[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i summon a demon/spirit/creature to just talk? do i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1024px-Pentacle_3.svg.png (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Pentacle_3.svg.png
124KB, 1024x1024px
how can i summon a demon/spirit/creature to just talk? do i need to sell my soul? im not interested in sex or wealth or anything, i just feeling really badly lonely lately and i just need someone to talk to. is my soul worth that much?

pic sort of related maybe, im not sure
>>
>>19185033
try out goetia, it's where most people start for this kind of thing. gotta' be willing to spend a lot of time preparing and gathering materials tho.

upside is you have a wide variety of spirits to choose from. check out the grimorium verum if you want to avoid the term 'demon' and negative connotations that come with it. sort of like an ars goetia 'lite'.
>>
>>19185033
Why not just find a person? If you're that lonely fuck it man we can talk.
>>
>>19185324
This.
You don't need to summon some supernatural shit, we could talk about anything you want right here.
>>
>>19185033
Dont need to summon anything..

Look within
>>
>>19185033
I agree with the other anons. Let's talk. What do you wanna discuss about? Sex? Philosophy? Crime? Pol- err I mean history? Maybe some conspiracies? It's your show OP what do you want
>>
>>19185033
Hey I'll talk to ya
I'm not mythological but hey you can't explain how I got here now can ya?
What's eatin ya?
Looking for "important" things everywhere?
>>
OP wants someone to talk to - many anons offer - OP goes silent
>>
>>19185399
Maybe he was really wanting to summon something for sex.

Surprise succubus thread!
>>
>>19185399
Op was probably a female and had a "anyone got a light?" Moment
>>
>>19185047
Not OP but I have a question.

Wasn't Goetia as a practice developed within the Abrahamic religions? Say you're not an adherent of one of those. Why bother with it?
>>
>>19186390
it does stem back to abrahamic roots yes, solomon being the key figure, but honestly most of the actual literature comes from renaissance italy so really it's bastardized anyway.

that aside, if you want to believe in demons and counter to that, angels in invocation and shit, you sort of have to bank on abrahamics. it's pretty easy to see why you would be called a hypocrite if you believe you've summoned a 'spirit/demon/angel' that's serving under a higher power, but then reject the very texts these beings came from.

that's pretty much the source of the problem. either you're an adherent to a wing of abrahamics, and as an extension believe in these goetic texts, or you're just a cherrypicking wizard summoning stuff you don't actually believe in for shits and giggles. (guess which one is the majority)

when all's said and done if you can ignore the elitists barking down at you about this stuff, what the average /x/phile gets out of it is some neat ritualization, so you haven't really got much to lose.
>>
>>19186429
(I'm not the guy who asked)

but does it work? Like i'll see a demon /devil /whatever or will it just be some spiritual shit like "Eh it's talking into your soul"
>>
>>19186458
From what I understand it possesses the nearest person
>>
>>19185033
get a fucking cat or something, retard
>>
GO OUTSIDE...
>>
File: 1497257194346.jpg (67KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497257194346.jpg
67KB, 640x700px
[email protected] . Op hit me up
>>
>>19185033
Just make a tulpa. They will talk to you everyday and they will be your best friend.
>>
Hey OP just talk here. I wanted to strike a deal with a demon for success but I'm too much of a pussy. My bf left me for another woman who's a fat cunt but I'm doin my best here
>>
>>19185033
>/r9k/ finds /x/
>>
>>19185033
>do i need to sell my soul?
I don't suppose so. If you make no bargain, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Just don't let 'em jerk you around or talk you into anything.

Also, I agree with those who pointed out you can just talk to us. Would demons even be good company? It seems like they wouldn't.

>>19186458
I dunno man, I've heard it's just talking to yourself in a black mirror.
>>
>>19190350
Maybe he likes that thickness. I don't blame him
>>
>>19185033
The trick is to get 21 replies in your thread. So I'm here OP. You did it. What's up?
>>
They say a mirror reflects your spirit, so talk to a mirror
>>
Bro you got to talk to ypur friends and if you dont go to an onlime game or some thing(and if you insist go and gather food and water an object that means alot to you a knife and draw a pentagram and sit on it grab the knife cut the thing that means alot to you a light sorce and a mirror also you need a blood sacrafice so you can cut your wrist or get a syring draw blood it just needs to hit the pentagram while you sit on it turn off the light and your light point it at the mirror and say spirit i can sense your presents and say this 5x if nothing happens pack your shit and get the fuck out of their because the thing is trying to posses you leave and try again the next day if you dont want and if you dont burn all the thing you offerd the food the object get your knife and try to scrach out the pentagram and never tell anyone but if you get an respons then offer the food and water if they dont want it eat it or offer it again you can talk to them but dont ask too personaly qestions because you might anger them and if you do this follow the steps when you dont get a respons after you done tell them it is pesant meeting you but i have to go good bye and leave come back at daylight clean up and scrach out the pentagramand never tell anyone the conversation or even you did this also it would help if you do this at 3 am)
>>
iam the guy who did the post ont top of me i forgot to say if you do this you will never go s heaven
>>
File: 200w.gif (2MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2MB, 200x147px
>>19190582
>>19190601
>>
>>19186483
cats don't give a shit. tho some people think they can see spoops we can't, like when they stare into a dark doorway for seemingly no reason or some shit.

actually yeah, I second this. OP get a cat and hunt spooks with your new familiar
>>
>>19185033
>how can i summon a demon/spirit/creature to just talk?

females taking it to far now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.