[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good esoteric books of knowledge or books on conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494172759616.jpg (116KB, 1440x1426px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494172759616.jpg
116KB, 1440x1426px
What are some good esoteric books of knowledge or books on conspiracy theories? Stuff like The Matrix series by Val Valerian
>>
Whats up with occult and magick general, it was pruned out of nowhere with that ape dude complaining about mods or someshit. Downloading the library right now but wtf

F
>>
>>19168194

Secret Teachings of All Ages as a starting point. Past that, it really just depends on your personal interests. Give us more info to work with if you want more in-depth suggestions -- What do you want to use magic for? Is it armchair study? Etc.

>>19168305

If I had to guess, it's because of all the global rule violations that have been going on. Instead of dealing with individual cancer cells, they're excising the whole tumor, like they do with the /div/ threads when people are acting stupid.
>>
>>19168328

Speak clearly mr scientist, what does it mean and should I continue to panic download the library?
>>
>>19168328
Im interested in stuff like the Matrix series by Val Valerian. I have the Secret teachings of all ages already. I want more specific books to buy
>>
>>19168352
I just want stuff to read. Just name books about aliens and shit
>>
>>19168352

Any known reasons?
I know that occult teachings and insanity goes hand in hand but that escalated way to quick. Not even three months ago these threads ahve been full of decent discussion and now this. It all started with the actual hand written notes of the enoch print when i noted a change in that tripfags way of communicating.
>>
Secrets of the seven hidden masters

Das energi
>>
>>19168194
Law of One/Ra material is super detailed, has fascinating cosmology (polarity, densities) and a very interesting view on good and evill, and unity. The main message is that all is one.
>>
>>19168572
>Llresearch.org
for the authors' website (with PDFs of the books) or
>lawofone.info
For a searchable version.
:)
>>
if i import all to other account, does mine get deleted if he deletes his?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.