[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus thread. Jesus is paranormal. He healed the sick. He walked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: jesus1.jpg (13KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
jesus1.jpg
13KB, 179x281px
Jesus thread.

Jesus is paranormal. He healed the sick. He walked on water. He cast out demons and he performed miracles. He was the most compassionate person in the world.

Jesus was reincarnated and I met him in my past life. He was my soulmate. He was reincarnated in this life as a girl and I believe she goes on /x/, so I'm looking for you Jesus. I need answers. I'll never stop looking for you.

What secrets do you guys know about Jesus?
>>
That you don't know Jesus, because that wasn't his name.
>>
File: 1497747428441.jpg (12KB, 310x295px) Image search: [Google]
1497747428441.jpg
12KB, 310x295px
>>19167820
*yawns
Everyone knows Jesus is supernatural..
>>
>>19167824
His real name was Jenkins of Gloucestershire.
>>
>>19167824

This
>>
smoked weed with his gf

did nofap for 3 month

shitposted on walls

dissed jews
>>
>>19167820
turn out jesus became gay with all his compassion for LGBT, no longer wanting your dick, your life is pointless now, just wandering around with a feeling of emptyness.
>>
>>19167820
hes nothing more than a fictional character, fuck off tripfag
>>
lol Jesus don't leave me hanging.
>>
>>19167852
lol XD funny joke bro
>>
Jesus is the son of God, Christ Michael, the Sovereign ruler of our universe.

Our sphere is unique in that he bestowed hi self to earth.
>>
>>19167876
You were truly among the least of all creation until Michael's bestowal elevated your planet to a position of honor and great universe interest. Sometimes the last is first, while truly the least becomes greatest.
>>
>>19167820
Historical Jesus was a great man that spread his teachings far and wide. He wanted his followers to discover the divinity within themselves and taught them how this could be done. However, it's often the case that such a great figure is wrapped into the mythology of the time. This happened to Odin and Hermes too. Jesus became a symbol for the Sun God and his teachings (and those of the Mysteries) were preserved in allegories that the Church either failed to notice or ignored.
>>
>was a philosopher
>learned magic in egypt
>tried to show the world
>instruct that jew god is wrong
>nobody is sinless, god doesn't care about petty shit
>become blasphemer
>ratted out
>crucified
>have words twisted
>books written decades after his death
>fucking hundreds of them
>many left out for not meeting agendas
>Christianity was born.

Tragic
>>
>>19167902
He is the son of God. When God has a son, there's an eventuality of creation. Christ Michael is the eventuaution of our universe. We exist within his creation. Jesus Christ Michael
>>
>>19167820
look up the Pyramid initiation lecture by manly p hall
>>
Jesus came from another dimension which has since been wiped out
>>
I believe Jesus Christ was an identity well documented by people who had come to believe him as a sort of Son of God...when in actuality he only achieved that perception through others by being a creation of Man. Through the Messiah's circumstances he owned a lot of the miracles he performed, but again and again, when questioned about them, he simply alluded in various ways of how much faith can overcome the downfalls we see in ourselves. If you were to try to identify the current Messiah or the second reincarnation of Jesus...you'd run into a lot of conflicting ideas. As I've said before, the truth I've known and come to understand on the subject is (put most simply) that Jesus Christ was an identity.
>>
>>19167820
The stories in the Bible were decided by a group. Including Jesus being the son of God. Council of Nicaea. The person who oversaw the whole thing was Pagan until his death bed. Politics and control. Old story.
>>
>>19168039
These stories were placed there to draw you to Christianity. And they work.
>>
>>19168043
Easy to control is just better.
>>
>>19168039
The truth is I the heavenly father. Paganism is not the evil the church has adequate it out to be.

Christ is real, the stories of him are real and he is the son of God. The coopting of the religion to make it evil is not christian, it's Luciferian.
The inquisition, conquests, with hunts, etc, are satanic.
>>
Every night, I call out Jesus' name and he never answers.
>>
>>19168073
He is in spirit now, he's not sitting in your room.

If you genuinely want contact. Be sincere in asking forgiveness, and ask the spirit to come to you. Follow through and be good.
>>
>>19167820
>Jesus was reincarnated and I met him in my past life. He was my soulmate. He was reincarnated in this life as a girl and I believe she goes on /x/,

I believe in Jesus myself as well, but I think you're a little loony. Jesus did not reincarnate.
>>
>>19167820
Pretty sure Jesus isn't here as a girl.
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (272KB, 340x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
272KB, 340x574px
>>19167820
Jesus is the son of God. He died for our sins and rose three days later

Pretty cool guy desu. He fulfills the law and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
I honestly think Franz Anton Mesmer tapped into the same force that Jesus used (namely, "animal magnetism"). Modern scholars are so hilariously oblivious and un-self-aware when it comes to casually dismissing Mesmer and all the effects he gained, calling it merely "suggestion", placebo, and curing psychosomatic diseases.

If so, why has NO OTHER KNOWN DOCTOR or psychotherapist or hypnotherapist (especially today, with all the so-called "knowledge" we have) been able to effect as many and as many consistent cures as Mesmer? Only the story of Jesus healing people can match. People literally loved and worshiped him and flocked to Mesmer, he effected hundreds of cures throughout his life. Funnily enough, the same happened to Jesus --- the common people who had a simple faith in him and were cured by him loved him, but everyone else hated him.

I was reading a biography of Mesmer which mentioned that even a skeptic hoping to disprove Mesmer had his chronic stomach ailment cured by him. Without any seeming shame or embarrassment at all, the biography casually asserts that "In his subconscious mind, he must have had more faith in the cure than he consciously had!"

Now, Mesmer may not have been right down to every single detail. But I think he was an honest person who found out something very interesting, perhaps one of the most significant discoveries of modern times if it had been accepted (comparable to, say, the switch to geocentrism, Newton's laws of gravity, and Einstein's theories of general and special relativity), but instead the medical profession was jealous of him and hated him so threw all they had against him so hard that even today we just think he was a fraud.
>>
File: 1495915501753.jpg (18KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495915501753.jpg
18KB, 332x443px
>>19167820
>He was reincarnated in this life as a girl
>I believe she goes on /x/
Where do you get this information?
>>
Jesus appeared to me after reading the page of urantia
>>
>>19167820
>He was the most compassionate person in the world.

He gave people hope. How is that compassionate?
>>
>>19168266
Schizophrenia
>>
How much of a schizophrenic retard do you have to be to believe this?

If you believe in Jesus, you should know he only reincarnates once, and that's at the end of days. You should also know he has no soulmate. For you to believe you were his soulmate in a past life takes enormous amounts of delusion and mental disability.

In short, become an hero.
>>
>>19168437
This. Also, why would you think that Jesus would browse this cesspool of degeneracy that is a North Korean hentai forum?
>>
>>19167883
>>19167876
Neither of you have any idea what's going on beyond this planet, do you? Michael Christ? Where do you come up with this bs?

If any entity actually present themselves as such to you, you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to take them at face value. But religious fanatics never were the brightest to begin with.

Oh, btw you're worshipping a demon.
Good luck with the dmt trips on your deathbeds!
>>
Jesus used to talk to me. He proved to me his voice was real. I have faith in him.
>>
>Jesus is paranormal
im glad we have to specify this.
go on
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 267x200px
anybody ever go to a Pentecostal church?
i went with a family friend as a kid, this really loud guy was like THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN THE ROOM! and im thinking what the fuck do i need to get down or something?
He went around and started touching peple on the head and they started flopping around.
I dont fuck with no jesus shit.
>>
I'm so stupid to think that Jesus would love me.
>>
My name is Michael Christopher. Am I Jesus reincarnated?
Hurr durr
>>
>>19168425
What paper? What did he say?
>>
>>19168566
Such a person would not know who they are love, if they do exists their presence is going to be kept hidden. So don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>19168566
He does.
>>
>>19168573
He finished his bestowal missions and has universal sovereignty, why would he reincarnate as an autist now?
>>
>>19167820
>What secrets do you guys know about Jesus?

He actually practiced an ancient form of healing the spirit. With the aid of holistic remedies from a civilization far before the Romans. He used this spiritual healing knowledge to aid the victims of a slaver caste society. This created a following, which the elite at the time hated.
>>
He was the first person to become liberated by achieving a permanent state of Divine Realization.

He did not reincarnate though, he has to remain dead for his sacrifice to be true.

He is waiting for a second Christ to raise him from the dead.

"Just as Moses lifted up the serpent, so must you lift up the Son of Man."
>>
File: clothes-moth2.jpg (12KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
clothes-moth2.jpg
12KB, 300x449px
>>19168594
I followed him to a room there was a 7-8 year old girls next to him. He was pointing down to an upsidedown cockroach and a dying moth. It was page 1, you just need to understand The Father
>>
Jesus was a terrorist.
>>
It's weird at first. I never thought I would be where I'm at today in terms of faith. Be vigilant.
>>
File: 524.jpg (22KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
22KB, 320x400px
Why does Jesus always ignore me?
>>
File: 1497811340173.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497811340173.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>19167820
>>
Jesus was a cool guy
>Great party in tha barabba's house
>no more alcol
>depression everywere
>Jesus comes in
>water become wine
>God be like -What are you doing son?-
>Jesus -Can't hear you over my sanctity-
>God -...-
>everybody love Jesus
>Nearby there's a jew-fest party
>noone comes because Jesus is monopolizing attention
>Jesus is a party beast
>get crucifixed
>still rocks and party
>A god
>made into a man
>became a legend
>>
>>19168519
let us just say for arguments sake that you are right, Jesus is walking around as a woman, someone that has compassion for everything and only wants good things for it. this life would be torture, to look on the news everyday and see more dead with out just cause. this person would not know what they are, but ask yourself in a world where people care little for nature, themselves, others, etc.... would you not wish for such things to end when you feel helpless to stop anything.
>>
>>19167853
Keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>19167988
The Pleiades is still there
>>
>>19168093
>he is in Spirit now
>he's not sitting in your room
So much for being a 'God', he can't even be in two places at once. This is your all-powerful God?
>>
>>19167820
You can stop looking, I'm right here.
>>
>>19168563
made me kek 10/10
>>
>>19168663
You are schizophrenic, not enlightened.
>>
I really want to believe he did all that crazy shit, but Jesus was probably just some really charismatic crazy guy whose actions were greatly exaggerated. Still, I would love to talk to him.
>>
>>19167820
Why is the Goddess Aurora (Goddess of the Dawn) looking for the female version of Jesus?. What if it's you?
>>
>>19169374
You too bro, you too
>>
Who else is saved here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
>>
Jesus was a buddhist. Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY0Ib3aPG6Y
>>
>Palestinian born 2000 years ago.
>Called Jesus, a modern name in Spanish.
>Spanish is based on Latin.
>LOL
Christfags confirmed for retarded and brainwashed.
>>
>>19168004
>>19167820

Christ will not return as a human again. He will return in His full glory, descending from the Heavens to judge the Earth.
>>
>>19170153
>>19167902

Jesus wasn't a hippy. He wasn't a buttery man of peace either. He was stern and provocative and controversial. He spoke the full uncompromising truth, and that's why he made enemies.

Jesus didn't "instruct that the jew god was wrong," many of the jews turned away from God, that was the problem.
>>
>>19167853
>fedoraposting
>on /x/
hilarious
>>
>>19167820
>What secrets do you guys know about Jesus?
He was a paladin.
>>
>>19170387
chaotic good paladin*
>>
>>19170278
There will be no end.
>>
I legitimately love Jesus so fucking much. Greatest man of all time.
>>
>>19167820
i know that he hangs around on different discord servs, nothing much else
>>
>>19167820
lol what if im jesus?
>>
>>19167892
There was no historical jesus
not even rumours
>>
>>19171615

Ah yes, a child of satan fearing the fire, don't worry we don't need the "saviour" whose name wasn't jesus to be saved, as reality is gnostic and God himself gives gnosis, not some saviour figure.

Even atheists do can receive gnosis.

So you're fucked.

PS. The devil serves Jehovah.
>>
>>19168676
THIS
>>
>>19171635
Like the first time i agree with a reply on /x/
thank you anon
stupid christians and shit-scared historians though,FUUUCK
>>
File: tridays.jpg (65KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
tridays.jpg
65KB, 480x415px
>>19171615
>There was no historical jesus

Then how did the Gospel writers know that gold is position three periods away from lead in a table that wasn't invented untill the 19th Century?

To the classical mediterranean citizen, there are only five elements, fire, earth, water, air, aether.

Wherein does the concept of rising on the third day to a spiritual body come from?

God knows the place of gold relative to lead.
An advanced alien species would have this knowledge too.

But if aliens, why was God declared the conductor of these events? (In both Old and New Testaments)

>There was no historical jesus

There are two pieces of archaelogical evidence of both Jesus, and his resurrection, to support the documentary evidence of the Gospels and letters of the apostles.

The Shroud of Turin, and the Scudarium of Ovideo, whose markings, which are not only impossible to recreate with the technology of the time (or, indeed, in the modern era) but they also depict the wounds as recorded in the Gospel accounts.

>pic related; on the third day lead became gold. This is impossible. Supernatural. A miracle. Only a God could achieve this task.
>>
>>19170379
>attacking others for not believing in your shitty fictitious character

how very christian of you
>>
File: divinecomedy.jpg (229KB, 1498x716px) Image search: [Google]
divinecomedy.jpg
229KB, 1498x716px
God
>>
>>19167820
Jesus was a scam artist washout of the Essenes. He was a fraudulent faith healer who tried to encourage the church of his day to rip people off. When he went out to fast for forty days in the desert, he was fasting outside the gates of the Essene monastery trying to get their blessing. The "Satan" who Jesus told to get behind him was an Essene holy leader. The "Satan" who told Jesus that he could use the power of god to turn stones into bread, and who promised the world to Jesus if this could be done, was saying, "I would get behind you if you were true, but you are not."
>>
>>19171773
A scam artist that knows the atomic mass of gold?
>>
38Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” 39Jesus replied, “A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Matthew 12:38
>>
>>19171789
1) How can you even hope to prove that value was known?
2) Hells to the fuck yes. Your hint is in the miracle of the water poured on wood catching fire. Chemistry was "secret knowledge" that primitives were too spiritually undeveloped to come up with better usages for than showing off the power of god before the even more retarded primitives around them. It was just like eclipses. People in every era fucking know already what people can fucking learn in that era. Society progresses when less retarded people penetrate the mysteries and find actually worthwhile uses for what idiots were using for their raw, pointless status games.
>>
>>19171802
So your saying that the atomic mass of gold was known to "initiates of the Mysteries" 2000 years ago?

Prove it.

>Thalium wasn't even known to exist until 1861
>Therefore a three day transmutation from Lead (82) to Gold (79) via a completely unknown element Thalium (81) is impossible outside of supernatural action.
>>
>>19167820
Ahh, bad news I'm a dude. Remember we agreed to stay our genders at least until after the second coming to switch. See I had a feeling it was you last time we spoke, remember how I said I came to this planet 10,000 years ago. Well we can always get to together next life. We could just be friends in this one.
>>
>>19171812
>Therefore a three day transmutation
Whoops, I guess you're retarded.
>>
>>19171824
Thursday night only
Friday day-night
Saturday day-night
Sunday day only

>Three days and nights

At sunrise on sunday, he rose.

2 Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3 and they asked each other, ‘Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?’

4 But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. 5 As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.

6 ‘Don’t be alarmed,’ he said. ‘You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7 But go, tell his disciples and Peter, “He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.”’

8 Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid.[a]

Mark 16
>>
>>19168771
I'm right here>>19171814
I'm not a girl, I'm a dude. I was looking for you too, but since you were looking for a girl I just thought it was a coincidence and that you were someone else looking for another that isn't me.
>>
File: 1484323275377.jpg (252KB, 639x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484323275377.jpg
252KB, 639x632px
>>19171829
>Thursday night only
Lead
>Friday day-night
Thalium
>Saturday day-night
Mercury
>Sunday day only
Gold

And that isn't even the half of it
>>
>>19171764

>attack
>>
>>19171829
>>19171846
This is white noise, man. Something is misfiring in your neurons. Nobody can actually parse this. If you fuck with people hard enough, they might tell you they can actually parse it, but nothing in what you've said indicates any alchemical operations whatsoever. You're undermining the cause you think you support.
>>
>>19171839
>Fucking LARP
>>19167820
Sorry friend, He's Lucifer.
You got one thing right though.
He is here.
>>
>>19171770
Sacred Geometry, fgt
>>
>>19172325
I'm not a LARP, and that message is intended only for the OP. And yes Jesus and Lucifer is the same
>>
>>19167820
No one knows anything about Jesus,even the angels are clueless,which actually lends credence to the theory that He indeed is God like Christianity says he is.
>>
Can anyone refute this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKAHoYCWXF8

The Gospel accounts of Jesus were written 50 years(!) after his death with each following document being more unbelievable than the previous. Also there is a lot of contradictions of his birth Mary and Joseph fled to Egpyt in Matthew while they lived in Nazareth in Luke.

Basically Biblical accounts of him are untrustworthy
>>
>>19172325
>>19172342
>>19167941
>>
>>19173121

See

>>19171635
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (49KB, 300x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
49KB, 300x535px
>>19167820
He cheats at chess
Everytime
Illegal moves out the ass and he just hopes you don't notice
Then when you call his ass out he's just like "do you forgive me?"
funny guy
And OP I'm afraid you're looking for "her"
Some call her Sophia
I just call her the woman everyman sees when someone asks to describe the perfect woman
She's definitely real
You just gotta be ready
And that means doing things you're very afraid of
like not letting your hobbys and achievements define you
>>
>>19167820
>What secrets do you guys know about Jesus

that you're full of shite and need to read the bible
>>
File: 7672700558985417.jpg (59KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
7672700558985417.jpg
59KB, 480x478px
>>19171917
>>19173121

The Gospels describe Jesus dieing on the Friday and then rising from the dead three days later on the Sunday.

For millenia alchemists have attempted the transmutation of lead into gold.

Gold is three periods away from lead in terms of atomic mass, a fact only discovered in the late 19th Century.

>>19171770

Parse the "coincidence"!

If it looks like a spiritual metamorphosis involving knowledge unknowable to the people of the time,

and if it says it is a spiritual metamorphosis involving knowledge unknowable to the people of the time

and there is archaelogical, physical evidence of the spiritual metamorphosis involving knowledge unknowable to the people of the time

Then it was either God, aliens or time-travellers.

There is no evidence to suggest either aliens or time-travellers were involved, (and the burden of proof would be on you to argue the case)

Therefore God.

At least.

There is the possibility that God, time-travelling humans and aliens were involved in the shenanigans.

God first.
>>
>>19173339
>Then it was either God, aliens or time-travellers.
That's what happened actually. All 3 of them, sometimes at the same time, while still being human in addition to those 3 other things
>>
I am Jebus.
Ask of me what thou wilt, anon.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.