[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do with Kabbalah? All I know is that the Sephiroth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: tree-of-life-diagram.jpg (103KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tree-of-life-diagram.jpg
103KB, 1300x1300px
What can you do with Kabbalah? All I know is that the Sephiroth represent "parts" or "levels" of the soul, with the uppermost being closest to God, and there are various paths such as Flaming Sword to connect the top to the bottom. Plus the left-hand ones are meant to be assertive/masculine, the right-hand ones passive/feminine, with the centre blending the two much like a yin-yang. But what is it actually used for? Just meditation? What's the deal with "Da'at", the 11th Sephiroth that appears on some diagrams but not others?
>>
Bump cause I wanna know too
>>
File: DaatAss.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DaatAss.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
>>19169776

It's really great for making jokes once you know what you're doing.
>>
it's jewish devil magic and used to gain devil powers for stealing and molesting children
>>
>>19169776
It's an ancient method of connecting ones sentience with universal powers. The idea behind the kabbalah is that you can link your soul to an omnipresent entity that has existed since the birth of the universe. It is not a linear teaching because this omnipotent entity is not a linear being. The Kabbalah encourages a unique path for each disciple that allows them to form their own expression of worship. The left hand and right hand paths are also not as linear as masculine vs feminine. Left hand paths are rare but they encourage creativity, understanding, and analysis of ones surrounding. Right hand paths are more about discipline, acceptance, and long term goals of one's life.

This allows for a variety of viewpoints and the encouragement of diversity among worshippers and disciples.
>>
>>19169776
Read Chapter 0 of Magick in Theory and Practice.
>>
>>19169941
So it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1497599506542.jpg (79KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1497599506542.jpg
79KB, 777x656px
>>19170050

>Witty
>>
>>19169776
It's your magical skill-tree. So you start at the bottom with the spell you learned after the tutorial level (force push) and once you get to lvl 5 you choose a skill from either the left (fireball) or right (magic shield).
You can choose one spell as you advance up the tree every 5 levels, and once you reach lvl 20 you get the Sephiroth Bolt, which is the strongest attack in the game by far.
Personally I'm a big fan of the Yetzirah Shockwave at lvl 10 for controlling mobs, and Healing Hod at 15, but you can do it however you want since it's your first playthrough.
>>
>>19170264
Who's the final boss?
>>
>>19170277
God, of course
>>
>>19170277
The demiurge
>>
I think you can write fantastic stories when you learn to use it.
>>
What's the relationship between kabbalah and gnosticism?
>>
I only care to solve the puzzle of maudlin of the Well
>>
>>19169776
Da'at is a place just below the crown of the tree.

When I 'leveled up' and spent time in the crown, I recognized that morality is the myth because god loves us all in every direction.

however...

da'at was a place of dark understanding. To see that we all are given a license to kill doesn't mean to exercise its divine right...even though some of the less scrupulous act out on the most vulnerable in our society merely to test this notion in the macro and the microcosm (and basically see god in the flesh as they rape a child that can't comprehend or understand such malignance...but even the child can choose not to let the beast into their sacred inner sanctum).

I have had extreme bi-polar tendancies all my life and have rarely held a positive outlook in myself until I achieved an understanding in magick, transdimentionalism and kabbalah.

To understand why we can commit evil and see why we shouldn't has been one of my greatest paths within transcending spirituality itself. The funniest part of the joke is that it's basically called 'growing up' and 'getting over oneself'. People all around the world know about it...it's a superfluous religion with no gatekeeper and no god necessary.

God loves us all in every direction, to understand that something so blindly benign gave you such a special gift and it doesn't even really care what you do with it is a monumentally explosive feeling of love within my soul. I hope my words help or improve ones journey within themselves today.
>>
>>19169776
It is one soul, Keter is your Conciousness.
They are all things that feed the soul.
Do Good, Git Stronk.
It's also the truth of the Soul.
Buddhist/Hindi Chakra stuff is total BS, with the exception of the blockages.
>>
File: 369.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
369.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
sideways ya retard
>>
>>19171750
It does, please list literature in order to learn more.
>>
>>19171750
NO SHUT THE FUCK UP
"Morality is the myth", last time I checked the only things that weren't mythical in the Universe were Right and Wrong
>>
>>19170050
Damn bro try to smooth out that edge.

Forget to talk your risperadol this morning?
>>
It's a representation of a law which is supposed to apply to every unique phenomenon taken as a whole (as per Gurdjieff).

Think about the octave. The important thing about the octave is that two notes an octave apart from each other sound very similar and are pleasing in how they harmonize to the human ear when played at the same time.

You could call the Kabbalah the progression of the octave, from the Do of Kether resonating at a higher level down to the Do of a lower octave, Malkuth, resonating at a lower level. The point is that, as in the octave, Malkuth and Kether are "functionally" the same, just like two notes an octave apart from each other sound very similar to our ears and harmonize well when played together. Malkuth --- the World, at the bottom of everything. Kether --- God, the Father, at the top of everything. The Absolute is found in the very highest of spirituality, and also in the very lowest of materiality, it ultimately returns to the same presence. This fits with the mystical platitudes you've probably often heard of pantheism, of Man being God, God being the Universe, etc.

Gurdjieff says that the octave (including 7 notes -- from whence, by the way, we get the obsession with the number 7 in many different world religions) can be expanded into 10: there is an important gap between mi and fa, and an important gap between si and do of the next octave (as per music theory, these intervals have one semitone less than between the other intervals of the octave). These two important "intervals" (Gurdjieff calls them intervals, different from music theory calling every space between two notes in the octave intervals, and gives them important properties) added to the seven notes of the octave makes nine. "Do" of the next octave completes the cycle and makes ten.

do
re
mi
(mi-fa interval)
fa
sol
la
si
(si-do interval)
do again

To make ten (as ten sephiroth). The "Do" of Kether goes down in a descending octave to ultimately create the world
>>
>>19174741
(cont.)

However, as above, so below. Such a progression applies not only to God and the creation of the universe, but to unique and complete phenomena of the universe, to man, to planets, etc. It's supposed to be a way by which you can make sense of any phenomenon.

Similar to how the Tarot is said to include all phenomena in it if studied diligently; incidentally, there are traditionally 22 Tarot cards, and 22 paths between the different sefirot. There's also 22 players in a football game, but that's a different conspiracy theory altogether.

You could imagine it as a certain archetype that God made to order the world on, to unite everything. It's like Newton's "every action creates an opposite and equal reaction" but more complex, a "process" or rule that applies equally to microscopic and macroscopic processes, making the world (this should be really titillating for you mystics, and all the poetic slop you've imbibed) indeed something like a fractal, where if you zoom in and out you see the same processes.

Seven notes in the octave, seven colors in the rainbow, seven aspects to every unique phenomenon, each aspect of which can be split into 7 more, and so on and so on, and each octave being just one note in one larger octave, and so on and so on, until you get to God who radiates the original octave with 7 distinct, unique notes or parts.
>>
but how does one go about actually USING it though? magic incantations? meditations? Like seriously how? What are the best books for this?
>>
Some shit some guy posted in 420chan paranormal board a while back.

>Probably the easiest way to understand what Kabbalah is - is to understand what it is not... Kabbalah is not a religion, In order to use Kabbalah a person can belong to any faith, or no faith.

>Kabbalah is a philosophical system of breaking the world down into understandable components. One might do well to think of Kabbalah as a kind of algebra,
So we begin with by asking what is algebra? Algebra is a method of looking at equations that can have more than one possible answer. So Kabbalah is a system
of symbols that are used to define certain aspects of the Universe, including the human experience. Once defined these aspects (Principles) can be categorized. Once the principles are in categories Kabbalah can be used to look at how different Principles interact, and what the outcome of those interactions will be.
>Kabbalah breaks the entirety of existence down into 4 planes called the 4 worlds.

>#1 the Archetypal world (what some call the God Plane or heaven) The realm of unfiltered light, where the highest attributes of all forms exist. It is often taught that this highest level can not be reached by meditation. This is of course superstition. You may find in time that anything you can imagine is possible. All of societies achievements that have had any worth whatsoever have been the result of people who dared to do the impossible, or at least try things they first imagined.

>#2 The Spirit world (Spiritual Plane) where occasional inspired ideas, prophetic dreams, and psychic experience trickle down from, and it is the sub-conscious.

>#3 The Mind world (Astral Plane) (which includes ideas, and awareness of ideas, thoughts, and some dreams, this is consciousness).

>#4 The Material world (Mental Plane) (which includes the body and brain) – remember our experience of the material world is an inward projection.

cont.
>>
>>19174891
Cont.

>The Kabbalah Tree of Life ( pic related ) breaks these four worlds into ten parts. 3 groups of 3, and 4th that stands alone which is the material world.

..................................................O

......................................O......................O Yod #1

......................................O......................O He' #2

...................................................O

......................................O......................O Vau #3

...................................................O

...................................................O He' called the 2nd he' or material world.

>These 4 worlds overlap, so in one sense it is possible to be in contact with all of them at the same time, and in fact we usually are in contact with two or more of them at any given time.

>The easiest way to understand these worlds in a practical way is to think of them as a 4 story building.

>The ground floor has a room for everything that ever existed. If we go in to the room of cups, we will find one of every kind of cup that has ever existed, cups of wood, cups of metal, cups of ceramic, cups of glass, one of every cup ever made.

>If we get on the elevator and go to the 2nd floor, there is the same number of rooms, If we find the cup room there are no cups, but there are men working on drafting tables drawing cups on paper, there are drawn pictures of every kind of cup we saw on the first floor.

>If we go up again we do not see all of the rooms, just one room, with one guy sitting behind a desk, he had an idea that cups were needed in the world so people would have something to drink out of, and called down to the drawing room and said, I need you to design something to hold water, and wine, and tea, and soda, something people can put all these these drinks in.
>>
>>19174908
cont

>If we go up to the top floor, it is empty, filled with nothing but bright light, and in that light is the faint essence of satisfaction over the idea of quenching thirst,
this vague idea trickles down to the floor below to the man at the desk right before he calls down to the 2nd floor with the instruction to design cups.

>If there is more interest interest in this subject I can explain in more detail as to how we experience these 4 worlds of Kabbalah.
Kabbalah is something that can become very complex and all i did here was give an introduction to the most basic ideas.

>So how does one meditate on this, if /at all/.

>We may consider that there are 4 selves that inhabit one each of these 4 worlds. We are four in one so to speak.
We begin by learning this model of the self, and then we can apply it to other people, processes, functions, and interactions in the Universe.
To begin with, the world we experience (the material world) is actually an illusion produced in the brain by a synthesis of electrochemical reproductions
>of an original stimulus.
At first this may seem counter intuitive, however - the room I am sitting in, my hands on the computer keyboard, the clock on the wall, the smells, the light coming in through the window, the distant sound of birds and trafic,
and all other features of my environment are not really my environment. The original signals produced in the environment and received by the five senses fade away
quickly along the path of the nerves on the way to the brain, so at junctions along the nerve path there are gaps we call synapse. When an electric signal traveling along
a nerve reaches a synapse, that signal is changed from an electric impulse into a chemical that we call a neurotransmitter. This chemical bridged the gap between the synapse.
when it reaches the other side of the gap, it gives a specific instruction to receptor cells about the electric signal it had formerly been.
>>
>>19174916
cont.

>The receptor cells then create a new electric impulse.
The new impulse is a copy of the original signal - This happens billions of times for every >sensory experience until the copy of a copy of a copy... ) reaches a place in the brain where
signal is projected. The Consciousness interpretative based on how it has been programmed, in other words what we have been taught along with how are senses are organized determines
>how we will perceive the external world. So the world we see, is actually a projection of copies of signals from the outside world in the visual cortex of the brain.
Kabbalah teaches that we have no direct contact with the outside world, so in reality we do not know what is really there. Our senses have gaps in what they are able to sense. Seeing is done with the consciousness, or the internal observer, not with the eye. To give a picture of how we are not really seeing what is there, there are blood vessels in the eye that are partially obstructing our view, but we do not see this because those signals are filtered out. The projection of light from the outside world is flipped upside down as it passes through the lens of the eye before it strikes the retina. Yet we do not see the world upside down. We can think of the original signal of light from the outside as a raw video, and the end result, what we see in other words as a highly edited and heavily filtered version of what it really there.
>>
>>19169912
seems legit
>>
>>19174926
Cont.

Next post I will get more into how to see and use these 4 worlds, or multiple planes of existence.

>So how does one meditate on this, if /at all/.

Finding our observers...
Now that some of the basic ideas are down we can address your question better.
If we accept that consciousness is the only thing we can prove about the universe, we will also realize consciousness can be inferred in others but not proven, in other words we believe other people are conscious, but we also realize they are no more than projections in our mind. We do not have direct contact with the outside world, so we use this knowledge to further examine the self. The four worlds are subtle, but here is how we go about identifying them.

If I look around the room I am in and see a mirror where I can see my own reflection, I look at the reflection and say that is me.
This is the consciousness recognizing my own physical image.
This is the material world, and it is being observed by my consciousness in the brain via light signals entering the eye.

The same thing, if I close my eyes, and remember the details of my physical reflection in the mirror.
The only difference is that I have eliminated the physical stimulus of the light by closing my eyes.
It is at this point that we see the consciousness or our internal observer can simultaneously look at the outside world and the inside world of thought forms.
This lower mind has wants, and likes, and needs, it makes plans, and has opinions.
>>
>>19174931
Cont.

Now comes the subtly - when I notice that I am thinking about something or looking at something, I have then observed myself in the act of observing. It is this observer
that we call the higher self and it resides in the next world up from the conscious mind, This higher self only watches completely undisturbed, it does not make plans or have opinions,
but it observes all that the lower mind thinks, feels, sees, tastes, touches, hears, smells, -

Outside of Kabbalistic thought some refer to this as being self aware, or self conscious,
This distinct aspect of mind that can be demonstrated not to exist in all living things. A few example; Love birds will fall in love with their own reflection seeing it as another bird, but chimpanzees on the other hand have been known to use a mirror for its designed purpose, to see the self and make adjustments to their appearance.
However this is no indication of the Kabbalistic self consciousness being discussed here.

Once one see that the observer of the physical world and the observer of the mental world are one and the same, and that there is some other higher observer, then it is time for meditation.
Where you concentrate on observing the self from this higher mental platform, over time you will notice that you are doing this, you will become aware that yet another observer exists within.
This is the archetypal self sometimes called God consciousness or the conscious contact with the creator.
>>
>>19174937
Cont.

Remember at the beginning I said no particular religious belief was necessary to understand Kabbalah, However, now I I will say that if a person can not accept this truth about the 4 Minds and the 4 Worlds, they may want to abandon this idea for now and return to it for study at a later time, our understanding and ability to see certain things changes many times throughout life.

For a bit more clarity - #1 The material world, #2 the body consciousness, #3 the internal observer, and #4 the observer's observer, are what we can access directly through thought, dreams, and meditation - In Kabbalistic thought each level down is a reflection of the plane directly above it. In the highest plane ( the observer's observer ) [0 = infinity]
so you are very much correct that there is no need to stop with 4 planes of study.
There are 3 worlds above the 4 worlds we have access too, they are called the AIN - the AIN SOPH - and the AIN SOPH AUR.

The Tree of Life called the Sephira, consists of ten spheres called the Ten Holy Sephiroth with twenty two lines connecting the different spheres. These connecting lines are called the paths, and together with the ten holy Sephiroth (Spheres) they make up what are called the Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom. These thirty-two paths are doorways of experience to greater spiritual awareness.
>>
>>19174891
>>19174908
>>19174916
>>19174926
>>19174931
Really interesting, good posts.
>>
>>19174948
Cont.

Each sphere is essentially a level of consciousness that resides within us. Each is a level where many of our hidden abilities and potentials exist. The sephiroth are actual states of consciousness where the forces and abilities of each person operate.

Each sephira is dual in nature. ( Material and Spiritual) and ( Positive and Negative ) They each represent a stage in the manifestation of Divine Spirit into the universe and the process of creation.
Each of these 32 paths represent levels of consciousness within ourselves. Kabbalah teaches that in total there are 125 levels between the material world and the AIN - and this can require years of study and a lot of patience.
What I am doing here is trying to make some of the basic ideas that are usually unnecessarily over complicated, more easy to understand and useful. Once we see the basic pattern of Kabbalah, the understanding will naturally grow over time.
I am learning more all the time, and I find that sharing what I learn with others, gives me more clarity on my own understanding of Kabbalah. If there are things you do not understand, do not be discouraged, my experience has been that useful understanding of these ideas comes in many stages, and often when we least expect it.

Kabbalah includes those 7 enfolded spirits of the physical body - In the ancient world tree of Life symbolism is found in many cultures,
However, in modern western esoteric teachings Jewish Kabbalah is the standard model that has been borrowed from.
Many advanced practitioners of Magick readily admit that the Masons, the Golden Dawn, and many others practicing
Qabalah, Cabala, ( C or Q spelling specifically indicating the Synagogue of Satan ) modeled their versions directly
from Jewish Kabbalah, which is a teaching necessary to understand the Book of the Zohor -Cabala is where we get the word Cabal,
another name for Illuminati
>>
>>19174961
cont.

Those who have hijacked the sacred sciences and are attempting to take control of the world with them.
They claim to be Jews but are not. This battle is as old as civilization, but is ultimately won or lost within the self.
Kabbalah is the secret key that unlocks the esoteric meanings of the Zohor, the Torah, and the New Testament.
If one seeks out understanding of these things it becomes a lifelong journey of expanding knowledge, but to try and defend this philosophy
to those who scoff at it, or are uninterested is a waste of time... In order to truly win an argument, the person you argue with
must be at least as knowledgeable as you on the subject... an open mind goes a long way, but stupid is always stupid - ego buried in false pride deceiving itself that
that it understands what is does not comprehend.

In ancient times Sacred Sciences; Egyptian Alchemy, the Greek Hermetica, Kabbalah, used, chemistry, geometry, mathematics, and systems of categorizing under the veil of mysticism. Art, religion, philosophy, and science were taught to initiates as a whole, unlike modern sciences, where the basics are taught and then one moves into a specific discipline, and becomes culturally locked into that cast, unable to comment on things outside their discipline with authority, the ancients, and even not so ancients learned these sciences as an inextricable whole, not fragments.
If your point of view is applied to modern science - consider the Newtonian Mechanics we still use today in all aspects of construction, engineering, and explanations of physical phenomena, It is hardly able to be called a science when compared to the relative theories, or Quantum mechanics. Calling Alchemy, Kabbalah, and Hermetic disciplines non-scientific, is a cheap dismissal of systems that are not commonly understood today in mainstream thought. The very same principle is at work in people that think Algebra is stupid because there is never a reason to use it in real life
>>
>>19174605
what literature would you be referring to? These messages came from communion with a higher self for several days.

All truth is found from within, no gatekeepers or gods necessary.
>>
>>19174969
Cont.

It is not the reason that is missing here, it is the understanding of the method and how to apply it. People that do not see a reason for mathematics simply so not understand the language. They may know the titles; algebra, calculus, trigonometry, but they have not memorized the rules and the axioms, the ego tells them they know something because of this superficial awareness, but they really have no comprehension of the power of mathematics.
Kabbalah is the same way. Hebrew language has many features that indicate subtle ideas that are completely absent from Latin root languages. Without having a basic understanding of Hebrew and its extended mechanisms, it is very difficult to fully grasp Kabbalah's principles - Things like the Tarot, Astrology, and Numerology, are not just sub-disciplines of Kabbalah, but they are key parts of the body of the philosophy of Kabbalah. It is an extremely involved subject that takes years to learn, not even a good explanation of the basics has been covered in this thread... but those who are interested I am happy to discuss it with, and those who are trolls, scoffers, or simply not interested, do not possess enough understanding of the subject to try arguing about it in the first place. The foundation that modern science is built on comes from the sacred science of the ancient mystery schools, we have changes the names, but the initiation process is still carried out by out modern universities and trade schools. You show your self a worthy candidate to be a student, you take the course, if you make the grades, you get passed on to the next level. Those who who climb to the top become societies leader.
Alchemy, Kabbalah, Magick, all concern themselves with more than physical sciences.
>>
>>19174620
Who decides what's right and wrong. You do, my friend.

and you are just a thought.
>>
>>19174984
Cont. Last part.

They look deep into what might be called spiritual metabolism... the cause and effects of the myriad of human interaction with the self and the illusion of the external world. We are separate from the external world, but every interaction we experience with it, is entirely an internal projection. This internal light is something that is completely overlooked by modern science, because every attempt to explain it in mechanical terms can be shown to be anecdotal. The Spiritual aspect of life may be ignored by some, but that does not change the reality that defies every attempt of cold clinical description.
>>
>>19174767
Mandelbrot zoom. Quantum physics and exponential expansion.

hold your hand out in front of you and extend each finger. The fingers are the 5 dimensions of existence (3D+time+conciousness, or rather, a negotiator within the process)...but is the arm itself not another digit within the equation?

six dimensions lay before you, one (the arm) being a root for the others. There is a 7th dimension.

I am still very much just a student of quantum thought, and enjoy what you have to say. I am not sure how to quantify the 7th dimension, or whether it can even be quantified.
>>
>>19174994

How long have you been studying these mystic concepts for? If you could suggest people to listen to or read about, I would appreciate what you have to say.
>>
>>19175115
Sorry man just some stuff I found on 420chans paranormal board years ago. Thought this thread would appreciate it. Dudes name was Cain I believe, used a tripcode and posted it.
>>
>>19175175
great read, thanks for sharing
>>
>>19170307
>Who's the final boss?
>God, of course
A massive red-pill you have right there.
>>
>>19170729
>>
>>19174969

Lies, our reality is gnostic, not kabbalistic, they are lost and only function because they make pacts.
>>
>>19169941
No this is not what it is , this is a 13 year olds idea of God too. Also our universe is fucking nothing compared to the eternal.
>>
>>19170050
have a (you), forceless shitposter
>>
>>19171750
>doesn't even really care what you do with it
disagree
>>
>>19171750
Uhhmm...Da'ath is BELOW the Abyss, Between Tifaret and the Abyss.

For anyone wondering, there are LOADS of books. Sefer yetzirah, Sefer Otz Chiim, Sefer ha-Zohar....
>>
>>19175035
wikipedia quantum superposition
there's a mit open lecture course on quantum physics which you won't understand a tiny bit of without a great deal of prior mathematical knowledge.

your theories are worthless without actual academic knowledge
>>
>>19174993
>and you are just a thought
so have you achieved CHIM yet?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.