[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I start having more nightmares? I love the prospect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
How can I start having more nightmares?

I love the prospect of waking up with the sense of dread only to slowly have your irrational anxiety go away as you snap back into reality.
>>
You need only seek and the quest is nearly won already.
>>
File: 1492042210514.jpg (59KB, 768x549px) Image search: [Google]
1492042210514.jpg
59KB, 768x549px
>>19175955
fuck that scene in that doc spooked me. too bad it was filled with lame ass jumpscares that ruined any creepy aspect. also idunno how to induce nightmares. i guess get an anxiety disorder or try and piss off some spirit(s)
>>
Eat pork rinds before bed.
>>
>>19175955
For waking nightmares: use Deliriant drugs, get sleep-depraved,
For sleeping nightmares: aways watch horror movies before bed, always have your light turned on during the day and turn it of during the night,
For both: quit your job and feel the weight and anxiety of not being able to sustain yourself, never clean the place where you live but just let the stuff stack, always think about your deepest fears and how they would feel and affect you if they happened

now just take your pick of your favourite
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>Watch nightmare on elm street
>never sleep again
>>
Drink.
>>
>>19175955
Sleep on your back
>>
Melatonin.
/Thread
>>
>>19176397
doesnt seem to be a general nightmare-fuel, I've never had nightmares with melatonin
>>
Watch pictures of decapitated goat heads, I'm not shitting, I watched this once at night and had nightmares for next 3 days, there's something symbolic about it.
>>
>>19175955
take propranolol or opiates and you will have horrible horrible nightmares kratom makes you have vivid dreams too sometimes nightmares
>>
>>19175955
kill your mom slowly and painfully for no reason.
>>
I heard champix (not sure if that's how you spell it) the perception to help you quit smoking gives you intense dreams
>>
>>19178236
Chantix*

And This is confirmed. The dreams and VERY intense and ultra-violent
>>
Sleep in a cold room. Also no sheets.
>>
>>19175955

Does that negro have a dog mouth?
>>
>>19178767
ooh I need me some of that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.