[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an unusual problem and you 4chan has never failed me before.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170529_151520_hdr.jpg (448KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_151520_hdr.jpg
448KB, 912x1600px
I have an unusual problem and you 4chan has never failed me before. I went through a rough breakup about a month ago and my ex was outed to me as a liar and a bit of a whacko by most of her friends. She blames me for everything, I call it dickhead's guilt, she isn't upset with herself for doing grimy things, she's upset with me for finding out, and apparently wants some kind of "payback".

Here's where things take a turn for the weird. Last I heard she was talking to some weird goth girls I know about joining their "coven" or whatever the fuck, like toying with witchcraft so to speak, and knowing her it's safe to assume she wants to curse me or hex me or some shit. Not too sure I believe in it but I'm not taking chances.

So this leads me to /x/. What should one do to protect against this kind of thing? I still have a shirt of hers and I'm debating making a shitty voodoo doll with it to make her think I'm not fucking around and to leave me be.
>>
Don't give her an idea (or a sense of threat) with an apparent pre-emptive strike.

Try wearing a symbol of some sort against your skin. It doesn't matter what symbol it is so much as it matters that it can serve as a symbol of yourself, your own nature, continuous over time. Ward that against curses and you've protected the only bit that really matters.
>>
>>19175944

The most effective thing to do is pay it no mind. Accepting that they could influence you allows them control over you -- Like making an exception in a firewall. They can do literally nothing to you that you choose not to allow them to. Think they have no power over you, they have no power over you. Obsess and think they have power over you, and they do.
>>
>>19175961
I actually have a tattoo over my heart and it's something to me that symbolizes strength and overcoming forces that should be able to destroy you. Would that count?
>>
Make the voodoo doll, its the only way..bitches is crazy
>>
>>19175975
Fucked up thing is she's petrified of the supernatural, I made a joke about playing with voodoo once and she freaked out about messing with forces I don't understand. I don't see what she thinks she's going to do with any supposed supernatural power she believes may be in her possession but I know enough about her to know she won't fuck with voodoo.
>>
>>19175944
I had an ex fuck me over with Chaos Magic for 20+ years. good luck.
>>
>>19175944
Just don't even bother with her and when she want's to talk, just drop the call and ignore her existence. Treat her like those telephone sellers that is bothering you.
>>
>>19177797
What was her mage lvl? Rs3 or OSRS?
>>
>>19175944
You're in high school aren't you?
>>
>>19175969
These are dangerously naive self-delusions!!!

Following the advice in that post does not only make an exception in a firewall, it uninstalls the firewall completely.

Active measures, which do not include delusions of invulnerability, are needed for defense. The first thing you need to do is realize that you don't have a natural firewall any more than you have natural bulletproofing.

Pretending to be invincible is good only for trolling the enemy. The minute you actually believe it, your ass is toast as soon as anyone with the tiniest lick of skill comes at you.

>>19175987
She's bullshitting you. She's petrified of YOU using voodoo on her. But she won't have any fear of using it! The fear schtick is a common ruse to get someone to not expect a certain form of attack.

From this alone, I can tell you to watch out for voodoo attacks first and foremost. This is followed by a warning against dark witchcraft since you've outright caught her showing an interest in that.
>>
>>19175987

Next time you physically feel threatened, say aloud, or in your own mind as clearly as you can;

>contra veil sru draton

Not how it is legibly written, just how it sounds. Thank me later.
>>
>>19177881
Not at all. Just being a retard. Anyhow can we have details on this? I am actually curious.
>>
>>19177897
Alright, calm down, LaVey.

OP, just ignore her. Some of these powers require you to believe in them in order for them to have any effect. These ones are more mind games than supernatural. The other powers don't exist at all. Just let her be, and you should be fine. It doesn't hurt to do a protection spell or something, but personally speaking, you'd be wasting your time.
>>
>>19177937
I mostly agree with you, LaVey up above sounds like he just read babby's first magic book and is super jacked on the possibilities..

Truth of the matter is, the fact that OP knows the likely source of any mal-intent is means the risk is pretty low. If his life starts to fall apart he can the person physically, no magic required.

I won't even comment on magical responses/preparations for OP's problem because this whole thread is a retarded LARP.

Cheers.
>>
>>19177937
My was was a LaVey satanic.
>>
>>19177978
>my ex
kill me now
>>
>>19175944
Don't make threats, you'll come off as the crazy one. The best thing you can do in this situation is have nothing further to do with the girl. Wait until you feel like you've been jinxed and only then consider retaliation. For right now, maybe get yourself an apotropaic amulet (a nazar, a St Benedict medal, something like that). And don't automatically assume that some patch of misfortune is due to your ex unless you have reason to, sometimes things just happen.

If your ex is the kind of bitch you say she is, it's only a matter of time before she burns her new friends. She won't be able to help herself, she WILL do it. They may or may not be willing to help her hex you, but they'll be motivated to hex her when she betrays them. And one of the obvious ways to work against her would be to undo things she may have done to you. So you just have to wait things out. Eventually she'll have better enemies to worry about.

tl;dr Get yourself a protective medal or something, avoid your ex, and wait for this to blow over. Hopefully this will be a useful learning experience for you.
>>
File: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
5Kg7Y04.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>19177927
>not at all
>>
>>19175944
>What should one do to protect against this kind of thing?

realize The Lord's sovereignty over all creation, baptised in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, live your life for god and denounce her practices as foolishness and sorcery.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.