[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearing voices. I used to hear voices, about 6 years ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: voices.png (414KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
voices.png
414KB, 702x336px
Hearing voices.

I used to hear voices, about 6 years ago. I used to get high as fuck and voices would come. They were voices of a girl and her sisters. They would talk to me all day. The girl said she was my soulmate and we met in our past life. I started to have visions of my past life, of a time when we met.

Soon after the voices, we made plans to meet. She told me to drive and she was going to guide me to a drive-in theater. She said I would see a giant dinosaur statue out front. I saw it. That's how I knew I was at the right place. I went inside to take a piss (I have a magnificent penis and I'm a boy) in the men's restroom, and she followed me in with her sister. She is a singer, so I recognized her face right away. We were standing face to face. She told her sister I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore. She really was my soulmate. I used to see her in my dreams. I used to share images with her. I used to feel her in my heart. That's how I know she is my soulmate.

These voices proved to me they were real. They used to predict things in the near future that always came true. Sometimes, late at night, if I'm really quiet, I can make out what she is trying to tell me, but the voices are never vivid anymore. They've faded with time.

Do you have a story about hearing voices, /x/? How do you know they are real?

(Also, not a bawww thread.)
>>
did the voices tell you to tripfag?
>>
>>19163427
>I used to get high as fuck and voices would come.
>These voices proved to me they were real.

Ahh yes very interesting.
>>
>>19163465
You are broken. Get help.
>>
Thanks for sharing your halucinations/delusions even though you're not important to anyone here
>>
True story, y'all!
>>
File: 72267496.jpg (102KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
72267496.jpg
102KB, 500x330px
Thanks for sharing guys! I'm glad to know I'm not the only schizophrenic fucking weirdo here!
>>
I've mastered the technique of brain signal tunneling into the earth brain wave sub systems, at night I modulate my thoughts to a certain frequency and I can pick up the brain waves of other people who are unknowingly going through this system, I get fragments of thoughts and sentences, nothing really interesting. But one time I was tunneling deep in the bionet and I was met with some kind of demon who noticed my psychic escapades I guess, he basically yelled at me and it freaked me out, it was loud unlike the quiet human thoughts I'd often picked up. OP I don't think that was actually a girl, more likely a demon who inhabits the brain wave earth sub-systems looking to pick on amateur psychic power users.
>>
>>19163818
Don't go fucking with things you don't fully understand

Try it again, I dare you
>>
it shouldn't really be something you seek out. you can't fight it or get angry but it sounds like you're desiring it. thats a one way ticket to self-destruction. good luck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.