[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"God is the source of all; therefore, he is the source of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

"God is the source of all;
therefore, he is the source of evil."

How do you perceive God? How do you picture him/her?

I imagine him smaller than an atom and more influential than a supernova.

Abrahamics need not apply.
>>
Unfathomable singularity of all polarities
The one that begets all, is in all, and is all
>>
>>19172240
God could very well be the 'observable universe'
>>
It's literally everything, so yeah that statement is true.

But you can't know joy without sorrow, light without dark, etc etc
>>
>>19172240
This always depends on your religion/philosophy, OP.
And your view will always seem more truthful than anyone else's because that's what you believe. I try to stay away from religion and understand the universe on a science-metaphysics approach... in the end, your god is what you make of it, what you shape according to your own beliefs.
But if you ask me... This >>19172255
(Hermeticist here)
But it's best not to dwell on it or you'll attract the fedoras.
>>
>>19172240
Still I think that evil is a piece of God that went sour.

Then again that is the nature of all things.
What goes up. Must come down.

God is chaos. From him all things were born. Even order cannot come from nothing.
>>
>>19172240
Actually negativity is a cosmic anomaly created by Fallen Archangels from the Andromeda galaxy who chose to cut themselves off from God, and so became Archons, who then genetically engineered various races with their DNA, Draconians, Reptilians, Zetas, etc.. Currently they're holed up here so we're the center of negativity and the last place in the galaxy to be liberated.
>>
God knows only good can make us happy.
Human says "no way I want to see for myself"
God says "ok" and then evil is allowed.
Earth becomes a sort of school aka Hell where we get to experience the consequences of both good and evil throughout multiple lives. God already knows that ultimately each of us will want what God wanted in the first place, which is a world where evil can't happen. He knows we'll have this opinion because we were made in its image. He lets us go through his thought process so we don't keep the doubt that it might have been better with the freedom to do evil. Basically we're on the beta version of Earth.
>>
>>19172295
I'd argue that what we would perceive as chaos is actually order when you "zoom" out your scope of looking at things

To try and explain what I'm saying, I'll use a shotty example

Let's say some kid is using a magnifying glass to burn ants.
From the ants perspective, it's chaos, as fire is shooting from the sky and smiting other ants, but from the kids perspective, he knows, more or less, that the sun rays are being amplified through the glass and burning the ants.

Or think back to before astronomy was, more or less, common knowledge. The people would see the planets moving the sky, for example Pluto.
Pluto takes several human lifetimes to go full revolution, so somebody might see Pluto and think that' it's just moving randomly across the sky, but over the course of history, people realized there was an order to it's movements.

I'd apply say this is true for all things in life.
>>
>>19172302
BULLSHIT
>>
I Am Lust
>>
>>19172340
I am Wox
>>
>>19172314
>God says "ok" and then evil is allowed
therefore he is the maker of bad
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>19172240
>>
>>19172430

Go take your adderall so you can gather enough mental focus to read the full post.
>>
File: 14296416719622.jpg (36KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
14296416719622.jpg
36KB, 396x385px
>>19172240
>Abrahamics need not apply
Good Lord you're such a fedora
>>
File: 6FV4N2Wf.png (6KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
6FV4N2Wf.png
6KB, 291x173px
>>19172240
All the "real" Abrahamics find out God is Pantheistic.
It's still Abrahamic.
>>
File: clip_image002.jpg (31KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image002.jpg
31KB, 540x533px
>>19172240
*Triggered*
Fedora
>>
>>19172240
>him
Yeah, you don't know jack shit
>>
>>19172240
The law of One explains this. Sort of like >>19172255

All is one. The one enters the illusion of separation to know itself. Both polarieties (service to others and service to self/evil) are correct, since serving the self is also serving the creator in one. But it is "false" because it denies the creator in others, so it has to switch before entering unity again. I'm explaining badly, but that's the idea. Portions of the creator experiencing itself through free will, which includes the idea of self over others, or evil.
>>
I have the same perception; if he's supposed to be everything then he is evil and good, ugly and beautiful for he created those things. I believe the Bible says ( correct if I'm wrong) that he creates us as he is, of his own image. Seeing how we humans are big examples of diversity and duality, to me that means God/The creator is fact the devil too ( when it comes to the guidelines the bible pushes of evil and good)
>>
>>19172469
>>19172483
>Fedora
how so?
>>
>>19172562
>>19172559
>llresearch.org
>lawofone.info
>>
One day a thing was looking at all his atoms lined up in a perfect symmetrical grid
They've always been symmetrical
Then his girlfriend came in and rearranged everything
The atoms do want to hold still because the power of electron sex won't allow it
so he had to improvise
He's not good at improvising
so he asks his son what to do
the son was about to ask what the hell hes supposed to be doing
In general
It then realizing what's happening and that things exist again says "shit"
And it was spoken
>>
I adapt Carl Gustav Jung's stuff about the archetypes with paganism and deism
If the Gods have an actual "form" then it is as they are in their archetypical form (Supreme God King is an old wise men like Odin and Zeus, Goddess of nature is a beautiful healthy woman, God of war is a masculine and big man, etc.)
>>
>>19172240
God is the entity that first became self-aware. Our realm is a simulation and the position of each particle in our world is updated according to rules set by God.

>he is the source of evil.
Not quite however I suspect that there may be some influencing of will by God.
>>
File: why.png (281KB, 1443x838px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
281KB, 1443x838px
pic very related
>>
>>19172240
There is another and that is the source of all evil.
>>
>>19172240
I picture god as the abrahamic version, a man with an unfathomable presence and an image which he created man from. If I was to assume he looked like us, I would imagine a bearded man with compassionate features
>>
he is a shitty excuse for a lesser deity that gets off killing torturing and forcefully subjugating everyone who refuses to except him as there lord and captor
>>
>>19172240
God is the rainclouds
>>
>>19172469
>>19172483
>>19172562
>>19173092
What part of "no desertcucks allowed" did you failed to understand?
If you still worship the kike on a pike, the jew world order or the pedophile goatfucker you should get out of /x/ and learn more before you post
>>
the very definition of god is something man cannot perceive, fathom, or even begin to understand
all mighty, all knowing, all powerful, much greater than the sum of all the books ever written, much less that bullshit edited to death one (((they))) push onto the public to try and keep us in line
if there is a god, he rewards the warriors of light who use their strength and witts to better mankind, and punishes the wicked cowards who manipulate and restrict
>>
File: yourmomshole.jpg (38KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
yourmomshole.jpg
38KB, 477x637px
>>19172240
>>
>>19172430
If you shoot a man with a gun's fault, is the gun the maker of evil or is it you?
>>
>>19172240
Evil doesn't really exist, all that exists is whatever the creator (you) wants to experience.
>>
>>19172240
God is a super relaxed and detached paradox
We're in deep so shit looks weird to us
>>
File: o-THE-MATRIX-facebook.jpg (862KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-THE-MATRIX-facebook.jpg
862KB, 2000x1000px
Technology is our god
>>
>>19172240
A supernova isn't that big
>>
God is a busy nigga doin big thangs.
>>
A common house cat is a pet that will curl up on your lap and purr with love but to the mouse the cat is the devil that does unspeakable acts to them. It is all perception.
>>
>>19172240
I see god as the unity of everything and the void. So, yes, I see god as also being the source of evil and pretty much everything else. Except I don't see THE god as being sentient in the same way we are. God is more of a force of nature than a thinking being. But I think we can comprehend and deal with tiny fractions of god, or rather shards of it. Which I see as all the various gods, demons, angels, etc. These are just smaller fractions of that greater god that the human mind can understand and deal with.
>>
>>19172295
>a piece of God that went sour
>>19172302
>a cosmic anomaly created by Fallen Archangels

THIS

EVIL IS NOT NATURAL OR NECESSARY YOU FUCKING EDGY SATANISTS
>>
>>19174480
>evil is not natural or necessary

First off, everything is natural and necessary. Believe it or not, the physical world is perfect. Anything that is possible happens and anything that is impossible does not happen.

This being said, "evil" doesn't even exist in reality because it is a purely subjective concept. There is no such thing as "objective evil" because what is defined as "evil" is entirely up to a subjective observer.
>>
File: Krsna.jpg (316KB, 633x850px) Image search: [Google]
Krsna.jpg
316KB, 633x850px
This is what God looks like.
>>
>>19172240
>Abrahamics need not apply

lols good luck without us
>>
I can comprehend God and his masterplan.

It is not beyond the scope of human beings to some degree.
>>
>>19172240

Romans 9. God loves one unborn twin and hates the other before they even got a chance to live.
>>
There is no good or evil. First understand that, then try to picture god.
>>
>>19174690
objective evil = the principle of subjective evil
>>
File: Krishna cowherd boys.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna cowherd boys.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>19172240
This is what I see when I think of God.
>>
>>19172240
>How do you perceive God?
Look in the mirror and you will find God. It's not the man you see in the mirror but what is seeing the mirror.
>>
File: Lord Chaitanya as Radha-Krishna.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Chaitanya as Radha-Krishna.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
And this.
>>
File: Pancha-Tattva.jpg (602KB, 1070x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pancha-Tattva.jpg
602KB, 1070x768px
And often like this.
>>
>>19174902
gay
>>
File: vrindavan grove.jpg (284KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
vrindavan grove.jpg
284KB, 1024x768px
And this is what I saw and took a picture of when I felt God's presence before me in Vrindavan. I will meditate on this sometimes.

>>19174909
If only. Gay would mean I actually felt an attraction toward Lord Chaitanya instead of forcing my mind to meditate on God.
>>
>>19174726
t. Muhammad Akbaristien
>>
File: Odin.jpg (460KB, 759x890px) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
460KB, 759x890px
>>19174702
>>19174848
>>19174867
>>19174902
>God looks like some unused Beatles cover
Wrong
>>
>>19172430
Darkness isn't a measurable thing because it's only an absence of light.
>>
File: 1451543045285.png (183KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451543045285.png
183KB, 392x500px
>>19172240
>"how do your perceive god"

he already showed himself to us
>>
>>19172240
GOD = Gold Oil and Drugs
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.