[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Disney trying to hide with River Country and Discovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

File: discovery island.jpg (167KB, 1212x721px) Image search: [Google]
discovery island.jpg
167KB, 1212x721px
What are Disney trying to hide with River Country and Discovery Island? Employees, even ones high up, face immediate termination if caught there, and guests face life time bans.
>>
File: River Country 2017.jpg (962KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
River Country 2017.jpg
962KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Childs, killing, rape, sex, perversion, rituals.
>>
Place is contaminated and the island is full of snakes
>>
Ghosts ... Demons ... Rituals for satan.
>>
>>19171533

When I first looked at this picture it looked like a big fat nugget of weed.
>>
>>19171533
>What are Disney trying to hide with River Country and Discovery Island?

Nothing

>Employees, even ones high up, face immediate termination if caught there, and guests face life time bans.

No they don't.
>>
>>19171632
Okay disney pedo
>>
>>19171632
Yes they do
>>
Well, it has a bunch of unsafe dilapidated rides and buildings, a flesh-eating bacteria in the water, and is probably infested with alligators and other hardcore shit.
>>
>>19171613
That's it!
They're growing weed there
Dank Mickey Kush
>>
The island was closed to cover up some sort of "incident" that killed a few people. Now, it's used for occult purposes.
>>
>>19171533
Flesh eating bacteria
>>
>>19171533
Discovery Island's resources were moved to Animal Kingdom when it opened making the old park pointless. Some snakes got out in the move and have infested the island. On top of that there are alligators in the lake system that get on the island. There is no official supervision and Disney staff rarely go out there making it unsafe for guests which is why no one is allowed out there.

The water park got closed because of flesh eating bacteria. The park is now overgrown and inhabited by local wildlife. Some of the pools and machinery are still present and pose a risk to people if not supervised.

There is no conspiracy, Disney just doesn't want you to go to either place so your retarded ass can't sue when something bad happens
>>
>>19171613
Huh. You're right, it does look like weed.
>>
>>19171867
the death was in 1980, the park didnt close until 2001
>>
File: TBC.jpg (14KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
TBC.jpg
14KB, 570x570px
Those are just Urban Legends:
The truth is...
>>
A Frenchman I believe went there and took pictures. It is full of jars with dead animals in them.
>>
>>19171533
There were some endangered species on that island. That's probably why they don't want people going there.
>>
>>19171684
Wow that sounds brutal. They should open it up again.
>>
>>19171533
Pedo island? Ritual sacrifices?

Ronald Bernard talks about child sacrifices made by the elites

https://youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw?t=1492
>>
>>19171533
Pedophilia, rituals, human trafficking.
>>
File: 69932.jpg (529KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
69932.jpg
529KB, 2048x1536px
>>19171684
Isn't there pic related too
>>
>>19172088
Gonna need a link to that.
>>
>>19171648
Well now you have me convinced

That which can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof
>>
>>19171533
Darma Initiative
>>
>>19171576
This.
But /x/ is full of scizoids, so of course everyone will ignore you and jump right over to aliens and ghosts being the reason.
>>
>>19172153
Not the same poster but I googled it because I love ppl http://shaneperez.blogspot.hu/2009/12/discovery-island.html?m=1
>>
>>19171757
>>19171867
not quite. it's naegleria fowleri, the brain-eating amoeba. MUCH worse than necrotizing fasciitis, with an upwards of 95% case fatality rate for primary amoebic meningoencephalitis (or PAM) which is the resultant condition of pathogenic n. fowleri infection.
>>
>>19171533
Why would they not fire/ban people for going somewhere they're not supposed to?
>>
>>19174758

Because everything needs to be a conspiracy, no matter how mundane
>>
>>19172126
Oh dang I remember reading about these guys in a Cracked article way back
>>
>>19171533
Shut up, Slimebeast.
>>
>>19172088
I remember seeing this too. Was it Vice?
>>
>>19171613
Yup same
>>
File: disc2.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
disc2.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
>>19172642
Nice, thanks for the link. I'm having a bit of trouble believing his story so far but it's an interesting read.
>Disney seems to like keeping all the lights on even in their abandoned properties in order to give the impression that they are still functional. A bit eerie, but we continued anyways.
Who replaces the bulbs? Why waste the electricity?
>>
>>19175003
>Who replaces the bulbs?
There's enough lights that the bulbs that do burn out don't really matter

>Why waste the electricity?
It's a billion dollar company

The lights were eventually all turned off a few years ago anyway.
>>
Easiest Answer? Law suites. It costs money to keep one of those places opperational, much less up to basic safety code.

Water, gas, electric. Making sure walkways are clear and sinkholes aren't forming. It's a fucking swamp afterall.

Most likely, disney doesn't want to pay more than the bare minimum for that shitty site, which means alot of crap that, if someone were to go there and get themselves fucked up cause they slipped or got septis from a getting splashed with stale water or something, Disney would have to shell out; at least to settle out of court.
>>
did anyone else see the body a 2:10?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHU5WWsCAV0
>>
>>19171648
Sounds like a razor with no proof behind it.
>>
>>19171533
there is a local flesh eating bacteria got some of the same type down in the bayou tons of snakes and other shit overall it was a legal nightmare.
>>
>>19175301
Holy shit! Might be a dummy, though.
>>
>>19175301
>>19175559
dummy is prolly the easiest answer
how would this guy not have noticed?
>>
>>19175572
>>19175559
>>19175301
Put it on fullscreen and you can see where the outlines on the attachable limbs are. Creepy af that they'd just leave it lying like that tho
>>
>>19171576
Contaminated with what? Snakes are not a reason to fire high ranking employees, so this is important
>>
>>19176302
There are several full explanations in the thread, read you dirty cunt.
>>
>>19172126
wtf is this ?
>>
Nothing mysterious, let me assure you.
>>
File: nathanexplosion.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nathanexplosion.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19171684
That's... pretty fucking metal
>>
>>19176335
Username checks out, this guy's legit.
>>
>>19175301
HOLY FUCK
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GmjNTxr1T4
This is literally the only video exploration of Discovery Island, and one of only a couple of trips out there.
This is a very important video.
>>
>>19172124
Or brain eating aboneba
>>
>>19175301
Yeah, that's a dummy. You can tell from how the legs bend.
>>
>>19176715
Can vouch. Can tell from having seen many dummies before, and from some of the joints.
>>
Does anyone have the archive for that Disney thread we had? The one about all the spooky shit in the park, the woman who worked there and the haunted parts?
>>
>>19172000
Is this a JOJO reference?
>>
>>19171545

River country with typhoon lagoon? I was there is the 80s desu. Prob just closed now
>>
>>19172126

>brain eating clown virus

thats beyond fucked up
>>
>>19175301
this is actually really based
thats a brave guy

anyway was curious as to if they worry about the amoeba possibly contaminating other water sources? if thats legit

also there are tons of rumors and legends about disney parks being occultic and stuff and i remember reading the one about deborah gail stone being the first major sacrifice or something
that was disney right?
>>
>>19171533
they don't want people being eaten by alligators, i think that's pretty obvious

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/index.html
>>
he has a discovery island vid as well
the cages are creepy af
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GmjNTxr1T4
>>
>>19176329
brain eating virus. found in water, goes through your nose and just eats your brain
>>
>>19176302
bacteria. And snakes are venomous. That area fits 100% of the required reasons to be restricted to public and staff for safety.
Employees have fucking rules man, if you work for a big company and they say don't go there or you're fired, well, don't go there. or you're fired.
If employees are forbidden to go there for safety reasons, and yet still go there despite warnings could lead to other people going there too, thus leading to morons suing disney because relatives died for being stupid cunts.
>>
>>19171613
This is correct.
>>
File: 1497854088336.png (557KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497854088336.png
557KB, 720x561px
>>19174538
>>
>>19174901
kek'd
>>
File: thenandnow5.jpg (165KB, 640x1073px) Image search: [Google]
thenandnow5.jpg
165KB, 640x1073px
former WDW cast member. i did a lot of research on river country when i was working there because i thought it was really cool.

there's a bunch of contributing factors as to why it closed, but the main reasons come down to safety and the park itself being outdated.

the imagineers, for ~aesthetic~ purposes, filtered natural water into the parks, which led to the problems with bacteria. also, the park was pretty "high thrill" at the time; it wasn't meant for weak swimmers, which led to some accidents and drownings.

the park could also only accommodate about 4-5,000 people per day, which isn't very efficient by disney standards, and being nestled right in the fort wildneress campgrounds it was kind of hard/annoying to get to. by the time typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach opened (with more accommodation and better attractions), guests had better options for water parks and attendance dropped significantly at river country.

animal kingdom actually has a crocodile on display whose former home was discovery island; his name is marley, he's about 60 years old and he was a rescue from jamaica.
>>
>>19171533
What is your obsession with the Forbidden Island of Mystery?
>>
>>19178165
>filtered natural water into the parks

absolute MAD MAN
>>
File: billy-bat-4.jpg (171KB, 540x825px) Image search: [Google]
billy-bat-4.jpg
171KB, 540x825px
>>19171533
>>
>>19178183
lol'd
>>
>>19178165
Any spooky Disney stories castanon
>>
File: IMG_2233.jpg (23KB, 337x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2233.jpg
23KB, 337x346px
Napalm that mf until it looks like a hockey puck. It'll fix the snake issue or whatever.
>>
File: argument.png (71KB, 223x218px) Image search: [Google]
argument.png
71KB, 223x218px
>>19176302

it's used as a deterrent. "don't go here or you will be fired" is just like being fired from a construction site for not using the proper safety equipment. nobody wants to employ a walking liability who has a problem listening to authority
>>
>>19171533
They're trying to hide their risk of litigation by keeping employees and guests from stepping on rusty nails or drinking unsanitary water.
>>
>>19177973
>>19176682
>>19175301
?
>>
>>19172642
>http://shaneperez.blogspot.hu/2009/12/discovery-island.html?m=1

There were alligators, so he decides to swim
>>
>>19171533
Former Disney employee here. My boss in Magic Kingdom was a pretty chill guy and I talked with him about it once. He said that Discovery Island is closed because it poses a threat to the life of guests. The abandoned structures are extremely unsafe due to decay and a lot are just unfinished. There's also a flesh eating bacteria in the water there that has apparently killed several park employees. Yes, workers get fired for going there but I never heard about lifetime bans for guests. Either way, that sounds reasonable. The place is a death trap.

>>19171749
Disney is a greedy, evil, Jewish as fuck corporation but they don't do any occult shit. Maybe the higher ups in their free time, but none of that shit is in the parks. But yes, people have died from the bacteria in the water. I was told that over three dozen employees became extremely ill and that Disney covered it up.

>>19171757
Yep.

>>19171867
I'm sure there's also chemical contamination. A lot people don't think about it but those rides require lots of harsh industrial chemicals to clean and maintain. I'm talking 50 gallon drums of black sludge used to grease moving parts and cleaning solution that has to be kept in containers with special lining because it eats through metal in less than a week.

>>19175003
They use bulbs that can stay on for years at a time. There are thousands of bulbs in the parks, do you think that they change them all once a month or something? As far as the electric bill goes, Disney is so huge that it's not even pocket change to them.

>>19178429
Not him but there are hidden rooms. A lot of them are just walled off, unused rooms, but there are tons of them. There are tunnels under the parks, and you can access some of those blocked off rooms from the tunnels. Mostly just used as storage, so not that spooky. But I was always told to stay out because you can get lost down there and there's a lot of live electrical lines right overhead, so it can be dangerous.
>>
>Employees, even ones high up, face immediate termination if caught there

If they're not suppose to be on condemned/under construction property.

>Guest face life time bans

Yeah, because those guest are literally ignoring either a "keep out" sign or are taking a personal boat out on private property to sneak around.

The only thing Disney's hiding about Discovery Island is that they don't know what the fuck to do with it.
>>
>muh flesh eating bacteria
They weren't closed because of that, it was all economics.

Discovery Island was a "half day" attraction, so guests would have to way up spending half their day there, which overall meant lower attendance, versus the cost to maintain, run, and staff it. They opened the new animal park which didn't need a boat to get to, so it made the island redundant.

Same basic deal for River Country, they opened a bigger and better water park, factored in cost/maintenance/staff/etc. There were also new laws introduced which would have factored into it, about using river water and shit like that, but again, this comes down to money, plus the overall aging of the park.

Now the flesh eating bacteria, it may have played a small role, but it was more about money. Also I believe only 1 person ever died as a possible result of the bacteria.
>>
>>19180309
I got an idea for them. Send bad people to the island and make some TV show out of it.
>>
>>19180315
>Also I believe only 1 person ever died as a possible result of the bacteria.

Ha! A lot more than that, champ.
>>
>>19180322
[citation needed]
>>
>>19180325
I'm sure you need Wikipedia citations for everything yes
>>
>>19171613
Same here
>>
File: IMG_2985.png (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.png
149KB, 750x1334px
Topic related. Pic related just tweeted this. May be nothingburger, but they have put forth a lot of documentation on their mega-LARP.
>>
>>19172312
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>19172116
Your on the right track. I'll give you a hint on how the world works. Look into the mystery religion, it's been continued and kept secret by the Freemasons illumanti, the elite, whatever you want to call it. They worship baphomet, but many are kept ignorant of it.
If you look into pizza gate, and see the people involved, very high up people. Look into why they have pedophilia, they are used for sacrifices and rape and programming.
A look of secerts were leaked but a lot of disinfo as well.
See how the elites are either Jewish or connected, that's a front for Zionism, which is a front for the synagogue of Satan, the mystery religion.
Look into the Talmud, look through the shills and try to get a look into what they believe.
It's all connected.
The operate by symbols, the occult just means hidden. They have done such a good job of brainwashing the masses, they are coming closer and closer into the spotlight. See any video of spirit cooking, and now look at the Katy Perry video, it don't even try to hide it.
From a 1871 letter by head Freemason Albert pike, he outlined the three world wars, ultimately to have a new world.order and to destroy all religious especially Christianity and bring out the Luciferian Religion.
This made me wonder, if they believe in Satan and hate Christ, is Chirst and God real. I have a huncing it is.
But be aware, the inflitrate everything, most pastors and big religions are in on it. The closest you can get to the true word of God is the King James Bible. People who bash it, see where they are funded, follow the money, it all.leads up to (((them)))
>>
File: IMG-20170615-WA0001.jpg (180KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170615-WA0001.jpg
180KB, 736x538px
>>19172116
Also adding to my post, if you think I'm crazy. Walt Disney was a 33 degree Freemason, the highest you can achieve. Lower degrees are kept out of the loop and he was probably a pawn for some one else as well. They have Masonic lodges at Disney and have 33 club. If you ever seen a "Disney illumanti exposed" vid, there's a lot of truth to it. They try to make humor out of situation to make truthers seem crazy. Buzzwords now are conspiracy theorist and fake news.
Good luck anons, I was an atheist before going down this rabbit hole now am a follower of Christ.
Another thing that has merit is flat Earth. Look at the moon landing, what Stanley Kubrick hid in films, and see the fuckups in cgi Nasa has for ISS and never showing us a real photo. I don't know what the world is, but it's probably not a globe
>>
>>19178102
>Employees have fucking rules man, if you work for a big company and they say don't go there or you're fired, well, don't go there. or you're fired.
there's an entire wing of the building i work in that has this rule.
>>
>>19180412
Yeah cause retards like you just say dumb ass random shit and pass it off as fact
>>
>>19181917
>Freemasons

larpers with a grandiose fabricated history.

>baphomet

literally Muhammad
>>
File: literalshills.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
literalshills.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
>>19182107
I don't care what you choose to believe or not. I only try to help people out of my own good will. Keep an open mind and research things for yourself, follow the money.
>>
I am pretty sure it's closed down because that girl died from the flesh eating amoeba that was in the water, and Disney realistically can't do anything about bacteria in the surrounding water, so they just closed it down.
>>
>>19171613
Holy shit me too lol
>>
>>19182038
your doing the same shit as him idiot
>>
>>19171533
There is literally a deadly bacteria on Discovery Island and a shit ton of poisonous snakes. It's not a secret. It wasn't well planned.
>>
>>19174538
You a fucking biologist or something?
>>
>>19182716

>you're

Spell properly, fucking moron.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.