[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does reincarnation work in terms of a being's spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: db7rvn0).png (1MB, 1600x1138px) Image search: [Google]
db7rvn0).png
1MB, 1600x1138px
How does reincarnation work in terms of a being's spiritual strength?

Like how demons are more powerful than humans.

how do i gain more power with each death?
>>
>>19173756
Drink lots of horse cum. I've been doing it since the 17th century, and my power level's over 9,000 now.
>>
>>19173756
Power is more derived from knowledge and wisdom used to deny others of whatever they desire. Thats why demons are considered "powerful".

Reincarnating is merely cyclical chances to improve and learn, or falter in ignorance. Dying multiple times doesnt mean you accrue power with each rebirth.
>>
>>19175400
So like Dark Souls III?
>>
>demons are more powerful than humans
u wot m9
>>
>>19173756
Living a worthwhile life and having children. Dont listen to pajeets or new age faggots, you can obly reincarnate in your blood line.
>>
>>19173756
Gain strength in life. Im curious about who I used to be. Many people have told me that I have an "old soul".
>>
>>19173756
Like this:
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg
>>
Demons are not stronger than people they just have a better understanding of spiritual power than most people. Especially now that our societies have become so advanced technologically and let ourselves slip away from true spirituality.

Reincarnation works in lots of ways and its not just down your bloodline because souls can come from any part of existence to be placed in a new body to learn the things they need to learn in that life time.

There is multiple ways to gain power. Either be hateful and controling and slowly twist yourself into a demon who feeds off the pain and suffering of other souls. Or learn enough to elevate your spirit to be a light of its own instead of just looking for other lights to follow behind.
>>
>>19175435
>you can obly reincarnate in your blood line
fake news, take your mcdonalds spirituality and shove it up your ass

>>19176761
>reincarnation works in lots of ways and its not just down your bloodline because souls can come from any part of existence to be placed in a new body to learn the things they need to learn in that life time

W O K E
>>
>>19173756
>How does reincarnation work

it doesn't, because it's not real.
>>
>>19175802
>many people have told me I have an old soul
Palm readers on /x/ rite
>>
>>19173756
We live finite amount of lifes with each life we progress further. So no matter what you do you will die stronger. Also Demons are not stronger than humans its just that humans that still need to have control oversomething in this case demons are not that powerful. Basically if you try to use them they will end up using you, if however you try to love them like everything else you will be at least their equal.
>>
>>19173756
check out tom campbell, he has a based view of reincarnation and "soul purpose". basically your choices in life either evolve you towards a state of lower conciousness entropy (love) or de-evolve you towards higher entropy (fear). your each reincarnation is decided (with input from yourself as well) so that you'll get a high probability to evolve during it, but there's no guarantees, and ultimately it's up to the choices you make with your free will whether you will evolve or de-evolve during any lifetime.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.