[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
First of all, sorry about the anime image, didn't find anything related but this Fate guy. I'm talking about Diarmuid, a legendary warrior of the Fenian Cycle in irish mitology. He was know to be a Fianna warrior who was "cursed" by a beautiful lady in woods. He was cursed with a Geas, some people call it a blessing and some people call it a curse. His Geas was a curse hide in a beauty mark near is right eye. That mark made women to fall in love with him. He died because he failed to the curse and others failed him. The thing is: I have a beauty mark in my right eye, it isn't a born beauty mark. I have some kind of "curse". I don't remember any very strange girl but I remember 2 or 3 that were strange. The curse I'm saying is that when a friend meets a girl, to be partners or things like that, when he introduces her to me, in the next days the break. It doesn't late one week. That thing only happens if the girl stares at me or I stare at the girl. It's fucking creepy, I'm not a monster, I'm like a 7/10. How could I know if I have a Geas? Is there any way to get rid of? I mean, the beauty mark is awesome but not the "curse". I want to meet the fucking god or goddes and beat him/her for giving me that fucking thing.
>>
Im going to dump because it was early in the morning when I posted...
>>
>>19171563
This bitch looks like a discount Aizen
>>
File: Cava6CL.jpg (59KB, 512x512px)
Cava6CL.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>19171563
Nigga, you serious right now?
>>
You're such a faggot OP.
>>
A geas is like a limitation for a badass power or ability.
Usually only certain people had it, who were legendary in some way.
>Achilles's heel
>Cu Chulain and dog meat
>Cú Roí and his many attributed geas which only blathnath and ferchertne knew.

Many many other accounts in time and history as well. I doubt if you would be some type of re-incarnation, if you are implying that, but even then, I doubt the trait would carry over.

Maybe you just have a certain air of confidence. It could be a myriad of things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.