[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so a friend and I were messing around with a ouija board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 16357431874.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
16357431874.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>so a friend and I were messing around with a ouija board a couple nights ago

>at first it was just us being dumb spelling out words for laughs but then the the planchette wouldn't move no matter how hard we tried

>i'll admit it unnerved me but then it start to circle the board in slow clockwise fashion, never spelling out a single thing

>my friend asked it to stop and it did, only for it fling the planchette across the room

>I sat there too scared to move but he right away picked up the board and planchette and put it away

>after that night i was a little on edge but it wasn't till last night i began to hear whispers right before i go to sleep

>i can't make out what they are saying but they always sound like they are far behind me

im scared, am i being attacked by spirits?
how do i stop it?
>>
welcome to the game. It wont stop until you are above the age of 20
>>
Fuck man, u fucked up! Try to research how to get rid of it.
>>
>>19163603
Cast out the spirits in the name of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19163603
Pray to Jesus Christ man That's all I know to tell ya
>>
tell them to fuck off
>>
>>19164000
Fucking this, whisper back tell him to speak up or STFU
>>
>>19163603
You didn't dismiss the spirit. Now it will stay with you FOREVER!!! Say hello to your new friend for me!
>>
>>19163603
Mate, you need to get some garlic FAST
>>
You're lucky. I wish spirits and demons would talk to me. Is there any way I can play weejee online?
>>
>>19163700
In the name of Jesus, it works.
>>
bitch run
>>
>>19163603
too lazy to dig up the ghost puncher green text

but yeah, punch them. or jerk off at them. w/e
>>
Pray over a bowl or something with water in it to make it holy. Dip your hand in and flick the holy water droplets over person who interacted with spirit. While doing so you need to talk aloud as if you are communicating to the spirit. Thank it for revealing itself to you. Ask it nicely to leave you alone or for my case... get out of my friends body. Be calm and show NO FEAR. Spirits are generally just going to fuck with you for fun untill it gets bored. Its like they get kicks out of your fear.You could be in serious danger though depending on the power of the spirit you have interacted with. I have witnessed full body possession from the ouija board and it is the scariest thing ive witnessed in my life. What ive said sounds dumb but im sure at this point if your posting for help youve got no one else. I know the feeling!! You cannot tell anyone else because they will think you are crazy.
>>
OP.

Ask God for protection. You don't have to subscribe to any particular religion. Just understand that everything that was, is, and can be, are all threads of the big tapestry that is God.

You pray to God, every holy being above, and below, us will be on your side. The stronger you have faith in god and that you are being protected, that demons are not welcome, the stronger you can protect yourself from them.

Jesus's name has power, no matter if you believe he is the messiah and son of god or not. He was a very powerful man, whos love for mankind knows no bounds. His spirit, energy, and the universe that honours his name, will protect you if you sincerely ask it.

Know that I too love you OP. Feel my energy entering your room as you read this. I'm just a man, but Im one of the many children on this earth with blessed gifts. Feel my energy in your room, like the onset of goosebumps, know that we are with you.

If you are lying to me OP, and I find no evil spirits, I'll know.
>>
https://www.tineye.com/search/72395d000c8cd4f98422be03d202484b59dc4f54/
>>
>>19164202
>https://www.tineye.com/search/72395d000c8cd4f98422be03d202484b59dc4f54/

I hope you know that literally no one thought that was OP's room and that all of us, but you apparently, understood it was a

>pic semirelated
thing.

if you are going to be an insecure cancerous tripfag, can you at least TRY to pretend like you are not retarded.

How is anyone on this board supposed to tolerate you when you are too stupid and clueless to get something simple like OP's post. You are definitely not qualified to be here.
>>
>>19163603
Can you record yourself on livestream? Maybe it will show up for people to see or hear.
>>
>>19163603
You never closed the door? Great going, genius.
>>19163700
>>19163704
>>19164130
>>19164179
Good grief, religious posting... there are other options than Christianity, you know.
>>
File: 35465476445.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
35465476445.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>19164646
NO!
There is only the god!

The power of Christ compells you! The power of Christ compells you!
>>
>>19164646
>op asks on advise to get rid of spirits
>gives answers and advise as op asked
>hurr durr stop doing what op asks for hurr durr
>>
File: not that compelling.jpg (52KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
not that compelling.jpg
52KB, 640x537px
>>19165354
It's all the same shit though.

>>19164735
Okay champ.
>>
>>19163603
>Use Ouija board again
>Get more spirits
>Tell them to have sex with the first batch
>Spirit babies
>???
>Profit

But seriously, do it again, then say goodbye on the board. DO NOT burn the board, get rid of it, or desecrate it in any way. Say goodbye, then store it in a cupboard, or something.
>>
>>19163603
you fucking dumbass.
>>
OP, pray to God and ask for Jesus Christ's help.
>>
>>19165465
this
>>
>>19163603
Fisheye lens?
Explain?
>>
File: 1497724153423.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497724153423.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>19163603
Increased the brightness and clarity.
>>
>>19164179
"17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”
18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you."

for those who follow and obey the authority is already given. You're not supposed to retreat and pray but to use it. when demons manifested Jesus would just tell them to shut up and get out
>>
>>19164031
Literally what I do and most back off who aren't serious
>>
>>19163603
get a real priest to bless and smoke your house and yell and curse
tell them to move along this is your house now
>>
>>19163603
Live stream it.
>>
>>19165537
Is this real? looks like something you'd hang on your door
>>
>>19163603
you have to dismiss the spirit properly. If you do this then it will leave you alone. Do not destroy the board in any way, other wise you fucked.
>>
>>19163603

roll up the ouija board into a dildo shape and ram it up your asshole and then start masturbating, this makes the spirits uncomfortable, make sure to moan and say yes fuck me up the ass daddy, this is sure to make them leave and not return

ure welcome
>>
>>19164646
>Good grief, religious posting
Oh ok, so its ridiculous to be religious, even though were talking about spirits.
If you don't have an alternate solution then stfu.
>>
Jerk off
>>
File: 1497852891036.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
1497852891036.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
>>19164169
>>
>>19163603
except ouija boards dont work
/thread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.