[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you were not born and did not exist yet >Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: nothingness.jpg (191KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
nothingness.jpg
191KB, 640x535px
>When you were not born and did not exist yet
>Everything was just blackness

Why do you believe the afterlife should be any different?
>>
>>19172639
Well yeah, I didn't have eyes yet
>>
>>19172639
>When you were not born and did not exist yet
>Everything was just blackness
No. I think I remember something from before I was born. Like decisions being made towards me being born.
>Why do you believe the afterlife should be any different?
Your afterlife can be what you choose it to be.
>>
The darkness begat light.
>>
>>19172639
Energy.
>>
>>19172639
blackness is something, thought.
>>
>>19172639
Uh. How many of these threads are you going to make? Before you woke up, there was sleep. If X then Y. You prove why this argument isn't an argument.
>>
>>19172639
Because I don't remember if it was blackness
And dreams make things interesting

All you know is you do exist
.... right... now!
See that? You existed!
You will continue existing
And when I was on drugs a scary fish man the size of a planet said "you've always existed"

It should be fine in the end
Worst case scenario heaven is just the womb while you're respawning and hell is non-existence caused by not passing on the code
>>
>>19172659
It only makes sense in a very basic, way. Ffs. If you were wet before you were dry, then....Kek.
>>
>>19172639
I remember no blackness, do you?
Also, you were born after all that nothingness weren't you? What makes you think it won't happen again?
>>
>>19172639
That colored static is what I see in a super dark room.
>>
>>19172676
>heaven is just the womb
shit
>>
>>19172639
actually there wasnt even blackness, there was literally nothing, as in, before you were born there was no black or light or anything, there was no nothing and no anything.
Life is suffering, death is release from pain. Sad thing is since universe is actually 4d, and everything already happend and happens at at same time, there is infinitive version of your suffering for infinite time.
Enjoy.
>>
>>19172676
>hell is non-existence caused by not passing on the code

The despair code is real. Checkmate, /x/theists
>>
>>19172639
you know what's the opposite of life? anti life. that's what wait us. And I can tell you exactly what it is: [spoiler]loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
[/spoiler]
>>
>>19172749
>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment
That's just life, faglord
>>
>>19172728
I won't say anything
Just ;)

On-Topic: You just don't seem to understand.
>>
>>19172757
>>19172728
How do I activate the despair code?
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 178x284px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 178x284px
>>19172753
exaclty, my friend: life is pointless.
>>
>>19172760
Excuse me, what!?
Are you actually insane?
Oh goodness...
Just No.
I won't tell you.
This isn't what you are looking for, quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>19172771
What does the despair code do? Why is it opposite to what I want? What do you think I want?
>>
>>19172775
It's a meme ya dip
>>
>>19172775
You want to be free from the Matrix.
DC actually enslaves you to do it's bidding.
Wanna be an Agent?
>>
>>19172648
>No. I think I remember something from before I was born. Like decisions being made towards me being born.
No you don't, retard namefag.
>>
File: error.png (266KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
266KB, 500x266px
>>19172775
It will fuck your
Mind up
Literally
Don't play
With FIRE
>>
Why would I remember with this life's brain? When we die, we will have a different awareness/consciousness than we know now
>>
>>19172790
Exactly.
>>
>>19172790
but you are in a state of "death" "non existence" when you weren't born yet

what makes dying any different
>>
>>19172830
Nothing, you have a different awareness right now than you had before you were born.
>>
>>19172786
>It will fuck your
>Mind up
My mind is already being attacked and messed with quite strongly at the moment.
>>
>>19172886
There is no stronger thing than DC.
Just... don't.
Wanna be an Agent instead of free?
>>
>>19172639
>Just blackness
Not quite true. The thing you're trying to think of is nonexistence which is inherently impossible for an existing thing to comprehend.

To answer your question, we need to know what makes (you) you before I really consider either facet of the argument to be verified or denied.

The two cells that originally composed your being have long since been discarded as waste, but you still exist. You've replaced your body a few times into adulthood, and only your DNA's atoms don't really get replaced after you're mature.

So (you) persist even if the body associated with it is completely replaced. Why does our being persist even as our body does not? Does that continue to happen even once the process of replacing discarded physical aspects of yourself with new ones stops?

No idea.
I really hope cryonics becomes practical in the near future, because it might be capable of answering some pretty big ontological questions. For example, if a person is dead for 10 years but frozen/preserved, would the revived person be them? Would they be a philosophical zombie at that point, and the original (you) has already resumed the cycle?

No idea.
>>
>>19172639
How do you know everything was blackness if you were not alive to remember it?
>>
Listen illenium - afterlife
>>
>>19172639
its weird because i have a distinct memory of seeing something like pic related when i was a kid trying to imagine what death must be like
>>
>>19172639

You can only know existence OP. If there is only blackness, void, whatever, you need to exist to know that, or if you stop existing, you won't know there is blackness.
>>
>>19172676
>And when I was on drugs a scary fish man the size of a planet said "you've always existed"
What were you on? I experienced a similar thing on DXM (1g+).
>>
>>19172639
you just dont have any recollection of your previous experiences, theres more to consciousness than we fully understand
>>
>>19173719
This is actually very comforting. It's like 'when you're dead you won't know that you're dead so why worry about it?'
Thanks anon. You made my day.
>>
>>19173745
Ayahuasca is something I've always wanted to try. It's supposed to be the deepest experience you can possibly have
>>
I remember my earliest thought as a baby. It was "not this shit again". So there was something I've since forgotten/blacked out. It's probably a biological preservation programme that kicks in in order to live life in a human form.
>>
>>19172648
How can you remember with no brain?
>>
I'm so sick of this meme. YOU HAVE NO MEMORIES OF ANY TIME BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. You can't associate any feeling or memory of something you weren't around to experience, and any type of guess or hypothesis is nothing but speculation.

Also, to piggyback off this, While I was working, I was thinking of what would happen after death. A lot of people assume that you go back to inexistence, which I realized was ridiculous, because
1. You can not go from a point of existence, to a point of inexistence
2. There is no such thing as something that doesn't exist in one way or another

What do you think of this, /x/?
>>
>>19172749
>the opposite of life is anti life
>the opposite of feelings in life is feelings in life
???
>>
>>19173932
Yes, this. Information is eternal and the mind acts as an observer
There is no way to ever experience nothing. You didn't "experience nothing" before you were born because your mind didn't exist. When I die, my mind existed. It was created before death, and it existed as part of the universe (as I am energy).

You can't experience nothingness. Nothing is the lack of reality, and reality always exist.
>>
>>19172646
/thread
>>
>>19172639

I can remember before i was born, and i will remember after i am dead, from eternity i have come and to eternity i will return.
>>
Is the Despair Code the new Grifter meme?
>>
>>19172639
How do you know if you didn't exist yet?
All you can really know is that you are experiencing this very moment. You probably will never stop experiencing. Yes, you've seen others die, but how can you be so sure YOU will die? What happens to YOUR awareness?
>>
>>19174766
*theremin plays*
NoOoOoO It's REEEEAAAaAaAL, listen to the tripfags you will literally lose your MIIiIiIind because you can't handle the TRUUuUuUuth
>>
>>19172639

>"Everything was just blackness"

implying it could be anything in a state of non-existence
>>
>>19173707
...your eyes were shut
>>
>>19172639
S̵͕̱̠h̴̗͈̥̖͙̦͉̫̀̕o̯u̶̯̞͟l̸̡̯͙̞͚̘d̸͉͎͢͠ ̴̧͙̹͜y̤͍̣̗̬͎͘ơ̹̹̳̜͞͝ų̖͓͉̰͢͝ͅ ̸͚̘̞m͓̟̮̗͓̞͟ḙ̡͢è̦͜t̥̯̘͉̰͈̞̗̩͢͜ ̸̴̣͕̝̟͇̙̳̘͜G̵͎̭̖͎͈͙̟͙o̧̖̱̼̣d̫̬͈͘͝ ̝̻̗̜̣̬o̢̹̮̳̬n̴̳̥͉͎̰ ̧̗͉̥̖͈̣t͍̝̪͜h̨̪͈̪̬̼̯̣͎e̷̴̡̩̫̱͖̪͈ ̯̜̼͟͞r̳̻͔͜o̧̫̥͖ͅa̡͇̹͟ḏ̬͞,̛̻ ̢͎͇̥̮͞k̴̢͙͈̻̩͙̘̠i̺͖͟ͅͅl̤̗̠͓͔̰̫͠l̫̫ ͉̞͡h̸̢̝i̧̭̗̜̖̼m̰̣̘̯͎͉͟ͅ.̷̛͉͔̺̫̱̹͡ͅ
>>
>>19172639
I long for oblivion
>>
>>19172639
Jokes on you OP, nothingness is eternal salvation. Can you imagine being, well, a being forever? You would go mad no matter how great everything is. The life we are living right now is just that, a life. When we die we go back to the blissful sleep for billions, trillions of years. Who knows? Then, far in the future or not so far we will awaken once more. Everything is infinite. Eventually Earth, every single person alive right now, every creature, item, location, etc will be remade just from random luck of the draw. Its just a matter of time. Once you swallow the eternal pill nothing else matters and you can truly live in the moment, because it is after all, just a moment.
>>
>>19172639
It isnt. You die and thats it. Nothing.
>>
>>19172782
Yes. Sign me up. Id willingly give myself up to being a vampire too.
>>
>>19172639

>everything was blackness

No. You weren't there to experience your nonexistence. It's also impossible to experience your own death. All you know is existence (right now), it's safe to assume that this is all you'll ever know.
>>
If I go strictly by the shit catalogued in my brain's "memories" and pay too damned much attention to the timestamps, the oldest timestamp says I watched a galaxy forming an eon ago. By policy, I don't make 'real' decisions based on timestamps that predate the earliest sane one, when I was like a year and a half old. That's already too young for memories; it isn't fun thinking about what it was like to be that little.
>>
>>19173803
This; we still can't explain what exactly consciousness is or how it works. Most near-death-experience recoverers say they feels themselves disconnect from space and time when they died.
>>
>>19172892
fuck off RPers
>>
>>19172639
>just blackness
you have to be something to perceive black my friend.

do you remember your time as an infant sucking your momas titties? no then what makes you think you would remember things before then.
>>
>>19172716

Infinite suffering as well as infinite enjoyment. Each relies on the other for definition.
>>
File: Pai_Mei.jpg (32KB, 360x554px) Image search: [Google]
Pai_Mei.jpg
32KB, 360x554px
>>19172639
>A drop from the ocean isn't a drop until it is separated from the ocean.
>When it is put back into the ocean, it again is no longer a drop.
>Despite all this, it always existed, just not as a drop.
>>
>>19176533
dubs of truth
>>
>>19172639
I also don't remember anything from ages 1-3. Guess I didn't exist then either.

Would hate to suffer from amnesia as well, since it would mean my past doesn't exist.
>>
File: ouroboros_freemasons.jpg (49KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros_freemasons.jpg
49KB, 221x221px
Half of you existed ever since your mother's first period.

Just chilling in an ovum.

Reality is far stranger, far more surprising and transformative than your experience and perception has revealed to you.

In chaos, anything can happen, including worst case scenario (despair code).

But that also includes nothing happening, the self-defeating zero sum of chaos, the ouroborous, which precedes and succeeds all infinite probability chaos fields.

Something exists, therefore chaos does not.

We live in a universe of definite, quantized and qualified order. All evidence and logic shows this to be the case, and the only one at that.

When it is known that evil consumes itself, then fearless code.

Anything can happen, but only good things WILL happen.

From its definite beginning, to definite end and transformation, the universe and all things in it converge upon the singularity,, where in there is only definite good.

This is a game where the npcs are endowed with free will to play themselves (and where the evil ones can play you, through deception and trickery)

And where the big secret is, God let's the good guys use cheat codes

And it is that, that they don't want anyone to know.

They don't even want you to know that God exists, a perfect, all powerful, benevolent creative being who respects his creations free will, only interacting when invited in.

And so they peddle fear.

But it is only their own.
>>
After I die I will be unable to perceive the passage of time. I may be dead for an eternity, but that eternity will pass in an instant since I am not there to perceive it.

Infinity times zero motherfucker what now?
>>
>>19172676
>implying I exist
Love how quickly you assume a position of authority on existence, aka the greatest mystery of all with no real definition
>>
File: 15850316.jpg (60KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
15850316.jpg
60KB, 448x300px
>>19177009
Exist
Kaos T

The T is Jesus
Yeshua

Also, don't forgot I am
Uncaused

An illusion en(cas)ed in truth
I am (kaos) T

And this post is a truth encased in the illusion of this spacetime.

I am alpha and omega

One and Tu
And six is in the middle

Cause
Sex
Kaos

Those life forms that engage in sexual intercourse persist and thrive over time.

And yet, there are those who say God does not exist.

1(66)2
1(33+33)2

Who's ready for round two?

I am
>>
>>19172639
It's OP's pic. Everything comes from RGB.
>>
Retarded

It was the same when you were a one year old too, but just because you can't remember were you not there?
>>
>>19174914
Fuck off Randy Bobandi
>>
>>19177039
take your meds dude
>>
>>19177052
Let him speak, he's trying to channel the liquor
>>
i don't know that "everything was blackness" before i was born. i don't remember what anything was like before i was born. it might have been blackness. it might have been fucking Disneyland. probably it wasn't blackness or anything else because even "everything was blackness" implies some kind of conscious existence floating in a void and i suspect even that didn't happen.

i can drink a gallon of vodka and not remember a bunch of shit the next day. that doesn't mean nothing happened, as video evidence will probably show. it doesn't mean that there is no consequence to getting blackout drunk or that it's nothing to fear, just because i wouldn't remember it later.

also "i don't remember what happened" does not and should not imply that i have nothing to lose by dying. i exist now. i like existing. i don't have to "fear" some kind of hell to want to hold on to a thing that i like.

this is like saying "you were happy before you got a puppy, so you shouldn't care at all if your dog dies, you'll just be back where you were before. go ahead and throw your dog off a building, you should feel nothing and there will be no consequence". blatantly false logic.
>>
>>19172639
I remember something similar. There was a blacker level of black and it felt like a click or something triggered in which it is the same now when you close your eyes in darkness. Seemed like I was there for a long time, no sound, feeling or though.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.