[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup guys. im taking a ouija board out to some haunted woods/grounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-English_ouija_board.jpg (15KB, 220x163px) Image search: [Google]
220px-English_ouija_board.jpg
15KB, 220x163px
sup guys.
im taking a ouija board out to some haunted woods/grounds tonight
what should i know?
im not a very superstitious person so im trying to do whatever it takes to summon a demon.
any help would be appreciated
>>
>>19178213
Try it with everybody's eyes blindfolded and point a camera at the board, see if they get anything or nothing but gibberish.
>>
>>19178250
any taboo shit i can do to provoke something if that doesn't work
>>
>>19178313
Acts of Sodomy. Every mystic knows that dispassionate acts of Sodomy attract spirits.
>>
>>19178327
but what if we are both loving it
>>
>>19178213
ouija board doesn't work anymore since they made that app.
The app comes with a translation, session saver and premium options.
Forgot about the name. But if you are into those kind of things, you should check it out.
>>
I'm in the same situation as OP. Is there any cool shit I can force the board to say that will sound spooky after? I honestly don't really believe but the person I'm doing it with does and I want to freak them the fuck out.
>>
>>19178774
Move it in figure eights a few times, then go back and forth between 'z' and 'o,' spelling out "Zozozozozozozo." Chances are she's a new age Wiccan or psuedospiritualist wannabe and only knows about shit she reads from Reddit, so she'll "know" that this means you're summoning the spooky demon Zozo. Chances are she will freak out, cry, and then run like a bitch.

Gl OP
>>
U should know that u can uncounsiously move the oija board. Ghosts dont exixs. Also, u shouldnt do it
>>
>>19179193
if the ghost don`t exist , why you said `` u shouldnt``?
>>
>>19179090
fucking this
>>
Hahahaha you're trying to summon a demon? Good luck with that.

I do love when the uninitiated attempt to play with forces beyond their control.
>>
>>19178327
wtf dude
>>
File: 4chan meetup Philly.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
4chan meetup Philly.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
You should make your Ouija out of parchment paper and use a wine glass as the "eye", there is a whole ritual behind it. If you really want to do it do it right.
>>
File: PeterVenkman1.jpg (27KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
PeterVenkman1.jpg
27KB, 300x225px
>>19179193
>u
>uncounsiously
>oija
>Ghosts dont exixs.
>Also, u shouldnt do it
Such a brilliant mind you have there.
>>
>>19178385
Then kill yourself, you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>19178327
Is this true? After I did anal with my gf things started going downhill fast with our relationship. Wew
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.