[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'll keep this short and sweet How do I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0419.jpg (78KB, 525x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
78KB, 525x349px
Hey /x/

I'll keep this short and sweet

How do I get rid of this negative energy that I seem to have opened myself to through divination ? I wasn't being smart and cleansing and praying before each reading kind of just did them . Now I think something is in my house and messing with me and my family.

Thanks /x/
>>
Also have to mention I threw my playing cards away I used as div, burned sage through out the house and repeated some Bible verses in Jesus name but it seemed to only briefly work but now it's back .

Not bullshitting with you guys being serious.
>>
>>19173835
Tell them to go fuck with me.
>>
>>19173845
Seriously, I need new friends.
>>
use a ouija board and attempt communication. do close the door afterwards.
>>
>>19173835
describe whats happening
>>
>>19173835
isnt just yor imagination?
>>
>>19173835
You're just depressed because you know in your heart that you're hack fraud.
>>
>>19173835
Firstly, banish. There are rituals to do this, typically the lesser and greater banishing rituals of the pentagrams and hexagrams. The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram will normally suffice, but for stronger forms of negativity, you progress to the greater banishing ritual.

Secondly, if you're a Christian, wear your rosary. Most likely, that energy's latched onto you anyways, so the banishing rituals should get it off before you wear the rosary. Then, start cleansing the house. Frankinsensestarting at the core of where you do your workings, working your way from the farthest corner to the door, then repeat for every room until you work your way to the front door of the house.

And lastly, a drop of tar water on every window cil and the stoop of every door to keep it out. And pray to God that your house is a house devoted to Him.
>>
>>19174054
Frankinsense starting*
>>
>>19173835
Sorry guys I found out how to. I'm Native American and forgot we have strong medicine in our tribe for this stuff.

God bless everyone of you.
>>
>>19173849
You are really starting to bum me out princess...
>>
>>19174167
>Indian princess asking for ways to cleanse her house
>Gets ethnically cleasned instead
>>
>>19173835
Hey op , divination fag here.
What I do is open my windows and let some fresh air in, try also getting out of the room you do the divination most in, burn some sage and be chill .
>stay scoopy
>>
File: discordia.png (474KB, 351x591px) Image search: [Google]
discordia.png
474KB, 351x591px
As a Discordian I never have this problem, Eris allows me to do readings while sitting on the toilet.
>>
>>19173835
Honestly, I doubt the negative energy had anything to do with the divination. You're delving into things you're very clearly scared of, and that fear has a way of calling negativity your way like nothing else.
You shouldn't do a banishing ritual or any kind of ritual for that matter, because if you're scared of divination you're likely scared of magic, and if that's the case you shouldn't be practicing it.
From my understanding you're Christian, so ask a priest to bless you and your home.
If you want to learn about divination and witchcraft you shouldn't do it from a place if fear, let alone practising.
>>
>>19173835
dont use any banishments to clear your room, all the spells ive seen will ony bring a higher level demon/entity
>>
>>19173835

A lithe drink against a devil and dementedness. Put into ale cassuck, roots of lupin, fennel, ontre, betony, hindheal, marche, rue, wormwood, nepeta, hele- nium, elfthone, wolfs comb ; sing twelve masses over the drink, and let the man drink, it will soon be well with him.
>>
>>19176440
>all the spells ive seen will ony bring a higher level demon/entity
That's an absurd claim. OP should however stay away from any spells in general as I already pointed out.
>>
>>19173843
Kek. If you use the Bible without believing you're only making it worse. Demons love to fuck the shit up for those who make that mistake.

Acts 19:13,15-16

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.