[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a nightmare where the sky was a red as blood and everyone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1-UTOYp8UaxOgAwYqvmjq8_A.jpg (276KB, 1164x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-UTOYp8UaxOgAwYqvmjq8_A.jpg
276KB, 1164x800px
I had a nightmare where the sky was a red as blood and everyone's skin peeled, rotted, and decayed. I'm sure it was a warning of the upcoming times. It isn't about climate change or nuclear catastrophe. I believe something scarier is cooking and it will bring disease and death faster than any man can imagine and control.
>>
>>19166384
Something similar i dreamt last night. The sun was very big and red (like a red giant), and i and a friend were just taking photos of it, nothing else although. Ohh, just an unnatural feel of impending doom.
>>
File: prey-ending-world.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prey-ending-world.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
I've been dreaming this for weeks.
And I even didn't play the fucking vidya
>>
>>19166384
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it was just a dream
>>
>>19166384
I have recurring dreams of a bright red sun boiling the seas accompanied by a sound something like a reaper from Mass effect.
>>
>>19166384
I dreamt the same as a kid
>>
A few 13 year old special snowflakes out if billions "had a bad dweam"..

Anybody that thinks you want to hear their dreams are a narcissist first and dull as shit second.
>>
>>19168459
We just shared a dream we had, no one said is special in any way
>>
About 3/5ths of the world population will die within the decade because of an anti-bacterial resistant bird flu, as part of an alien onslaught to decimate our world and take it as their own. Then the bombs will destroy most major cities, taking out another fifth. Then, the third wave comes...
>>
>>19168599
isn't the flu a virus?
antibiotics only work against bacteria
>>
>>19168616
Ignore the LARPing shitposter. The fact that he doesn't know that shows the average /x/phile intelligence
>>
>>19168562
>I had a nightmare
>I'm sure its a warning of upcoming times
Uh, yeah, OP kinda did say it was special.
>>
>>19168616
Exactly, that's why it is anti-bacterial resistant.
>>
File: confluence-1-640x360.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
confluence-1-640x360.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
Fear not the dark, my friend,
and let the feast begin.
>>
>>19166384

>Implying we havent had alternatives that work better that havent been rolled out for various reasons that equal out to"Muh Capitalizm."

>Implying this isnt going to force those better methods to be rolled out.
>>
>>19168629
Yeah, he did, the thing is i just replyed becouse i found it interesting that we had (not literally, but u know what i mean) the same dream in the same night
>>
>>19166384
I had the same thing only it was a vision while I was awake. I was frozen with terror, not a hallucination cause I didn't actually "see" it, it was more in my mental eye. Something is definitely coming.
>>
File: supervolcano.jpg (186KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
supervolcano.jpg
186KB, 1190x595px
>>19168655
>>19168877
>digits
Do you believe in waves? One where a resonating event spreads subconsciously

Even wild animals are leaving Yellowstone
>>
>>19168655
I shall partake
>>
>>19166384
Shhhhh You're giving away one of the secrets.
>>
>>19168599
Checked
What if the cure....
...is a virus?
>>
File: rays.jpg (11KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
rays.jpg
11KB, 300x199px
>>19166632
CONSPIRACY NUT!
>>
I'm gonna be in a grassy green field, then the stars start to fall on me and my friends. I think cause I've repented I might be okay, but really I want everyone else to be okay, lately I've started to dream again after a long time with out dreaming, some of the dreams have been spooky AF but that's okay.

Also I've been trying to access the archives but asking people in my dreams and the other night a few people said I wasn't ready for it, so I'm a bit salty about that : (
>>
>>19168644
Audibly laughed/10
>>
>>19166384
Honestly don't even care anymore
color me crazy

though my windows glew red for a few minutes before around 3am before, similar to moonlight anndd there no possible light source such as cars and stuff since the outside of it has no road and everyones asleep at the time
>>
That really isn't very original for a dream, you have poor imagination
>>
>>19171577
shit typo
>>
>>19171257
The real secret is we've already developed a replacement technology for antibiotics but capitalist dogma demands that as much profit be wrenched from current treatments before it is introduced to the public.
>>
It was a long time ago, but i remember this dream that was about a computer virus or something. It was a "computer virus" because at the beginning of the dream i remember being at a laptop (Which i dont own) that held the virus. I dont know why it affects people, obviously doesnt make sense now but it did in my dream. The virus sort of melted people in puddles of organs and flesh. I first saw it when I was in this super ghetto house, and in one room there was just a pile of flesh and blood flowing around on the floor and creeping up the wall. (Like just moving, hard to explain but the amalgamation of organs just riled around each other) I knew the person in my dream, but i dont think i actually know them in real life.

Somebody needs to invent a machine that lets you put images in your mind on an MP4, it's impossible to explain it properly.
>>
>>19171552
Thx
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.