[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I have absolute shit luck. My life partner and my irl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: luck.jpg (755KB, 3795x2530px) Image search: [Google]
luck.jpg
755KB, 3795x2530px
Hey /x/
I have absolute shit luck. My life partner and my irl friend recognizes this. I don't do bad or evil things and yet have bad things happen too frequently in my hobby. I've tried hurting myself since maybe I need to atone for something? (I also hate myself) Is there something I can buy or do to improve my luck?
>>
File: c12.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c12.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>My life partner
>>
Stop hating yourself and you'll be luckier
>>
>>19169405
there's no way
>>
previous life karma?

perhaps you snubbed some god who was moonlighting as a hobo?

someone place a curse on you?
>>
>>19169407
There's no way that what I said is correct, or there's no way for you to stop hating yourself?
>>
>>19169412
>previous life karma
maybe but how would I know or remember

>perhaps you snubbed some god who was moonlighting as a hobo
I used to be a god fearing christian but for my own reasons in 7th grade I stopped believing, but I now happen to say fuck god a lot out of habit now.

>someone place a curse on you?
Doubtful. I have no enemies and only have retaliated with people, never have I instigated something.
>>
>>19169424
Both. I dont know how being angry at myself will improve something akin to a dice roll. I assure you my attitude has no factor in this.
>>
>>19169436
It's more like, if you aren't angry at yourself then you'll keep a clearer head, and you'll be less likely to put yourself in dangerous situations such as gambling.
>>
>>19169391
You have a partner. You have better luck than me!
>>
>>19169455
It's all relative.
>>
>>19169459
Are you implying you're committing incest?
>>
>>19169459
Anger and hatred is an objectively bad feeling though, for anyone. It's one of those unwritten "laws of our universe" that we are "blessed" to be in at this moment.
>>
>>19169482
well its a viscous cycle that I am permanently stuck in. Guess I'll have to hurt myself bad enough to be distracted by pain and healing instead of shit luck.
>>
>>19169494
Have you tried drugs? They help
>>
>>19169504
I smoke cannabis since it helps with my non consistent bowels and insomnia. I occasionally drink but I much prefer coffee and weed.
>>
>>19169504
This. nothing a few 30's can't fix
>>
>>19169507
*inconsistent
drunk phoneposting is hardmode
>>
so is there a lucky item i can buy. Im guessing since rabits foots are popular, they do jack shit. Im sure I have to get something obscure to get what I woudl consider, an average amount of luck. Fuckk I feel like a shittier version of Flack from advance wars.
>>
>>19169507
I'm talkin some 'cid my man. Make you realize you hate yourself because you hate God and vice versa. You ARE God. Or, not god, but He-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named.
>>
>>19169552
I find it much more likely we are the genetic mutation of algae that hit the earth from a frozen asteroid some billion years ago. I don't really believe in god or the supernatural but I believe in something being fucked when a 50% to win turns into 15%
>>
>>19169562
Are you male may I ask?
>>
>>19169573
yes i am
>>
>>19169391
what do (((they))) gain by lying to the public?
>>
>>19169655
power
>>19169597
You have more power than you realize; I think the universe is trying to tell you this
>>
>>19169391

>I've tried hurting myself since maybe I need to atone for something? (I also hate myself) Is there something I can buy or do to improve my luck?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/01/how_would_the_pope_selfflagellate.html

Do it bitch. Start hurting yourself. Pope whatever the fuck is recent enough for 120 seconds on google. Do it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.