[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ listen to Coast to Coast AM? I just downloaded 60GB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

File: Coast to Coast AM.jpg (63KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
Coast to Coast AM.jpg
63KB, 500x443px
Does /x/ listen to Coast to Coast AM? I just downloaded 60GB of old episodes with Art Bell. What are some of your favorite broadcasts? Funny ones, spoopy ones, interesting ones, anything

I think Mel's Hole stuff (starting 1997) was cool up until he started talking about a new hole and his story jumped the shark

Ghost to Ghost episodes are hit or miss. They're the halloween specials where people call in with ghost stories. Boring many times but gold others
>>
>>19165906
>>
>>19165909
this,
https://archive.is/YinqN
>>
>>19165909
>>19165934

A few of your bellgab accounts have been unbanned.
>>
I like Dark Matter.
>>
I only know about coast to coast because of Cox N' Crendor. Everyone who calls in is practically a retard.
>>
>>19166004
why?
>>
>>19166030
Why not?
>>
>>19166034
MV hates my guts, that's why.
and most of the bellgabbers hate my guts too
>>
What is a bellgabber?
>>
>>19166041

Fuck them. Let them witness you, brother. Let the whole world witness you and your glory.
>>
>>19166049
>Let them witness you, brother.
>Let the whole world witness you and your glory.
that's a very strange statement, hmmm

who unbanned me, I guess only MV has that power.
but why? I said so many harsh things about him
>>
>>19166063
He only half pays attention and honestly doesn't know which other accounts are yours. Your "main" account is still banned but he recently went on an unbanning spree and unbanned a shitload of people.

Bellgab is dying. He says it's not dying and that more people are signing up and posting than ever but that's not true. Most of the new accounts that sign up are bots.
>>
would be nice to have "ANTIFA Thread" on Bellgab and post this link, https://archive.is/YinqN
and photos of DarthSandra-Empress, norland, JJ and expose them there and to get others exposed who are Antifa scums for what they are considering all that nasty violent shit Anifa is doing by physically attacking others.
One thing is to demonstrate your views but to demolish businesses or injure others with hard objects is very WRONG.
>>19165934
>>
>>19166088
>One thing is to demonstrate your views but to demolish businesses or injure others with hard objects is very WRONG.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>>
>>19166067
>but he recently went on an unbanning spree and unbanned a shitload of people.
yes, I noticed Roswells,Art is posting (if that is her indeed) under different name but she is not hiding.
I was having hard lough at exchange between her and miku in one of the threads.

BTW, how do you know that I'm unbanned, not like there is a list of recently unbanned people on bg, so how do you get that info.
>>
File: Leave Richard C Hoagland Alone-1.png (427KB, 1083x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Leave Richard C Hoagland Alone-1.png
427KB, 1083x1115px
>>19166095
>>
>>19166067
>He only half pays attention and honestly doesn't know which other accounts are yours.
that's not correct, MV exactly knows my other accounts, bellgabbers were PMing him when I was posting under different account names.
>>
>>19166141
Well some of them are unbanned now.
>>
>>19166148
how do you know that
only MV knows who is unbanned
>>19166111
>BTW, how do you know that I'm unbanned, not like there is a list of recently unbanned people on bg, so how do you get that info.
>>
Coast2C is good tonight.
>>
Yorkshire Pudiphile was looking for this link in 'Amy On The Radio' thread.
>>19165934
>>
File: 1435725003956.jpg (53KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1435725003956.jpg
53KB, 351x364px
what even has this thread become
>>
>>19166497
>become

>be
<come
>>
>>19166391
>Yorkshire Pudiphile
He's never going to fuck you. He doesn't even know that you're alive, you stupid mick bastard.
>>
>>19166572
>Yorkshire Pudiphile
he is biggest cock sucker and pussy squalling cunt on bellgab pretending to be somebody
he is just dry pussy wannabe faggot
>>
>>19166592
Daniel the God, is the biggest homo cock sucking ass fucking faggot on Bellgab.
There is no biggest fool who thinks that he is descent radio host. His hosting skills are below George Norry.
>>
File: Daniel the Homo Faggot .png (171KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel the Homo Faggot .png
171KB, 480x480px
>>19166652
Daniel is so stupid and has ugly face and a funny voice like a skinny bitch, he looks like typical fag.
>>
>>19166497
A Ballgag circle jerk
We can never have a decent Coast To Coast thread thanks to faggots like theONE
>>
>>19168364
>>
>>19168364
>decent Coast To Coast
ANON GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK SCULL
you will never have decent threads about shitty show like Coast To Coast, theONE or not theONE, that show is so shitty that nothing will help in having good threads about it.
You are delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
can someone ban this guy
>>
File: snowflake-blue.jpg (104KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake-blue.jpg
104KB, 768x768px
>>19168465
He is too connected.Besides this is Free Speech Zone you snowflake.
>>
>>19165837
Bigfoot one is pretty great.
>>
>>19168465
He should have been permabanned a long time ago
>>
>>19168456
>shitty show like Coast To Coast,
>>19168465
>>19168482
Anons,talking about shit and Grorge Noory being extremely shitty host of CoastToCoast and we know that shit comes from the ass, (and talking about the ass) what's the story about George Noory being sued by his ex gay lover.
What happened with that law suit.
>>
>>19168504
why are you so obsessed with gays and shit and asses
>>19168472
lol not it isnt newfag
>>
File: Jesus Christ The Messiah .jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ The Messiah .jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
>>19168510
>why are you so obsessed with gays
yes they are filthy and disgusting and will be removed from Earth very soon by Almighty God.
I'm really looking forward to this cleansing, it makes me happy knowing that they will be gone forEver from this Planet. KEK
>>
>>19165837
what does ronald mcdonald have to do with this
>>
>>19168504
>George Noory being sued by his ex gay lover.
Is George Noory tops or bottoms, as disgusting as that is no matter the placement
>>
>>19168539
it's a pedo code for OP becaus
>>
>>19168550
>becaus
because OP is a homo and pedo
>>
File: Art Bell ((( ))) .jpg (42KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bell ((( ))) .jpg
42KB, 512x768px
>>19165837
>I just downloaded 60GB of old episodes with Art Bell.
OP is downloading illegal sources.
I hope (((Art Bell))) will sue OP's ass off for that.
>>
>>19168564
>OP is downloading illegal sources.
>I hope (((Art Bell))) will sue OP's ass off for that.
and Coast To Coast can sue OP for downloading from illegal sources material that is under Coast To Coast License Authority.
OP is a thief and is violating Criminal Code.

OP is reported to Coast To Coast and to the FBI Crime Division.
Fuck you you thief.
>>
Bellgab would already be dead if it wasn't for Damon he is the only thing keeping that forum alive right now with his high energy posting.
>>
>>19168815
>with his high energy posting.
>>
George Noorys kill squad is gonna smash into your window and cut your throat with a knife next time you phone into the show OP.
>>
BellGab - 4 Chan's Psych Ward
>>
>>19168525
God does not care for sexuality. You are controlled by hatred.
>>
>>19169015
Yes He doe's,He created to work in harmony and not to be abused.

Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah
"(1) The Sodomites were destroyed for the general wickedness which had prompted the Lord to send angels to the city to investigate in the first place;
(2) the city was destroyed because the people of Sodom had tried to rape the angels;
(3) the city was destroyed because the men of Sodom had tried to engage in homosexual intercourse with the angels...;
(4) the city was destroyed for inhospitable treatment of visitors sent from the Lord.[1]"

..and the history will repeat it's self, there will be final destruction total elimination of this perverted life style.

I hope CoastToCoast will do show on this topic, and brings warning to those involved in this filth.
>>
>>19168525

What a shitty God he must be if he hates someone for something they were born with and don't harm anyone with it. I can't understand how a serious God can be so obsessed with faggots if there are people like rapists, pedos, killers, corrupts, etc. It's even kind of comical. And I'm not even an atheist.
>>
>>19169185
>I can't understand how a serious God can be so obsessed with faggots if there are people like rapists, pedos, killers, corrupts, etc.
faggots are serving Satan, same as rapists, pedos, corrupts, etc. - so they are the same in eyes of God, they are all rebelling against God's Rules and Laws.
We were given Free Will to live our lives, but one sweet day there will be Judgment Day and God will respect wishes of those who decided to rebel against Him and He will remove Himself from them.
And they will be surrounded by total black darkness and deep intense scary loneliness.

Fair game if you ask me.
>>
>>19169069
Sodom had nothing to do with homosexuality. There are many mistranslations of that story. Research.
>>
time travel ones are great. art interviewed some intelligent math science types on the concept of time travel.
i do recall a show where some genius kid said he built a time machine, not sure which show it was though.
>>
>>19169281
How are they serving Satan?
>>
>>19169295

Evangelicals have their own brand of Christianity that has little to do with the true Eastern Christianity.
>>
File: Satan_whose-your-daddy.gif (108KB, 800x367px) Image search: [Google]
Satan_whose-your-daddy.gif
108KB, 800x367px
>>19169295
>Research.
Done.
conclusion: LGBTQ will as usual try to twist facts to suite their agenda, but that is not a surprise since their Father Satan the Devil is also known to be the Father of Lies.
>>
File: village idiot666.jpg (4KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
village idiot666.jpg
4KB, 245x206px
>>19169345
don't act stupid and stop asking stupid questions.
I hacked your computer and found your picture on your hard-drive so I understand now why you are asking such shallow stupid questions.
>>
>>19169376
>people that are attracted to the same sex are Satan worshippers

You should kill yourself. I'm not being ironic. I'm not being hyperbolic. Please, just fucking deepthroat a 12 gauge you deplorable, miserable, brainless cunt.
>>
>>19169469
>You should kill yourself.
I have much better plan, I will hang around and will be watching all the faggots being killed by God. KEK
>>
>>19166004
>>19166063
>>19166067
>>19166111
>>19166148
>>19166159

Of all your classic bellgab accounts that have been recently unbanned, you choose to bring back CozieRozie? Come one. (Reality) is unbanned for Christsakes!
>>
i miss these threads and i miss kiri
>>
>>19169509
Kiri was a black cock whore though. She probably died of AIDS.
>>
>>19169495
>(Reality)
that was my first choice believe me, but for some strange reason couldn't "Log-in" with it. Was getting message that is not available.
So next option was CR. I just looked at my paper records I have like 9 accounts. lol
>>
>>19169512
i dont think it was aids i think she just killed herself because she was obsessed with a kpop idol that had schizophrenia
>>
>>19169495
>you choose to bring back CozieRozie?
>CozieRozie
CozyRosie has nice soothing ring to it. kek
and the avatar is cool
>>
This has to be a joke thread or samefag festival. I doubt anyone has listened to this show in years
>>
>>19169768
No one has paid attention to your mother's pussy in years either, faggot.
>>
File: Cry you poor bastard-cry.jpg (38KB, 700x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cry you poor bastard-cry.jpg
38KB, 700x768px
>>19169791
Looks like your low IQ is keeping you in this mental-emotional prison of your past memories how you fucked your mother and how she sucked your dick when you were little baby and not able to push her lips from your dick.
So now you think that talking about someones mother in sexual terms gives you very powerful tool in insulting them.
No, not really, but it puts you in this peculiar situation that it is you with your mother that are having repulsive sexual relations.
And it shows in your shallow lame posts.
Now go and do 69 with your mom..you need her warmth and affection, you lick her pussy to bring memories where you come from and she will suck your dick to ease your trauma going through her stinky birth canal.
>>
>>19169857
Justin Timberlake recorded "Cry Me A River", not Britney Spears, you colossal faggot.
>>
File: Putin_Cry-Me-a-River.jpg (140KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_Cry-Me-a-River.jpg
140KB, 799x600px
>>19169866
No Russian rap artist W.Putin recorded "CryMe'A'River" first
>>
Hog is a leaf fagg.
>>
>>19169926
yes he was raped as a baby by his mother and father, grandmma and grandppa also poked his baby ass and now he is massive faggot from the leaf land. KEK
he is garbage now
CoastToCoast,George should do a show about his worthless life
>>
>>19165837
>>19169768
>I doubt anyone has listened to this show in years
There is a very good chance that this shitC2Cshow might be over soon, or at least massive changes to it.

Cumulus Media is on the brink of a total collapse. June 11, 2017
http://nypost.com/2017/06/11/cumulus-media-is-on-the-brink-of-a-total-collapse/

"As turnarounds go, this one is a disaster.
At radio giant Cumulus Media, things have gone from bad to worse. A quick look at the stock price tells the tale.
When former Chief Executive Lew Dickey exited in September 2015, the stock was already an anemic $5.45. On Friday, Cumulus shares closed at 52 cents.
Back in the halcyon days of early 2014, Cumulus stock was trading at $64.04. Now things are in tatters, and a Nasdaq delisting looms — as does a possible bankruptcy."

Cumulus Media owns Premiere Networks and Premiere owns C2C Show.
So there is a good chance that this stupid bitch George "Dave" faggot Noory will be replaced by intelligent host.
>>
can anybody give me a quick rundown on what ended up happening with midnight in the desert and hoagies other side of midnight?

I was still listening to Hoagland for maybe a month after Bell quit his show, but the internet at work went on lockdown and I stopped following along
>>
>>19170116
He's on right now. He only does weekends at 9pm Pacific
>>
>>19170130
Link?
>>
>>19170136
KIYQ

Search in TuneIn app.
>>
>>19170144
>KIYQ
I'm not a phone faggot just give me link
>>
>>19170154
it's against 4chan rules to promote
>>
theONE is back on Bellgab and he's getting ignored like the loser he is.

lolololol

It's over, buddy. Find a new hobby.
>>
>>19170455
yes he had zero clicks on the pictures of empress and norland that he posted in antifa thread
>>
>>19170502
I hope theone get's jj pictures also
>>
>>19170518
lololol The only person that even gave a shit about theONE is jj and theONE chased him away. Now theONE is on bellgab talking to himself like a looser faggot! Not one response given to him!

lololol
>>
>>19170518
Patience,money,connections will bring results.KEK
Main thing is to work smart.
>>
>>19170532
you must enjoy smell of theone's anus, constantly following him so closely, lol
>>
>>19170551
theone is my lover. We met offline and we fucked. We're both guys btw.
>>
>>19166088
>>19166095

And FUCK fascist police horses and police dogs they deserve to be stabbed with nails on the ends of flag poles and fed treats with sharp, metal objects in them!

RESIST 2 SCOOPS!
>>
>>19170697
anon is that you in the pic being tortured by cops
>>
>>19170750

No, it's that despicable ANTIFA cunt who was arrested for stabbing a police horse with a nail on the end of a flag pole. Should have just shot her dead like they do with black people.
>>
>>19170767
Thanks,
just found article about that slimy bitch.

SICK: Female Antifa Member Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Police Horse With Nail Studded Pole
http://americanlookout.com/sick-female-antifa-member-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-police-horse-with-nail-studded-pole/
>>
>>19170780

They're fucking scum, all of them. You have to be ridiculously retarded to consider a working animal "fascist" or "oppressive."

I hope the cunt gets charged with attempted murder of a policeman
>>
>>19170792
"They're fucking scum".

Thats funny. I think the same thing about bellgab users.
>>
The horses knew that they would be serving the white cis patriarchy when they signed up for duty. I say fuck 'em.
>>
>>19170867
I don't know what bellgab is but hopefully it's not as bad as ANTIFA. One bunch of petulant, ignorant and violent babies who live in la-la land is enough for now.
>>
>>19170892
there is plenty members of ANTIFA on bellgab, here is couple for starters:

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#new
>>
>>19166120
Don't you post this pic of me to bellgab
>>
>>19171166
done. now crawl on the floor and die you useless unwanted repulsive human vomit
>>
Lol. You're one stupid motherfucker.
>>
I hear bits of this show in the morning. It gets broadcast on 901 AM, which is Fox News Radio, but it's the only broadcast that comes in static-y on the station. All I ever hear is some psychic making predictions on Trump's impeachment. It's stupid.
>>
Knapp was pretty good last night, but I feel asleep on the 2nd half. : (
>>
>>19165837
Werewolf radar is lit
>>
I've recently got into it, but I can't listen to any host but Art. They're either too out there, or too skeptical; Art rode the line where he doesn't feel like a total parody of the "crackpot conspiracy theorist", but he's willing to listen to what people have to say as long as they don't answer the phone with a shrill shriek.
>>
>>19174156
21man murdered his gay brother so he could have his parent's inheritance for himself
>>
>>19174168
I'm not gonna question you on that, dude, I'm sure he did, but I don't see how that pertains to what I posted.
>>
>>19174184
maybe because there is a theory that Art murdered his wife Ramona to get 43 years younger wifu from Philippines
>>
>>19174245
this. all those times Art supposedly "quit" radio due to threats against his family weren't actually due to threats against his family at all. they were threats to expose some proof of Ramona's murder that would put Art away for a long time
>>
>>19174297
WOW !!! that's a twist.
but what was in it for the person 'blackmailing' Art ?
>>
>>19174306
no idea. if I were to guess, the satisfaction of getting him/his show off the air was worth more to the person (or people, don't know that either) than him going to jail for murder. seeing how its happened multiple times over the years, maybe its like a form of torture. like Art always has to watch his back, just waiting for the day they come back, knowing next time he hears from them could be the last
>>
>>19166652
I'm the king of late, you better start spelling my name right you adopted little shit
>>
>>19174769
fuck off Dafe
>>
>>19165837
Never listened to Coast to Coast in my life. Who wants to listen to meat-apes flapping their mouthparts at each other? Text is a more glorious medium that in its very limitations distills things to their essences. Text is so glorious that I could hold a long amicable conversation in text with a fartmonster from the swamphole planet and never once get the urge to vomit.
>>
>>19174769
>I'm the king of late, you better start spelling my name right you adopted little shit
>>19174851
>fuck off Dafe
is that his name, Dafe Norry ?
>>
speaking of fake stuff, Is Heather still doing Arts show still? I haven't kept up in like 9 months
>>
>>19175370
Yes. She's been the victim of several hoaxes all of which have been initiated by Art. There was the fake John Titor that she had on the show, another was a black magic guy that turned out to be a white nationalist and a child molester. Most recently she dedicated three nights of her show to fake documents about aliens and had Stanton Friedman on to make fun of her.
>>
>>19175391
I thought stanton friedman thinks the documents, that's why she had him on? He's dead to me if he thinks that the tree loving loving alien report is real though
>>
>>19175370
>>19175391

I was listening to Heather during open lines a few weeks back. She was talking about how she is a fire dancer and that she can reach altered states. She said she reaches an altered state by using her "thicc stick" and she gave a demonstration on air. She gave it a few pats with her hand and it sounded like it was made of rubber. She started hitting a part of her body with this thicc stick and then she started making these vocalizations. She started going "ah ah ah ah" and then finally let out a loud "YAHOO!" It was very weird, I don't know what was going on there.
>>
>>19175677
I remember that night. I think she was just joking around because she did her kek kek kek laugh afterwards.
>>
>>19175677
Heather is such a weird ass woman. I remember she said she was half chinese and half american indian before her pics. And then she released this weird photo of her looking into the fucking sun and squinting like shes pretending to be chinese or some shit lol
>>
>>19176141
Art the Bell is her father.Just look closely at her face.
>>
Art consistently interrupts callers with his retarded conjecture and derails conversations, usually right when the is getting into the meat of their story. Save your gigs OP.
>>
>>19176175
It's either that or he is fucking her or has fucked her before
>>
>>19176175
>Art the Bell is her father.Just look closely at her face.
>>19177030
>It's either that or he is fucking her or has fucked her before
why not both?
it was done before by others
>>
>>19176735
>Art consistently interrupts callers with his retarded conjecture and derails conversations,
Thank God there was one caller that Art was not able to interrupt. It was the stalker who called Art home and told Art what will happen to him if he continues to run his big mouth.
Thanks Mr.Stalker
>>
>>19177127
>the stalker

el o el
>>
>>19177127
Ive talked to Art before - It was super cool
It was on his more recent midnight in the desert show
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.