[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nothing paranormal ever happens to me Life is so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1447456846558.png (2MB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1447456846558.png
2MB, 983x1073px
>tfw nothing paranormal ever happens to me
Life is so fucking dry. I just want to see a UFO or some shit. Or something that makes me question everything.
>>
If you larp hard enough you'll eventually end up believing it yourself
>>
Remember your dreams.
>>
>>19165849
Get high and watch Alex Jones for a week. Then you'll REALLY start questioning things.
>>
YOLO! You only larp once?
>>
The paranormal doesnt fuck with you unless you want to fuc k with it.
>>
Is your name "Gabriel" ? It means "God is my strength" so you'd never be able to get into dark shit or get haunted by dark spirits. That's my own experience, I often dare demons because I want to crush them but nothing ever happens.

Idk maybe there are other names that have this kind of protection but I have no doubt that names have a tremendous importance. It is why urbandictionnary's definition of names are so fucking accurate, and why most satanists and masons have the same 10 names or so.
>>
>>19165876
I know kung fu.
>>
>>19165866
I do remember many of my dreams. I dream of seeing UFOs quite often actually.
>>19165870
>Basic bitch stoner advice
No thanks. I only watch Alex Jones for a good laugh.
>>19165876
How do I fuck with it?
>>19165885
This kind of seems like bullshit. And to answer your question no my name is not Gabriel. I have a shitty name. It's not full on weirdo like Sebastian but it's not normie like David.
>>
>>19165896
Baah sheep, baaah, baah
>>
>>19165931
I wish I could send you to the Gulag for your posts.
>>
>>19165938
>gulag

17 year old spotted
>>
>>19165945
No I'm 21. Thank you for shitting up my thread with your autism though. Now go off and ruin some more threads.
>>
>>19165961
>21

yeah you type like a kid. not even surprised
>>
>>19165849
Try acid or dmt
>>
File: 1448073986225.jpg (100KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
1448073986225.jpg
100KB, 500x717px
>>19165896
You fuck with it by
1)Examining The current "fabric of reality". See how we currently build and understand what we call reality.
2)try to peel back this surface, rebel as much as you can against this reality. Typically the socially constructed reality.
3)cause trauma to the currently understood concept of reality.

Try to look at the being in itself.
Try to look for beauty in the ugliest things you can find
Look for truth hidden in the lie
Look for the lie hidden in truth
Look for love in what you fear the most
Look for happiness in what you hate the most
>>
>>19165975

/Thread
>>
its shit like this that keeps the ayys away. If we had a fucking trading outpost in ort cloud with helium-3, we'd probably get the attention of some philanthropists. but no, they should come to you with adventures to space and fascinating biomes.
>>
>>19165849
>>19158624
One of the most amazing DMT experiences I read about was about a guy who traveled to a world where elves lived, and the mayor of the city or world was a spider with a manacle. They traded secrets of life, wisdom,mets,many then the guy brought up the concept of time. The world there did not have time, and he tried to explain it to the spider mayor and his constituents. Once the breakthrough occurred, they imparted him some deep wisdom, about himself and the world, almost an ego death. It seems there was some sort of trade of information. The spider mayor rejoiced and they celebrated, then the guy fell through a vortex and ended back in his body.
>>
>>19165975
Came here to post this.

Also 5g of shrooms in silent darkness
>>
>>19165849
Where do you live?
>>
>>19165975
But then it won't be paranormal, it'll just be your own drug fueled delusions.
>>
>>19166482
Some new age people believe that dissasciatives like dmt and lsd are fast lanes to expanding your consiousness and opening up yo uh r third eye.

I think it just helps them cope with death and madness better by limiting their expierences in controlled doses.
>>
There is a world beyond your perceptions, OP.
Perhaps you do no see it now. It is of no consequence.
In time, your eyes will be given the truth sight to see.
Simply tell yourself and the universe that your are ready and able to receive its secrets.
But know that you are currently coming from a place of skepticism, judgement, aggression and annoyance. What makes you think you are even ready to question anything with such an attitude?
Make peace within first, then what you truly desire shall be observed.
>>
File: 51500.jpg (36KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
51500.jpg
36KB, 500x397px
>>19166482
If you aren't going to try the most recommended experience for people looking for more, then please stop complaining about not having anything interesting happen.
>>
>>19166576
>Some new age people believe that dissasciatives like dmt and lsd are fast lanes to expanding your consiousness and opening up yo uh r third eye
And those people are wrong.
>>
File: 1497451580843.gif (2MB, 336x167px) Image search: [Google]
1497451580843.gif
2MB, 336x167px
>>19165885
>tfw my name means "gift from god"
>>
Just take some LSD.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.