[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, i have something to you that i need explaining. I am aproaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: clock.jpg (69KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
clock.jpg
69KB, 480x470px
Ok, i have something to you that i need explaining.
I am aproaching my mid-twenties and i have this regret about not exploiting my teens to the maximum.
It burns me inside like a fire, i spend time lurking old facebook pictures of my schoolmates and the hot girls i didn't hook up that where actually interested on me for years and i miss that simpler lifestyle.
I was a fucktard and i know it.
But im not here to make a long and tiring blog-post.
The interesting is this, since 4 months ago i have been praying to god to send me back to my 8 year old self, so i can ammend my mistakes, i have done it every day ever since, pray to god and beg him to send me back to my former self with my mind intact.
I know this is having some effect.
I have had some sort of response, i have randomly seen former crush, proffesors, kids on my school uniform, i have hooked with them on friday nights, you know the kind of stuff, i have seen people of that time of my life, who where previously dissapeared, who i hadn't seen on years.
I keep and keep doing it, because i am awaiting that some night i go to dream and i awake on my earlier self, a miracle of sorts.
Its like my mind is influencing my reality by making it so that i have random encounters of this kind, it is very weird.
What do you guys think of this?
TL;DR i am asking god to send me back to my former self and now i am seeing people or things related to that time of my life that i haven't seen in over five years and its weird as fuck.
Can someone explain me this, i am sure it has some paranormal aspects?
>>
>>19185025
You don't wanna go back in time and do things diferent. Have you ever heard of Butterfly effect?
>>
>>19185025
Realizing your mistakes is a sign of progress. Meditate on them and move on. Dwelling in the past is only hurting you and preventing you from moving forward.
>>
>>19185025
might just be confirmation bias and effort justification. as you get more desperate to find the signs that it's working and you're not wasting your time, you will notice things and attach significance to them where there is none.

I wish I could go back too, OP. but like >>19185060 said, ya' gotta' move on. the past might be set in stone, but the future isn't. (unless you're a hard determinist, in which case you're fucked)
>>
>>19185041>>19185060

I do want to turn back the clock, i want to go back there and make things right, spend more time with my grandparents, specially make my grandparent stop smoking, he might had lived 10 years more or so if he hadn't.
I want to not be that shy anti-social kid i was, i want to date those girls who were interested on me.
I want to unfuck my life, the only thing that awaits me is living as a proffessional on a boring life when my time on the university ends.
I feel like i had wasted the last 14 years of my life.
It burns me by inside.
I know about the butterfly effect, but if and only IF this happened, my consciousnes would be erased from this timeline and relocated to that point of the past, at least that is what i guess.
I feel like a absolute autistic idiot.
>>
>>19185025
I wouldn't say it is or isn't paranormal, however it seems you tend to attract the things/people you focus on. If that makes you feel good, why not.
>>
>>19185025
You're mistaken about the value of exploiting your teens. No matter what sort of parties you would have gone to, how many drugs you could have done, and how many girls you could have had none of these things could bring you happiness. They could bring about momentary pleasure, but they're just that, momentary and temporary. Youth is just another temporary thing and like anything else temporary, grasping into it only causes suffering. On top of this the more one enjoys in youth the more one suffers in old age.

The question then shouldn't be how do I return to the past to right wrongs and enjoy material sense pleasures, but how do I attain permanent spiritual happiness. Yogic practice, japa, and meditation helps facilitate such spiritual advancement
>>
File: lgg.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
lgg.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
anon had a theory in which when you die you wake up with your 10yo self untouched, memories included. That explain why some people in your "first" life were so much better than you at almost everything. It`s BULSHIT but it conforts me
>>
>>19185105
It might be interesting, that idea that we are trapped on a infinite loop, but who knows maybe that shit is real.
A lot of things that people speculate here might or might not be bullshit.
>>
>>19185102
Im just asking heaven or whatever force exists up there a second chance, for fucks sake i was going by my own way wandering by city the other way and when i turned i head i saw a book titled second chance, on the fucking same moment i was thinking that word.
That stuff is just too weird to be a coincidence.
>>
>>19185115
We are trapped in a loop, it's called samsara. It entails conditioned souls trying to enjoy the material world and lording over it but only suffering by doing so. Therefore liberation from samsara should be made a central point in ones life, otherwise he is useless enjoying temporary pleasures that only further entangle himself in the material world. The only way liberation can be attained in this age of Kali is by chanting holy names of god by the Hare Krishna mahamantra.
>>
Hate to break it to you sparky but we don't have the technology to build a time machine, some say that it requires quantum physics, the law of relativity. There is no magic to return to the past but there is something you can do perhaps you can send your subconscious to the past through hypnosis or through Astral world. You can change your memories in order for them to work in your favor
>>
>>19185025
I tried going into my past. There was a shield of white light that prevented me from doing anything.
>>
>>19185124
But it is coincidence. You can't go back in time. What you can do is make it better by actually living your life the right way. The shit you did is already done and if some being was sending you clues that you can go back, they'd just do it. What you can do (rather than wasting more of your life on this retarded time travel shit) is going forward being aware of how precious your time is and making sure you tend to and form these meaningful bonds rather than taking them for granted like before. That is the only second chance you're gonna get. So either grow some balls and move forward and improve, or sit around on /x/ hoping someone knows time travel. Then be sure to pop back in years from now asking for a time traveler to help you go back in time to avoid wasting even more precious time seeking for the secrets of time travel.
>>
>>19185340
Relativity is classical physics, not quantum physics.
>>
>>19185340
I know that no such technology exists, im not talking about a time machine.
Im talkingh of Astral world, a astral projection of sorts that moves trough time and sets my soul back in my former self.
That is it.
>>
>>19185387
Ahh you're the faggot from /div/ how is it that you arent banned?
>>
>>19185411
Try hypnosis or learn about Astral travel
>>
>>19185421
Astral travel might be onto something, im a newfag here, so any hints about it are appreciated.
>>
>>19185414
What does that have to do with you confusing classical and quantum physics?
>>
>>19185436
Visit the /omg/ the occultism and magic thread library here on /x/ just browse the catalog
>>
>>19185459
Mods!! Someone is evading their ban!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 279x180px
>>19185459
>What does that have to do with you confusing classical and quantum physics
>>
>>19185474
I tell you what im going to give it a look.
>>
>>19185495
What is this normie meme hell
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.