[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /x/ I need all of the info you have on vampires. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 68

File: 1497651993011.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497651993011.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Hello, /x/

I need all of the info you have on vampires. How do you become a real vampire and what are they like?

Pic related.
>>
>>19168090
They smell bad.
>>
File: vampire_by_kali_vi-d68prb8.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_by_kali_vi-d68prb8.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
if you keep making threads post vamp qts atleast
>>
>>19168090
Here's what I know:
>Bela Lugosi?
Bullshit
>Devil pacts?
Ridiculous
>Sparkling in daylight?
kek
>Homo-erotic pale figures with dreamy abs?
faggotry
>romantic idea that you'll never die and be a teen for all the ages?
keep dreaming kid
The real stuff... it's just a bunch of degenerates and pedophiles in secret cults. But keep trying.
Best of lucks
>>
Yes,hello?Where are the vampires?

Finally daily vampire thread. Was getting bored without it while wageslaving and I got way more suicidal thoughts desu
>>
>>19168159
Why is a devil pact ridiculous though?

> teen for all the ages

Implying I'm not well over being a teen.
>>
>>19168090
waw can you not?
>>
File: (hhh).png (231KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
(hhh).png
231KB, 544x468px
>>19168164
>Yes,hello?Where are the vampires?

WHERE ARE THEY? If we keep yelling and stomping our feet they have to come out.
>>
>>19168161
fuck you
>>
>>19168173
I want Ayase be my girlfriend.
>>
>>19168090
Drink blood and avoid sunlight. There you go, no muss no fuss.
>>
>>19168173
I decided to try the ritual.
>tfw one pack of seeds contains 700 seeds
That shit better be edible because otherwise I have no idea what to do with it.
>>
>>19168189
But you have to wait until full moon, no? So you're just getting the materials now right. Maybe you are the chosen of Selene after all. Eyebrow wiggle.
>>
File: dracula_1931_007.jpg (482KB, 1610x2014px) Image search: [Google]
dracula_1931_007.jpg
482KB, 1610x2014px
>>19168090
>How do you become a real vampire
You don't? If they do exist I wouldn't know, none of us would probably.
>>
>>19168161
top kek. op is completely out to lunch.
>>
File: popcorn-time.jpg (141KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-time.jpg
141KB, 1920x1280px
>This thread
top fucking kek
*sits back and enjoys*
>>
File: 307.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>19168204
I never reply to these pictures. It's beta. I know no one will die.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 199x253px
I'd like to know if the anon who said he would attempt to put a vampire curse on me (for the sake of a vampire transformation or something like that) did it or not. So if you read this, tell me please.

Either if you never did anything at all, if it was MERELY A JOKE, or if you tried it and how it went. I personally didn't notice anything on me so far.
>>
>>19168191
Yeah,what about you?

Idk if Im ready.worst case scenario if vampire comes I will tell her that it was just a prank and to come back later. That will end well.
>>
>>19168225
I think the vampire will only come to you if you are considered being worthy and then you might take the chance as well.
>>
Something the myths are never clear on; Is vampirism a condition of the body, the blood, the mind, or the soul?
>>
>>19168260
Yeah probably.At last thats what she said.
Are you gonna atempt it?
>>
>>19168269
I think all
>>
>>19168273
Well as you know I've already attempted similar rituals or prayers to Selene with no result and my intent was always very strong. I might do it, probably. Not 100% sure, but likely.

You come and bite me if it works for you, please.
>>
>>19168288
You never did the ritual,just the chant,right?Im still puzzled why did you decide to do it in cemetery.

I hope you will try it.As I said I shared it with you because I liked your dedication and had faith in you.
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19168299
>Im still puzzled why did you decide to do it in cemetery.

It's peaceful, it's lonely and you can see the moon well there. I thought it would be a good place. If I did it at home (I live with other people) I would feel more disturbed.

And yes, it was just the chant. But I thought rituals are more about the intent, the materials aren't that important compared.

> said I shared it with you because I liked your dedication and had faith in you.

You told another anon yesterday you liked their faith and dedication, though that wasn't me.
>>
>>19168311
>(I live with other people)
Just tell your parents that you are satanist if you get caught,it will be easier to explain :^)

>You told another anon yesterday you liked their faith and dedication, though that wasn't me
Shit I thought its you.
Were you the person I tried to talk into killing LARPers?Still you are only one I shared it with
>>
File: diferencias_cuadro.jpg (142KB, 880x476px) Image search: [Google]
diferencias_cuadro.jpg
142KB, 880x476px
>>19168319
We did talk a lot, just that conversation were you told them that you had faith in them wasn't me. You're my partner in vampire shitposting now.

But yes, you tried to talk me into killing larpers and I was also Nightmare Tranny Goblin.

>Just tell your parents that you are satanist if you get caught,it will be easier to explain :^)

I unironically told my parents on several occasions that I believe in vampires and that if I ever disappear they shouldn't worry because I am investigating or joining vampires.

They... know.
>>
>>19168330
How did they react?

Let me know if you decide to try the ritual. If not I wont attempt it either(yet)
>>
>>19168355
They don't believe in vampires so they think it's silly but they don't mock me or anything.

>If not I wont attempt it either(yet)

Why though? What does me doing it or not have to do with your own journey?
>>
>>19168362
I wanted to share experience,results and feels regarding the ritual
>>
>>19168382
Anyway I dont even know if I will be able to do it this fullmoon because I might be working

>anon wants to become vampire but his boss wont let him
>>
>>19168386
>>19168382
What do you even work as? You have crazy times and weekend too.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria

Also skin shrinks and sort of peels back when we die, giving the appearance of elongated fingernails and teeth giving rise to legends of vampires sleeping in coffins.
>>
>>19168389
I drive tram.Yeah fucked up shifts but what can I do. 1,5hours of wageslaving left today,then tommorow and finally I will have 2 days off to focus on my hobbies like sleeping,eating,procrastination and vidya :^)
>>
>>19168398
Cool, at least you're productive. And between the stations he checks vampire threads...
>>
>>19168407
Yeah its a way how to kill time at work and also I would not be able to talk about this irl without dropping my normie mask.
>>
>>19168090
Anon... why do you want to be a fanger and what have you found so far to make you hold on to the idea fangers are real?
Also, are you willing to accept the idea that maybe it was all in your mind and there's no such thing?
Would you wanna keep living in a world where such things do not exist? Have you considered that possibility?
Would that make the world a better place or a worse one?
Which scares you the most? The chance that everything is normal and grey? Or the chance that your dream is actually true in a most horrible way and you don't get to live happily ever after as a creature of the night but instead get eaten by deformed monstrosities?
>>
>>19168422
Funny thing is, you can totally talk (seriously) about vampires to people outside of the Internet and most don't seem bothered or care much. At least that's my experience.

>>19168445
> why do you want to be a fanger and what have you found so far to make you hold on to the idea fangers are real?

Don't know. The regulars in this thread for example have many different reasons, a common motivation is immortality because they want to see more of mankinds future, or because they want to offer more to humanity.

In my case it's like some obsessive-inner calling for no specific reason. Like an itch that never goes away and I can't say where and why it comes from.

>Also, are you willing to accept the idea that maybe it was all in your mind and there's no such thing?

That's actually very likely. I don't think I can ever fully accept it because you can't find evidence for something not being real, but I'm aware of the likelihood.

>Would you wanna keep living in a world where such things do not exist?

I don't really have an alternative, have to live in this world, don't I? Can't suicide because of family.

>Which scares you the most? The chance that everything is normal and grey? Or the chance that your dream is actually true in a most horrible way and you don't get to live happily ever after as a creature of the night but instead get eaten by deformed monstrosities?

The former is scarier.
>>
>>19168458
>Funny thing is, you can totally talk (seriously) about vampires to people outside of the Internet and most don't seem bothered or care much. At least that's my experience
I had one friend who I could talk with,she liked paranormal stuff.With rest of my friends I would not try it.

Would you be willing to become vampire if they looked like ugly monsters?Think nosferatu
>>
>>19168476
I think I would. It's not like I'm beautiful right now and as we age that just degenerates even more... unless it was really EXTREMELY ugly, then maybe not. But Nosferatu is okay in some degrees. Would you?
>>
>>19168161
I have doggo
>>
>>19168486
You certainly dont looks like this.
No I would not.Whats the point of living forever if I have to spend whole life hidden somewhere.What kind of life would that be? How would you spend your days?
>>
>>19168090
Why do you want to know?

Did you see a Hollywood movie recently and now you find the fantasy alluring? Or is your life just so miserable that you're desperate for any escape.

It's nothing like Hollywood movies. Would you be comfortable craving blood all the time? Or wanting to kill everything?
>>
File: 3-anti10-02.jpg (96KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
3-anti10-02.jpg
96KB, 900x506px
>>19168507
I think he looks "kinda" cute. I would be okay looking like this.

>Whats the point of living forever if I have to spend whole life hidden somewhere.

Huh, well. It's kinda how I live anyway, I pretty much don't leave my house or only at night. I don't like to socialize with people irl at all. I don't know, as long as it wasn't in some dirty shit hole living like an ugly rat.

But the underground Nosferatu from Bloodlines seemed pretty "chill", as chill as these things can be. Obviously... if you are a normie or attached to society and people, stuff like that, then it would be horrible.
>>
>>19168515
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19066094/#q19070600

We've already been there, fag.
>>
>>19168527
Hello again.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19168532
>There's a significant difference between me and some teenage schizophrenic/role-playing gothgirl.

What is that difference again besides you thinking you want to drink blood?
>>
>>19168507
I already live hidden in my basement. I'd put on some goofy mask and make money being the best Twitch streamer in the world with my unstoppable vampire reflexes.
>>
>>19168568
You might get executed by the vampire police if you use your supernatural abilities in the eye of the public like that.
>>
>>19168580
How would anyone know I'm not just a really good gamer?

"This guy is winning every H1Z1 and CSGO match he plays! Must be a vampire!"
>>
File: (((zz))).jpg (65KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
(((zz))).jpg
65KB, 551x413px
>>19168604
Being a twitch streamer, especially a the best one as you said, will attract a lot of attention on you as a person. You will attract stalkers, even the public eye, sponsors, companies, this, that.

If you want to stream for Twitch as a partner (thus make money) you sign contracts, they have your private information, possible passports, information like that can be accessed and leaked, people can show up at your place. Dunno if vampires would be cool with you leading a life like that, it could always pose a risk.

And on top of that, maybe there's other supernatural beings who would be able to tell if they saw you even with a mask, or sense auras or some shit over the cam and voice. Things like that.
>>
So what's your reaction speed like then

https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
>>
File: arch.png (101KB, 1798x295px) Image search: [Google]
arch.png
101KB, 1798x295px
>>19168628
Whos? I challenged every "I'm a vampire and I have supernatural reflexes" to this test so far and NONE of them ever did it. They either stopped replying, disappeared or go into damage control mode. Pic related.

I'm a normal human and have an average speed for my gender and age, I guess.
>>
>>19168618
I'm already skilled in h2h and gun combat irl, so with my vamp powers, let those paranormies fuck with me, I say. As for the rest, as long as I don't look like a grossly disfigured monster I can't imagine media attention outing me for being a vamp.
>>
>>19168637
Yeah, that's why I posted it lol.
>>
>>19168549
Here come the smug anime reaction images...

Did I not list reasons in the prior thread that you ever so preciously have held onto all this time?

Did I leave an impression on you?
>>
>>19168641
It's not really about the media literally outing you, it's just that having the position of a super-popular Twitch streamer would put you on (online) celeb status and your fellow vampires might not be okay with that.

It's likely that they have rules in place that don't allow you to become a person of the public or something like that. Or maybe not, who knows.
>>
>>19168518
I dont know why you dont leave house because you are not ugly and you dont seem shy or socialy retarded so it seems you might go out and have fun if you decide to but if you looked like that you would be fucked.You could never socialize and it would not be by your choice.
>>19168568
You can make money easily already as girl desu. If I was girl I would put twitch hoes like Kaceytron or Lea to shame desu
>>
File: OHsAA2z.jpg (76KB, 560x590px) Image search: [Google]
OHsAA2z.jpg
76KB, 560x590px
>>19168645
I use smug anime reaction images all the time. It makes it easier to trigger fragile people and to make it more clear who you're talking to. Do you prefer a trip?

Pretty sure you didn't actually clarify what abilities you have or what makes you a vampire. You just said that you don't age and you don't have supernatural reflexes. Almost like a totally normal human!
>>
>>19168219
Not him but I'm also gonna put a curse on you. You will become a vampire only if you take a vial of your blood this night under the moon, then the curse will transform you, trust me.
>>
>>19168650
I'm just not like that. I can socialize with people if I want to and I have enough time or money, but my heart doesn't beat that way. I guess it can't be explained to be people who can't relate.

But we don't all have to be the same. Would be boring anyway.

>You can make money easily already as girl desu. If I was girl I would put twitch hoes like Kaceytron or Lea to shame desu

Men are the dominant species on Twitch and almost everywhere though. The TOP 100 streamers are like 90% male and the top male streamers put every (what you call) twitch hoe to shame. It is on average easier to be "medium successful" as a female, but the top is male dominated.

Also, wouldn't you put me into the twitch hoe category too, then?
>>
>>19168652
That you don't DON'T age. Like that, I meant it. Like you do AGE. Like humans.
>>
>>19168653
plaaeeese.
>>
>>19168665
Red pill me on vampires
>>
>>19168665
Everything ages you tool, we're all biological organisms.

You're getting your information about vampires from Hollywood fiction. What's next, I'm allergic to garlic? I can magically trasmorph into a bat?

Does my skin also sparkle in the sunlight? haha.

>>19168660
>Men are the dominant species on Twitch.

Obviously, because there's way more male gamers than female gamers (iPhone "games" don't count)
>>
>>19168660
Yeah men are dominate species and as girl you can use it to your advantage. As male to be succesful you have to either be good or funny. As girl you can show clevage or pretty face,exploit male lizard brains and cash on donates or thats at least how I see it. There is nothing wrong with it and if I was girl I would totaly do it.
Do you find twitch hoe offensive? I never watched any of your streams so I dont know if you are funny or good.
>>
>>19168653
And here we go again. Dodging answers, talking around it.

>Everything ages you tool, we're all biological organisms.

There are organisms that are close to immortal on this earth and pretty much immortal. In a few centuries humans will be probably beyond aging. This reality can absolutely support agelessness and REAL vampires do not age.

So yeah, you're a lifestyle roleplayer.

>Obviously, because there's way more male gamers than female gamers

No, it's not just about that. Men prefer watching other men in general, some exceptions obviously.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
38KB, 300x300px
>>19168708
>>19168653
So... what does it feel to endlessly walk the nights, ever knowing your undying soul is cursed for all eternity? And why do you spend eternity LAPRing at 4 chan?
>>
File: fug reaction.jpg (31KB, 717x471px) Image search: [Google]
fug reaction.jpg
31KB, 717x471px
>>19168628
fug guess I´m not a vampire(yet) :DD

Post your score I want to see how much I fucked up
>>
>>19168714
>As male to be succesful you have to either be good or funny

I really disagree with that. I find most top male streamers to be pretty bland and not that good, but to each their own.

>As girl you can show clevage or pretty face

Most females have only a few viewers. There's only a few of successful "body"-streamers or whatever. If you scroll down on Twitch you'll see a ton of no name women with almost no audience, even some of them showing lots of skin.
>>
>>19168731
lol, my fastest was 365 ms, I'm clumsy and uncoordinated as fuck
>>
>>19168735
I will take your word for it because I dont really watch anyone on twitch. So are you funny or good or what makes people watch you? I guess funny because you are showing some good banter in these threads.

Also pls do >>19168628
>>19168731
>>
>>19168744
I don't know, it's subjective. But it's mostly about rage, banter, clickbait (cleavage) and good chat interaction. Yes, just take my word. ;)
>>
File: pepe time.jpg (169KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
169KB, 700x466px
>>19168738
I was expecting better score desu. I will just pretend that my work shift negatively influenced my score and live in denial.
>>
>>19168726
tag me in the response next time.

>REAL vampires do not age.

According to whom?? Hollywood fiction? Where are you getting this "information"

Just because we don't fit your Hollywood based fiction on Vampires, doesn't mean we don't exist.

>Men prefer watching other men in general

You clearly haven't seen my internet history.
>>
File: ptak s nozem.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>19168837
Just post proof that you are vampire already or I swear I will fucking end you
>>
>>19168837
According to the DEFINITION of a supernatural vampire. If all you have is mundane shit mixed with self suggestion and roleplay, then you're just a crazy human.

You age. You eat. You fuck. You walk around in sunlight. You move as fast as a human.

What exactly is the difference between YOU and a pale guy from BDSM goth club who says "I CRAVEEE BLOOD" and sucks on random people every once in awhile? What makes you a vampire? What's different from you and people like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY39m0PDhg

>You clearly haven't seen my internet history.

Well yeah... obviously not when it's about porn, you degenerate.
>>
File: 1467352776163.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467352776163.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>19168847
>>
File: vampire qt.webm (165KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
vampire qt.webm
165KB, 437x246px
>>19168852
I sure as fuck hope that they can still fuck
>>
>>19168858
thx for saving my pic I dont have it saved on my PC
>>
File: 25MS.png (8KB, 251x164px) Image search: [Google]
25MS.png
8KB, 251x164px
>>19168628
lel
>>
>>19168861
Well, doesn't really matter to me. And even if you don't care to fuck anymore maybe the thrill of blood is even better.

More euphoric, you feel me. Tips fedora.
>>
File: Seras lick.gif (960KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Seras lick.gif
960KB, 500x290px
>>19168879
Yeah maybe they get pleasure from blood or after living long enough sex gets boring
>>
>>19168847
There's no possible combination of words I can type to make everyone believe I am what I claim.

What would you need?

>>19168852
According to the DEFINITION of a supernatural vampire.

There's a definition on supernatural vampires? What's that definition based from?

Hollywood fiction. Everything you think you know is wrong. Real vampires don't really tell people what they can and can't do. You could say with absolute certainty that secrecy is a mandatory tenet.

And of course we can fuck, we're biological organisms, not walking corpses.
>>
>>19168910
You're autistic. You want to argue about unimportant semantics and refuse to explain what you even are.

>Real vampires don't really tell people what they can and can't do

Ah, then why do you bother talking to me over and over again? If you refuse to say anything interesting then you might as well just leave.
>>
File: bank account.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bank account.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>19168910
No words.
Pics or video.
>>
File: 1477340586764.jpg (94KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
1477340586764.jpg
94KB, 600x997px
>>19168910
Fucking thought so. Gonna rather waste some time playing vidya before sleep. Good night people and """vampires"""
>>
>>19168914
>unimportant semantics

That's what you call the truth about vampires? Everything you know about us is false Hollywood fiction.

It's funny to be told I'm not a vampire because I don't meet your imaginary preconceptions.

Just know we're real, and you're wrong. Open your mind to that possibility and do some actual research (and by research I don't mean binge watch every episode of twilight and other fictional movies)

There's only one movie that has ever come close to explaining what it's like.

>>19168919
How about you invite me inside for a drink?.

That's the only definitive way you'll ever know the truth.
>>
>>19168947
Night.
>>
>>19168960
Yea sure come in. Make yourself at home.
>>
File: (horn).png (363KB, 588x928px) Image search: [Google]
(horn).png
363KB, 588x928px
>>19168947
Look! Same pair of horns and good night.

>>19168960
Bitch, just clarify then what's real. And if you refuse to (for whatever reason) stop telling people that they are wrong.
>>
>>19168984
wear horns and roleplay as a demon
>>
>>19168984
I don't have time to hold your hand and tell you absolutely everything.

It's a deep history, I don't even know the full extent of our origins or why we do what we do.

What do you really want to know about me?
>>
>>19169009
I asked you several times...

What makes you a vampire? What is the difference between you and a human roleplayer who likes to lick blood and looks pale. Elaborate.
>>
>>19169012
What makes me a vampire?

The two guys who turned me into one (reluctantly). I have posted my story on here before in detail, but the key points are that I insulted two vampires, Something happens (the turning I guess, it's blurry) and then the blackouts, blood dreams, seeing blood dripping from walls, necks, wrists and growing fangs that I didn't have previously.. as far as I can recall.

The dreams and constant cravings confirm for me that I am what I am, my eyes are sharp, my senses are sharper. If I don't drink, my throat burns like hot coal. There's more to me, so either research or find my full story.
>>
File: 1444044098401.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1444044098401.png
132KB, 554x439px
>>19169038
Okay.
>>
>>19169038
>>19169009
>>19168968
This is gold! GOLD!
kek'd
These anime tripfags don't give up do they?
>I am dangerous desu
>Humans don't know about me because we wipe their memories desu We... have powers desu... powers humans don't know about...
>I fight crime during the night, and shitpost on imageboards during the day
Proof that watching too much vampire anime can fry one's brain and turn one into a faggot.
>At least you turned to something
Sweet fucking Chtulhu what a laugh XD, thank you for this moment, really.
>>
>>19169085
You're welcome.
>>
>>19169038
Holy balls, I remember you. You know there are immortals that I've discovered that share the traits of vampires but are not wholly identifiable as ones? Crazy stuff. I believe it has a lot to do with dealing in terms of understanding Death and one's own capabilities. In fact, I even discovered that so called 'vampires' or rather sanguine lords - as I most commonly refer to them as in thought - have contributed to the longevity of Christianity and other Abrahamic religions but that's another rabbit hole entirely and I'd definitely put some friends at risk if I were to speak further on the matter. I've always had an appreciation for those that have had the experience of walking through the door most can only see as bolted shut.
>>
>>19169105
>Holy balls, I remember you.

Really? That's awesome if you do. I used to frequent /x/ a lot more years ago.

Sounds interesting, if you feel like sharing it with me here's my throwaway email, [email protected]
>>
>>19168161
Fuck off, here's your (you)
>>
File: hqdefault (63).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (63).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PEoU0FjzE
Bump.
>>
>>19169149
too late
>>
File: (An).png (217KB, 844x768px) Image search: [Google]
(An).png
217KB, 844x768px
>>19169194
It was quite retarded that I could not side with this guy or at least have some kind of *diplomatic* solution no matter how I replied.
>>
>wants to know how to become vamyr
>asks on 4chan???
>>
>>19169207
ikr
what a bunch of bullshit.
He literally asks you to join him, but there's no option to do so. Fucking weak sauce.
>>
>>19169208
>not using ALL sites and places that are available to you

Please.
>>
File: GoldFlwr3.gif (20KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
GoldFlwr3.gif
20KB, 220x319px
>>19168960
Stop by my house tomorrow my nigga.
>>
>>19169009
oh you know the origin. and the name of him who started it all.
>>
>>19168660
Tits or GTFO
>>
WHat am i?
i can walk on street and suddenly turn 180 degrees and lock on a familiar person i know i do it when a certain person talks about me as i pass by, like i knew they are there without knowing it, cant explane it,, when i talk to people i can hear their thoughts without actualy hearing them with sound, but i know what they thinking, i can seduce any woman i want, suddenly i become some1 who i am not and talk and behave different, i am 27 years old and i still look like when i was 18 am i a fking vampire? or something? never tried to drink blood btw
>>
>>19169638
>WHat am i?
Delusional
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19168653
Can I do it during the next moon too? Sounds very legit.
>>
>>19168161
fuck!
>>
>>19168161
Piss off.
>>
>>19169638
Do you thirst?
>no
Then you're not a vampire. QED.
>>
>>19169228
That isn't something you would want.

>>19169481
Don't know the origin, I only know about me.
>>
I look at it from a science point of view. Its not likely to get vampirism through mystical means. Its more likely to contract it like a disease. There are cases like it where the front teeth become longer and the skin cells die so often that sunlight will give you a sunburn from hell.

Maybe improving the disease so it goes beyond that. There are 2 cases in england where 2 boys can never go in sunlight and they look goul like. But as of right now its a genetic disease.
>>
>>19170004
Maximum human nerve conduction speed is somewhere in the order of 120-130 m/s.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XQ3EWdKkM
>>
>>19168161
Reeee
>>
File: zeazplizod.jpg (30KB, 716x453px) Image search: [Google]
zeazplizod.jpg
30KB, 716x453px
>>19168628
what did i mean by this?
>>
>>19170004
Got a link to the story about the 2 boys? Sounds interesting. Never thought a genetic disease was capable of such a thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-235408.jpg (157KB, 1080x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-235408.jpg
157KB, 1080x1306px
>>19168628
Good evening!
>>
>>19168984
Nice,did you use it while streaming?
Now I´m more curious about the censored part dammit
>>
>>19168161
fuck you
>>
>>19169215
What else do you use?
>>
>>19168090
Vampires are real and that's all you need to know.
>>
>>19168161
ree
>>
>>19169981
I just said so dude, come later tonight.
>>
>>19171040
Where are you? I'm in Europe.
>>
>>19171269
Start in Germany and then move to Czech Republic please
>>
>>19171305
Very considerate!
>>
Here's the deal: Vampires are, contrary to popular opinion. There are two kinds that I know of personally.

1. Those with a medical condition called Porphyria. This one is not something I would wish upon my worst enemies. Symptoms include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, blistering skin, etc upon exposure to sunlight.

2. Those who are referred to as "psychic vampires". These people, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, drain energy from those around them. It is usually caused by an imbalance in all chakras, particularly the root chakra, preventing the proper flow of energy through the body. The energy stagnates in the body and without proper grounding, finds other means of exiting the body. This is why many people around "psychic vampires" complain of a drained feeling, depression, and general ill-being.
>>
File: vampire-cat.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-cat.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>19170904
I use (or used) different paranormal boards, chat rooms, Twitch, Reddit, talking or talked to several people via mail about their experiences, sources and leads. Have attempted several rituals, going to remote places at night regularly.

I suppose I should also go to night clubs or something like that, as there are rumors they would be there, but it's really not my thing and I never went to a club, so I wont without a strong lead.

>>19170734
I did! Well, censored part is just names of other people and donations in the overlay.
>>
>>19171373
Psychic vampires is another word for annoying people, buddy.
>>
>>19171383
A more accurate word would be narcissists.
>>
Vampire here. AMA
>>
>>19171390
I don't know if there's always a correlation. I know (or strongly suspect) narcissistic people and probably have some form of myself, or so I was told. And am not a psychic vampire, am psychic charity.

But I'm not a doctor so I don't really know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>19171345
Im gentleman I guess
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19171403
Thank you. Don't expect too much though, I've "invited" a lot of supposed vampire-fags over the year and absolutely nothing happened.
>>
>>19171407
Only thing I expect are his excuses
>>
>>19168161
fuck you
>>
>>19171420
His alleged form of vampirism sounds pretty weak anyway. He's still ageing and his reflexes aren't any better. He made it sound pretty mundane overall besides the craving for blood and weird dreams, though mentally ill people can have that too.
>>
>>19171432
Sounds like most useless vampire ever desu.
Do you believe in afterlife?If yes what do you think happens to vampires when they finally die?
>>
>>19168731
213 kek sub human
201 is mine
>>
>>19171470
No clue, honestly. I don't think our minds can even grasp properly what awaits us if anything awaits us at all. Tell me your thoughts too.

However - I find it weird (I saw this mentioned several times by different people) that vampires are damned by default and will either end up in some form of hell/limbo, or cease to exist eternally when they die.

Why though? Why would a vampire who lives by decent standards be *punished* like that just because they are a vampire? It should be judged by actions. And just drinking blood isn't even bad. Normal humans consume and destroy life around them all the time.

We thrive on the corpses and suffering of animals, trees and poor people.
>>
>>19171491
I dont believe they are damned. I wonder if they share afterlife with normal humans or if there is something different form them. Some vampire only afterlife
>>
File: thinking.png (2MB, 1597x724px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
2MB, 1597x724px
>>19171507
> Some vampire only afterlife

Hmm...
>>
>>19171537
Looks comfy desu
>>
>>19171553
I think so too.
>>
>>19171394
how do i get a sexy vamp gf?
>>
>>19171666
You turn your sexy gf into vampire
>>
Bumping this thread in hopes of actual discussion instead of Zynga Vampire Wars Roleplayers.
>>
Bump.
Post vampire lore I am bored
>>
>>19172139
Are you vampire-obsessed-OP?
Read something about your vampire quest somewhere in this thread...
I see that it is unlikely to find something other than roleplayers.
Even if you do, why would you have any reason to believe them?
Fangs or gtfo? Wont work. Effects can be faked in images.
Immortality? A good writer with history studies can also write anything
Then there is the thing about what YOU believe a vampire is.
Eventually... how could you recognize and determine if a vampire is real if you don't know anything about what a real vampire is like?
What do you believe they are like OP?
>>
>>19172235
I'd go and meet them in reality and make up my own mind in person.
>>
>>19172286
You do realize any psycho could invite you on this thread, give you a direction and do whatever they wanted to you whether its a silly prank or something that will make you disappear forever, cause you would be walking into an obvious trap, right?
Probably a lot of faggots must have invited you to meet them by now am I right?
And you didn't answer the other questions. What do you believe they are like?
This question is important, because if you seek the truth, you must be willing to let go of your beliefs. Maybe the truth is boring. Or maybe it is entirely different from what you dreamt.
>>
>>19172235
No I am different person

There has to be way to prove it and after that we can always meet.
They can show me what they are like.
>>
>>19172317
I would not go without some kind of proof before and I would go prepared
>>
>>19172317
Why exactly do you ask me all of this? I can reply in 1-3 hours but I have to leave for now.
>>
I'll save you the trouble of meeting a vampire.
They don't real.
>>
>>19172358
Proof?
>>19172344
Where are you going?
>>
Twilight brought me here
>>
>>19172363
Okay, let's use your logic:
I'm a vampire. Since you can't disprove this that means that it's true.

>vampires are real
burden of proof's on you, buddy
>>
>>19172344
Like anon said above... Im bored
Your quest is an amusing one. And as someone who has sought truth on many things, I can tell you there are many ways to fail, so maybe I wanna help.
>>
>>19172363
Vampires.
Psychic vampires
People that drink blood?
Because somewhere in their evolution
"I dont like meat, fuck being vegan.
Imma just drink blood and gain supernatural abilities.
>>
>>19172375
You are the one who has to prove they are not real pal
>>
>>19172394
Are you joking or are you really this dense?

Leprechauns are real.
Sasquatch is real.
Spiderman is real.
The flying spaghetti monster is real.
I have an alpaca named Dave in my backyard.
I have three big toes.
My penis is 35 inches long.

Oh, what's that? You can't prove that these things aren't true? I guess they're true then.
I actually can't tell if the people in this thread are LARPing or not.
>>
>>19172407
Where
Are
The
Fucking
Proofs
?
>>
>>19172432
Look anon.
Proofs
More proof not real that real.
>>
>>19172432
You got me. I'm actually a vampire spreading lies to keep our kind a secret.
For persisting you may ask one question of me. Make it count.
>>
>>19172446
Should I buy Battlefield 1 on PS store? Its 50% off
>>
>>19172465
No, get a PC you pleb.
>>
>>19172468
I got it on pc but console gaming is more comfy desu
>>
This is, just how the other five hundred threads went. How many of us read them tho? If anything Op, you have moved further from the truth. I think Vampirism was just that, an ism. A belief that may or may not have even been true. Legend realized. The rumor mill.
>>
>>19172497
Or, killed off because humanity loves to do that. To anything it can't control.
>>
If you bleed to death and survive.
This is the only means to become a vampire
It also means you have vampiric genetic material.
>>
>>19172497
They're like succubi. Someone, somewhere got their money/"life force" drained by a manipulative whore and they came up with a fantastical creature as a metaphor for a real one.
Humans love to romanticise and fantasise.
>>
>>19172503
Ah yes kill something you scarcely understand.
They would of tried in fairy land
I have no doubt
>>
>>19172358
>They don't real.
Nice grammar fuckface.
>>
>>19172524
First day on the internet?
>>
>>19172524
Grammer.
You insatiable cretin
>>
>>19172317
I wouldn't just meet every person, first of all. And I'm not that retarded, there's enough ways to protect yourself, public places, involve friends and witnesses. It's not like a movie. Also true psychos are very rare.

>What do you believe they are like?

I don't know, how could I? Do you want me to answer what I would LIKE them to be like?

I can tell you that I don't consider roleplaying humans to be vampires. If you still age and you just want to drink blood sometimes, you're not one. So to me... they don't age, they HAVE to drink blood and they have some supernatural abilities that make them different from a normal human.

Not throwing fireballs or shapeshifting, but things like faster reflexes, memory manipulation. This direction.

>>19172363
I was finishing a game.
>>
File: 50943809538534.png (293KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
50943809538534.png
293KB, 460x516px
Reminder to never believe any self-proclaimed 'vampire' in this thread. They are either mentally ill or are just roleplayers. Common signs to look out for are as follow
>Will never provide any verifiable proof, usually under a claim that it's against a 'code' or they will be found out.
>Will often make vague statements and never clarify or extrapolate on them.
>Will change as much as common lore and movie mythology in order to create a being that is essentially no different from anything else. This is sometimes referred to as an energy/physic vampire.
Keep fighting the good fight everyone and don't fall victim to the Larper menace.
>>
File: UOyPI09.jpg (89KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
UOyPI09.jpg
89KB, 897x869px
>>19172797
Larpers are like shills for real vampires. Just for free, you know. They don't even need to pay them cause they will LARP regardless.
>>
>>19172534
oh my God you dumb cunt. you didn't even spell it right.
>>
>>19172783
Where did you learn to speak english so well?You could pass as native speaker.
>>
>>19172831
There's a lot of non-native speakers around here and you would never know! But I just learned it from school and growing up on the Internet since I was little.

English is quite the beautiful language.
>>
>>19172810
Well i dont visit this page very often, friend.
But back in my day..
>>
>>19172851
I understand english just fine but I cant talk at all.
>>
>>19172884
That's just a matter of routine. For years, I only wrote english so I was able to understand it relatively well like you but couldn't speak it. Then, through my hobby/job I started to actually talk english to people and it improved from horrible to decent.

Would be the same for you, I think.
>>
>>19172899
what country are you from? maybe I missed it in an earlier post.
>>
File: 1496493079147.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1496493079147.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>19172910
Germany. I've known two other people interested in vampires who are from Germany here as well, but they didn't know much either. And my city has no vampire myths.
>>
>>19172919
what city? there are German vampires. trust me.
>>
>>19172923
I wont say city because I don't want weird guys showing up at my house. Why don't you tell me some cities and I could go there with more information?
>>
>>19168394

>Porphyria

Makes so much more sense now, thanks anon.
>>
>>19172928
Berlin, Hamburg, Dortmund. there may be more but I'm fairly young and haven't learned all the lore. I'm still learning.
>>
>>19168507

>if I have to spend whole life hidden somewhere

You don't.

The quarantine is more self-inflicted.
>>
>>19172899
Why did you decide to stream in english and not deusch?Kraut population is huge.
>>
>>19172939
And what would be my best strategy to come across any vampire in Berlin, Hamburg or Dortmund? Like... what's the right approach?
>>
>>19172945
I started in german, but most germans are bilingual and understand english anyway. If I kept it german only I would exclude the rest of the world. But like, half of my subs and moderators are german anyway.

It's also more fun to rage or be crude in english, goes better from the tongue.
>>
>>19172783
Well then.
>Immortality
>Blood drinking
>SN powers
That can narrow it down. Yet still is subject to imagination.
IE, what if you found someone that doesn't die, drinks blood but all SN stuff is bullshit?
Consider this
The nature of immortality
What is immortality?
Basically, the stopping of aging processes.
Is is rationally possible to not age? Has there even been a record of a creature human or animal that does not age? What causes aging itself?
In simple terms aging relates to the deterioration of cells after a prolonged cycle of replication undergoing an entire life. Can such deterioration be stopped? Or maybe they do age but at a much slower rate. You're also looking for a race of creatures that rely on the mystical magic to be undead. But what is the rationality again of mystical powers? The universe has logic, and even the "supernatural" does too... Maybe one is missing objective approaches here such as... a virus, a mutation... just some food for thought.
>>
>>19172939
Are there any in Czech Republic?
>>
>>19172951
there is no "right approach". you would have to encounter a fledgling by chance. go to bars at night. be out and about. vampires will not come to you. if you were sick or dying and had befriended one you might have a chance.
>>
>>19172967
yes. Prague.
>>
>>19172960
>Is is rationally possible to not age? Has there even been a record of a creature human or animal that does not age?

There's an immortal jellyfish (Turritopsis nutricula ) who can regenerate over and over again. Also apparently: "Alligators, lobsters, flounders and a few other species are also biologically immortal, getting bigger, not older."

It is possible. And if vampires are real, they wouldn't play by normal rules anyway, it would be supernatural. It could be a virus or mutation, sure.

>>19172972
You have told me this before, and thank you but it's way too vague. It's not helping me.

I absolutely have zero interest in night life, I never entered a bar or a club, and I would only do so with a lead of sort. Just spending years in random clubs hoping that I randomly bump into a vampire, yeah... don't think so.
>>
>>19172977
Nowhere else?Prague is horrible and should be nuked.Where in Prague?
>>
>>19172960
>>19172991
Alternatively, some mystical currents, on the "nature of immortality" talk about a reservoir of "life energy" that spends out through life. (IE Chi, Prana etc) Theoretically, if there was such a thing as a way to administer, control and replenish that reservoir, immortality could be achieved, but it doesn't say anything about mind control, dying or turning into bats.
>>
>>19172992
I've been to Prague once. a long time ago. I thought it was beautiful. I can't and obviously won't reveal exact locales.
>>
File: (moon).png (798KB, 534x753px) Image search: [Google]
(moon).png
798KB, 534x753px
About these threads. I let the hand of fate decide (or maybe just simple coincidence), I threw a coin. Heads, I would abandon this place and never make one again, throwing away my cards, not asking about vampires again. Tails, I would continue exactly like this.

It was tails. So stop complaining, fate wants this!
>>
>>19173011
> I can't and obviously won't reveal exact locales
Here we go again with this shit
>>
>>19173024
tails never fails friend.
>>
>>19173006
>>19173024
Anyway what I'm trying to say here is... Vampires are myth, born from horror novels and medieval tales mixed with a great deal of fear and ignorance... also a small quote of truth.
But if one is truly gonna go on and find the real deal... you gotta ditch the hollywood bullshit or else, chances are you gonna get very disappointed and lost...
>>
>>19173027
don't be angry Bruce. like exact locales would be given over the internet? come on brotha.
>>
>>19173011
Can you give clues how.to.find it?
>>
>>19173006
>>19173037
I just don't seek immortality, I don't want to be immortal. I want to find a vampire, whatever that means. I don't know why, but I do.

Humans will probably be immortal in a few centuries anyway.

>chances are you gonna get very disappointed and lost...

Maybe I already am lost.

>>19173030
I was hoping it wouldn't!
>>
>>19173024
I would be very disappointed if you decided to stop.It would be worst thing than 1938 desu
>>
>>19173053
1938?
>>
>>19173038
exact addresses to people's houses I could understand, but public places such as parks, restaurants, etc? What is there to possibly lose by telling people those?

Now if it's all super sekret locations, then I also understand, but I'd be rather pressed to believe that's bullshit because it's such a common excuse.
>>
>>19173045
go to the big city hubs. go to bars at night.
>>
>>19173068
I kinda agree with you. It's not like telling some people on 4chan is actually EXPOSING or a threat to vampires.

Like I said, no one takes vampires fucking serious. You could meet a real one tomorrow and tell everyone, you probably just end up in a mental house. I feel that really protects vampires.

I mean even if you said "You can find vampires in Club BigBootyBitches in Praque" ... so what? What's the threat?
>>
>>19173064
*worse betrayal than in 1938,fuck
>>
>>19173078
And of you look on the flip-side and pretend that organizations DO take it seriously, then just saying specific cities is already a gigantic security risk, especially in this day and age.
>>
>>19173078
>Club BigBootyBitches in Praque
Pls be real club
>>
File: 1494022066159.png (109KB, 221x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494022066159.png
109KB, 221x380px
>>19173126
Just open it yourself if there's none yet. Be the change you want to see! And maybe the regular vampire has a weakness for... big butts.

(I hope not. That would be degenerate.)
>>
File: qKNNQCM_d.jpg (103KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
qKNNQCM_d.jpg
103KB, 528x960px
>>19173132
Maybe big butt is the main attribute needed for succesful turning.Also
>degenerate
Fite me
>>
>>19173154
Shh, it's okay. Maybe your degenerate nature might even qualify you for becoming a vampire - because most self proclaimed vampires here seemed still degenerate and very interested in sleeping around. I mean, they were very likely just LARP fags... but you never know.
>>
>>19173161
Whats degeberate about it?Its very vanilla
>>
>>19173174
Being actively interested in sex with random people and pursuing regular, casual sex with different individuals is very loose and degenerate in my eyes. But I can be friends with degenerates, it would only bother me if it went beyond friends.

You can call it prude too, if you want. Degenerates and prudes? :^)
>>
>>19173190
>Degenerates and Prudes
That would make a good band name.
>>
>>19172967

Oh yes.

Probably more than most places in Europe, besides France.
>>
>>19173190
Who said anything about sex with strangers. I only want good christian sex in missionary position and only for purpose of procreation. No degeneracy here :^)
>>
>>19173215
Funny how we dont have any vampire legends except that vampire noble woman.
Where?
>>
>>19173224
In Club BigBootyBitches, yeah?
>>
>>19173211
If you make money with it please don't forget to hit up your friend Nightmare Tranny Goblin.
>>
>>19173259
Me too,I helped !
>>19173253
It would be named like that ironically desu
>>
If they're real I doubt one would ever contact you, I'd imagine that they have no need for new members or "risks" to their coven.
>>
>>19173215
>besides
>>19173215
There isnt Vampire in France ?
>>
>>19173402
It is super unlikely. But it's not just about becoming a vampire yourself, I'd be satisfied with just meeting a real one in some way. Could bring them money or blackpudding as a gift.
>>
File: Count_Orlok.jpg (112KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Orlok.jpg
112KB, 1200x1200px
Vampires aren't immortal. They are, in fact, dead. They just don't stay in their graves at night.

Vampires can be slowed down by scattering seeds or having a lot of knots, or netting (just a series of knots really). They don't like the smell of garlic, and I think verbena is also a good ward against them, as are religious icons.

You don't really want to become a vampire. It's a hellish afterlife of hunger and torment, and feeding on your loved ones to sustain your own miserable existence. You're more a ghost than a person.

I wouldn't wish that on an enemy, or a friend. I certainly wouldn't wish for it for myself.

Not roleplaying, just stating what I know from genuine folklore. Pop culture is tripe.
>>
>>19173444

Feels more like thirst than hunger
>>
>>19173444
>vampires have severe OCD
I've always wondered why that is.
There's no obvious connection to their affliction or powers, but it's there. Just, why?
That's never been explained in any lore ever.
>>
>>19173448
Thirst for dick.
>>
File: 0 replies.jpg (51KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
0 replies.jpg
51KB, 331x331px
>>19173237
>>
>>19173518
You need to be patient. Vampires take their time to reply to appear more mysterious and busy.
>>
>>19173528
That does not help my work induced boredom at all.At least its over now
>>
heya /x/, I am a vamp, and I'm here to answer your questions.
faq:
can you turn me -> I'm not revealling my location
>>
>>19173573
where can I find those who can?
>>
File: 13176580196455.png (749KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13176580196455.png
749KB, 1024x1024px
>>19173580
>replying to "Vampofag"

Anon.
>>
>>19173580
the 2 others who I've met are the same. We're all terrified of the idea that hunters exist. You know, the sorta "I heard that in the next town over, a man came looking for vamps, talking about killing"

We die, but not age- this gets dull fast
>>
>>19173586
aw cmon I was making a meta /x/ joke
>>
>>19173589
Isn't it nice that all the vampires here talk exactly like kids, know all the kids-meta-terms and can never show any kind of evidence even though it wouldn't even be a danger to them?

It's almost like 99% of vamp roleplayers are young, normal boys who were born in our generation and frequent 4chan since their young teenage years....
>>
File: ptak s nozem3.png (51KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem3.png
51KB, 500x431px
>>19173586
Dont ruin my fun
>>
>>19173587
>terrified
Haven't you heard that old saying?
"If you go hunting for vampires, vampires go hunting for you".
>>
>>19173592
Did you just assume their gender???
>>
>>19173603
I am. Fight me.

Or, in roleplay-faggot-words: Invite me in foolish mortal and see what happens... ehehe.
>>
>>19173596
Do you honestly believe that vampirism gives people super powers? The sort of super powers that let you not get fucking shot?

and @19173603 that would be correct. I'm a girl.
>>
File: 432890482903.jpg (88KB, 636x384px) Image search: [Google]
432890482903.jpg
88KB, 636x384px
>>19173573
>I am a vamp
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>>19173586
>Lucina
>Not 'My Little Genocide Machine Morgan'
>>
>>19173610
I haven't watched the majority of anime I use for reaction images. I just pick whatever face I like, didn't know who Lucina was.
>>
>>19173609
Ask a hunter... if you can find one that's still in one piece...
>>
>>19173607
*unsheathes katana*
heh....child play

>>19173609
they cant shoot you if you are fast enough.
Git gud anon.
>>
>>19173610
>back that up
I can't, now, can I? Such is the nature of the internet. But if you're willing to have a little faith (lol) I can tell you all I know
>>
>>19173623
>don't need to git gud if you don't get shot at
>>
>>19173626
Refer to: >>19172797
>>
File: vampire trex.jpg (301KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
vampire trex.jpg
301KB, 1280x1968px
>>19173632
Could this be origin of vampires?
>>
>>19173651
It seems more likely than listening to Cunt-Anon or Vampofag.
>>
File: vampire pic.png (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vampire pic.png
117KB, 960x720px
>>19173657
Knew you will like it
>>
>>19173651
>Caine was a dinosaur
Sauce pl0x.
>>
>>19168090
I've seen these threads popping up for a while now. I can tell they're all posted by you. I can help you with your goal. Do you really want this?
>>
File: 3D women.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
3D women.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>19173671
I dont know just saved it from some old vampire thread
>>
>>19173665
I did! I can count on you, at least.

>>19173678
Sure. Unless you're the same guy who told me my memories (about my life and identity) would be fully erased, then I'll pass.
>>
>>19173671
>>19173679
If my google-fu is still good, then that is from the Buffy/Angel comic series, "After the Fall"
>>
>>19173692
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19173687
No, there's no tampering with memories this way. I was turned by a ritual I partook in at Snagov Monastery. I can turn you another way, however, without you needing to even leave your home.
I'll make a temporary email. I need you to send an image of yourself to it.
The email is: [email protected]
We'll discuss the rest of the ritual through that.
>>
>>19173692
>Buffy/Angel
into the thrash it goes
>>
File: jodie.png (138KB, 345x358px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.png
138KB, 345x358px
>>19173704
It's cool how all people here only need a picture of me to do these amazing rituals and I don't even need to leave my home.
>>
>>19173709
There's more to the ritual. That's all I'll say here. I can tell you're dedicated and I wouldn't want someone on this board to attempt it without a guide.
>>
File: apologize.jpg (54KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
apologize.jpg
54KB, 485x364px
>>19173709
Indeed.I expect anon will say that you will get better results if you wont have any clothes on the picture :^)
>>
>>19173716
I've sent you a mail.

>>19173720
Hah. I'm gonna try everything that's not too outrageous. Put all this free time to use a little bit.
>>
File: croco-tiger.jpg (67KB, 474x393px) Image search: [Google]
croco-tiger.jpg
67KB, 474x393px
>>19173737
Yeah go for it.Just remember our deal
>>
File: mas2.jpg (23KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
mas2.jpg
23KB, 630x400px
>>19173709
I'm not a vampire but I can do the same picture ritual the other anon offered. Pic related.
>>
Hunters:
Pack it up and go home to your families.
You will not be asked politely twice.
>>
>>19173743
Of course. I keep my word.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 671x181px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 671x181px
Heh, looks like you got double bamboozled. I sent you a random pic from /r9k/
>>
>>19168090
Fap with your own blood while simultaneously watching twilight and reading anne rice backwards
>>
File: Castlevania Bait.png (21KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania Bait.png
21KB, 625x790px
>>19173750
>>
File: 1497812824129.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497812824129.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>19173755
hahahaha holy fuck he destroyed you
>>
>>19173750
yeah... won't be asked twice because your mouth will be stuffed with cloves of garlic, your head severed and turned backwards so you can see yourself to hell.
>>
File: autistic shrieks.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
autistic shrieks.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>19173755
>someone unironically wasted their time to do this
>>
File: tgJeVsS.png (412KB, 722x625px) Image search: [Google]
tgJeVsS.png
412KB, 722x625px
>>19173755
did he reply that to you or you replied to him lol
>>
>>19173755
Lmao this dude is a legend. 10/10
>>
File: accepting death.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
accepting death.gif
1MB, 260x260px
Real talk now.Should I buy the fucking BF1 on PS4?Been thinking about it whole week
>>
>>19173771
^ was me

>>19173750
But there aren't even any HUNTERS here, fag.
>>
>>19173774
>PS4
are you retarded?
>>
>>19173777
Not anymore there's not...
>>
>>19173766
>He says as he posts on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>19173778
I dont know.Maybe?I spend my days in vampire threads on /x/ after all....why?
>>
>>19173782
get a PC faggot
>>
File: anti bully.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
anti bully.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>19173781
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Also it kills time while wageslaving
>>
>>19173780
Wow, you vampires are really scary... and powerful. Really impressive. Do you maybe.. want to tell me.. how .. to find one of you.. coool.. guys... ? Hmmm?
>>
>>19173786
they wear all black... and their dicks dont work.
>>
>>19173786
post cowtits pls
>>
File: anime questions.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime questions.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19173783
I already said I own pc and even have bf1 on it you dumb normie but I got the most genius plan today at work.
>>
>>19173793
whats your genius plan then retard
>>
File: (x).png (296KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
(x).png
296KB, 440x600px
>>19173787
I'm okay with that. Black is best color and dicks can be replaced with blood.
>>
>>19173795
he is going to suck dicks two at a time and double his profit.
>>
>>19173799
what a fag
>>
>>19173795
I will put my tv and ps4 into my bathroom and spend next 2 days soaking in bathtub because fuck this fucking weather
>>
File: 1467178557148.jpg (57KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467178557148.jpg
57KB, 500x282px
Post fags
>>
>>19173892
I suggest the following. If we do not find a vampire willing to turn us, we need to track a vampire down and force him (or her) into our basement. We tie them up and then drink their blood.
>>
>>19173905
If we track one we can make him our bitch no problem.Finding one will be hard.
>>
>>19173911
What if it's a beautiful woman though? You still okay with beating her into a basement?
>>
>>19173915
No that will be your job.Also why beautiful?Would ugly one be different?
>>
>>19173919
We treat beautiful people differen't than ugly or average ones. Like, I personally find very (physically) attractive people kinda intimidating... I can't relax around them as much as average or ugly, you know.
>>
>>19173911
>let's track down a being that has superhuman speed, strength, and can do all kinds of magical shit like turn into fog or clouds of bats
>a being that could literally tear us limb from limb like we're made of paper, and who may or may not be a sadistic psychopath who would enjoy torturing you
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: 2149niq.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
2149niq.png
586KB, 640x634px
>>19173925
Hmm....just got an idea how to track ancient vampire. If they are hundreds years old they have to be short because humans were shorter back then,right?So we just need to focus on manlets.

Pic related.Me on the left,on the right ancient powerful vampire.
>>
>>19173930
I would have you know that I was training karate as kid.

Also crashing this plane...with no survivors
>>
>>19173930
You have an extreme high-fantasy views of vampires. They are probably much weaker than that.

>>19173933
Lol. I thought the same! I made myself laugh imagining a council of male, ancient vampires and all of them were manlets. Though I was told by a friend that this is actually a myth and humans weren't that much shorter "back in the day" ...
>>
File: 2308984029384.jpg (26KB, 689x447px) Image search: [Google]
2308984029384.jpg
26KB, 689x447px
>>19173930
All speculation. Besides, if they were that powerful why would they spend their days hiding like rats.
>>
>>19173939
What if they're not?
Would you really want to piss one off?
>>
>>19173939
Great minds think alike :^)
>>19173946
Would he really want to piss us off? Also we could try diplomacy first.There muse be something he/she wants
>>
>>19173944
Because they couldn't take on the sheer amount of cockroach humans that dwell on this planet.

10000 humans could probably squat one powerful vampire. And humans just keep coming and coming.

>>19173946
Then I will die happy.
>>
>>19173737
>>19173704
Are you doing the ritual?
>>
>>19174016
No, it was some kid asking for boob pictures.
>>
>>19174016
This ritual? >>19173755
>>
>>19174080
Dang
>>
>>19173787
Our dicks work buddy. The blood still flows.
>>
>>19174123
Very good news!
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.