[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're insignificant. Meat and bones, we rot and die, death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
60KB, 500x407px
We're insignificant. Meat and bones, we rot and die, death is inevitable, there's nothing after it.
>>
>>19173010
You're very stupid and dont deserve your mind or this thread.
>>
>>19173021
Elaborate
>>
You only have one half of the truth, friend.
>>
File: watts_alan_2.jpg (95KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
watts_alan_2.jpg
95KB, 690x690px
>>19173010
Matter cannot be created or destroyed, merely transformed.

"You" may cease to exist, but all things you are composed of will continue on in some form.

"You" are an illusion. A delusion devised by a cloud of atoms believing themselves to be a single unit. And it's not even that solid of a cloud. You ingest matter to become part of you, and shed other matter. You inhale and exhale oxygen that is part of you, for a time, but then isn't.

I don't suppose there is a point to life. But I don't think there needs to be a point. Just enjoy it. Play the game. Play the part of "you." You've only got a short time to do it, so why not make the best of it?

Do you go to a movie asking what the point is, since it is just a bunch of people pretending to be other people, then it ends and they cease to exist? No. You sit there and enjoy the story.

So enjoy your story, OP.
>>
>>19173010
well then you better get all the shit you wanted to do done before you kick off, yeah?

existence has meaning in and of itself. you are, therefor you do. or don't. it's your thing, after all.
>>
File: 200_s-1.gif (62KB, 394x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.gif
62KB, 394x200px
Titties!
;)
>>
>>19173010
maybe for you there isnt but i got a reputation. survived more than 1 encounter including 2 attempted assassinations on a spectral level

yea some idiots thought they could start WW3 in my front yard. didnt know i spawn doplegangers like its going out of style and some idiot had previously stabbed me with a dagger that was worth more than him and he couldnt get it out of me . some how i "ate" it. pulled it into me and its gone but i spit out something of equal value a sword. one of my dopplegangers defeated something on the level of a arch angel that had come to slay the "imposter"

apparently the locals (ghost) had started referring to me as some kind of false profit. any ways in the confusion the thing didnt notice it hadnt actually killed any of my dopple gangers. they lay on the ground playing dead and they waited for the moment to strike back. when the one with the sword got into position they grabbed onto it and lets just say they wont be showing up looking for trouble again.

i got a trophy i cant see but can feel wrapped around me. i think they flayed the arch angel
>>
>>19174597
Hahahahhaha
What a fucking loser. Fucking roleplaying douche canoe. So delusional and if you were for real you should be destroyed. The fact an archangel wants you dead means you are bad news.
>>
File: 1490676485049s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490676485049s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>19173488

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>19175611

Kyle just forgot his name tag, chill out
>>
>>19173010
>implying you're even remotely significant now
>>
>>19173488
what if we hate our story and hate everything else in the world?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.