[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I'm a "newfag" to this board and am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Boat.jpg (148KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Boat.jpg
148KB, 823x1024px
Hello /x/ I'm a "newfag" to this board and am not a conspiracy minded person or usually a believer in visions of the future or anything paranormal. However, as of late I've been encountering very strange dreams, all of the same topic, that being of impending doom. Now I would normally suspect nothing of this and assume my mind is just wandering. However, a friend of mine has also been experiencing the exact same fucking thing, there are also other unusual side effects that we are both undergoing (personality change, closeness to god, nihilism etc. . .) keep in mind I've been an atheist my entire life and have never prayed once. Any general thoughts would be appreciated, we are both confused.
>>
Perhaps I misspoke when I said Nihilism, we aren't feeling nihilistic but rather hopeless and feel as if fate has already been decided.
>>
4chan is an empathy experiment. Nobody can be anyone, and so anyone can be nobody.
Since anyone can be anybody and nobody is ever more bound to their identity than they choose to be, we change roles constantly. Try on a new coat of glory and see if you can bring some shine back to your life. Or don't. It's really up to you. If nothing else, you can learn more of how someone else thinks by the opportunity to see what happens when you ask their questions.
>>
>>19165520
>>19165533
are any of the following true:
>neither of you voted for trump
>neither of you approve with the actions/doctrines of trump administration
>neither of you know what to do about it
>>
>>19165600
I didn't vote for Trump as I don't live in America but I most likely would have if I was an American.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19165614
i voted for trump becuase i was fearful of the social security number and personal ID number being tied to my vote.
So i picked a more simplistic sheepish ideal to carry myself under.
>>
File: 1492388140014.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492388140014.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
WWTSD?
Shake it off, shake it off.
>>
>>19165520

i always have water in my dreams. usually bodies of water that act unnaturally. Never scary or threatening though maybe it should be.
>>
Sometimes, when I'm about to fall asleep, I see bright rays of sunshine (as if I were at the beach or outside with my eyes closed), as clear as fucking day. Can anyone tell me if this means anything at all?
>>
>>19165614
well whatever shithole country you're from has both you and your friend spooked; if you're brazilian, it makes sense to feel impending doom
>>
>>19165748
>any country that isn't america is a third world shithole
>muh clairvoyance tells me you're from brazil lel

fuck of americautist
>>
>>19165748
My country has a higher GDP per capita and a lower crime rate than America. Btfo
>>
>>19165520
The most logical explanation usually stands true.
>Dreams are manifestations of the subconscious mind dealing with the problems consciousness can't or won't deal with while being awake.
>The usually take form by using references to images that already exist on the conscious mind, such as in this case:
>impending doom
>It is important to review these symbolisms and try to identify what do they represent to you given your personal history.
>As for a friend having the same dreams, its most likely caused by either experiences or notions of the same problem, that acquire similar significance in kindred minds.
>personality changes are consistence with a growing state of emotional depression of either intrinsic nature or triggered by a real life problem that is yet unsolved.
>Looking for answers that are not there in hopes to solve a problem is also a common cause of nihilism.
Solution: get you feet on the damn ground, figure out the issue, face it like an alpha, stop whining and the dreams and ill mood should go away. Not every dream is a gateway to paranormal happenings.
>>
>>19165682
10 out 10 times its just a mental disorder.

Medication can fix this.
>>
>>19165882
The mood change has been positive, the friend I was speaking of lives in a different country.
>>
>>19165894
I mean to imply that this is happening while I'm dreaming faggot. Like lucid dreaming. God this board is shit
>>
>>19165813
Which country?
>>
File: directions.jpg (39KB, 556x390px) Image search: [Google]
directions.jpg
39KB, 556x390px
>>19165936
ITT: pic related
>asks for stuff
>calls himself a newfag
>doesn't like the (few) answers he gets
>calls the board shit
Fair enough [spoiler]kek[/spoiler]
>>
>>19165770
>>any country that isn't america is a third world shithole
it's weird that you have low self-esteem about the country you live in, but it's literally nothing more than a mix of your own stupidity and your inferiority complex that's irrationally projecting pro-america sentiments onto my message

>>muh clairvoyance tells me you're from brazil lel
but...then maybe you should feel bad about where you're from, if your public education system has failed you to the extent that you've conceptually failed to grasp the hypothetical nature of a statement beginning with "if"
>>
>>19166080
>"lol hypothetical nature of a statement"
>when his post gave no allusions to anything that could be considered "hypothetical"
i shouldn't be surprised, the american education system is pretty trash. Your stupidity isn't much of a surprise

>but it's literally
>literally
>he's pretending i was being literal and not mocking him, just so that he can salvage some form of a cheap retort
never change americunt
>>
>>19165592
o yea
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.