[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can feel it. Before bed when i meditate I feel my body fizzle,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: Where am I.jpg (118KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Where am I.jpg
118KB, 1024x576px
I can feel it. Before bed when i meditate I feel my body fizzle, not in heat but in buzzing of white noise made into a physical sensation.
I can see it. Out of the corners of my eyes, these dashes of light, or sprites of red, blue, or purple.
I can hear it. Like whistling. Like the quite drone of some electric background noise.
Something is there.
This year more than any before it the volume to these things has increased. Will it keep? I don't know. But why? and why now?
What is this? Does anyone else feel it and why?
>>
it's the sprites of time space that dance endlessly through time only jumping into conscious minds when they are at peace with the universe.
>>
Yes. I am experiencing the same. I am not sure of the cause. I can only offer my speculation. I feel as though something has changed in my physical body, but also in my emotional body. I feel that I am much more sensitive to the constant buzzing of all things electronic and I can hear it even more when I am quiet.

However, there is also what I could only describe as a frequency shift that changes in my body when I am heart centered and calm. Like a vibration that I can feel. It is pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to working with it more often because I feel my third eye is opening.

I wish you well on your journey.
>>
>>19167005
Well. i am grateful for their presence then.
>>
>>19167038
it is interesting. we will have to see where it leads.

May fortune greet you on your path.
>>
File: W1212W.jpg (219KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
W1212W.jpg
219KB, 1000x508px
>>19167005
>Sprites

Bingo! Although Sprites or an entities of varying purposes(although all good). They only follow a positive increase path, running through most frequencies of the meta-verse at kinda of 90degree angle. Where elementals are pure being of concept prime, sprite are pure being of interaction prime.

Beings can create these; using a deeply positive memory from your past(use you best, the memories only become stronger with multiple uses), fill your body with that moment entirely, then focus all of that you into a ball of light; with the mind of a child ask it what you will, but only if it is with an honest open heart that wills good(in terms of positive interaction); with gentle grace, release the light to the world in freedom.

I've programmed several to help positive works, feed off the release of suffering to peace; to leave anyone who ask them to politely, and to not impose on any beings free-will; and to use the acquired positive energy to duplicate(all but 12% which it kicks back to me, for personal directed workings).
>>
File: 1424860872840.gif (370KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424860872840.gif
370KB, 438x300px
>>19166885
>pic related.
>>
>>19167218
Warning:The opposite are shades, other-side of the vibration; don't attempt works with sprites if you're negative or you might create shades.
>>
>>19166885
tinnitus and visual floaters
>>
File: floaters.jpg (159KB, 1033x536px) Image search: [Google]
floaters.jpg
159KB, 1033x536px
>>19167247

>tinnitus and visual floaters
No they have a very specific look, and can be easily differentiated by moving you pupil and seeing if they move with your eye.
>>
>>19166885
Since this year I have strong third-eye like visions before sleeping. I lay for 1-2 hours awake in bed, but with eyes closed, and I can see whatever I want. Sometimes "it" shows me something, but mainly I can re-live days of my past life whenever I want. After 20-30 minutes of laying it starts, when my senses start to shut, but I won't fall asleep that quick. After 1-2 hours of "mind surfing" I fall asleep without noticing. I dream pretty intense, too and often had a feeling, that I was traveling between dimensions/worlds while dreaming.

I can't really imagine what you mean with buzing of white noise made into phsysical sensation. can you eplain more?
>>
>>19166885
What particular type of meditation do you do to reach this state?
>>
>>19166885
>What is this? Does anyone else feel it and why?
iirc they're called the "Bardot Lights" in Buddhism.

There are supposedly different levels/intensities which signify different tiers of enlightenment or something.

With that in mind, and whether or not you believe in that - don't make "enlightenment" the goal, as it will become impossible to reach. Keep meditation the goal. Simply wanting to achieve a state of meditation for the sake of meditating.
>>
>>19167284
Not OP, but I think that may mean a sort of tingling sensation? I've felt that when meditating in the past. It was sort of like the feeling you get when you lay on your arm or leg for too long and it goes numb, then tingles when the pressure is taken off.
>>
>>19167218
This is very interesting! I remember reading in the law of One about light in some circumstances being able to have direction and going where it was needed (I think it was, in that case, the result of sixth density love). The importance you give to free will also reminds me of that material! Thank you for sharing this was very interesting! :)
>>
File: 212.jpg (163KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
163KB, 1200x900px
>>19167363
> I remember reading in the law of One

My teachers were South Eastern Cherokee, but they study all sorts of things, so I would have a hard time putting my finger on origin(we are more interested in the content of medicine than the origin).

>Thank you for sharing this was very interesting!

No problem; so many thread asking about negative works, refreshing to see one talking about the positive aspects of the forces at play.
>>
>>19167423
>No problem; so many thread asking about negative works, refreshing to see one talking about the positive aspects of the forces at play.
True! Thanks again :)
>>
>>19167218
This post is very accurate in defining what you've seen, OP. Most importantly, something to keep in mind is that yes - they are extremely beneficial to daily living situations (and I'm also speaking from personal experience). They can be replicated in many different ways if need be.
>>
File: 1483134412789.jpg (137KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483134412789.jpg
137KB, 540x403px
>>19168054

If you want to see them in massive choirs, look to white clouds that illuminated by direct sunlight. It's like a beehive of them charging. (I've heard the closer you get to the sun the larger they are, getting to roughly the size of Jupiter close to the sun, but I can't say that for sure.)
You'll also see them around peoples "aura"(resonate vibrations) sometimes, kinda dancing on the outside edges of the top(especially when the aura is interacting with direct sun).
>>
>>19167302
nothing in particular just focus on my breathing and consider the sensations in my body while silencing my thoughts
>>
I had two mri(s) today.
I came here because of what i saw during, strange shapes when i close my eyes, moving with the hum. I'm not a meditation expert but am not novice to the ability, and this felt... strange. I tried to replicate it when i got home, so far, not possible. What should i try.
>>
>>19169211

Everything is frequency, we only see/hear a small portion of that. You just experienced a very strong EM field, while you can't see the waves, you can feel them; your brain can adapt to allow yourself to sense wider portion of vibration. Any sense that you try and practice to sense them can achieve that goal with determination, and focus.

The methods I personally have used was electo-stimuli; by running an electrical current through myself at varying Hz I focused on how the vibrations effected by nervous-system, using both very low, and high voltage. Through the careful dissection of the experience, my sense of feeling an awareness has opened up. I wouldn't recommend that method unless you have the right equipment; but I've heard of similar results with people who study sound theory and use tones to understand sound vibration on a deep level. I've also heard of people achieving a similar end purely through meditation and understanding the vibratory relation between his thoughts and perception.

The most important thing is to study and understand vibration, everything works in terms of vibration; everything.
>>
File: 1495554199810.png (922KB, 564x636px) Image search: [Google]
1495554199810.png
922KB, 564x636px
>>19169211
>>19169803

You have the advantage of knowing what it is you're seeking after, so if you have determination and focus, sensing a wider spectrum is within your grasp.
>>
File: 1638915505-vibration-quotes-7.jpg (63KB, 885x628px) Image search: [Google]
1638915505-vibration-quotes-7.jpg
63KB, 885x628px
>>19169803
>>19169813
>>
>>19169803
>>19169852
>>19169813
Thanks for the look back. I went in pretty unprepared, but with nothing else to do (and no prior consideration to any aspects of an mri), i focused on a counter clockwise sight and first tried isolating the images after the second thirty minutes was able to intentianally split the shapes.

The hand images are actually quite ironic, i saw one on the right side very distinctively at some point, mostly triangles, hexagons, circles with wavy looking phalanges, spheres with rings around them and sorts of self disolving circles.
>>
File: 1487022040236.jpg (77KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487022040236.jpg
77KB, 1440x1080px
>>19169940

You can go into that, stare deep in the patern look for detail, like you where searching for increasingly smaller fine-print, ignore mundane visual ques, focus only on the details of the pattern. Soon you'll notice movement, go in any direction you can think of.
>>
>>19166885
Ill explain this very simply.

>our galaxy has different zones and these zones all have different levels of cosmic radiation

>as our solar system moves through space we enter the different zones and are effected by the different concentrations of energy clouds

>we are currently being overwhelmed by this change as a species and people who cant cope with the increases in energy will act more and more crazy

>the best way to cope is to prepare your merkabah through meditation and secure your ride on this celestial spaceship we call earth as we transition to a higher dimension

ope this helps explain a bit for you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.