[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the easiest and most harmless entity that can be summoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
whats the easiest and most harmless entity that can be summoned without much effort? i dont have much people to talk to

pic unrelated
>>
>>19175086
I'm not sure if you should go around summoning entities to deal with loneliness, anon. That's not a good way to go around with things.
>>
>>19175086
Buy counter-strike: global offensive, install it, open an offline game, then type "bot_add"
>>
>>19175089
is there any general thing i can summon just to talk to which wont fucking haunt me untill im dead
>>
>>19175094
why did i ever expect an answer, ill go fucking noose myself
>>
>>19175110
Dude, meet a nice girl, groom her, have sex, have a baby. You can't fucking "spawn entities" you mentally ill fuck.
>>
>>19175099
You can try some sort of necromancy to talk to a dead relative/ancestor worship. Other than that I have no idea.
>>
>>19175123
i have a very interesting family tree, how may i go about doing this?
>>
>>19175120
>groom her
Isn't grooming a bad thing?
>>
>>19175120

>groom her
>>
>>19175131
I'm not really qualified to talk about the topic in any meaningful way, so it would probably be a good idea for you to visit the Occultism & Magick general and find some books/ask the experienced people there for guidance. The only vague thing I remember is that your offerings can usually be something simple, like your chosen ancestor's favorite food and drink.
>>
File: 1475344119008.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475344119008.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>19175086
Local nature spirits, if the place isn't corrupted. Be nice to the land and it will be nice back. Many years ago I wanted to an hero. Was homeless, missed my ex and generally felt like shit. Went downtown to my favorite spot by the river. Laid down in the grass and meditated on life and how much I hated mine. I grew up there and loved the place. The land spoke to me and so did the stars and moon in the sky. The grass and trees, everything. The land, water and sky spoke to me and said that even though life is hard most of the time, it gave a shit about me and I'm a part of it. Still alive and no longer homeless.
>>
Get a dog. Or a snake if you're one of those people.
>>
File: 20170618_100942.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_100942.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>
>>19175872
beautiful story mang.
>>
>>19175086
God.

Everything that begins to exist has a cause.

The universe has been observed to have begun to exist.

Therefore the universe has a cause, transcending time and space.

The all-powerful Creator of timespace is the easiest and most benevolent, being the source of all that is good, entity that one can invoke.

Our Father, who art in Heaven...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.