[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard people mention that Nazis were involved in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

I've heard people mention that Nazis were involved in the occult, or at least attempted researching it for possible advantage in the war. I am however a bit skeptical on this issue as it seems to go against the whole "Gott mit uns" thing. Does anyone have any good resources where I can read about this?
>>
Blacks = we wuz kings and shit

Whites = We were nordic aliens and scheisse
>>
>>19172808
What does that have to do with the occult? I've heard the Nazis researched flying saucers and shit but that's not what this thread is about.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism

It's actually a pretty comprehensive article on the matter. They were certainly not practicing black magic every saturday and the relationships are a bit complex. A lot of people in the occult/teosophical/mysticism scene in Germany at the time ended up involved in or having ties to the Nazi party. Some high ranking officials had a lot of occult interests.
As the war dragged on and Hitler's mind just went batshit crazy things ended up taking a lot of turns. People in secret societies were sent to concentration camps (including O.T.O members. If I remember correctly there's also OTO members who might have acted as spies for the Nazis as well).

You have to put things into context; the nazi platform depended heavily on a certain "national" narrative, and that narrative was taken from a mix of mythology, teosophy and eugenics.
>>
>>19172842
A good first-hand source btw is Otto Rahn's Lucifer's Court. You get a good idea of what was going on in some of the Nazi intellectual elite's mind at the time
>>
>>19172842
>>19172864
Thanks, much appreciated. I'll check those out.
>>
>>19172821
It had everything to do with the occult cause the nazis thought they were nordic aliens ya dip
>>
>>19172763
Rudolf Steiner.
>>
File: 14649779643620.gif (950KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
14649779643620.gif
950KB, 500x357px
The Thule Society...
>>
>>19172763
This person goes into detail about a past life as a Nazi and occult rituals

My Past Life As A German SS Officer
http://www.oocities.org/waffenss_1944/
>>
File: imperial-treasury-schatzkammer.jpg (22KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-treasury-schatzkammer.jpg
22KB, 337x450px
The Nazis wanted any advantage they could get. This included swiping the Spear of Destiny.

Thing is, though, aside from astrology and misrepresenting Nostradamus prophecies, I don't think they actually managed to do much in regards to the occult. The rest was mostly just symbolic.
>>
File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19172763
Look up Erik Jan Hanussen
>>
File: ssmunich.jpg (268KB, 850x621px) Image search: [Google]
ssmunich.jpg
268KB, 850x621px
>>19172763
They had a lot of members that originally were in the Thule Gesellschaft, and connections to the Vril Society (Maria Orsic, part of the Vril Damen)

Heinrich Himmler for example was very well known for occultism and mysticism, as well as overseeing the operations of the Ahnenerbe
>>
File: Defango.jpg (11KB, 294x176px) Image search: [Google]
Defango.jpg
11KB, 294x176px
>>19173159
Thank god Defango got the spear before the Nazis LOL
>>
>>19172763
They came to Spain on order to search some relics. They were in Montserrat and other places like Toledo. These places are well known by spanish people to be close related to ancient christian relics and powerful relics. Monks in Montserrat didn't allow the nazis to enter the maze of caves that is under the abbey and the nazis, being that powerful, fled scaried. There is some shit under that place...
>>
>>19172763

nigga they made an SS division just for it

look up Anhenerbe and its ties with the black order

Himmler was basically the chief of all of this stuff, and was an occultist himself.
>>
>>19173951
Damn that's cool as fuck. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
Can someone redpill me on the Ahnenerbe? I've heard that they were involved in the occult, but from what I've read they only wewuzzed over some rocks
>>
>>19173770
Dude...
You don't want to be in "les coves de Montserrat". Spooooooky as fuck, seriously. Also there are some closed off crypts. Only the monks know wtf is in them.
>t. Spaniard that has been in them once. Being respectful helps to get an in, and Nazis weren't respectful AT ALL.
>>
File: 1495822201874.jpg (591KB, 616x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1495822201874.jpg
591KB, 616x1240px
>>19172763
Hitler was publicly pro religion. Raised a Catholic. He In private was fond of saying you can either be German or Christian. You cannot be both. Christianity is poison to the German. Christianity wiped out true Germanic Religion etc. I will post sources when I get home
>>
>>19174111
Those sources would be much appreciated. You've piqued my interest.
>>
File: tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo1_500.jpg (87KB, 461x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo1_500.jpg
87KB, 461x580px
>>19174111
*pro Christianity my apologies
>>
File: tumblr_nkzp0byCaA1tl5x3io1_540.jpg (92KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkzp0byCaA1tl5x3io1_540.jpg
92KB, 540x403px
>>19174113
sure thing. I always find it hilarious when they say that Hitler was a Christian and then compare him to stalin the atheist.
>>
>>19174111
I think you mean the whole quote that goes Christianity is poison to the German. The Root cause of empathy ,remorse, pity is a direct result of love your enemy. It has done little but make Germany weak
>>
Any good documentaries on the subject? Preferably available on Netflix or something.
>>
>>19172763
All adults are into the Occult, or they are religious, which is the same thing, kinda.
What's your point?
That they are willing to use any method to beat life?
Wake up kindo, that's what we do, and so will you, if you wanna learn life at a deeper level
>>
>>19174166
What the fuck are you on about? I just want to know about the connection between Nazism and the Occult.
>What's your point?
I don't have one. I asked a question. Are you feeling ok?
>>
What was the Thule Society about anyway?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.