[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell did this end up being? I remember seeing some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6578.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6578.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
What the hell did this end up being? I remember seeing some of the finger family and the Hitler videos but stopped around that time. Can I get a recap?
>>
File: IMG_9617.jpg (16KB, 288x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9617.jpg
16KB, 288x301px
>>19174464
Bumping this, I never got to see the result of all of the confusion surrounding this as well. Completely forgot, cheers OP.
>>
Someone should ask Nightmind to do an update. It was almost a year ago that he covered it the first time.
>>
A.I. going rouge
>>
>>19174464
what the fuck is this?
>>19174772
You sir, have peaked my attention
>>
>>19174814
Supposedly it was some kind of organization experimenting with human/A.I. hybridization. The A.I. lives in the mind of a human and doesn't fully understand what "being human" means, or for that matter, how to even navigate the complexities of the brain fully. It makes the videos based on a warped sense of reality it has learned from digging around in the memories of a host it doesn't understand completely. Now it just makes shitty click bait on you tube to try and conquer the world by brain washing kids.
>>
>>19174968
No, it's some guy who thinks he's an artist who's making weird videos, mentally ill fuck.
>>
>>19174978
>supposedly
That's the story he was asking for senpai. Who cares if its bullshit?
>>
He was doxed as an Indian dude who lives in California abhishek dhariwal
>>
He is still around, the old channel got shut down so everything moved here
https://youtu.be/6v1kiUGQMp8 -
>>
>>19174464
Pretty sure this guy is an actual LARP/spooky experimental art/joke channel. The reason I say this is because he doesn't seem connected to anything else, there's no inhuman proliferation of videos with the same themes as this guy as in the other controversial "children's" videos.

He also doesn't have the artificially inflated amount of views and fake comments on the channels, and, finally, the thumbnails are too creepy for children to click on. Most of the other videos there's a controversy about at least have thumbnails that aren't fully terrifying and look like they could be for kids, even if they include weird stuff (like pregnancy and syringes) (that is, when they don't have outright sexual content, of course)
>>
>>19175583
Yeah and when he came back after the dox he did reupload his old videos but not the ones that got flagged - its not the same anymore and I think he has pretty much lost interest in the project since it was censored - its was pretty much a spoof kids channel that was actually ment for adults - like most content on adult swim
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.