[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is "the enemy"? How can you identify them? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: 1481264733958.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481264733958.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Who is "the enemy"?
How can you identify them?
Why do do they conceive diabolical plans against us?
Is it true that their ability to affect us is weakened by "positive" emotions like happiness?
I seem to be oppressed greatly. Where can I find truthful information about these things?
>>
>>19166698
There is no enemy. I can't really talk about why the Upper Echelon plan things the way they do. But some of the other ones are actually trying to have 'The Christ' (best name they have for it) come to Earth.
>>
Jews
>>
File: 075-brazil-12984s-9209.jpg (246KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
075-brazil-12984s-9209.jpg
246KB, 1920x1280px
>>19166724
> There is no enemy
Who/what is the source of the attacks?

> I can't really talk about why the Upper Echelon plan things the way they do
What does this mean? Perhaps they have principles, directives, guidelines, and objectives.
Is our job to protect ourselves/others? Why?

> But some of the other ones are actually trying to have 'The Christ' (best name they have for it) come to Earth.
Is The Christ not on Earth yet? Who are the other ones?
>>
>>19166763
>Who/what is the source of the attacks?
Certain Elite families orchestrate events because they have certain goals in mind.
>Is our job to protect ourselves/others? Why?
Your job is to learn about yourself and understand yourself. Everything else is just a distraction.
>Is The Christ not on Earth yet? Who are the other ones?
I don't know where 'The Christ' is, to be honest
>>
>>19166724
Question that would make sense if you are getting your knowledge from the same type of source as me. Are you single?

>>19166698
Earth is hell. You will live multiple times here. Look into Buddhism, yogi philosphy, and Hinduism for some understand on the spiritual aspects of our existence.

Try to be the best individual you can be. This will improve your life, or even your next if you are still destined, through Karma.
Have faith in an absolute God, and all powers under Him. This will protect you from demons, spirits, and any magical forces. The stronger your faith, the stronger your barrier, the stronger you are to resist demons and external influences.
It literally doesnt matter what religion you pick, neither are 100% right but all hold some elements of truth.
>>
>>19166788
>Question that would make sense if you are getting your knowledge from the same type of source as me
I don't know where you get your information from so I couldn't tell you.
>Are you single?
I am single, yes.
>>
File: 0.png (31KB, 915x667px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
31KB, 915x667px
>>19166698
>Where can I find truthful information about these things?
Nowhere.
>Is it true that their ability to affect us is weakened by "positive" emotions like happiness?
Sincere joy in beautiful and good things.
>I seem to be oppressed greatly.
Put down the kike on a stick, and take up the sword of KEK.
>>
>>19166814
Hm. I sense this is a test. The book doesn't exist, but you have inappropriate thoughts about your father? Thoughts a woman should never have for a parent?

Did I pass the test? My ears aren't very big.
>>
>>19166814
>what can and cannot be said
What limits what you can say? Is it some kind of memory barrier or is there grater-level interference?
>>
>>19166825
WTF. What can you say about me???
>>
>>19166814
I don't think I have big ears, in some pictures they seem big though. I am quite meek, yes. I was actually helped with this information from one or two sources claiming to be Elite insiders, I'm probably not what you're looking for. I don't know so I won't guess.
>>19166825
There is no tests given to you by humans.
>>19166826
Elaborate on why you think there's a memory barrier
>>
>>19166825
It wasnt a test. Forget it.

>>19166826
I have free will and can say whatever I want. But there is consequences for actions that hurt others. Especially those who gave you the information that could hurt them.

Just know you are all loved. Do not worry in this life, just strive towards idealism away from materialism.
You may find out on your own, the teacher appears when the student is ready, or you may live multiple lives without knowing. There is no coincidences, and even normal humans like us can be gifted.
>>
>>19166834
>There is no tests given to you by humans.
Well that's patently false, have you ever learned to drive?

It's not even a semantic issue, there's not a lot here you could even mean. Psi ability tests, religious piety tests, philosophical tests, moral tests, all given by humans.
>>
>>19166834
There must be a memory barrier in order to communicate (as well as a concept-barrier).
>>
File: chao.jpg (46KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
chao.jpg
46KB, 564x797px
>>19166828
Gtfo from this thread girl, it's filled with shysters. Lv 98 Shaman/Monk prestige class here, trust me in this
>>
>>19166727
/thread
>>
>>19166843
Can you astrally visit me and help me or tell me what I can do to help myself? I need serious assistance. I've tried loads of things to improve my situation.

Also I'm not a girl.
>>
>>19166838
No, I haven't learned to drive.
>There is no tests given to you by humans
I say that to say this, the 'tests' given by certain humans are to check if you are aware or not and what they have to change in terms of their methods. They're not actually the ultimate test that you have to worry about within yourself, between you and the Divine. So I don't call them tests, just data gathering.
>>19166840
Memory barrier in terms of what?
>>
>>19166852
>Memory barrier in terms of what?
Do your words come from "you" the person, or something else?
>>
>>19166858
From Me. I'm basically asking if you mean the memory barrier you have from your past lives or the memory barrier you have when you're a child where there is times you don't remember. Because in both, there are reasons for this. One reason is because your soul is still adjusting to your new vessel and hasn't gotten used to the human experience. The reason for the other one is that a normal human can't hold that many memories in their brain unless connected to the Divine. Same goes for knowledge.
>>
>>19166698
>Who is "the enemy"?
basically anyone who wants to kill me.

>How can you identify them?
by them wanting, or trying to kill me.

>Why do do they conceive diabolical plans against us?
because Humans suck.

>Is it true that their ability to affect us is weakened by "positive" emotions like happiness?
not really. positive emotions are good, and help you see past their fucken bullshit.

>I seem to be oppressed greatly. Where can I find truthful information about these things?
pray and ask God.
>>
>>19166937
>basically anyone who wants to kill me
Are you so attached to this world that you're ready to kill to stay in it?
>by them wanting, or trying to kill me
Same question.
>because Humans suck
Collectively, we all suck, yes. But at least we suck together.
>not really. positive emotions are good, and help you see past their fucken bullshit
I mean, they can't stop what's meant to happen. What's meant to happen will happen regardless, so they can either help or be neutral.
>pray and ask God
Which one?
>>
there is no enemy just the Play
>>
>>19166698

>who's the enemy
Jews
>How to ID
Hooked nose
>For what purpose
Shekels while globally dominating
>>
>>19167743
An Infinite Game
>>
You are your own worst enemy, I believe that is a Zen teaching. Which basically means YOU yourself are the mountain you must climb and ascend in order to evolve in spirit. Yes there is ignorance and ignorant people who could do you harm if they aren't careful enough, but for the most part people try and keep to themselves and learn how to live good lives. The ignorant people aren't the enemy anyway, seek only to have control over yourself and to live in peace and harmony with all other things.
>>
greed
>>
Entropy is the final villain
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfpkfHjmNA
Everything you need to know.
>>
>>19168199
Shit. I'm cutting off my nipples right now.
>>
>>19166698
Satanists bring chaos and debauchery , they will lick toilets and eat shit, rape babies, torture others, kill people, bath in blood.

Luciferian are the archons who think common folk are mindless automotons. They will amass vast amounts of wealth and share none, destroy nations, enslave populace, and support the satanists.
>>
The enemy is poverty.
>>
File: evil-inside.jpg (103KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
evil-inside.jpg
103KB, 600x551px
>>19166698
The enemy is a force of pure evil. It is not an individual; rather, a collective of all things against "the Hero(ine)".
Identifiable by the feelings of guilt that are associated with actions of that variety
The enemy seeks to warp, deny, choke, possess and usurp.
The Hero(ine) seeks to set straight, affirm, relieve, provide and help
>>
>>19166698

Psychopaths. They are demons in human suits. They can lie all the time. Nothing on the inside. Politics and the media is full of them. The system actively selects for them.
>>
>>19166698
Jews, globalist international bankers (who are mostly Jews), corrupt politicians that pander to these and other groups, though they're just puppets, some of the Catholic Church and some Muslim imams. And inb4 "hurrdurr antisemite", I say a lot of zionist Jews are the enemy as someone who is part Jewish.
>>
>>19168363
This, elites are sick in mind and spirit.
>>
>>19166698
You will never see the Enemy Anon. You will feel it's corroding influence, you will see the effect it has on the world, but you will never 'see' it. The best you will get are it's various puppets that inhabit every position of power in this corrupt world, and actively work to further our annihilation. The Enemy is everywhere Anon. It is formless, and timeless and it will be here long after we all fade away into dust.
>>
You are missing the opposite of this "enemy" post. Which is the "ally". For evil there is good. The opposites, really. For those who think there is just chaos in the abyss, there is order as well.
>>
>>19170592
But who is to say whether chaos or order is good or bad? If they are two sides of the same coin, then doesn't one depend on the other?
>>
File: Spiritual+health+banner.jpg (160KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual+health+banner.jpg
160KB, 1500x996px
>>19166698
>their ability to affect us is weakened by "positive" emotions like happiness
OP here.
Since I made this thread I have been trying to simply be happier and the attacks I began receiving were very strange.
The fact that I couldn't do a basic serenity meditation without being strongly hit with obstructing thoughts gives me the impression that I most likely am possessed by a powerful ghost.
I have been affected by spiritual oppression non-stop my entire life so that gives further credence to such a possibility.
>>
>>19170604

That's why it was posted as "opposites", sheesh.
>>
>>19170471
Which Elites? Be careful with what you say
>>
>>19170663
Try meditating without any electronics plugged in
>>
File: 40955_max.jpg (18KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
40955_max.jpg
18KB, 425x282px
>>19170758
Its way too powerful to be the effect of some electronics.
>>
>>19170765
Well, since you already know everything, there's no need to try and help you. I on the other hand know nothing.
>>
>>19170770
Calm yourself bro. Never said I know everything.
>>
>>19166698
>god seems to be a cunt
>>
>>19170797
You know for sure it's not any interference. Also couldn't be you. Has to be an enemy attacking you. Can't be that you hit the wall that everyone hits, so it has to be an outside source, got it.
>>
>>19170807
>Calm yourself bro
>>
>>19170810
I'm as calm as can be, pham.
>>
>>19168188
Kyubey pls go.
>>
>>19166698
The Bible is basically all true.
>>
>>19166698
>>19166698
>Who is "the enemy"?
Fear

>How can you identify them?
Theres ways to sense your willpower draining.

>Why do do they conceive diabolical plans against us?
To keep you enslaved

Yes. Mainly through first awareness and recognition, then through acceptance. Anger may provide the energy and at small doses some focus, but you can be pushed overboard to make mistakes when fighting your enemy.
Calm and confidence are key.

>I seem to be oppressed greatly. Where can I find truthful information about these things?
Within and wikihow. Gene sharp, alan watts, terrance mckenna, and robert anton wilson are good places to start.
You can also take the leary route and dose yourself with LSD and have someone read you the tibetian book of the dead.
>>
Bampu
>>
>>19168295
you could not be any more wrong
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
>>
>>19166698
The real enemy is ourselves, and I'm not trying to make a reddit fedorapost. Jews/anglos/the 1% just capitalize off the natural death and decay caused by civilozation.
>>
>>19173149
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnjHdgfWIsc
>>
File: cy2.jpg (33KB, 610x252px) Image search: [Google]
cy2.jpg
33KB, 610x252px
>>19166698
Freemasons. They're responsible for the world wars. They ruined moral society. And now they're staging false flag attacks to further their agendas. Every American president has been one. John F. Kennedy (a member of one of the thirteen Illuminati bloodlines) was assassinated because he was in the process of revealing this truth to the people of his country. They want order out of chaos. Right now we are living in the time of chaos. They're responsible for 9/11 and they want to further depopulate us by 2030. This is the enemy.
>>
>>19173207
Stop watching your actor perform, start informing yourself with actual truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiiDdCkC8x0
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.