[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We don't have a vampire thread right now so I made one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 58

We don't have a vampire thread right now so I made one.

Can we discuss vampires. I would like to know if you believe if vampires exist and how you can become one yourself?
>>
>>19178984
why was the old thread deleted anyway?
>>
Someone here said there's a vampire population in almost every major city and they hang around clubs. But that's a very vague statement, how would you even begin finding one in a club? Just walk around and ask every person if they are a vampire?
>>
>>19179021
Has this guy Alex Jones ever said anything about vampires? I never looked into him really, he seemed too sensational.
>>
>New thread pops up within minutes of the old thread being deleted
>Almost exactly the same OP content
Suspicious

>>19179025
OP pls
>>
>>19179036
Well I have talked to moderators of 4chan and it was confirmed to me that one vampire thread is allowed. I asked them if I did anything wrong because if I did, I would stop making threads obviously or change them but I got a green light.
>>
>>19179035
He's a shill.
>>
>>19179057
You won't find anything here, though. Don't ask, look. In person.
>>
>>19179079
Yes but look at this: >>19179025

What would you do? You ask every random person in a nightclub if they are a vampire? You end up in a mental house.
>>
>>19178984
Talking about becoming a vampire again, are we /x/?

Nobody actually gives a fuck about this, OP. Eat shit.
>>
>>19179066
>>19179079
>>19179080
samefagging this hard...

how embarassing...
>>
>>19179116
Are you aware of post counts changing? Get a brain please. If it was all me, they wouldn't change.
>>
File: 1497582897742.jpg (41KB, 610x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497582897742.jpg
41KB, 610x773px
>>19179109
I believe it's a great topic and I get never tired of it. It's weird how aggressive /x/ always reacted towards any vampire discussion as if it's worse than demons or divination. Even when you read old, old vampire threads from years ago it's a lot of ridicule and aggression towards people seeking information.
>>
>>19179137
you find skeptards everywhere
its not only vamp threads
flat earth and divination have huge amounts of skeptards
>>
>>19179155
But most people aren't enraged about the topic itself and there's more personal drama instead of them actually hating vampires as it's the case here for example.
>>
>>19179137
The odds are against you m8
There is LARP, twihards, haters, fedoras, pple who dont know shit, pple making up shit...
And in the event there is something real, that would be vampires spreading disinformation, or vampires you wont like because they sound like larpers or dont fit the classic lore...
You're playing the damn lottery here anon
>>
File: meta.png (31KB, 1029x156px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
31KB, 1029x156px
>>19179244
See how upset people are? This was posted in the meta thread today.

> that would be vampires spreading disinformation

I considered this to be real, though I don't think actual vampires would waste their time doing it. I'd suspect their servants or ghouls to do that kind of work at several online places.
>>
>>19179258
tbqh I think enough disinfo is spread by mass media. And there ain't a soul in the normie world thats gonna believe you encountered a real vamp if you do. Truth is... nobody cares.
And you gotta hand it to the hater anon, he does have a point... larpers are quite the annoying faggots.
But who can really say...
Gonna go pay a visit to the flat earth thread and see if this... "discussion" exists
>>
>>19179304
Flat earth discussions have way more schizophrenics than vampire threads.
>>
Underage b&
>>
>>19179361
There's also old people who like this topic. Maybe it's more popular with women cause women are less rational than men.
>>
The only thing worse than a vampire thread is a flat earth thread.
>>
File: 1497949736888.png (402KB, 736x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497949736888.png
402KB, 736x720px
>>19179370
Ok, let's see what's on the first site right now.

>Spooky Images Thread
>Is Hitler still alive Thread
>Mandela Effect Thread
>How do I summon a Tulpa Thread
>Spooky Face Generator Thread

Yeah, truly /x/ is drowning in high quality content and vampires are the worst! Vampires are objectively better than any of that.
>>
>>19179398
I didn't want to use that trip again right now (because there's no need), I just had it saved in this tab, so it was an accident.
>>
>>19179398
wtf happened to /x/ anyway
honestly, it would be nice to have something real here, a hint of a real mystery... but there's just too much bullshit...
/x/ has made me sad... like... really sad... Maybe it's time do to something else...
>>
>>19179370
True words
>>
File: 1497933102472.jpg (30KB, 436x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497933102472.jpg
30KB, 436x349px
>>19179417
You know I don't even mind. If people want to talk about SPOOKY FACE GENERATED pictures or the mandela effect, that's all fine by me. You like what you like. But these random faggots that are too retarded to hide threads and get so insanely triggered if you just mention vampires are annoying.

> Maybe it's time do to something else...

And what else can you do?
>>
File: 2.jpg (82KB, 569x666px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
82KB, 569x666px
>>19179417
>wtf happened to /x/ anyway
Nothing. Similar to every board, as years go by and users come and go, the board's culture and antics shift ever so slightly as they always have. You may not like it, but it's just the way things are. The quality hasn't gone down, its just changed.
>>
>>19179398
All those threads are better than vampire threads. How new are you? /x/ always had threads like those because it's actual discussion. Vamp threads is just role play.
>>
>>19179417
Stick around just to spite them. They wouldn't be here if they weren't trying to fill a hole in themselves. Take pity on them; they can't act any other way.
>>
>>19179695
Sure. Because Spoopy Pictures and Mandela Threads have deep meaningful discussion.

Most posts in vampire threads arent even roleplay.
>>
>>19179718
Yes, it is mostly role play. Or are you implying vampires are actually real? Mandela effect at least has more plausibility than blood sucking immortal princes.
>>
>>19179695
How fucking new are you? I happen to dislike roleplayers just as much as the next guy, but do you even know why this /x/ was made?
>>
>>19179734
>tripfag

Filtered.
>>
>>19179731
The majority of posts arent pretending to be vampires they just argue or discuss what vampires could be you mong.
>>
do vampires shit hard?
>>
File: 7.jpg (89KB, 591x293px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
89KB, 591x293px
>>19179741
>>
>>19179741
I like him. Not filtered.
>>
>>19179744
If they only consume blood they don't need to shit, no. Maybe pee or sweat it out.
>>
>>19179752
Thanks anon. As a gift of thanks, have an article you may or may not have already received on the subject of the vampires.

http://www.m-hikari.com/ams/ams-2013/ams-9-12-2013/strielkowskiAMS9-12-2013.pdf
>>
>>19179742

You're delusional. I've been here in all of these 6 vampire threads, maybe more. It was full of roleplay.
>>
>>19179731
Fuck off, Talavar.
>>
>>19179774
I am not delusional. There were maybe a few posts of people pretending to be vampires but not the majority.
>>
>>19179731
You'd be surprised to see what stuff could be real...
You'd be surprised to see how much is utter shit too.
The reality of the strange is often weirder and more surprising than what we usually believe. Edgy teens would be the most heartbroken though
>>
>>19179786
There weren't just a few posts. It was fucking half the thread.
>>
Maybe I'm being mindcontrolled into making these threads.

I can't help it you know.
>>
>>19179803
Fuck off idiot. Selective perception much. And this thread, show me the roleplayers??!
>>
>>19179805
I understand you have depression and are suicidal. I understand you're homosexual and have an obsession with vampires and anime. I pity you, but making vampire threads every single day is extreme.
>>
File: Count_Orlok.jpg (112KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Orlok.jpg
112KB, 1200x1200px
Vampires are the undead. It's not immortality, it's a cursed existence beyond the natural span of your life. Vampires do not belong outside of the grave. You don't want to become a vampire.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this.
>>
>>19179841
>Vampires are the undead
We don't know that for sure. Several different explanations can exist for the nature of such an entity.

>You don't want to become a vampire.
True, but OP asked how to become one. Knowledge is what furthers humanity, and just think of the advances in modern medicine if we had an actual specimen of some variety that is even remotely close to those of common mythology.
>>
File: NIK_0292_small.jpg (128KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
NIK_0292_small.jpg
128KB, 1200x800px
I'd really like to have a discussion about the possibility of vampires or vampire-like beings/entities existing but the vampire threads always just get flooded with LARPers and people who can't find it in themselves to ignore them and contribute to the thread and instead just go apeshit and take the LARPers seriously.
>>
>>19179994
Be the change that you want to see anon. What attributes constitutes a vampire in your mind?
>>
>>19179994
vamps are gay twilight shit
>>
>>19179994
I've been visiting these threads every now and then, thought to do the same thing as you say. Added a few contributions but most content gets lost in larper crap. Also found out that OP wants to become a vampire, so he doesn't seem to care much for investigating info or analyzing possibilities as much as he cares for meeting a real vampire and getting turned it seems.
>>
>>19179994
>>19180019
>>19180045

How do we even know that vampires are Human or once-Human beings? They could be an entirely different race or species that only resembles us, that is if we assume they live among us.
For all we know they could be humanoid bat-like creatures that are extremely old and few in number that live in hiding and could be explanations for people who go missing without trace of explanation.
>>
>>19180130
>different race
Have you ever looked at the reptilian threads?
there might be a connection... might...
>>
>>19180130
>How do we even know that vampires are Human or once-Human beings?
There isn't anything to say one is more likely than the other. There is a wide variety of creatures with vampire qualities that aren't treated as vampires as an own entity. Most notably that I can think of is the Chupacabra for a more mythological sense, but also plenty of real life creatures that are hematophagous such as leeches and mosquitoes could be possible links.

Personally I believe in the idea of vamprisim being an unknown disease, similar of anemia or Porphyria.
>>
File: eich.png (134KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
eich.png
134KB, 350x250px
>>19180153
This is probably going to sound retarded.

I want to believe vampires might exist, but I think reptilians are bullshit.
>>
>>19180183
They could be a different branch of evolution from humans (not likely but it's speculation) or perhaps, as I suggested before a completely septate species that is just human-like in some way.

If this is the case it's possible that they are intelligent and capable of speech and similar enough to us to have integrated into our society somehow even if they did look a little off (people might have just passed them off as birth defected or something.) which might be where all of the myths came from. Maybe some were aware of them and how to kill them which explains the old-timey "vampire hunters"
>>
>>19180219
A nice little thought. Things that would be passed off as birth defects would have to be not really considered defects though. In older times, outright defects would be considered omens of evil or signs of demonic enitites and such. Several people ended up being killed for things as simple as an extra nipple in fear they would return the dead.

But I'd imagine other things off that wouldn't either be hard to notice, or not really an abnormal enough trait to warrant suspicion would make it easy enough for a human-like species to integrate into a society.

If such a species did exist would you picture their relationship with ours a parasitic or symbiotic one?
>>
>>19179005
The new janitor is still new. In a few months, when /x/ is no better despite all his efforts, he'll realize it's a futile effort and either relax or quit. OP will wear him to that point faster if she keeps making a new thread every time he deletes it.

If anything, he's helping her, because she keeps getting fresh threads, well under the post limit. She can even use the same images immediately, although she seems to be rotating which OP image she uses to avoid even the hint of spamming. The quality posters and conversations will naturally find the new thread, the trolls and roleplayers won't make the effort and will be left behind.
>>
>>19180262
>symbiotic
fuck. meant mutualistic
>>
>>19180190
Most of everything is bullshit anyway. You have to separate the good from the bullshit. Vampire myths are no less full of BS than anything else.
>>
>>19180190
Ditto. More specifically, I think David Icke took too many drugs once upon a time, and now he's better but his livelihood is dependent on playing along.

Vampires and lycanthropes are some of the more plausible creepy critters on the list, especially if you go low end on them. If the power and weirdness factors of the fictional versions were greatly exaggerated, they very well might be able to hide in plain sight. An analogy would be people practicing magic. If they're discrete about it, you probably aren't going to find out unless they want you to.
>>
File: 38d.jpg (50KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
50KB, 600x604px
>>19179109
I do and you clearly do too because otherwise you would not click this thread retard.Like do you even use your brain?
>hey guyz I came just to say I dont care abou this at all

Also deleting of vampire threads is very suspicious
>>
>>19178984
Little boys and girls running around wish and hoping they were of the blood but just because of that they never will be.
>>
>>19180349
>Also deleting of vampire threads is very suspicious
They should be deleted because not many here have the patience or dedication to become kin.
>>
File: 18.jpg (95KB, 505x433px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
95KB, 505x433px
>>19180360
>>19180369
>>
>>19180349
Don't reply to troll posts. Yeah, if someone posts to say how much he doesn't care, he clearly does care. If you give him attention for it, he'll have an excuse to argue. If you don't like a thread, hide it. If you don't like a post, hide it.

As for the threads being deleted, it's not at all suspicious. It started exactly when the janitor acceptance e-mails went out. The new janitor doesn't like these threads for one or more of a short list of reasons, so he's scrapping them.
>>
Vampire hunter here, if you got any questions about vampires or whatever ask me and ill try my best to answer them. Unlike those filthy bloodsuckers i got no motivation to lie to you.
>>
>>19180406
Self-proclaimed hunters get same treatment as self-proclaimed vampires. Provide some verifiable proof before making such claims.
>>
>>19180406
But you do, apparently, have some motivation to disclose trade secrets to the vampire lurkers. Self-destructive tendencies? Father issues? I'm guessing alcoholism and delusions of grandeur.

So, humoring you, how many vampires have you destroyed? What if your most-used implement? Do you take trophies, and if so what? Is it necrophilia all the time, or only when they can't move?
>>
File: steampunk hat.jpg (44KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
steampunk hat.jpg
44KB, 720x640px
>>19180415
Here's my lucky vampire hunting hat my great grandaddy used to kill stalin

>>19180423
>So, humoring you, how many vampires have you destroyed
0 because vampires are killed not destroyed
>What if your most-used implement?
the garlic bowels method
>Do you take trophies, and if so what
i usually chop off the penis of male vampires and the ballsacks of female vampires
>Is it necrophilia all the time, or only when they can't move?
doesnt matter to me either way if its got a hole i use it
>>
bumping for more actual discussion
>>
>>19180439
I hate steampunk so much. They just hot glue gears to shit and call it good
>>
Would you be ok with actually killing people to prolong your life?No conscience issues?
>>
>>19180666
If they have to drink to survive I'm sure they don't see it that way.
>>
>>19180666
What about vegan vampires?
>>
>>19180669
So you would not have problem with it?
>>19180679
Assuming it must be fresh human blood only
>>
>>19180689
At that point, it would be the same as eating animal meat for survival.
>>
>>19179994
LARPer here. AMA
>>
File: vampire.jpg (90KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
90KB, 640x809px
>>19180666
>Would you be ok with actually killing people to prolong your life?No conscience issues?

I would absolutely not be okay with that. If I had to kill every time I need to feed or even if I had to kill one "unwilling & innocent" person to become a vampire in the first place I would not.

I really do want to be a vampire and there's a lot of other things I would... such as obsessively spamming vampire threads on 4chan (I'm kidding, I know that's not a good thing)... but that would go too far. Though I'm sure there's lot of people here who would.
>>
>>19180264
Yes, in a way he does help by deleting threads and allowing me to make fresh ones though I'm not looking for trouble or want to "fight" a janitor... I really don't though I'm a bit confused.

Like I said, I went and asked the moderators of 4chan directly if I'm doing something wrong or if I need to change the threads, they told me it's okay as long as it's only one thread it's all good - and the threads that have been deleted before were a mistake.
>>
>>19181157
I was thinking about it and I´m not sure if I would go through with it. Guess it also depends of how frequently you have to feed. Also I could always kill some RP fag to avoid killing people :^)
>>
>>19181179
Killing another human is a huge deal unless you're psychopath. Now this might be in general easier for men than women, because women tend to have more empathy I think - or whatever the reason is that the majority of violence and murders comes from men. Not to say there's not also a lot of insane, bloodthirsty women, because there are... it's just less common.

Though if you actually ever find yourself in the situation that you do have a breathing, terrified person in your hands and then let's see if you can still go ahead with murdering them just for your own benefit or hunger?

If some form of afterlife exists, that might very well corrupt and damn your soul forever.
>>
>>19181198
What about killing bad persons?
>>
>>19180439
I die not come to this thread to laugh, but thanks
>>
File: (hhh).png (231KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
(hhh).png
231KB, 544x468px
>>19181208
Still kind of a grey-zone. What is bad enough to justify killing? But yeah I guess, if it was a confirmed pedophile rapist serial killer... that would be different, but so unlikely.

Also good luck finding pedophile rapist serial killers every time you get hungry! And on top of that: I wouldn't even want to drink from someone nasty like that. Don't think so?
>>
>>19181221
>I wouldn't even want to drink from someone nasty like that. Don't think so?
Never thought about it before but I guess I would not want to anyway
>>
>>19181268
I imagine it as a personal thing and so I wouldn't want to drink the blood of "dirty" people. And by dirty I don't even mean if they wash themselves or not, but also internally... dirty or old, corrupted.

Children seem the cleanest in that way to me, but they also have less blood and it would be more complicated/dangerous to get a *donation* from them. So maybe young people from 15-21 would be ideal.
>>
>>19181293
Drinking from kids seems degenerate to me. Only cute girls for me,thanks.
>>
File: (777).jpg (19KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
(777).jpg
19KB, 200x282px
>>19181335
You're not supposed to fuck the kid, anon. Just take a little bite. You can't get any fresher blood than that.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19181345
Might just as well drink from newborn babies. Degenerate
>>
>>19181361
Nooo! I think you could only get a few drops of blood from a baby without harming or killing it and I don't want to do that. I'm just a good-eater, not a murderer!

But all the autistic roleplaying ideas aside... I guess we don't have to think about it because it ain't gonna happen anyway. Maybe only people who don't care about becoming vampires BECOME vampires!

Oh wow.
>>
>>19181368
It wont happen if we stop trying.
>>
>>19181385
Yes, that's the spirit.
>>
>>19180190
Reptilians are real and vampires are hybrids
Alien race
>>
>>19181198
>Killing another human is a huge deal unless you're a psychopath.

Vampires aren't humans.
They're just doing what they do to survive.
>>
>>19181522
They are still very much human in a lot of ways unless becoming a vampire completely changes how you feel and who you were.
>>
File: vamy.jpg (21KB, 514x340px) Image search: [Google]
vamy.jpg
21KB, 514x340px
>>19181536
I don't see why it wouldn't.
The desire to feed on humans would probably become a natural instinct and override any feelings of remorse you might normally get from killing someone.

This is assuming that you'd /have/ to drink so much blood that it kills them. I'm not an expert but I think it takes the average person losing around 2 liters of blood to die of hypovolemic shock. 1 liter seems like it would be enough but I guess there is no way to actually know.
>>
>>19181554
Because as unlikely as it already is that vampires exist at all, them being real AND murderous psychopaths that drain their victims every time they feed... would make it even less likely on top of that.

In my opinion, at least. Thousands of vampires worldwide killing people every week in cities for centuries for food, would leave behind such a mess.
>>
>>19181578
Who's to say there are thousands of them? It's more likely they would be even far fewer than that in number.

While I agree that killing people that often wouldn't likely go unnoticed, that could support my theory about the feeding not always (if ever) being fatal.

Assuming they exist, let's assume they are fewer than 1000 in number, and their metabolism doesn't require them to feed more than once a month.
Fatal or not, and considering what I've assumed above, how much more plausible is it for them go unnoticed for many years with those circumstances?
>>
File: vampire trex.jpg (301KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
vampire trex.jpg
301KB, 1280x1968px
So what you believe are strength and weaknesses of vampires?

I dont believe they can turn into bats or mist but I believe that they are somewhat stronger,faster and with better reflexes.

I dont believe that they get insta incinerated in sunlight either.Their skin reacting to touch of silver?Maybe.
>>
>>19181601
I am just guessing, of course... at the end of the day I have NO clue.

But a few thousand vampires should be realistic if you consider that vampires shouldn't die like us humans and that they would recruit a few more people here and there. Very slowly and selective of course, but I can't imagine that there aren't any new vampires joining them over the years. Also a few thousand vampires worldwide compared to 7 billion humans would still be nothing.

>their metabolism doesn't require them to feed more than once a month.

How though? Wouldn't a metabolism stronger than any humans (possibly faster, stronger, better senses, don't age) need to consume a decent amount of energy? Unless vampires can break the laws of energy but I doubt that.

>about the feeding not always (if ever) being fatal.

Yes, I think this would be the case. Killing people is always a risk and will involve attention of sorts.
>>
>>19181608
Vampire rex nice.
>>
>>19181601
Thousands of people go missing each year,never to be found. If they fuck up and accidently kill someone they could cover it up easily desu.
>>
>>19181608
>I dont believe they can turn into bats or mist but I believe that they are somewhat stronger,faster and with better reflexes.

Pretty much that. Enhanced senses, somewhat stronger and faster. I also believe that they might have some abilities to play with the human mind. For example:

- manipulate memories (hypnosis?)
- possibly appear more attractive to people (regardless of their actual physical attractiveness) to lure them in or make them more likely to comply

That would be extremely useful for vampires and ensure them getting to feed with less risks.
>>
>>19181622
any weaknesses?
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19181613
A lot of people go missing but most of them show up again. I don't think thousands of people actually never show up again or die every year in a city, that seems way too insane.

And mind you, there's already a lot of human crazy killers, so on top of the people that vampires would kill, you would need to add the victims of human psychos AND the people who just run away on their own.

The numbers would be very high?
>>
>>19181610
I don't know how in regards to the metabolism.
Some animals like catfish, lobsters, and jellyfish (bad example because they're all water bases species I know) don't die from aging.
I'm not a fucking scientist so my speculation isn't as credible but we could say that they have a similar (possibly improved) mechanism to the previously mentioned animals who don't die from old age.

While that is already something today's scientists don't fully understand, the Vampire metabolism could be a complex mechanism that we don't understand.

Or we could say, that when they drink blood they have a process that is similar to what phototrophs (besides the sunlight part obviously) where the minerals and energy in the blood are converted to a different more efficient energy source.
>>
>>19181627
Oh, I forgot your point:

>I dont believe that they get insta incinerated in sunlight either.

Agree with this as well. I can imagine that they feel tired or annoyed when it's day time or that sunlight makes them feel uncomfortable and blinds... but that's about it.

>any weaknesses?

Sunlight to a degree. Otherwise no idea. Maybe pretty boys? :^)
>>
>>19178984
Why does everyone want to become a vampire?
>>
>>19179025
the major city thing is true,the clubs maybe but cannot confirm or deny.
>>
>>19181633
>Some animals like catfish, lobsters, and jellyfish (bad example because they're all water bases species I know) don't die from aging.

Yup! There's organisms on this planet that are pretty close to being immortal (exhibit negligible senescence, non-aging species), so I don't think vampires being immortal is that outrageous as people make it out to be. Nature has already shown the potential for this to exist.
>>
>>19181628
Lot of persons go mission every year tho.Lof ot persons is never found again
>In 1980, roughly 150,000 people were reported missing per year. Now the number is 900,000.[3]

https://www.factretriever.com/missing-people-facts

>Agree with this as well. I can imagine that they feel tired or annoyed when it's day time or that sunlight makes them feel uncomfortable and blinds... but that's about it.
Fuck sun. Not even vampire and I´m already seriously considering moving to north Europe because of that.Or Ireland I guess,rain is comfy.

>Maybe pretty boys? :^)
No degenerate thoughts please :^)
>>
>>19181608
>>19181627

They could be weak to sunlight, even if we don't believe they turn to dust and disintegrate in it.

Perhaps a severe lack of melanin (which would explain them being depicted as corpsley-pale) would cause them to burn really easily, couple that with Photosensitivity, which is often called "sunlight allergies" and/or Erythropoietic Protoporphyria which causes a severe skin sensitivity to sunlight, and you've got yourself (possibly) near instant 1st to 3rd degree burns in direct sunlight.

As for silver...
I dunno
>>
File: 1496590307877.jpg (293KB, 553x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496590307877.jpg
293KB, 553x555px
>>19181643
>Why does everyone want to become a vampire?

They don't? Like... how many people do you know who show a SERIOUS interest in becoming vampires? I know maybe two people and I've been around a lot.

And you can also see that vampire threads even on /x/ don't have a big mainstream appeal, just compare the amount of unique posters to other topics. There's a handful of interested people and even of that group not all of them want to become vampires.
>>
>>19181645
Well it makes sense for vampires to lurk around in big cities. Lots of people, lots of food, shit to do. They could easily draw more (negative) attention living in remote areas with superstitious villagers.

But simple statements like: Yes, there are vampires in London! ... isn't actually going to help anyone looking for them without more clues.
>>
>>19181643
>>19181656

I've been on every vampire thread speculating about how they could exist and how their biology would work. And there is no fucking way I'd ever willingly decide to become one.

Fuck that.
>>
>>19179109
Well since there simply is no such thing period that's why. Unless you would like start a Santa Claus thread or maybe the Easter bunny? Kys
>>
>>19181652
Oh yeah, without a doubt... a lot of people disappear! But I remember reading that the MAJORITY of them shows up again. So like for example, if your friend disappears for 24h and you call the police, they will be registered as a missing person case even if they show up 2 days later. No?

>Fuck sun.

I know, man. I hate the sun too with a passion (and I did far before I was even interested in vampires)... I'm glad I have a job that allows me to stay home all year and only go crawl out at night to walk around a bit on the empty streets.

>No degenerate thoughts please :^)

Well so many people always say vampires are gay. You know, it just crossed my mind.... ;^)
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (65KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
65KB, 594x396px
I'm def interested in the paranormal my first time here came from /b/. Plz tell me you are not that delusional that you think vampires exist.
>>
>>19181665
Why not? Who does not want to live forever?*

*with option to kill self
>>
File: ptak s nozem.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>19181679
you should go back to /b/
>>
>>19181679

>Can't read the thread and discern that aside from the LARPers it's all speculation.

Go back to your own board /b/aby einstein.
>>
>>19181608
all depends on age but here Ill give you the lowest common denominator of a vamp.Lets say the vamp got turned last night. It would have super strength and speed and an unnatural charisma. Sunlight at that stage could kill it,so would a stake to the heart as well as setting it on fire.Religious symbols provided the wielder is sincere hold them off,holy water hurts them. Setting them on fire kills them and you cut cut their heads off as well.
>>
>>19181664
well I don't want any 2 bit dumbass hunting vampires without a clue,leave it to the professionals.
>>
>>19181665
I'm totally with you.
>>
>>19181729
I don't want to hunt vampires. I just want to meet one and see with my own eyes that it's real, buddy.
>>
>>19181734
Why
>>
>>19181735
If you want to do that you better be hunting them otherwise you'll probably get killed.
>>
File: bathory.png (331KB, 729x395px) Image search: [Google]
bathory.png
331KB, 729x395px
>>19181746
And why do vampires kill every human? You think they are mindless, drooling savages?
>>
>>19181608
For the version I consider, their strengths would be increased regenerative abilities, and a higher tolerance for pain. Age immortality is also included. Also they could sustain themselves solely from blood.Weaknesses would a high sensitivity to UV rays and of course the obvious need for blood in order to sustain themselves.

Other than that though, they are pretty much the same from any human.
>>
>>19181746
I don't think it's likely that vampires feed on every single person they meet.

They've probably got friends who they don't feed on. (maybe)

It would be a lot harder to be incognito if everyone you associated with disappeared.
Even if feeding isn't necessarily fatal like we talked about earlier someone would still catch on if you were biting everyone.
>>
>>19181761
BUT MUH CHURCH MUH VATICAN MUH JESUS
>>
ITT: speculation and daydreaming
>>
File: 307.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>19182001
That's what life is about.
>>
File: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg (26KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg
26KB, 551x549px
W-what if... OP is a hunter and made this thread to identify bloodsuckers and lire them to their final deaths?
>>
>>19182065
*lure
>>
>>19182065
What kind of shitty-ass hunter would I be if I had to ask 4chan where to find vampires.
>>
>>19182076
One that uses ALL possible means to catch it's prey D=
>>
File: 1497651568484.gif (149KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
1497651568484.gif
149KB, 250x254px
>>19182133
If you're that incompetent as a HUNTER you might as well just kill yourself because you're not smart/skilled enough to go head-to-head with supernatural predators.
>>
>>19182065
>all these times OP asked where to find vampire clubs in big towns
oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
>>
>>19179858
>We don't know that for sure.
We totally fucking do. People plagued by vampires knew them in life, and were suffering because of their deaths. It was only by dealing with the bodies as per vampire hunting tradition that they were saved.
>True, but OP asked how to become one.
Improper burial, and probably death by vampire. It's not really that complicated.

Sorcery will likely lead to a vampiric afterlife too.
>>
>>19180130
>>19180183
>Personally I believe in the idea of vamprisim being an unknown disease, similar of anemia or Porphyria.
Traditionally it's been tuberculosis. And like I said above in >>19182468 many cases involving "vampires" involve a small community who knew the deceased haunting them.

Seriously guys, this information isn't that obscure. You don't have to watch vampire movies and make shit up to know what's been going on.
>>
>>19181749
They don't. They often go for blood banks or keep thralls around to feed of or even animals but sometimes yes they kill or injure people. There's a lot of different methods they have.
>>
>>19181761
Again,I never said they did,but some random ass stranger seeking them out,come on.
>>
>>19182518
What exactly is a thrall? And are Thralls under mindcontrol? Do they get vampire blood to drink?
>>
>>19182432Big clubs with lots of people,its fucking simple
>>
>>19182531
Its a mix of a slave and a farm animal.
>>
>>19182554
So even worse than the average ghoul from VtM? Farm animal sounds bad.
>>
>>19181157
>meanwhile eats meat everyday
>>
>>19182582
Call me a normie but not sure what that acronym is for. But yeah Vampires will keep them around for lots of things,housework,luring victims to them,sex,regular supply of blood,to go fight hunters on their behalf,lots of things really.
>>
>>19182582
Yes, ghouls = pets like dogs for your entertainment or to help you in some way, thralls = cows we keep in shitty factories for milk

humans are already vampires
>>
File: TomKek.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
TomKek.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>vampire threads aren't roleplay at all
>>
>>19182594
Big difference between eating meat from a grocery store and slaughtering the animal with your own hands. A lot of people would not eat meat if they had to kill the animal themselves... AND eating meat or not makes no difference for the death of the animals. They will be eaten and killed anyway. If you're a vampire targeting humans on the other hand, you will very likely dramatically shorten their life-span.

Eating meat is immoral though. I was vegan for a year but stopped when I got too self-destructive and "sad", because I found no one cared about the animals and me doing it or not made no difference for their suffering. It's not an excuse, it's still pathetic.
>>
>>19182610
Yeah thralls are essentially like cows for vampires.
>>
>>19182617
Same thing could be said about people, some vampire is gonna eat and kill them either way.

Who said you gotta do it yourself? Get some minions and start a vampire grocery store for other fags like yourself
>>
File: 9bS2cp7.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9bS2cp7.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>19182518
>>19182531
>>19182631

This supports my theory earlier that feeding probably doesn't kill unless the Vampire specifically wants it to.

Why would they bother with Thralls if they had to drink enough blood per feeding to kill someone?
>>
>>19182639
No, because there is no gigantic meat culture and industry for vampires. But if there was, it would be different to buy some blood from the store instead of grabbing a person and killing them with your own hands every night.
>>
>>19182661
Also fuck 4chan X for changing my name to threads I've posted.
>>
File: vegan fallout.jpg (53KB, 560x960px) Image search: [Google]
vegan fallout.jpg
53KB, 560x960px
>>19182617
Just eat bio meat or something.I dont support mass breeding farms either.Eating meat is normal,veganism is unhealthy and degenerate.You are not herbivore.
>>
>>19182665
>No, because there is no gigantic meat culture and industry for vampires

Thats what they want you to think
>>
>>19182661
they don't. But do you want it getting out to hunters or the FBI that vampires are around?
>>
>>19182661
>stab a main artery
>vampires dont kill

>Why would they bother with Thralls if they had to drink enough blood per feeding to kill someone?

Because they would be in a controlled environment instead of stabbing some random person and leaving them to bleed to death
>>
>>19182661
Also with vampire age is everything,older the vampire less blood is needed.
>>
>>19182665
If vampires did exist there would be the occasional vegan like you asking if its okay to kill people or whatever. You don think someone would eventually want to profit off of that and start a vampire grocery store?
>>
File: 1fFTE6l.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1fFTE6l.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>19182678
I doubt it, but who knows.

>>19182688
You can't even drink a lot from the same person over and over again. I think people need to regenerate for months after giving a blood donation, no? Thralls would be less efficient than just drinking from random club sluts every now and then.

>>19182703
I mean if you guy(s) all are hardcore enough to be okay with killing random people every week, that's... your thing. But I couldn't.
>>
>>19182745
Males can donate every 3 months and women every 4. Donation is 0,5l,at least here. Your blood "regenerates" faster than that tho,based on age and diet
>>
>>19182745
>I mean if you guy(s) all are hardcore enough to be okay with killing random people every week, that's... your thing. But I couldn't.

We already kill millions of animals every day it wouldnt be any different
>>
>>19182767
It would be very different unless you are psycho
>>
>>19182767
>doesn't see the difference between eating the clean meat of a different species in a grocery store and killing terrified humans with your own hands

Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>19182772
Why would it be very different? It would actually make them less of a psycho since that's their only food source while people could eat plants but choose to eat other sentient beings
>>
>>19182777
And if vampires keep humans in big factories then export their blood to grocery stores so the average vampire never even has to see a human, would that make it any different?
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
>>19182784
Because killing a human (almost) always creates much bigger suffering than killing an animal. If you kill a person, it will affect their friends, their environment, their family.

Murder often leaves whole families traumatized and broken. If you can't see that you might have some form of mental illness.
I still agree though that eating meat of animals is unethical and wrong.

>>19182793
Maybe it would. I mean, it would still be awfully wrong but just like I'm able to eat a hamburger and ignore the fact that it comes from the murder of a living being (because I'm too pathetic to actually kill anything myself)... the same could apply to buying blood from a store too.
>>
>>19182784
humans are not animals.Also vampires used to be humans so they should have some empathy
>>
File: vampireconspiracy_feed.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vampireconspiracy_feed.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>>19182803

Predatory instinct might override and nullify that empathy.
>>
>>19182820
It would honestly just be dumb if vampires lived among us for centuries and a freakin golden retriever can control its blood lust better than them.
>>
>>19182801
>Because killing a human (almost) always creates much bigger suffering than killing an animal. If you kill a person, it will affect their friends, their environment, their family.

And the same thing could be said for animals. Would isolating humans so they never have to experience what it would be like having friends or losing them or whatever make you feel any better?

>Also vampires used to be humans so they should have some empathy

Vampires would pretty much be a different species.

>humans are not animals

Why?
>>
>>19182828
Dogs are domesticated and usually neutered and disciplined to make them more docile.

It's not the same thing.
>>
>>19182828
Dogs have never eaten people, theyve also been domesticated for a very long time. I think a better thing to compare them to would be pitbulls
>>
>>19178984
i know a vampire
call him
>>
>>19182832
>And the same thing could be said for animals.

No, it can't. Killing a random person on the street who has a family and friends will lead to way more suffering and trauma than killing a chicken in a factory.

I'm not sure why you argue so much for this anyway. Do you want to kill humans or something? I'm curious.
>>
>>19182836
Dogs are animals very closely related to wolves
>>
File: 1497994648971s.jpg (6KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497994648971s.jpg
6KB, 235x250px
>>19182835
>Dogs are domesticated and disciplined

Yes, but so are humans? We are "domesticated" by society as well. And there are probably vampire elders and surveillance systems in place that discipline vampires from not going loco and slaughtering people.

Murdering people will ALWAYS pose a greater risk to being discovered than relying on more peaceful alternatives.

>>19182836
Dogs still eat people:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/17/drunk-man-eaten-alive-by-pack-of-stray-dogs-6716387/

I just saw this in the news a few days ago. And pitbull is a good example too, though pitbulls have been specifically bred to be insane and aggressive, no?
>>
>>19182839
So if you stick a person into a factory so they never have friends and all they know is the factory that would make it better in your eyes?

>I'm not sure why you argue so much for this anyway. Do you want to kill humans or something? I'm curious.

Youre trying to act all morally superior and shit when we already do the same thing youre criticizing
>>
>>19182862
I am acting like I am morally superior because I wouldn't be willing to become a vampire if that meant I had to kill innocent people? You're insane, pal.

>So if you stick a person into a factory so they never have friends and all they know is the factory that would make it better in your eyes?

And yes, it would OBJECTIVELY make it better because the suffering wouldn't affect more people than just that specific victim.
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brain damage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>19182832
>And the same thing could be said for animals
no it cant

>Vampires would pretty much be a different species.
former humans still which implies consience

>humans are not animals
no they are not.We are above
>>
>>19182879
>I am acting like I am morally superior because I wouldn't be willing to become a vampire if that meant I had to kill innocent people? You're insane, pal.
You already killing innocent animals, doesnt that make you a hypocrite?

>And yes, it would OBJECTIVELY make it better because the suffering wouldn't affect more people than just that specific victim.

So you'd rather them live a shitty life not knowing anything better instead of a good life with a brief moment of sadness?
>>
>discussing human blood farming
>discussing the value of human life compared to animal life
OK this point might be worth discussing
>discussing the nature of a fictional predator's persona
>trying to establish the rules of what a vampire can and can't do or is
>all based on hollywood movies and anime
U guys watch way too much fiction
>>
>>19182892
>no it cant
yes it can

>former humans still which implies consience
they would be technically different species

>no they are not.We are above
So wouldnt that make us animals to them then?
>>
File: ler.jpg (45KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
ler.jpg
45KB, 500x330px
This thread went from LARPing to actual speculation and friendly debate to angry austistic vegans.
>>
>>19182914
>You already killing innocent animals, doesnt that make you a hypocrite?

If you read my posts you would be aware that I already clarified and said that I think eating meat is wrong and I'm pathetic/weak for doing it.

I didn't point fingers at people and said "Look, I am SO amazing!" ... I just said I personally could not kill humans myself, but that's just me. So I have no idea where you get this whole idea that I think I am superior and amazing. It's like you just attack, without reading what I say.
>>
>>19182935
I dont give a shit about veganism im just pointing the other guy out as a hypocrite
>>
File: imagees.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagees.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19182939
You're not, because you didn't even read what I said, so you are "arguing" against stuff that was never said

I never said I am morally superior. I never said eating meat is okay and killing humans isn't. I said I PERSONALLY could not kill humans with my own hands and I think even eating animals is unethical is wrong, so I am weak and wrong for still indulging in it.

Tip: Get some reading comprehension skills.
>>
>>19182935
>all these emotions
thats how can you tell this is high quality thread desu
>>
>>19182957
My threads are always good.
>>
>>19182938
But you also said you cant stop the meat industry or whatever so you eat meat anyway, the same thing would be true about vampires, they cant stop others from killing people.

So yeah in the eyes of a vampire killing someone wouldnt be wrong, it might be bad for us but to them it shouldnt be morally wrong
>>
>>19182969
And? I still couldn't kill a human myself as a vampire or wouldn't want to, just like I wouldn't eat meat if I had to look the animal into the eyes that I'm about to eat. It's a personal "preference", but I'm not a hypocrite and I'm not smug about it.

I think it's a horrible situation no matter what and I made that very clear.
>>
File: shiki best grill.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiki best grill.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>19182969
> it might be bad for us but to them it shouldn't be morally wrong
>>
>>19182961
No that depends on current RPfags vs normal posters ratio
>>
>>19182955
Thats not the central point i was aiming at I dont really care what you think.

Humans already do pretty much the same thing as vampires. Whatever moral issues you would have as a vampire you would have the same time right now. Humans are already vampires.
>>
>>19182979
Doesnt matter, humans should feel guiltier than vampires since we have a choice but vampires have to eat people.
>>
File: tgJeVsS.png (412KB, 722x625px) Image search: [Google]
tgJeVsS.png
412KB, 722x625px
>>19182983
>I dont really care what you think.

Well yes you are, you keep replying and defending yourself. I am just pointing out that you make zero sense.

You said you are just talking to me to point out I'm a hypocrite and that I think I am morally superior. I challenge to find ONE quote of me today in our conversation that supports your statement. You can't, because I never did.
>>
>>19182995
No? Why would a vampire not be able to BUY blood or just bite people for a bit of blood instead of running around TEARING PEOPLE APART and killing them.

It doesn't even MAKE SENSE! If vampires were real, it would be way more likely that they don't have to kill every time they feed. It would be much harder to blend in with society and not get caught if you have to let people disappear every week.
>>
>>19183005
>No? Why would a vampire not be able to BUY blood or just bite people for a bit of blood instead of running around TEARING PEOPLE APART and killing them.

Well yeah why not I was pitching the idea of vampire grocery stores earlier but you were against it for some reason
>>
>>19182980
context?
>>
File: vampire pic.png (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vampire pic.png
117KB, 960x720px
>>19182983
If you cant see difference between human being with family,friends and its dreams and fucking chicken born for sole purpose of being eaten I dont know how to help you
>>
>>19183014
In the show Shiki/vampires need to drink the blood of humans to survive. When that girl is turned, she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to harm humans and starves herself to death.
>>
>>19183012
They don't need human factories and grocery stores because they can just buy blood from blood banks or bite random sluts in clubs or whatever.

If they have abilities of seduction and mindcontrol, it would be even easier, because every person can become a food source. Just a bit of blood, not drain and kill them.
>>
>>19182997
nope still dont care what you think

>you keep replying
cause it would be weird making statements out of nowhere so i needed someone to reply to
>>
File: jodie.png (138KB, 345x358px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.png
138KB, 345x358px
>>19183022
>still can't support or explain his statements
>can only reply with "I don't care what you think"

Pathetic.

You made bold claims about what I said, yet you aren't even able to show me one quote in this thread because you pulled it all of your ass.
>>
>>19183020
You would be stabbing a vital artery so that person would bleed out and die eventually
>>
>>19183035
I think that the blood or saliva of vampires might have regenerative powers. So they could feed, apply pressure to the wound and close it then.

Or they just don't go for the neck or whatever. Maybe cut into the arm.
>>
File: gilgy.jpg (20KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
gilgy.jpg
20KB, 573x430px
>>19183035

>The only way for vampires to feed is biting on the neck like you've seen in movies.
>>
>>19183050
>the only vital artery you have is the neck like you've seen in the movies
>>
File: bung.jpg (37KB, 382x234px) Image search: [Google]
bung.jpg
37KB, 382x234px
>>19183056
>Blood can't be taken anywhere but arteries
>>
>>19183069
Yeah im sure they could get by out of paper cuts
>>
>>19183019
By the way, did you post that intro song from Shiki in of the threads?
>>
>>19183076
Have you ever had blood taken at the fucking doctor before?

I'll give you a hint, they don't use an artery.
>>
File: 22.jpg (87KB, 514x445px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
87KB, 514x445px
>>19183080
I usually just post with Ajin image macros. Why?
>>
>>19183086
Vampires dont usually carry syringe kits with them around, if we're talking about fantasy vampires a big arm wound would leave you pretty damaged with a good chance of killing you
>>
File: (y).png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
(y).png
122KB, 326x386px
>>19183098
Ah, well someone posted a Shiki song and it was important to me because I did a test. Basically the thread didn't receive replies for like 40-50 minutes or something so I sat down and said to myself: if there isn't a new reply in the next 5 minutes I will never post a vampire thread again.

And then suddenly, two replies happened. One of them was the song.

I also threw a coin asking the same questions. It's coincidence, most likely. But so far every "test" told me to continue.
>>
>>19183029
This is a discussion about vampires not about you
>>
>>19183104
>if we're talking about fantasy vampires

read the fucking thread
>>
>>19183129
Bitch, you (or if you're not the same person, then HE) literally said he only replied to point out that I'm a hypocrite: >>19182939

And then went into damage control mode when I clarified that he is pulling shit out of his ass that I never said.
>>
>>19183123
Ah.
>>
>>19183139
He didnt reply that to you that why do think it was about you?
>>
>>19183147
Because he was the one talking to me all the minutes before? He literally called me a hypocrite in the reply before that. And then he even replied to me replying to that post, confirming it.
>>
>>19183029
You realize there were multiple people replying to me about different topics, I dont know why youre hanging on that so much, it wasnt even a reply to you
>>
>>19183156
>literally called me a hypocrite before that in a direct reply
>replies to my post defending his statements, confirming that it's his opinion

Brain damage?
>>
File: zlej ptak.jpg (634KB, 1280x1166px) Image search: [Google]
zlej ptak.jpg
634KB, 1280x1166px
Can you please stop?This is worse than RP fags
>>
>>19179731
Yeah vampires are real
watch bill schnoebelen's interview with a vampire video series of 9 on youtube
Granted you need a religious or occult ed to get it but still
>>
>>19183381
Interesting. Is he jewish? Are jews vampires?
>>
>>19183192
Well, I don't even know what the extreme fuzz about rp fags is. I do find them annoying too but most posts are really not people genuinely pretending to be vampires. That's still kinda rare compared to the big chunk of the thread.
>>
>>19183478
Every single one is same
>>
File: (s).gif (994KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
(s).gif
994KB, 853x480px
>>19183526
I felt that the roleplayers (at least, in the last years) were pretty diverse. I had a list of individuals and their stories, trying to see if see were consistent and made sense.

But these days there are only those obvious, underage roleplayers that call themselves "Vampofag" and think they are hilarious. Those more consistent people who pretended to be vampires aren't around anymore.
>>
>>19183538
These are the kind I talk about. I would not mind it if they were interesting or funny but thats not the case.

You should watch >>19183381 desu
>>
>>19179025
A buddy and I were strolling around town enjoying the final moments of a pretty hard acid trip. We came across an Irish pub and decided to head in for a beer and warm ourselves. Chatted with the bartender for a while, just hanging out, then out of nowhere he made a grand gesture towards the main area of the pub and said "and here are my vampires.."

We slowly turned around and as promised there they were, a room full of pale, fanged figures in coats, capes, and ballroom dresses, sipping deep red liquid out of fancy wine glasses. It was simply too much for my drugged up mind, I just stared at them with my mouth hanging open.

Turned out to be a bunch of vampire LARP fags, apparently they like to come in to his pub for a glass of wine after they're done with the evening's vampire shit.
>>
>>19183550
Yeah. The old-roleplayers left the building because even they got tired of pretending for years I assume.

>>19183562
That's actually pretty cute, I would like to see that.
>>
>>19183432
(((THEY ARE)))
>>
>>19181221
The vampire, to be socially useful, would fill a role like that of a medical maggot licking away the dead flesh around a wound. He eats the potential victim whose continued existence most negatively impacts the well-being of the prey group. If he goes out looking for dinner and nobody tries to mug him, then perhaps he has to snatch a drunk leaving a bar or a random homeless person.

Sharks rarely snack on surfboarders. Aside from the occasional exploratory nibble, they only do it when they're crippled and the alternative to eating humans (lean and bony) is starvation. Monster wouldn't be stealing little children out of their beds if they were capable of taking more challenging prey. Why? Not because bigger prey makes bigger meals. Because you want to do your defining thing well.

Human society is artificial. It's possible to be a lawyer, consistently lose your cases, and not starve. It would be possible to be a vampire or a werewolf, assuming such things exist, and not be predatory (or resist it) and still survive. But that would not be how things trend. The ones who weren't predatory to start would either become that way in time or suicide from guilt.
>>
>>19183722
But who says vampires want to be socially useful?

Also, if you were a vampire would you like to drink from smelly, old homeless man and drunks?
>>
Actual vampire here, what do you guys need to know?
>>
>>19183777
The post count didn't change when you posted... Mr. Actual Vampire.
>>
>>19183786
Just like vampires are not reflected in mirrors they are not reflected in post counts either
>>
File: 1497686407521.png (249KB, 384x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497686407521.png
249KB, 384x406px
>>19183791
>>
>>19183799
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19183809
"Bitch please."
>>
>>19183826
show a little respect kid, dont make me use my vampire powers on you
>>
>>19183832
Please DO use your vampire powers on me.
>>
>>19183837
pssh... i aint gonna waste my mana on the likes of you, kid
>>
>>19183839
Little do you know, a real vampire is using his vampires on you. Mindcontrolling you to shitpost and roleplay to distract from the truth of vampire society.

Ironic.
>>
>>19183848
so vampires are jews?
>>
>>19183860
(((shhh! silence!)))
>>
>>19183903
>>19183860
If you want to call jews vampires you're better off at /pol/ and not here on /x/ where it's about ACTUAL vampires.
>>
>>19183912
Not /pol/ here
But if you believe in vampires, how can you be sure most of them aren't jews anyway?
If vampires run society and farm humans, what better place to do so than the real places of power in the world?
>>
>>19183935
I don't BELIEVE in vampires. I am looking for evidence for the existence of real, supernatural vampires and not jewish people.

Jews still age.
>>
>>19183860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KU2tVbczbc
>>
>>19183943
>jews age
how can you be sure?
if a jew vampire is a vampire and doesnt age, do you think he would openly advertise his lack of aging?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 301x167px
>>19183958
Then why are the rich jews aging?

SHUT UP WITH THE JEW STUFF! I JUST WANT TO MEET A REAL VAMPIRE AND GIVE THEM A FUCKING FRUIT BASKET AND SHAKE THEIR HANDS!
>>
>>19183968
Those "rich" jews are actually the pawns of something bigger, they hope by doing their bidding they can someday join the inner circle and gain immortality
>>
>>19183968
Maybe only the public faces age, the real powers behind the curtain, never die... only the chosen ones get turned like that Giovanni party at Vampire Bloodlines
>>
>>19183983
>>19183976
I don't give a shit about jews, pal.
>>
>>19183992
Then why are you in a thread discussing them?
>>
File: (h).jpg (6KB, 280x271px) Image search: [Google]
(h).jpg
6KB, 280x271px
>>19184000
Jews aren't vampires.
>>
>>19183992
just sayin... if vampires lurk in jewish circles, you'd be discarding a real possibility here
>>19184292
do you know that for a fact?
how can you say a vampire cant be jewish?
>>
>>19183767
It's not a question of wanting to be useful. If you have a parasite that eats your brain, you die and the worm is homeless. If you have a parasite that patrols your colon for polyps, everybody wins.

If you aid your host population, they prosper and have reason to overlook your activities. If you harm your host population by removing productive people from the labor force and/or breeding pool, you're a problem. They're liable to notice you, and then it's pitchforks and torches. If you avoid that, you might represent a burden sufficient to ruin the town.

As for homeless people: waste not, want not. When your only tool is a fang, everything looks like a bloodbag. How squeamish can you afford to be?
>>
>>19184300
I'm not a jew and jews are very selective about their family bonds and shit. So as a non-jew, I couldn't get in anyway.

>>19184304
But there is such a vast abundance of humans around the world it hardly matters. And I don't believe vampires kill people, so it doesn't really matter who they target cause it's just a little drink.

>How squeamish can you afford to be?

Not gonna suck on pee-smelling homeless man unless you have to, that's for sure.
>>
>>19182854
Vampire courts exist to keep vampires in check,they have their own government of sorts basically.
>>
>>19184379
But how is it possible that in all these centuries there wasn't ONE vampire who went insane and decided to expose himself to humanity without a doubt? Like go to the news or the hospital?
>>
>>19184292
Not trying to be a /pol/ack here but really...
>The vampire myth clearly states that they are susceptible to religious symbols, specifically, Christian.
>Most mythical vampire lore was created along the middle ages, a time where all non-Christian faiths were deemed heathen and unholy, particularly, Jewish and Islamic. Therefore "demonic" associations were made and the idea that the vampire fears the cross was born.
Gives one something to think...
I'm not making this shit up, I know I heard it somewhere on a documentary some time ago.
Just a random though.
>>
>>19184398
Who would believe him?
>>
>>19184427
If he was an ACTUAL vampire he could just walk into a medical university and hospital and prove it literally.
>>
>>19184439
Not so sure...
People claim to their dogma so much, sometimes they can't see the truth standing right before their eyes... Call it retroactive negation even.
The smallest chance of doubt and it can be debunked. Even if it isn't, in the "vampires are real" universe, it gets negated by destruction of proof. Vampires would never let it go exposed. And if this doesn't happen, we will always have fedoras claiming that every piece of evidence is false, even if it isn't.
>>
>>19184468
If you were a vampire (and you had supernatural powers that you could demonstrate in front of mortals like regenerating) and you hated other vampires, don't you think you would find a way to let the world know?
>>
>>19184398
They have. People just dismissed it one way or another. That's the veil for you son.
>>
>>19184513
People dismiss it if you can regenerate limbs, stab yourself or grow fangs?
>>
>>19184478
It's unlikely such mind blowing powers exist.
At best, its realistic to think something like a blood disease that stops aging, makes you sunlight sensitive and gives you blood cravings.
Then again, there is the problem of denial. Humanity will do anything to deny what is right in front of their eyes. Belief makes one feel safe. It is way scarier to accept a new truth that finding a way of deny what you don't accept.
Consider the UFO evidence. Millions of reports over countless centuries, public reveals made by several serious governments officials stating ayylmaos exist... still people don't believe they exist.
>>
File: (((autism))).jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
(((autism))).jpg
101KB, 512x411px
Tell me us how to become a vampire!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
>>
>>19184560
Your autism is moving anon
Wish I could
Wish some of it was real too
Maybe if you dig deep enough you'll find something real.
Blood virus transfusion? Saliva infection? Poisoned blood drinking? Unholy pact? Different species, and you can't get turned? Curse or Devilish Oath? Take your pick, some seem more realistic than others. Given the nature of this world, real things are near impossible to find, but I hope you find it one day... In the name of all /x/ lost souls wandering here looking for something more than the mundane. Just a tiny glimpse of hope that is not just more of the boringly mundane...
>>
>>19184615
>Your autism is moving anon

Thanks. I haven't been blessed with a lot of intelligence, beauty or resources, but I do have enough autism to move mountains. I hope this will qualify me in the future to get an audience with the vampires.
>>
File: captcha_-_ROAD_Wear.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_-_ROAD_Wear.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>19184560
Is captcha suggesting you take up streetwalking? Lurk a biker bar? Take out your frustrations on a patch of asphalt?

Find out in the next installment of Vampire: the Generaling.
>>
>>19184647
I don't know anymore... my brain light is fading.
>>
Yes,hello? Where are the vampires?
>>
>>19185927
If a vampire did show up, what would you ask it?
>>
>>19185937
I would start by asking for proofs
>>
>>19185957
Like a chorus of the children of the night?
>>
>>19185937
Not OP、but I would ask how it finds good prey, what kind of people they go after, if any. And if they no any pacifistic ones that get by without killing..... And how long that lasts, or smth...
>>
>>19185963
Wat
>>
>>19186007
lel
>>
Bump.
The sun will rise eventually.
Where'd everyone go?
>>
>>19184517
Yes they do
We do that all the time
We dismiss the strange
That's how our minds work

Also to reply to another post, believing the authorities would tell you the truth and cause bad feelings just for the sake of truthtelling is misunderstanding authorities entirely

As anon brilliantly pointed at ITT we are already cattle and vampires ourselves
>>
>>19186543
School/wageslaving/sleep I guess
>>
>>19186608
>As anon brilliantly pointed at ITT we are already cattle and vampires ourselves
No we are not
>>
i can feel myself becoming a vampire it hurts... but i'll be fine dont worry
>>
File: 1497810620826.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1497810620826.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>19186627
Its probably aids anon
>>
>>19186627
Don't hold out.
Describe your symptoms.
>>
>>19186608
>We dismiss the strange
>That's how our minds work

Not really bro. In fact our minds often notice the strange to a retarded degree... Pareidolia anyone? Seeing strange faces and pattern when there's nothing.

What kind of strange things do we just dismiss, really? If someone can regenerate limbs or perform vampiric feats in front of you, most wouldn't just dismiss it.

>believing the authorities would tell you the truth and cause bad feelings just for the sake of truthtelling is misunderstanding authorities entirely

Okay, I can agree with that.
>>
File: (sss).gif (9KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
(sss).gif
9KB, 379x245px
Guys, I wont make new threads for a bit now. Of course you can open new threads (I am just saying it because in the past, I opened pretty much all of them) but I feel like my brain is being drained from this. Obviously it's not being drained but it feels like it because brain things are weird.

I want you to know so you don't wait for me to do it. But you'll be as successful without me!
>>
File: autistic shrieks.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
autistic shrieks.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>19186856
Good luck and try to not get lost on your path!
>>
I think I met a vampire once. It was in a big city in my shithole country (in the uni club). I was always very sceptical about vampire shit but that dude had no heartbeat.
>>
>>19186900
elaborate
>>
>>19186907
There's nothing much to talk about.
I talked to him for a while about history (it's my "major"). He introduced himself as a history student and he had to have student id to get into the club so I didn't question it. The conversation was normal.
Later on one of my friends danced with him and said he was really cold.
My other male friend went missing that night. Of course that weird cold someone wasn't sudent in our uni. If you live in Poland in this big city maybe you heard about it, but idk, lots of people go missing.
>>
>>19186928
samefag, this guy wasn't my friend, more like "colleague" - I know his name and we talked once or twice. And I'm not sure if that stranger was a vampire but he had no heartbeat (maybe there are some diseases which make your heartbeat to detect) and was weird overall. Of course police didn't give a shit about him.
>>
>>19186937
shit anon i tjink i know what your're talking about, we're possibly from the same university.
was that missing person tall/ wore glasses/had black hair?
i remember i heard rumors about only stranger that night and police didn't do anything about it.
>>
>>19186928
>>19186937
how do you know he had no heartbeat?
>>
>>19186964
Yes!!!! And idk about that whole case m8... I don't belive in vampires but it was suspicious. I won't tell police he had no heartbeat lol. They seem to forgot about it already too.
Sad
>>
>>19186972
That female friend told me he had really cold chest and they danced close to each other. And I was kind of drunk and leant on his shoulder, close to his neck. This area was still and cold too. I immediately straighten up myself. As I said, maybe he had heartbeat but I didn't detect it. I was drunk/tipsy too so it might did something to my senses.
>>
>>19186981
did hi finish uni?what happened then?any more stories about him?
>>
>>19186981
fuck man, that's sad... i don't know if this guy was a "vampire" too, but either way he should be found by police.
>>
>>19186987
He didn't attend my uni. He just lied that he did. Idk how he eneterd the club (as it was required to have your own student id) and why shitty police in my county didn't give a fuck about that. Same night, same place.
I haven't seen that man anymore so no more "stories".
>>
File: gilgunvampire.jpg (121KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
gilgunvampire.jpg
121KB, 1420x946px
>>19186928
>>19186972
>>19186981
>>19187000

Was he pale? Did he avoid showing his teeth? Did you get his name?
>>
>>19187370
Yes, he said his name was Bożydar ("god's gift" in English; it's a polish name). Everyone seems to be pale in club night, especially when most of the poles are pretty pale.
I didn't catch his teeth, honestly i started wondering after my friend told me that he was the coldest perosn (literally) she ever met.
>>
>>19187951
was there article in news about it?can you link it?
>>
>>19187961
I'm seraching through the net and I can't find anything. I will try to find it in the police resources (I assume they at least printed some "went missing" posters).
>>
>>19187977
don't bother, our uni always (if we are talking about the same thing) ignores everything which can bring them "bad fame". lmao someone could rape somebody in the corridors and they still wouldn't be able to shut up about "BEST IN THE COUNTRY" shit
i will try to find something too though
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.