool of shapes and colors has two conflicting masses reaching a state of hissing equilibrium as they flow from opposing sides. A paint bucket sits with a brush in it next to a post that seems to have been recently painted. I'm seeing past cherries hanging from a bush, and have a clear view of a front porch, sort of feels like a scene from Huck Finn. Believe it or not I'm seeing a stone circle like Stonehenge and what I think is either a yellow butterfly symbol or a pair of chromosomes.

I don't know if that means anything specific to you or not given the work that you're proposing, but it feels positive if arcane to me. Things feel to be in balance in how they are in flux.
>>
>>19187234
is C going to visit me by 2018
>>
>>19187351
You:
Knight of wands, three of cups, Emperor, four of cups

Yo are going to feel charged up as some reunion is ahead. Probably with whom you fancy. However, you will find out that he might be who he appears to be.

Him:
Judgment, four of pentacles, seven of cups, five of pentacles

He should learn not to hang on people and money and open to new possibilities. He fears of losing someone or something and holding tight to it he will lose it all.
>>
>>19187270
>Page of wands rx, Temperance, 8 of Pentacles
Nah, you won't but you might get with someone hardworking and build a fortune together

>>19187272
No

>>19187288
>3 of Cups rx, 10 of Cups, 10 of Wands
Well bring her closer to a group of friends or let her feel welcome, but do not push your presence, let her be independent as well, you can provide good times including her in the group but again don't be overbearing, she's struggling and you can help but don't push it

>>19187297
5 of Swords, 10 of Cups, 3 of Cups
You know that saying "fake it until you make it?" Depression is a hell of a bitch, I well know, but you got to fight it back and say to its face "Not today". What do you wnat in life? What steps do you have to take to reach it? I wanted to be an artist, so I made drawings every day, rough sketches, training, just to occupy the time and doing something productive at the same time. So picking an activity that can develop a future skill, or just a hobby and don't isolate yourself. Talk to your friends, if you don't see people irl, get online, join a Discord server, shitpost but don't suffer alone, there are nice people around that can help you get through it, just don't fight it alone, ok?

>>19187317
right, I'm not sure if we have to take the I-Ching literally into stabbing and shooting, but more along the lines of standing on your ground, going through a situation slowly, catching where is more delicate first, as in picking the smaller/easier parts and moving to the bigger, the root cause but the further you go the dangerous it'll get.This is better advised from an I-ching reader, but take the symbolic meaning and seek for the truth, the person that might be standing in the way of your happiness could be yourself. Don't chew your nose please
>>
Trading. Can I have a work reading?
>>
>>19187443
>>19187297
Thanks. I'm feel very lonely
I wish I had a GF or something
>>
>>19187443
that's the issue about the hexagram, I'm not sure who or what it's talking about. If I could focus on some issue at least it would help you know. otherwise I'd have had a reading to help me see things that I clearly cannot see myself.
>>
>>19185901
will i get better at my favorite game in the future?
>>
Testing testing123
>>
>>19185901
Will I get the job I want in the next few months?
>>
>>19187308
>King of Swords, 0 Fool, 4 of Cups
You may try by pushing it hard, being manipulative and such and getting with them but you won't be happy. There will always be a feeling of something is missing

>>19187312
>Judgement rx, Priestess rx, Knight of Pentacles rx
Anon my dear anon.... Everything here is pointing out that you're not seeing the full picture here and putting too much pressure into doing the right thing, but instead you're repressing your true self, getting even more unstable and not getting the reward you deserve. Don't be so hard on yourself, allow to be more free and see your true worth.

>>19187328
>3 of Wands, 9 of Swords rx, Page of Wands
You can still see the future ahead with your partner and rediscover the joy of the relationship, explore something new, bring the fire back. You seem to be the more objective from the couple, so this will also help to take your partner's mid out of despair. They're suffering too.

>>19187375
Hmm understandable, thank you for your feedback, the impression of the reversed devil was to release from any sort of control and both 8 of Cups and 9 of Cups reversed are cared that shows some dissatisfaction and leaving something behind. So either way, be careful if they're still pushing them, protect yourself.

>>19187388
Sorry dear, wish I had good news for you.

>>19187473
Me too anon, I truly feel you, been fighting with depression myself. I was even having a bad day but doing readings also eases my mind a bit and gives me a sense of worth into helping other people you know.

>>19187474
Alright then, let's put the I-ching to the side for a while, what would you like to know, what do you want to be read about an I'll get it through with you
>>
>>19187494
well there's relationships and career possibilities that are confusing and I just have a hard time figuring it out. Maybe the cards know something I don't. I wouldn't be asking for things I can't figure out myself.
>>
>>19187234
Will I get the job I applied for?
>>
>>19187234
Do I have a better chance with L or J?
>>
>>19187234
hey, will my next relationship provide me with the compassion i need? and when will it be? i'm so alone.
>>
>>19185901
will i ever find what i'm most suited to do? what will make me happy?
>>
>>19186093
Bumping this
>>
>>19187494
>You can still see the future ahead with your partner and rediscover the joy of the relationship, explore something new, bring the fire back.

Well, I'm trying to think what is it that needs to be done to "bring the fire back", but she doesn't make it any easier.
Really accurate reading and I hope you're right, mate
>>
>>19187234
What are my chances for passing the test, I think it'll be way too much for me to learn and I started to late.

It's multiple choice but I need to know stuff and there is an oral exam if I pass that so if you could give me the lookout for the entire exam oral and written if possible?
>>
Will I ever get back with J or has too much time passed?
>>
File: Marcela_Bolivar_18.jpg (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Marcela_Bolivar_18.jpg
89KB, 700x700px
I'm slow so bear with me a little, I'll try to get you all

>>19187329
>M 3 of Wands, 9 of Cups rx, Ace of Pentacles
>V: 9 of Swords, XI Hermit, Knight of Wands

M see the way ahead with you, might want more than you can provide but sees as a opportunity for something new in a more practical sense.

V on the other hand gets a little anxious and worried, not knowing how to act with a lot of confused thoughts but wants to take a step further, just doesn't know how.

>>19187335
Queen of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, XIX Sun
Hell yeah, be firm in your decisions and lead by example through hard work and discipline you'll definitely have great results quickly.

>>19187354
>IV Emperor, Justice rx, Moon rx
He's tryng to get back to his feet, but he's not in a good condition to get in a relationship at the moment and this confusion won't bring positive results. A healing must occur first or it'll lead to just another deception.

>>19187356
>>19187090
Dreams, mate, they make no sense, I had a dream I was working for Trump clothing company and got arrested for animal abuse because I had a illegal zoo in my backyard after my fiance almost died choked with a piece of orange.

>Fool rx, 3 of Wands, 4 of Swords rx
Doesn't have much to do about her, but in your mind the event is sinking, and the fact you couldn't act back then and now is coming back to make you think. But it's all result of stress and how this made you restless since.

>>19187502
It's understandable your confusion, the cards are showing that as well, but you also need to step back, the way you're acting isn't helping yourself, but sometimes the answer could be right in front of our eyes and we're just focused on something else. The tarot is a guide, but not always will deliver the answer the way you want or expect because you have to learn to see by yourself too, and one of those things is how to value yourself more. The decisions you're taking is basically because you're lacking of self awareness.
>>
>>19187494
i'm >Judgement rx, Priestess rx, Knight of Pentacles rx

ok. i had a feeling that perhaps i am being too hard on myself, but i can't ever tell if i'm doing the right thing and drive myself crazy over it.

thank you kind one. i hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>19187234
Ca I have a reading? will I have some good fortune with my job, or will I be successful?
>>
Trading.

If I flee in exile in three months time do I escape retribution?
>>
1) Are all of them dealt with?

2) Will things work as planned now?

3) Was my information correct?

4) Was my method correct?

5) When should I expect results?
>>
>>19187589
Can you do?
>>19187576
>>
>>19187669
>flee exile
jesus fuck dude gimme more to go on, don't do that cryptic edgy /x/ shit. don't try to be all mysterious but instead be that weird jackass nobody likes that probably hit one too many blunts in their glory days. are you having a rough time at work or are you in fucking syria?
>>
Trading
Should I trust them they seem too friendly and too caring for someone who has never seen my face?
>>
>>19187785
If you're trading a reading I can give you a sigil or 2
>>
>>19187785
He doesn't needs to see your face if he can see your soul.
>>
im desperate for a reading. i want to know if i should kill myself

this is serious. im 26 and continuously seem to be sinking deeper and deeper into my mental illnesses, im tired of living and i dont feel love anymore. i hate everyone in my life and the guilt eats at me
>>
>>19187952

then check yourself into a fucking ward. get some help don't just off yourself.
>>
>>19187958
ive been hospitalised 3 times and it never helps. they keep me in so long and i know my family is embarrassed by it so i end up faking being well enough to leave.

i dont want to be a burden anymore and im tired of trying. i just want to know if any bad and permanent consequences will come from my death, and if ill personally be better off to just die right now rather than drag my misery out another 20 years until i have a heart attack and die in my 50's
>>
Will I have any luck romantically with anyone in the near future?
>>
Fem anon here.
Please look at my love stuff. I love one person already, but I need to know if there is a chance that he'll love me back, or not.
>>
Trading right now. I am looking for a yes or no tarot reading.

I have an interesting query. I cannot find my Mortal Kombat X disk I wanted to know if it was my house or do I have to buy another one?
>>
>>19187967
>so i end up faking being well enough to leave.

and there's your problem.

stop leaving before you're treated.

if your family is embarrassed then clearly they're toxic and part of the problem. focus on your needs, not theirs.
>>
>>19187234
What does my crush feel towards me?
>>
I'm asking for a reading, it feels like my life is going up and down, and I want to know how the rest of this year will go for me.
Thanks.
>>
Just looking for a yes or no, but will I still be making money from my job this time next month?
>>
>>19188022
im the only problem, thanks for trying to snap me out of it tho. i guess a reading wouldnt change anything, it was more or less me looking for a comfort
>>
>>19188055

STOP LEAVING
T
O
P

L
E
A
V
I
N
G
>>
>>19188062
im good, thanks.
>>
>>19188074

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

clearly not
>>
>>19188084
theres nothing about me that justifies my continued existence so ur right, going to the hospital to repeat some bullshit mantra about how i deserve to live when i dont isnt going to help me.
>>
>>19188091
Hey so I spoke to that sexy blonde today at the gym like you suggested. Didn't ask her out but we talked for a little told her it was nice to meet her and that she looked good. I introduced myself got her name (trying to remember it, it sounds like carolina) how are my chances of asking her out now?

Query? Runes or Tarot?
>>
>>19188092

a mantra unfinished is not a mantra repeated.
just do it, you don't deserve to die.
>>
>>19188098
okay nevermind lol?
>>
>>19188092
>>19188022
hey anon, fellow clinically depressed anon here.
i've been to the hospital twice, both times were involuntary, and lasted a week, neither helped that much.
i've tried to kill myself enough times (and failed) that I dont think suicide is worth it for me.
I cant speak for you.
if you're ready to die, and tired of being alive then I think you need to do whatever you think is best for you. just make sure you plan and execute well, so that you aren't left alive, or worse, alive and crippled in some fashion.
>>
If anyone is reading, I could use one.

I can't even nap without having nightmares about work.

I have so much anxiety surrounding work.

I just want some guidance or a reading on what's best for me and my wellness.
>>
>>19188098
>I introduced myself got her name (trying to remember it, it sounds like carolina) how are my chances of asking her out now?
Nice well first of all you gotta remember her name, Anon
Imagine going on a date with her and not knowing her name.
Huehue
That would give me an anxiety.

Lets see what the cards say:
The world, king of cups, two of swords
I would say yeah go for it, but it seems you are going to have some issues going up to her due to indecision
>>
>>19188116
indecision? like trying to figuire out what to say and such?
>>
File: Thebois.jpg (2MB, 2726x2061px) Image search: [Google]
Thebois.jpg
2MB, 2726x2061px
i hope yalls days are going pretty well!
Lets do some readings. I'm going to take trades as a priority
I need:
>Query
>Choice of method: Tarot and Ophanim's Oracle
>>
>>19188130
What was your query by the way
Im >>19188116
you want runes or tarot?
>>
>>19188130
Im kind of stuck in my love life without anything happening, will things get better?
Tarot
>>
>>19188123
>like trying to figure out what to say and such?
Yup
Regular nervousness You are afraid of embarrassing your self.
You know regular crush stuff
>>
>>19188130
would secretly planning to leave and thsn secretly leaving lead me to a happiet life?
Oracle please! thank you
>>
>>19188130
Will you answer my email?
I sent you one last week.
>>
>>19188135
Oh yeah!
I just wanna know how my next semester of college going to go?
Tarot please!
>>
>>19188130
tarot
how identify my gf. what peculiarities will she present when I meet her?
>>
>>19188144
Oh shit...
Where you love or life?
>>
>>19188130
Hey Angel!
Will my friends leave me if I start dating her?
Tarot
>>
>>19188130
Is the girl that I nicknamed Flash's gf or her friend interested in me somehow?
Tarot
>>
>>19188155
Love, worried about something wrong I've done.
>>
>>19188130
Tarot or oracle which ever you think is better for yes or no. Is my Mortal kombat x disk still at home or do I have to buy another one :/

What's your query homie?
>>
>>19188130
What does my crush feel towards me?
ophanim's oracle
>>
>>19188130
Hello op

Query: what are M's feelings towards me?
Method: tarot
>>
>>19188136
>Im kind of stuck in my love life without anything happening, will things get better?
IV of cups, Strength, IX of swords
You dont need a reading to know that you are feeling very apathetic about your love life. Shit has really been trying you, yet I feel like this dryness and dullness is self imposed.
It is becoming really easy for you to get worked up on things over the smallest of reason's. Everything that comes along sends you in a spiral of negativity. Take a step back and get a more clear view of why this is happening. Then your love life will begin to change.
>>
>>19188149
Ace of swords, strength, 5 of pentacles

okay so you will start out strong kicking ass like crazy but.... near the end probably with finals and such it will kick your ass you will likely pass the class but damn some the finals might be difficult. Also watch your bank account angle.
>>
>>19188130

Ill trade ya, give me your query.
>>
>>19188130
Here is mine >>19187991
Tarot please. Thanks!
>>
>>19188140
>Should I leave to find a happier life?
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
Yeah man. If doing so will make you more happier and be able to live a better life then yeah
>>
>>19188130

Why is she so sweet and communicative with me even though she knows I like her and says she does'nt want anything with me?

>Method: reader's best choice for this :)

I'm not a reader, so I can't trade. Hope you get your querys answered
>>
>>19188130
What do I do about my gf?
Tarot
>>
>>19188191
Thank you
>>
>>19188218
anon you dont need a tarot reading to figure this out, come on. she wants to be friends. friends are sweet and communicative with each other??
>>
>>19188130
>>19188130
Hello pizza friend, I can trade you if you'd like!

My query is:
Should I embrace my irish heritage? Or say fuck it and take up the Chinaman's way?

What's your query?
>>
>>19188154
>how identify my gf. what peculiarities will she present when I meet her?
Is she cute then she is the one. Haha!
sass aside.
X of Pents, IV of Swords rev, VIII of Swords
She works really hard m8 and is driven and ambitious. Ok maybe she works to hard to the point of burn out.
She has a very strong sense of identity she isnt shaken easily.
>>
>>19188130
>Query
What would happen if I change my career?
>Choice of method
Oracle
>>
>>19188218
bro, people can be nice to you without wanting a relationship. imagine the world's ugliest, but nicest, chick was hanging out with you, and she was cool and you had the same hobbies. You could easily be friends, but if this monster hamplanet wanted a relationship, you'd be like i'm sorry but the attraction just isn't there. Same thing here, but i don't know why she doesn't want a relationship with you, this was just the easiest way to explain it.
>>
>>19188242
>>19188279

Yes I know. But it still confuses me that she's not that so sweet to anyone else, and there are men who have been showed interest in her and she stops talking to them.
>>
>>19188130
This is me:
>>19188114

Whichever you method thinks is best.
I'm over here crying because work is stressing me out so much. I wish I could quiet and work somewhere happier but then I wouldn't make the money I need to support two people.
>>
>>19188170
>Is my game at home?
"Yes" and "Ask help from others"
Maybe it is in a crevice in your house that you may of overlooked. Ask a bud to help you find it.
I also get the feeling you may have let someone borrow it and maybe you forgot?

>Query: How long is it going to take to heal?
>>
>>19188294
not the reader, but i've been around long enough to know the answer to this one. mate you can't support anyone if that's how you're living. there's more to support than money, like emotional support. find another job, ask them to chip in if possible.
>>
>>19188196
When this wound heals will I be able to find someone wholesome?
>>
>>19188130
how long until the change occurs?
your choice
>>
>>19188193
Thank you!
>>
>>19188303
It's my grandfather. He's doing what he can.

If I quit and get a lower paying job, we'll have to sell the house.

I could also be a server but I would hate that job even more.
>>
>>19188288
all that means is that she trusts you. for whatever reason, she does - accept it and move on, you wont find happiness unless you let go of the idea that she wants you. if she does, she'll let you know. otherwise, you're only going to find misery down that lane. sorry anon :/ ik that hurts
>>
>>19188259
get it! thanks Angel chan
>>
>>19188310

Well ... let's leave it that way then.

Angel-chan, you can skip my query
>>
>>19188158
X of Pents, Queen of swords,Ace of Swords
ahhh they are not going to be pretty happy with your decision. Yet over time they going to get over it
>>
>>19188166
>Flash's gf
Page of wands rev
Ehh no but she might fuck you tho.
>her friend
IX of Pents rev
NO!
>>
>>19187589
Dreamy anon here, sorry for delayed feedback, i had work to do. I am indeed shaken by the event, since i am an Aries and the thought of others manipulaing me is basically taboo. Thank you a lot, very good job 11/10
>>
>>19188307
what do you do now out of curiosity
>>
>>19188130
Will F ever love me?
I'll have Ophanim's oracle, thank you
>>
>>19188298
okay so I got
star, 2 of swords, the world,
So for the wound to heal completely I would say between 1 month and 2 months. If this is a physical wound I would say be careful but if this is an emotional wound It should be something that you can fake it til you make it especially if it is a broken heart.
>>
>>19188130
If you're not exhausted, can you tell me about how S-E feels for me, if she regards me just as a friend or something more.
>>
>>19188375
Thank you!!!
>>
Hello practitioners, I'm lookin to trade.
Who's got some query's for me?

Mine is this: should i be doing something differently?
>>
>>19188390
ayy lets trade!
>>
>>19188181
Blessed Change
This card represents a big change. It could be something that completely turns your life upside down, or it could be something a bit less drastic. Either way, be assured this change is a very good thing.

The best course of action when going through such changes is to literally “go with the flow”. Fighting the changes will likely bring chaos. These changes are meant to help you let go of things that no longer serve your highest good. Whatever purpose you once had with the things that are now falling away is complete. Keep yourself centered and focused on the positive changes ahead.
Blehh no feelings of romance here...
>>
>>19188130
General read
Oracle
>>
>>19188390
>should i be doing something differently?
Isabella
The timing is likely something that has stopped you in your tracks. Don’t let it! The timing is now perfect for you to start living your dreams. Start paving the way brick by brick, nurturing your destiny with the true belief that Isabella is there to help create the light at the end of the tunnel. Your ideas are within your reach, for pieces of the puzzle have already been put into place within your thoughts, your choices and your dreams so far. Pay attention to your thoughts, dreams and intuition! Everything that you have experiences and learned thus far has brought you to this part of your journey.

It can feel uneasy to take that leap of faith, to go where you have not yet traveled, to take hold of your destiny. Isabella gives you the insight to see that your venture is everything you hope for it to be and more. When you ask for guidance, Isabella provides you with angelic assistance to have the clarity that you need and to no longer be afraid of your own success. The lessons you have learned on your journey so far have given you much needed experience and understanding to accomplish your goals. Remember the lessons you have learned as you take control of your destiny. Isabella will gently remind you along the journey that you do have what it takes to make your dreams a reality.

The timing is perfect, your ideas solid, and your heart is open to fulfill your expectations. Isabella sees that this is the ideal time and situation for you to reward your patience. It hasn’t been easy, but now is the time for divine assistance in realizing your true potential.
>>
>>19188304

>Hierophant, Knight of Swords

Much faster than you think lol, its all about the right mindset and as soon as you start asking yourself the right questions you will be able to move on. There is a chance that a ''counselor'' character will help you with this. It involves a productive debate be it with you or someone else.

>Will i be able to find someone wholesome

Oh you are talking with one right now :^)

>Magician Reversed, The devil

Ah not good, you will be swayed by a charming person with not so charming interests first. You can have some fun but dont believe everything you hear my dear

> Advice: Page of pentacles, Three of Pentacles Reversed

Its better if you investigate potential partners in a more cautious manner. There might be good candidates if you dont close yourself to look for them... What i man is, there could be more than one suitor at the time that you are not considering, give everyone a chance or so to speak.

Hope this helps :)

For me, id like to know what does this group wants from me? I am minding my own business yet they keep luring me for some reason...
>>
>>19188390
I'll trade with you. I do mo dice readings; I need a little more info about your query though, it's too vague for me to be of much use.

As for me, I face a lot of temptation for alternate paths. Is the path I'm on the best one for me?
>>
>>19188424
Arielle
Comes to you with a message about your spiritual gifts. You’ve likely been receiving and using your intuitive guidance without even realizing it. Pay attention to your thoughts, feelings, dreams and intuition, and don’t be afraid of these spiritual gifts.

There is nothing to be afraid of when working with the Divine. Divine guidance will always come to you with positive messages based on love and what is best for you and those you influence. If you have had negative experiences, like being judged or poorly treated due to your spiritual gifts, allow yourself to heal from what has been.

Be open to receiving guidance from Heaven, and allow your spiritual gifts to open. Meditate and learn. Reach out for spiritual knowledge that will aid you in opening your gifts to a greater level. Your spiritual gifts are helping you on your life’s mission.
>>
>>19188130
>>19188244

I realized i'm a fucking spastic and forgot the reading type, dealer's choice mate, whatever you think will work best for my query!
>>
>>19188438
How do I consciously use these gift?
I want to cross over and be in control of what I am doing
>>
>>19188130
What should I do with my martial arts career? I'm totally lost.

Oracle, please.
>>
>>19188390
2 of pentacles, star, Ace of swords
Yes you should defiantly change what you are doing?

What will happen if I ask her out?
>>
>>19188433
>Oh you are talking with one right now :^)
Huehue
>id like to know what does this group wants from me? I am minding my own business yet they keep luring me for some reason...
X of swords rev, II of Cups, The Chariot
strange they wanna be friends with you. Yo did you guys have some sort of fall out? It seems like they want to retie and create a bond with you
>>
Is anyone else reading?
I'm too upset to read for myself and I need some guidance with my career.

I've been stressed out so much about the instability and lack of validation. I've been sacrificing things I enjoy doing in my personal life for this job and I don't feel like I'm being rewarded for it.

My anxiety is so bad, I tried to take a nap and I had a nightmare about work.

I'm tired of busting my ass and not having a lot of reward for it. I'm one of the, if not the, oldest employee there now because turn over and morale is so bad.

I only stay at this place because it's the highest paid where I live for my industry. I can't afford to move and I don't want to sell the house in order to take a risk somewhere else.

It'd be nice to actually see my friends or go out and dance again. (I'm a dancer and haven't been able to go dancing in a month or two now.)
I'd like a chance to go on dates and not be victim to irregular and hectic scheduling.

I'm burnt out. I'm upset. I don't really trust that if I keep going that it will be worth it. I feel like I don't have a lot of choices.
>>
I've never a reading done before, is anyone up for my query?
>>
>>19188445
I got you m8!

>Irish:
The World
Harmony of the inner and outer world. This card signals joy and celebration.
>Chinese:
King of Pents rev
ehhh there is a sence of having an infinite desire for things, for consumption, while higher callings are being laid at the wayside
>Advice:
The “Consult an Expert” card is pretty self-explanatory. You need to talk to someone who knows more about this than you do. Advice from friends is probably not enough.

This card suggests you need to speak to someone who is an expert in the field you are asking about.Whatever the case may be, this card is telling you that you’re missing some key information that you might not discover without the help of someone else who knows more.
>>
>>19188445
My query: How is college gonna go? Academic? Love?
>>
Okay so I am trading runes or tarot.

I would like a scry if possible.

I need to find out where my disk of Mortal Kombat X is... I really don't want to have to buy another one folks.
>>
>>19188539

Very doubtful considering our past, specially by the way they are behaving.

I am all smiles if that is the case but they will have to be more direct about it. I am definitely not falling on the mud again, i have better things to do with my time.

Mind if you try scrying instead? I technically answered two queries >.>

Or i can trade again if you have another question.
>>
My Query: Will I get this new job or not?
>>
My Query: Why do the people at my church hate me?
>>
>>19188616
>Mind if you try scrying instead? I technically answered two queries >.>
Yup.
It is gonna take a good while tho. I'm a bit tired.
I'm assuming it is the same query
>>
>>19188357
Oh dear
As an Aries too I can relate that quite well anon. There's also that hurt pride thing, but she's on the past and has no bigger influence on you than you allow. Thanks for the feedback, better later than never. That was just your brain dumping something that needed to get out. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19188130
should I rest for now and venture on monday or go on today? im really tired for now
>>
>>19188625

Yes and sorry for forcing you, i do not mind if you have another question.
>>
>>19188631
Any method is fine
>>
>>19188623
They sense you shitpost on Korean egregore forums and participate in activities prohibited in the book of Deuteronomy
>>
>>19188437

current timeline: Ace of wands, leading to VII of Pentacles.

I sense that you are on a creative path of some sort, you are setting up something that if you continue, will pay off in the long run.

Alternate timelines: V of Swords, and Knight of Swords

The alternate paths lead to glory, and loss.

I'd say stick with the path you're on! Unless you really wanna go for glory, but theres a price to pay.

And more details? Sure why not! Perhaps I should specify it a bit, I'm undertaking a new project, will this endeavor lead to awesomeness, or utter ruin?

>>19188298

I was told your wound would heal in about 3 days.
Did you have any other queries?
>>
Is shit going to get any better for me? or should i just end everything now?
>>
I'll throw in a trade to anyone who will read for me.
I'm upset so I don't know whether or not I may project my own problems.

This is me:
>>19188592
>>
>>19188616
>>19188634
Hue hue you did answer two queries. It is only fair

Ahh I see alot of muddy water. Then there is a woman with mud and twigs in her mouth. 'now there is of coming out of a pipe.

Perhaps they want to just shit talk you. Does mud mean anything to you.
A backstabbing. An attempt to get even
>>
>>19188661
Hahaha! It's a heart break friendo. I think it will take a bit more than that.
We can trade again if you like
Yo Will I be a good Doctor or Chemist?
Science is in my career right?
>>
>>19188266
Maya

As we walk one foot in front of the other, towards our divine purpose, we often stumble upon roadblocks that we have very little understanding about. We believe that our learning within the cusp of this divine journey has concluded, but learning is never finished – especially when talking about our true, Divine purpose. The angel Maya has been calling you, and her message is very clear! It is time to take a new path, learn new things, and become a stronger individual with much more insight than you had before.

Maya brings you guidance to help you with this new process and will hold your hand and show you the direction that you must take now. Personal growth is imperativeMaya Angel Card Extended Description - Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue at this time, and you are ready to step on a new stepping stone towards enlightenment and your personal life purpose. Maya believes in you now and will show you the beauty and light in advancing your education. She will help you decide what path is best for you, and what actions you need to take in order to create an open path to better yourself and to give you a higher appreciation for this time of personal growth.
>>
>>19188305
According to this card, you’ve been through some tough times. Your guides and angels are telling you things are about to get better, and you need to relax and allow the better to happen.

Experiencing periods of extreme difficulty can have us expecting hard times and possibly creating them. We don’t want that, so you need to relax.

As this card says, “The worst is behind you …” You don’t need to worry like you did anymore. Things are about to get better, and it’s okay to believe the hardest times have passed.

Your angels are telling you that it’s okay to feel safe, and they are surrounding you and your loved ones. Giving you this safe haven is meant to allow you time to heal and regain your footing.
>>
>>19188717
I hate to be a bother but it looks like you skipped my read. Someone else replied to me telling me to just quit but it wasn't a read.

I'd normally just accept a skip but I'm feeling really upset and desperate.

I've even offered a trade even though I don't know if I'll project my own anxieties into a read for someone else.
>>19188592
>>19188114

Those are both me.
>>
>>19188130

Howdy Angel-chan, how are you?

Method doesn't matter.

I need to know whether it's going to be better to fight or flee from the impending retribution.
>>
>>19188724
I got youu!!!
>>
Trading with scry or tarot l
Is there anyone trying to interfere with my relationship?
>>
>>19188732
thank you
>>
>>19188725
Have faith
Sometimes it’s really difficult to have faith, especially when life seems so overwhelming at times. When we are flooded with pain or sorrow, or when we are barely treading water financially, it can seem like we will so easily drown.

When this card comes to you, your guides and angels are telling you to lean on them a bit more, ask them to help shore up your faith. Whatever you do, do not allow negativity or the flood waters bearing down on you to hold you down.

It is easy to give in to our worry, especially when we forget how to swim in such turbulence, but don’t give in. See the light within the clouds in this picture? The cloud on top looks a bit dark and ominous, but the light within that cloud is beginning to lift the darkness away, dissipating it with the light within.

Even when the waters in our river of life are darkened by turbulent storms, there is always a light, and even the smallest light can shine and hold back the darkness.
>>
>>19188734

Seeing two boxes line up from disparity as two separate fingers on opposite sides track them. Someone unspooling a spring, robbing it of it's ability to bounce back. Someone painting pictures.

Wew lad. Yes, these symbols are pretty fucking clear. This person is an opportunist trying to undermine existing difficulties while rumor mongering.

>Am I right to trust this new guy?
>>
>>19188725
Oh fuck I pingede the wrong post!!
AHH!
I'm good Acanthus! Just a bit tired!
>>
>>19188724
Sorry this is yours
>>19188741
>>
>>19188685

>Does mud mean anything to you?

No, not really... But i am guessing you are thinking about it by me using the expression. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Shit talk you, get even

For what i can only wonder... Both readings are pretty contradictory tough, so who knows.

Thank you, have a good one.
>>
>>19188744
Thanks man can you tell if it's a man or a woman doing it?

A chainsaw disk on a table, that doesn't look good man, someone turn it on and a person is tied on a table. I looks bad, really bad. This is one of the worst scrying I've ever had black, you'd better get some confirmation because that dude on the table doesn't end in one piece.
>>
>>19188741
>>19188749
I've been positive and I've been strong and I've been patient.

I feel like a bird trapped in a cage. I'm being taken care of but I'm still trapped and left unfulfilled and unable to spread my wings and experience my potential.

I just want to do what's best for me and my grandpa and have a good life with fulfilling aspects.

Everything is so imbalanced. Work is getting everything. I barely see friends. I don't get to indulge in dance hobby.

It's hard to have faith when this cycle seems to repeat and I get hope and a glimmer of light that someone is about to unlock that cage but then say jk.

All I can do is keep doing my best at work and pray to Guan Yin and my ancestors but idk if that will even do anything.

Thank you.
I'm wondering how much me about to start my period is making me cry. This stuff is already upsetting but maybe hormones turns the upset into water works even more.

If I'm calmed down later and you're still here, I can read for you.
>>
Trading

I could use some help seeing what's wrong with a working I'm doing. Any spread would probably work.
>>
>>19188698
Hey, who knows what'll happen in 3 days? Also maybe my pendulums just broken, it did get little chip somehow.

Well lets try this again!
I got II of swords, IX of pentacles, and Queen of Cups.

The path of the doctor will be a difficult one, you may change your mind partway through, but feel obliged to finish. It'll work out if you push onward, and will be spiritually rewarding to help people who are suffering. Chemistry may not be financially rewarding, but you will create worlds with it, and I believe both paths will lead to different yet fulfilling experiences. Science is certainly in your path, perhaps there may even be a third unexplored option you'll discover!
>>
>>19188805
I'm so sorry that you are going trough this!
I'm sending you love and positivity
I'm rooting for you

May I get a general?
>>
>>19188746

Kek, no worries.
>>
>>19188825
hue hue
That is wonderful!
Thank you

>Hey, who knows what'll happen in 3 days? Also maybe my pendulums just broken, it did get little chip somehow.
Who knows lol!
>>
>>19188836
The way I read, I can do a general in regards to continue well being?
>>
>>19188793

I'm getting the sense that this is a man.

>chainsaw disk on a table

Well, I guess I need to James Bond my way out of this. Thank you very much. Won't let him tie me to any industrial steel tables.
>>
>>19188763
Ahhh I'm sorry my reads are everywhere. I'm hella exhausted :/
>>
>>19188860
Thanks black and be careful
>>
>>19188858
If you like!
Is there anything else I can help you with?
>>
>>19188725
Were you the one I scried impaled earlier today?
>>
>>19188889

Yep.
>>
>>19188883
I was gonna joke and bitch about what's upsetting and what I wish were there but then decided that was kind of bad humor.

The reading you gave me is fine and I appreciate it.
>>
>>19188874

Oh no, i didn't mean it that way haha. It happens to me sometimes as well besides, it was indeed a though question.

Hope you get better <3
>>
>>19188895
RIP
>>
>>19188725
I see a rabbit being chased by a fox. The fox kills the rabbit and is then shot in the head by a hunter.

You might wanna flee this one. You where the rabbit in this situation. Staying and fighting might lead to more drama and more pain.
>>
>>19188921

I'm going to start wearing white suits.

>>19188923

Welp. Better disappear then.
>>
Can someone do >>19188380 ?
>>
>>19188907
Ahhhh okokokokokokokokook
>>19188904
Take good care of yourself, ok.
>>
>>19188943
thank you. you the same
>>
>>19188932
Out of curiosity, are your initials JV? I got something about that in my reading.
>>
>>19189019

Nope. What'd you get from that though?
>>
>>19189032
You weren't the only person impaled in that scry.
>>
I dunno who's doing readings... but let's get to what's important.

Is snake girl around from the other thread? =D
>>
>>19189054
Snake girl?
>>
>>19189041

Interesting. I suppose there's no hints on what to be done to avoid wriggling on a spike?
>>
anyone reading runes?
i need to know if i'm gonna find that thing that i've lost?
>>
>>19189096

Mortal Kombat X?

:^]
>>
>>19189096
I can give you a rune reading in a moment
>>
>>19189085
You could always try apologizing profusely, offering to suck his dick, and asking him whether he would prefer to fuck your mother first and then your sister, or vise-versa.

I'm joking, of course, I'm pretty sure you're fucked.
>>
>>19189110
thanks, let me know if you need something
>>
>>19189119

Well, I suppose that's the Harkonnen for you.
>>
>>19189123
>Nickname
>colour shape combo
>Query, as specific as possible
>>
File: lpf7nb6.jpg (275KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
lpf7nb6.jpg
275KB, 786x1017px
Doing tarot readings again for about two hours.

Please give me:
>your question (none about love today, please)
>a picture
>a name
>>
>>19189154
>Barry
>Gold rectangle
> Will i find the credit card i've lost?
(yeah it sounds stupid but i don't know if i should cancel it before someone else get to use it)
>>
>>19189154

Frost
Green circle
Do you see a relationship breaking my funk soon? I kind of detect one coming
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>19189172

How to avoid getting fucked?
>>
File: bones and beauty.jpg (142KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
bones and beauty.jpg
142KB, 500x676px
>>19189172
what course is best for me and my career?
Meg
>>
>>19189154
kaliko
light purple circle
what can I do to continue to grow and further my overall well being?
>>
File: the truth.jpg (81KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
81KB, 500x522px
>>19189172
Ally
does this new friend have deceitful intentions?
>>
File: B7aX5MTCIAEoU3D.jpg (50KB, 458x640px) Image search: [Google]
B7aX5MTCIAEoU3D.jpg
50KB, 458x640px
>>19189172
general advice please, i feel lost
sea
>>
>>19189172
Ella
How do I get rid of this stuckness?
>>
File: before-watchmen.jpg (79KB, 362x556px) Image search: [Google]
before-watchmen.jpg
79KB, 362x556px
>>19189172
michael
what is my best course of action RN regarding my career? I mean arriving at my goal destination
>>
File: capric.jpg (958KB, 955x1351px) Image search: [Google]
capric.jpg
958KB, 955x1351px
>>19189172
>am i gonna find a job before september?
> Hermes
>>
File: 1488298305242.jpg (13KB, 636x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488298305242.jpg
13KB, 636x501px
>>19189178
>Rune Reading;Finding what is lost
Raido, Hagalaz(m)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sLTLTbF0I5
>>
File: tumblr_nkwsscXJD61sp9j33o1_1280.jpg (266KB, 747x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwsscXJD61sp9j33o1_1280.jpg
266KB, 747x650px
>>19189172

anna
will i get the job i applied for?
>>
Trading

Query

1) now that I've made a move should I ask her out next time I see her

2) I made my tinder account today what can I expect from Tinder.

I do runes, tarot and cartomancy.
>>
File: 1327390447914.gif (32KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1327390447914.gif
32KB, 100x100px
>>19189172

Jim
Does my work-related project have a good chance of success? Would others get on board?
>>
File: LndGLdW.jpg (117KB, 610x431px) Image search: [Google]
LndGLdW.jpg
117KB, 610x431px
>>19189194
Doing something with your dreams, put your nose to the grind, and put less of your energy into defensive strategy

>>19189195
I'm going to give you the cards for this reading because this is was a very strange hand I got:
>Nine of Swords
>King of Wands reversed
>Seven of Pentacles
I think it's trying to say that the most challenging course will eventually lead to your success.

>>19189208
No, at the most it seems as though they're simply trying to become your friend because they're struggling and are reaching out to someone for support and help.

>>19189214
Remember that the calmer, quieter option always exists. It's completely alright to not immediately go charging into something. And that everybody fails but that does not stop one from trying to do something with one's dreams.

>>19189221
Work on your anxiety, find a balance in your wellness, and find work that satisfies and settles you.
>>
>>19189309
then I'll endure it

thank you
>>
>>19189278
thanks man, i'm in deep shit but good to know
>>
>>19189320
You're not in it *YET*. It's only just starting to darken, there's still time before the proper storm. But get on that shit ASAP man
>>
>>19189309

Ah, the spread your wings and fly plan. Makes sense.
>>
>>19189154
lilac
blue rose
what does this guy i love feel about me?
thank you
>>
>>19189309
>>19189214
hahah... thank you, i'll try that.
>>
>>19189180
>>19189205
>>19189333
Not doing readings just yet sorry, just grabbed that one while I had my runes out
>>
>>19189343
oh okay no problem
>>
File: Abysswalker.jpg (217KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Abysswalker.jpg
217KB, 1131x1600px
>>19189172

Is the spell I cast for a friend of mine going to work? If not, should I cast another one and do something differently?
>>
File: FreeSaturn.jpg (15KB, 665x340px) Image search: [Google]
FreeSaturn.jpg
15KB, 665x340px
>>19189309

Sam

Will my work pay off? I'm tired of dealing with all of these setbacks and obstacles.
>>
>>19189172
Where can I find the information needed to summon Gremory. Theres a lot of bullshit on the web...

Josh
>>
File: gremory.jpg (78KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
gremory.jpg
78KB, 476x640px
>>19189386
sorry
>>
File: X Ascension.jpg (488KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
X Ascension.jpg
488KB, 1000x563px
>>19189172

What's going on with everything breaking around me? Why the hell is that?
>>
>>19189172
>Janberk
Is my new general altitude towards life ,and recently to the people, going to bring significant changes to my life?
>>
>>19189242
Learn how to adapt and evolve with the oncoming change. Remember that you are the only one that can let you get to your goal. Willpower and inner strength is key.

>>19189243
This one was a bit difficult to understand so I will show you the cards so that you can fully delve into it yourself.
Tarot is a bit hard for yes/no questions but certain spreads can help with such things
This is what I got for yes
>Page of Swords
This is what I got for no
>The Fool reversed
And this card explains why
>The Lovers

As far as I can tell, it seems as if you won't and it'll be due to someone close possibly caring for you? Very strange cards indeed...

>>19189287
Yes, but it'll be tedious work. Are you in an art or crafting type of work? I got a few crafting cards when looking at this.

>>19189305
It probably won't go well due to your co-workers not working with you.
>>
>>19189443

>Are you in an art or crafting type of work?

nope if anything it'll be a retail type job. thank you though, i'll be happy to have a job
>>
File: 1495971569636.jpg (87KB, 880x529px) Image search: [Google]
1495971569636.jpg
87KB, 880x529px
>>19189172
will i get a job through the remaining two applications?
jack
>>
Trading:

Tell me the outcome of tomorrow's job interview and
what will the work be like if hired.
>>
>>19189527
I can read runes or tarot for you. Which one you want?
>>
>>19189553
Tarot is fine, what's your question?
>>
>>19189527
I can read tarot or scry for you. Here's mine:

>>19189516

Tell me if you want to.
>>
File: TC8wp3c.jpg (234KB, 750x698px) Image search: [Google]
TC8wp3c.jpg
234KB, 750x698px
>>19189363
It'll work due to the emotional power you have behind it

>>19189377
It will pay off but it's going to be a long trudge through the mud.

>>19189386
Oh, I don't even need the cards for that. The Keys of Solomon can be used for that. It's in the OP of this thread. Check the necromancy tab.

>>19189404
Emotions are out of whack and flailing about and it's causing those problems you see.

>>19189425
Yes definitely. But remember that basically life and time itself can bring significant changes.

>>19189516
It doesn't seem to be that way :/
>>
Kay, I'm done for the night.
>>
>>19189569
I will start reading yours then.
>>
>>19189556
2 of pentacles, heriorphant, Page of pentacles

I did this as more of what you should do to win.
Try to act like you know what you are talking about be an expert even if you have to lie, build yourself up and try to be friendly and outgoing with the boss. Do that and you should be fine.

Once hired
>2 of swords, star, sun
It will be good but you might have a learning curve to start out with. Learning the ropes so to speak.

My query.
I talked to this girl today and tried to build rapport. Next time I see her I want to ask her out what will happen if I do?
>>
>>19189585
Okay, I'll start yours.
>>
>>19189172
em
what kind of impression do I give to friends and collegues?
>>
>>19188244
hey mate, I actually did a reading on this for you last week, then the thread got axed. Not sure if I kept the full spread details somewhere, but remember what stuck out at me:
both options are possible, China looks like the immediate gratification answer, but involves a lot of struggle (Strength); staying in Ireland (presumably?) means you can achieve what it is you seek (the Pope) if that means being mentored in the spiritual traditions, among other things.
>>
>>19189516
According to the tarot, they will hire you at the last place you applied to, however they also tell me that this job is very difficult and harsh on people who work there, so you will have a hard time while working there, they tell me that if you do want to keep that job, you will keep it, so it's up to you whether you want to remain there or not.
>>
File: 1495536908788.jpg (132KB, 1012x679px) Image search: [Google]
1495536908788.jpg
132KB, 1012x679px
>>19189172
luca
is "F" company a good choice, career wise?
>>
>>19189527
>>19189569
Something is not allowed to come out. At first I thought it was a communication issue, but then I pulled the Sun reversed, which made it seem like it was more on the side of the place to decide. I pulled Ace of Cups reversed with Sun Rx, and Ten of Pentacles, and Ten of Cups afterwards to clarify the Sun reversed, which told me that you were certain to get it, but I perhaps you wouldn't be told right there. But the interview would have you already on the cusp of getting the position. I pulled Four of Pentacles reversed and I think I then understood the original assumption about communication issues: it seems this interview is like a formality, except both you and the person interviewing you aren't supposed to act like this, creating a slightly awkward situation. You have to maintain this, because this is showing them your personality is compatible with what they want. Everything else seems really good though.

I pulled Three of Wands, The Star, and Seven of Wands as the work. I would say you have good prospects, if you don't treat yourself as readymade on the first day. I think the Seven of Wands shows an uphill climb to acclimate yourself, though The Star says that this process should go quite well, and allows you to show your goods off successfully besides. I would definitely even say The Star shows good opportunity to move up. But yeah, the cards afterwards are giving me the same basic message.
>>
>>19189587
>build rapport
You should try interacting more with this girl, otherwise your chances are low. You should try to keep on that track; once you have interacted enough with her (and you can see this through her body language) you should make a move, otherwise she might withdraw.
>>
>>19189606
I see. Thanks.
>>
>>19189626
I agree with this. one thing I sensed is that he should try to be friends with the boss.
>>
File: ganesh.jpg (2MB, 2139x3203px) Image search: [Google]
ganesh.jpg
2MB, 2139x3203px
>>19189626
Very insightful, thank you for this reading.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19189650
Sure. I'd like to know how good the merits of a story I just wrote are.
>>
>>19189583

Thank you!
>>
>>19189669
okay my query is if I should ask her out next time I see her. What will happen if I do.

2 of swords, 2 of pentacles, Sun

okay you should make the story more easy to understand, elaborate it a little bit more you have a great concept but your putting it into words on paper is struggling but you have what it takes to make something great.
>>
>>19189698
I'll start.
>>
>>19189698
>>19189708
She actually likes you a lot and probably will end up dating you (King of Cups), but for some reason she takes you asking her as sudden. Like out of nowhere. But it's something she really like to do, so I would escalate a bit more without asking--not long, like a few days or weeks. Make it a little more obvious, so she's not scrambling as soon as you do, and she'll be very happy to accept. But yes, she has a very high regard for you, in terms of romance prospects.
>>
>>19189443
thanks, after reading a little about these cards i know exactly who's stoping me
>>
https://youtu.be/9Ke4480MicU
>>
Trading

What does she think of me?
>>
>>19189762
>tfw this isn't directed at me
>>
>>19189845
I will trade for this:

Is this girl C my soulmate or should I look elsewhere?

I will start with yours
>>
>>19189845
She thinks you are smart, but aside from that she has mixed feelings about you, something about you evokes sadness but there is also happiness, probably there are some traits about you that she loves but others that she dislikes or make her feel hurt.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19187589
>The decisions you're taking is basically because you're lacking of self awareness.

I spend my time hating myself for every thought or action that I have. Well, it's suicide time guys!
>>
>>19189996
I can trade for this one:

>>19189965
>>
>>19189996

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?

Will joining the Air Force put me out of reach of retaliation?
>>
>>19190004
Scry, please
What does my love feel in his heart for me?
Starting yours
>>19190002
Yes, starting yours next
>>
Trading a scry
Will things develop between us for the highest good?
>>
File: bread.jpg (324KB, 670x330px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
324KB, 670x330px
New thread here:
>>19190012
>>19190012
>>19190012
>>19190012
>>
>>19189965
Shit I am sorry I had to take care of someone at my house look here let me do yours and if you wnat to return the favor I'd appreciate it.

Four of cups, 7 of wands, Death,
ehhh I don't see her being your soulmate but it is possible for you two to be in a relationship together just don't expect wedding bells.
>>
>>19190009

First thing I'm seeing is a signet ring. Now it's on his hand as he's driving. Some vacation brochures sit on a table ready to be opened and fanned out attractively. Hands reach to open up a folder or tablet, but it's made of pure white and I don't think it's necessarily either of those things. He buys tickets, two, at a box office. Now a bottle of water rests on a brochure. Necessary because you're going to get parched in the sun.

He likes you, that much is clear. I'm not seeing "throbbing, passionate romance" like you were probably hoping for, but he's genuinely having fun and wants you to have fun with him. Things could develop more. Is this guy somewhat old school? Maybe not old school, but an old soul at least?
>>
>>19190004
>>19190009

>Will joining the Air Force put me out of reach of retaliation?
Chariot, Two of Pentacles, Four of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, Judgement

There's a small chance that you will escape retaliation, but there's a larger chance that you will have to face this retaliation. It won't be anytime soon though. In fact, joining the AF might actually end up delaying it. The cards indicate that you end up getting comfortable, probably even think you've made it in the clear, then it comes for you.
>>19190033
ty
>old school or old soul
probably a little of both
>>19190002
starting yours
>>
>>19190009
I will start reading then:

Well it seems to be that, the guy enjoys being around you BUT, there was some sort of conflict which is causing this interest to start diminishing, there is something baad which caused this maybe you should try and solve this >>19190028

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: authorofallyourpain.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
authorofallyourpain.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>19190044

Oh. So this guy is going to be the author of all of my pain?

Welp. Do James Bond shit face James Bond consequences.
>>
>>19190002
Devil, Ace of Cups, Ace of Swords
What you feel for her is a genuine attachment. God, I know that feeling. As for your soulmate? Hmm...That may be for you to decide. I don't really have a traditional view on the whole soulmate subject, but what you two have is special in a sense, and can grow into something beautiful.

I want to know what would happen if I told my love that I was done and I couldn't handle the dynamic of our relationship anymore?
>>
>>19190052
run nigga runnnn
>>
>>19190060
Ok I will start reading.
>>
>>19190051
oh. you did above query? did you have a second question I could answer for you because i really want query below:
>I want to know what would happen if I told my love that I was done and I couldn't handle the dynamic of our relationship anymore?
>>
Trading.

I do runes and tarot.
>>
>>19190073
Knight of cups reversed, 8 of cups reversed, 3 of pentacles
I see distance, letting go but not willingly, it's gonna be a painful situation for your current partner and probably for you too, but you will somehow overcome the pain... it seems like you have a way to do this... like if it was something you know how to handle, even if painful...
>>
>>19190086

I do scry and tarot. What do you wanna know sempai?
>>
>>19190087
ty
yeah it'll be pretty fucked up
>>
>>19190089
What does she think of me? Tarot please.

You?
>>
>>19190089
Do you want to trade?
I can scry
>>
>>19190092

I'll throw you a Celtic cross.

Will they resolve matters to a satisfactory degree?

Whatever you feel suits the query.
>>
>>19190098

Sure. What do you want to know?

I'd like to know what I should be looking out for specifically.
>>
>>19190098
Isa, Thurazi, Ansuz.

So they will resolve the matter but it looks like it might get worse before it gets better.... There will be lessons learned however.
>>
>>19190102

Meant for >>19190096

>>19190092

The Emperor
Knight of Swords
Three of Cups
Five of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
Five of Pentacles
Three of Wands
Seven of Pentacles reversed
Six of Pentacles
Queen of Cups

She's into it, but to boil it down for you she wants you to prove your manhood in some ritualistic fashion. Basically prove that you're willing to fight for her, or that you're stereo-typically masculine. Then you're golden.
>>
>>19188725
>>19190052
Nigga what the fuck did you even do?
>>
>>19190132

Can't talk about it. But I have no regrets.
>>
>>19190118
So I take it she wants me to pursue her right?
>>
Trading

How do I end this internal conflict of mine?
>>
>>19190102
>what I should be looking out for specifically.
I smell pine. Dense woods. A wolf is staring at me and begins to howl, i feel intimidated.
His power makes me feel smaller.

Be wary of others who over exude their power because they do in fear and low self-esteem.

query:Will things develop between us for the highest good?
>>
>>19190151

Yes. But you have to show off your masculinity to do this.

>>19190178

I'll look out for it, thank you.

>highest good

Brand logos are replaced by a square. What might be irregularities or fissures suggest possible shapes, but nothing is fully apparent. It's hard to tell anything about the box other than that it's white and might be square, or might not be. On the left are names in boxes fanned out in half of a halo, on the right are shapes un-wrought forming part of the same halo. The circular nature of this suggests deeds done, undone by time, and then done again. A coke bottle in a glass case is replaced by a red emergency button in a glass case.

Yes, I think that they will, but keep in mind that deeds done can be rewritten as the consequences of those actions come back into your sphere of influence. If a terrible mistake is made, perhaps due to outside influence, especially of the commercial sort, remember that it can be fixed if you truly wish it to be.

Short answer: yes, but it will take work and vigilance, and a screw up can be fixed.
>>
>>19190172
I see a sun shining on a decaying meadow... Very large compared to the meadow, needs lots of attention.

There's some things you are neglecting in your life that you shouldn't be. It's taking a toll on you as a whole, you need to put attention to it and its easy remedied. Things would go better after that.

Will he talk to me soon? About what?
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.