[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive wanted to unleash Satan upon this realm so he could bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 88665-95793-satan.jpg (80KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
88665-95793-satan.jpg
80KB, 400x560px
Ive wanted to unleash Satan upon this realm so he could bring all non-believers down to hell where they will rot for eternity. If anyone has any tips, it would aid me greatly.
>>
>>19170512
too late, already here.
>>
Stop role-playing, besides this already happens when you die if you believe in abrahamic religions and, Demons are not physical beings they exist without form.
>>
>>19170512
He's already here.
>>
That'd be great if you didn't
>>
Dont do that. Just live your life. Things are good here, dont be bitter.
>>
>>19170512
This "realm" could be a lot worse. We're fine.
>>
>>19172205
OP is objectively guilty of at least one of the Deadlies, if not more.
>>
>>19170512
he's already from 80 years or so, this is the year he will be bring back to hell.
source: emmerich.
>>
Protip 1: Get less edgy
Protip 2: Grow older than 13
Protip 3: Uninstall Internet pls
>>
File: 1427388824033.jpg (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427388824033.jpg
88KB, 1000x1000px
>>19170512
>that picture
what the hell (heh) I want to go to Hell now.
>>
>>19170512
>Ive wanted to unleash Satan upon this realm so he could bring all non-believers down to hell where they will rot for eternity. If anyone has any tips, it would aid me greatly.

Yeah, next time you light the incense, make sure the room is well ventilated.
>>
Satan, the dude who detests God with all his being is actually helping him by torturing people for eternity which is exactly what God wants for those who do not believe in him. If Satan actually hated God so much he would spite him by throwing such lit parties the people in heaven would rather go to hell and in turn make God look bad.
>>
>>19170512
>any tips
get enlightened

if you kill all the non beleivers you will ruin his fun

not knowing jack-shit must be bliss
>>
>>19174128
Well you've been memed all along hell is actually the place of ultimate freedom where you can do whatever you want. In heaven they inject you with drugs to keep people submissive and to delude them into thinking it's a paradise
>>
OP, if you want people to suffer in eternal pain and hellfire for not believing in your one of the hundreds of thousands of Gods, you should kill yourself.

Seriously.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>19170512
Satanists continually prove themselves to be fucking idiots

Enjoy your self-inflicted suffering you edgy autist
>>
Convert to Judaism.
>>
File: spongebob-blushing-psd8789.png (186KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-blushing-psd8789.png
186KB, 400x331px
>>19174128
>he fell for the hell meme
>>
Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within. It's opposite would be the same. Hell is a philosophy.

Cheers OP, most religions are separated from God. You have your wish.
>>
>>19174128
>>19174380
Hell is a Pagan Goddess, you bluepilled motherfuckers
>>
>>19170512
How about growing up and realizing that Satan doesn't exist you deluded moron

Now go outside and enjoy the summer holidays instead of pretending to be cool and edgy over 4chan
>>
You are speaking of unleashing the abomination of desolation that Jesus spoke of.

The sure fire way of success would be to form a global government, begin persectuing Christians and then destroy all written records of Christ.

After there is no trace of Jesus Christ, he would return from the grave with a fiery vengeance.
>>
>>19174637
I believe that's Hel and where she lives is also Hel. So, yeah that's fine.
>>
>>19175169
Even Revelations doesn't say that. Especially since for there to be Christians living through said persecution by the antichrist there has to be some trace of Jesus and his teachings.
>>
>>19170512

Why don't you go eat shit instead like your god commands in Ezequiel?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.