[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2012 was supposed to be the end of the Dark Ages. The human race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 06.jpg (200KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
200KB, 800x515px
2012 was supposed to be the end of the Dark Ages. The human race is supposedly going through a shift in consciousness and on a trajectory toward a future Golden Age. Yet the world has never been so full of hate and perversion.

Is this period of utter chaos ultimately going to be good for the human race? How much worse do things have to get before they get better? How long until humanity collectively begins to wake up to higher levels of consciousness like the Ancients had?

Planetary consciousness shift general
>>
My theory is there are just far too many of us. The best thing for the human race would be to reduce our numbers by 90%. As such, this age of hatred and pain is just the beginning of a grand culling.
>>
>>19172453

As it was written, I guess. Didn't the Bible say most of the world would be annihilated and those left behind would get to live in paradise on Earth?
>>
File: oodS2H5.jpg (133KB, 1274x649px) Image search: [Google]
oodS2H5.jpg
133KB, 1274x649px
Apparently 140,000 will be saved but i don't know anon.
2012 was the end of Maya or fear.
2017-33=1984.
>>
Maybe Islam is the answer and the purge is beginning
>>
>>19172592

A terrifying thought

Just imagine if the Muslims are right
>>
The material plane takes a while to catch up.
>>
>>19172427
Uno whats gonna happen
>>
>>19172427
let me tell you hwhut
let
let me tell you hwhut's gonna go down
>>
>>19172427
This
All of
T H I S
>>
bumping for cosmic consciousness
>>
You seriously belief that this world has never been so full of hate and perversion?
>>
File: 1424860872840.gif (370KB, 438x300px)
1424860872840.gif
370KB, 438x300px
You don't seem to understand...
>>
Violence, crime and poverty are the lowest they have ever been.

Sex is not taboo anymore, if that is your problem, I suggest you work out what your problem is, it probably stems from jealousy.
>>
>>19172460
yes only a mere 144,000 (worldwide) supposedly. and the world still hasn't been destroyed so there cant be a paradise yet.
>>
>>19172427
Judgement Day began May 21, 2011.
>>
>>19172471
Maya is illusion, not fear.
>>
>>19173368
Hedonist scum
>>
>>19173368
>Violence, crime and poverty are the lowest they have ever been
Citation needed
>>
>>19173368
Awfully broad generalizations, in respect to the vastness and diversity of, like, the entire world.
>>
>>19172427
I-is that Nuit?
>>
>>19173511
https://www.good.is/articles/closer-to-peace-than-ever

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/12/the_world_is_not_falling_apart_the_trend_lines_reveal_an_increasingly_peaceful.html

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2015/10/04/world-bank-forecasts-global-poverty-to-fall-below-10-for-first-time-major-hurdles-remain-in-goal-to-end-poverty-by-2030

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/amazing-chart-shows-thanks-to-capitalism-global-poverty-is-at-its-lowest-rate-in-history/article/2562224
>>
>>19173992
rekt
>>
>>19172427
The world is full of hate because DARVO. Seriously. Consider whether the people you're told are hateful are actually hateful, or if possibly calling people hateful is used as a way to spread hatred without getting called out.
>>
File: trump takes aim.jpg (123KB, 500x542px)
trump takes aim.jpg
123KB, 500x542px
>>19172427

Has to do with TIMELINEZ

Quantum mechanics, how many possible futures there are that end up with X. That being the destruction of humanity and the victory of the evil forces here (globalists, and their masters).

They were told by their masters that if they didnt Succeed and secure their victory by the 2012 date that their possibilities of achieving victory would flatline.

After Dec 21 2012 there are 0 possibilities in the stack (out of infinite) for the Globalist Cabal to win.

> thats when their Construction Yard got engineer'd C&C style

The reason is because that doorway in time opened up a bunch of avenues for Outside Interference. There were already interlopers here working to surveil and undermine the schemes, but they weren't able to really change much (a few things here and there, but they always faced alot of interference).

Since then Good Guys from the outside have had some real teeth to bite into the enemy here. And big bads that told the Cabalist elite what to do and Had Their Back have been removed from the equation (they lost their protection, they lost their luck/favor).

The Globalists are in denial now and they're making forced chess moves.

It looks like they're getting somewhere with the europe situation but we're at the point where a Big Disaster is going to just knock all the dominoes over and there's nothing they can do about that.

> chaos lays waste to all good plans

Bunch of signs point to Mecca being nuked from what ive pieced together, and I don't think anybody is going to claim responsibility.

Yellowstone may be a thing too, regardless of how many shills step up to say it wont happen for thousands of years. Mother Nature can do whatever she wants.

United States will have martial law, but instead of the globalists being in control, its going to be used as a giant Redpill for the entire population. In the chaos the globalists and anyone else the resistance has dirt on will be hunted down, their money wont mean anything.
>>
>>19172427
You need to start seeing humans irl. The internet is getting worse most of the people I hang out with are making progress while people who are stuck up or dont have the right values are getting karma way faster. Dont know if it was in the 2012 or switching to the Aquarius age more likely that
>>
>>19172427
There was an attempt, I'm not sure whether or not it failed. This is the backlash against those who are left behind.
>>
>>19172427

But it has changed. Liberals have ushered in a new age of awareness and social justice, while our muslim fellow humans are coming into the west and not only enriching us genetically and culturally, but also helping us move forward by tearing down the old metaphorical and literal structures chaining us to a backwards past. We are living the shaping of Heaven.
>>
>>19172603
Actually it happens all at the same time honestly. The lower astral and etheric is still swarming with Archons, demons, parasites, and reptilians.
>>
The Event is the moment of the breakthrough - the moment of liberation. Our planet has been under quarantine status for the last 25,000 years. This status has been imposed upon humanity by the negative ET races. So we have been in a closed system and according to physics a closed system tends to develop entropy, more and more chaos. This is exactly what we have now on this planet.

If you put any living organism in a small box, it will begin to deteriorate and this is what’s happening with humanity -- we have been closed in this small box for too long. So The Event is the moment when this box begins to be opened. The first light begins to shine inside and expose what is there.

Then we have to sort out what is in that box. We have to remove the deformed, deviant parts of humanity. We have to heal the rest of humanity. We have to restore the ecosystem and all this will be done in partnership with positive Light Forces that are now beyond the surface of this planet. They will be behind the scenes. They will not be in the forefront. They will be advisors, teachers, instructors but they will not have an active role at first.

Humanity will still need to learn their own lessons and shape their own destiny. They will have support and guidance, yes, but this will not happen without the active participation of every human being.
>>
>>19177146

Feel the same. It matches with the bible's scriptures that in the end times people will become more perfect.

What you say about karma coming faster is so true.
>>
>>19172427
The Mayan calendar truely holds a special message. Remember it started around 3.000BC, and has now ended around 2000 AD. What happened 3000BC? Men started to build cities, form empires, and learn to write. So the beginning of this cycle truly marks a total new level of civilization. What happened around 8000BC, when the cycle before ours ended? Humans learned how to grow crops and the first settlements emerged. What happened in the cycle before that, e.g. 13.000BC? The ice age ended and modern humans spread across the world. As you can see, the Mayan calendar does indeed predict crucial changes for human civilization. What is this new cycle going to be about? What is the big change? Probably arrival of an artificial super intelligence, that will catapulte humans into a truely new age.
>>
Superintelligent AI may prove to be our saviour.

Ultimately the truth will set us free, to quote the proverb, and the internet is a big, but inefficient, truth finding machine. As its efficiency improves exponentially, then we'll start seeing remarkable positive results.
>>
>>19177146
Backwards. The internet is getting better, but irl people keep racking up karma in service of false gods (statism, globalism, corporatism, and other methods of reducing valuable individuals to components in a horrible molochian machine).
>>
I think this ride is just getting started, and maybe we'll get to see some major fireworks before the end of the year, but what do I know? I just spend every day hoping to see the next interesting thing go down. Also what the fuck is going on with the changes of luck or karma seemingly monkey wrenching these cabalist mother fuckers?
>>
>>19177747
I've been saying this for years.

3114bc cuneiform
2012ad social networks

Me and you, we'll fight this together.
>>
File: JajO7.gif (416KB, 245x182px)
JajO7.gif
416KB, 245x182px
>>19172427
>"supposed to."
According to whom?
>>
>>19172427

I take it you'd be sur[rised on "how much worse" things could get.

We have some issues. But this is a safe time to be alive.
>>
>>19173368
Roastie or faggot? Tough call.
>>
>>19172427
We're in the transition period, the transition is the most turbulent.
>>
>>19172460
Just powerful families, politics and some others with enough money
>>
>>19177625
Muslims are the backward past you fucktard...get enough of them and guess what? You sjw faggots are taking a flight off a roof...the cognitive dissonance is just fucking astounding w you types...hopefully you are just baiting
>>
>>19180248
Roastie for sure. Faggots aren't insecure about being called sluts.
>>
>>19180248
kekekek
>>
>>19181352
I think he was being ironic. I hope he was being ironic. Hard to tell on /x/ sometimes.
>>
>>19172599
is there a different interpretation of the word of jesus/book revelations in the koran? anyone?
>>
Are niggers in Africa also having a conciousness shift?
>>
>>19180248
Some straight men do get laid too you sperg.
>>
>>19172427

>human race

There's your problem.

You'll never have harmony with several competing dominant cultures. Waa single culture, you'll still have problems from time to time.

It's life.
>>
>>19183369
They aren't defensive about it.
>>
>>19172427
>2012 was supposed to be the end of the Dark Ages. The human race is supposedly going through a shift in consciousness and on a trajectory toward a future Golden Age. Yet the world has never been so full of hate and perversion.

Think about how wind comes to be. Think about how fluid moves through a membrane, or how heat is conducted.

Air moves from high pressure areas to low pressure areas. Fluid diffuses through a membrane to equalize pH. Heat energy travels from the hot to the cold until neither exist.

Everything that changes changes in the interest of equality, parity, homogenization.

Imagine a planet where the barometric pressure is uniform. Imagine the climate. Imagine uniform humidity. Imagine the biology of an organism with uniform pH. Imagine the vacuum of space when all energy is equally dispersed, all matter distributed so evenly that gravity is uniform.

This is how the universe ends. This is the only way the universe can end, logically, ultimately. The only way it can all stop is if it all has nowhere to go. Every principle, every abstract, every variable equally distributed perfectly until nothing moves and nothing changes.

Imagine soviet bread lines.

Conflict is not the enemy. Disparity is not the enemy. Disparity is the prerequisite for progress, for achievement, for happiness. Conflict is life. Death is peace.

The instant we achieve singularity is the instant we create ourselves to rectify it.

This is my villain speech, use it as you will.
>>
>>19172427
It was the beginning of the Kali Yuga.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.