[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I had a lucid dream last night. I was at home and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So, I had a lucid dream last night. I was at home and everything was so tangible. I heard a voice calling me for help, and I found a shadowy figure close to a corner, which said it needed my help, and that it'd help me back granting me a wish. Suddenly I laid down rules:
I wanted my ex-fiancée back, but not as it was before: I wanted her to be somehow under my control; she'd accept my suggestions, and she'd love me as much as I love her, and she had to listen to my ideas more than she does to her friends' ideas. She wouldn't leave and if she got mad at me for any reason, she'd sit down and talk our problems off like a normal couple, instead of getting mad and getting away from home.
The shadow told me "Well, that is easy. I can arrange that, so if we have a deal, just hold my hand", and I did. It got released and told me "Look, just so you don't think I fooled you, I'll give you a glimpse of how things are going to be for you" and it showed us back home, together without fighting, and then she was gonna argue about something so I said "You should think about that again, you probably are just too mad at the problem", so she calmed down and said "Yeah... thanks, honey, I was gonna go nuts over nothing."
Then I got back and the shadow told me "Thank you. Now wake up." and I woke. It took me some time to realize that what happened before was some kind of dream. Everything was so solid.

Do you guys think it was something real?
>>
Curious about your experience. Please elaborate
>what you did before bed
>what you think about before sleeping
>do you have vivid dreams often
>do you usually have control iver your dreams
>lastly, describe this being or shadow

Bumping out of interest
>>
>>19168517
>Was watching "The Ranch" on Netflix
>Thought about my current GF, she was getting some pizza with her mom
>Yeah, often. And I can "see spirits" as far as I can remember.
>Yup, I know when I'm dreaming, and I can usually bend the dreams to my will.
>Tall, dark, almost as if wearing a dark suit, floating as if stuck to the wall corner before being released, couldn't see its face. Had a trusting "voice". Some kind of smoke, greyish, would come out of it. Like an aura, maybe.
>>
As far as I have experienced, it may be your sub conscious manifesting and communicating to your ego. Nothing strange about that. Although, crossing the dimensional barrier, lucid dreaming, comes with risks. Be mindful that goetia are able to impersonnate ones ego, super ego, or sub conc. in order to decieve you. Usually it is a deception of energy exchange. Be mindful not to empower the experience, for again, it could manifest its self in weird ways. It could also be a thuerga-goetia. Spelling is moot. These are more neutral entities usually trading favors for favors. If you suspect it was another being I highly recommend trying to communicate with it to understand its true nature. The grey smoky aura is a characteristic of deception btw.

Im at work,slow reply
Great curiousity
>>
So... Have you heard anything about your ex-fiancee?
>>
>>19168674
Not much in quite a while.
Last stuff I was told is that she's been posting sad love songs. Like Chris Daughtry songs, for instance.
>>
bump for curiosity
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.