[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello i recently found out that i am a descendant of clairvoyant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1488908856413.jpg (179KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1488908856413.jpg
179KB, 665x574px
hello i recently found out that i am a descendant of clairvoyant what can I read to help me learn and master these abilities?
>>
>>19178578
Suck dick
>>
>>19178653
this.

use your powers for good
>>
>unzips pants
>OP, you comin' or not?!
>>
>>19178578
Meditate
>>
>>19178578
drink more water, get a little exercise in and cut down on salty foods because they fog the mind. You will notice you start thinking more clearly and with in a week start meditating.
>>
>>19179668
also get the right amount of sleep, not too much but not to little. 6-7 hours should be good, with an early start.
>>
>>19179668
Why are you telling op to flouridate themselves?
>>
>>19178578
It isn't about what you read OP, it's about wether you embrace it or not. Natural inclinations are helpful but without the effort they're uncontrollable and much less useful than they could be.

Meditation as you've already been told is a good place to start, but I've personally had trouble with it so I went a slightly weirder route with self-hypnosis. Basically what you need to learn from this is how to quiet your mind and learn to be in that state. Both ways work, and eventually you'll be able to get your brain to shut up almost right away.

After that I recommend energy manipulation. It'll help make your abilities slightly more predictable if not just plain better. Not everyone sees energy, but you might find it easy. Regardless it's just fun and instant, and once you get the basics down you might find yourself incorporating it in many things.
I recommend new energy ways v2, once you get acquainted with energy balls and the like (it'd give it to you myself but my pc is currently not complying). Just google it, the PDF is not hard to find.

Another thing you might want to work on at the same time is making sure all your chakras are in a good state and working on them one by one if they're not. As you've probably guessed the one your ability relies on is the third eye, but forcefully opening your third eye when other chakras are underworking won't be a fun experience. You may find your own way to do it, and having the basics of energy manipulation down it should be fairly simple.

And that's about all that will directly help your clairvoyance, at least that I can think of. If there are books for it I wouldn't know, but once you start working on the things I mentioned you'll keep finding new things you want to learn so I think you can take it from there. I wish you luck.
>>
>>19180599
this, good answer, also dubs of truth will lead the way to salvation
>>
>>19178578
> i recently found out that i am a descendant of clairvoyant

If you were clairvoyant you would have already known that.

/thread
>>
>>19180808
I came here to post that.
>>
>>19178578
Information about this descendant, and her/his abilities?
>>
desu it has nothing to do about ancestry or whatever I come from a family of mediums and some of us have abilities and some of us don't, there's a certain amount about being naturally suspetable and a larger part is just training and mediation
>>
>>19180599
I'm not op but thanks for sharing that
I will follow the instructions, will report back when I get some results
>>
>>19178653
this.
the dick will stimulate your pineal gland in the
same way as the yogi tongue meditation where
you push the soft area just before your throat.

this is why in some cultures it is called "brain"

the act literally expands your consciousness
>>
>>19181253
You're welcome. I'm happy to help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.