[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this on the deep web recently. I've been obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (16KB, 512x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 512x221px
I found this on the deep web recently. I've been obsessed with trying to decipher these symbols. The subreddit on this died I suppose. What do you know about this /x/? How much has been solved?
>>
https://rjzdqt4z3z3xo73h.onion
Here's the URL.
>>
>>19163342
The wavelengths probably represents the 7 colors spectrum

That's all i could see
>>
>>19163359
Check the onion link anon. There's a lot more
>>
eww pedo pls go
>>
>>19163364
1. I'm on mobile right now
2. I tried adding .tor2web.org at the end and i waited for 5 minutes to end up closing up the page
3. I never went on the deepweb from all the years i've heard about it even tho lately i've had wanted to start browsing it but i don't have 2 USB keys for the whole TOR/tails bundle
4. Isn't TOR watched by the FBI or something now?
>>
This is from a video game lol.
>>
>>19163370
>>19163380
But there is nothing like that on the site?
I'll check it soon..
>>
>>19163380
Try adding .link at the end of the URL
>Yes it always was. This isn't an illegal site because it has one page, so it's not a problem.

Also the site has three audio files. Windows Defender pegs them as malware when you download them. So yeah. That's all there is. Bunch of strange symbols and three audio files which are pure noise.

The site is called
>How will you tell the world
>>
>>19163390
Which game is that?
>>
>>19163403
Can't remember, saw a streamer playing it once. Lemme find it i'll get back to you.
>>
>>19163403
I'm not the guy who told you he'd get back to you, but it's called Welcome To The Game.
>>
>>19163402
>pure noise.
Nothing on spectograms or deepsound etc.?
>>
File: niggame.png (292KB, 866x573px) Image search: [Google]
niggame.png
292KB, 866x573px
>>19163403
Hey, the game is called "The Game 2.0"

I remember seeing OP's exact image, I'm pretty sure they have real onion sites embedded into the game, it's literally a game where you're sitting a desk, searching through onion links to find clues to a mystery, and there's a serial killer outside looking for you.

One of those, augmented reality types.
>>
>>19163417
Indie game ?
>>
>>19163425
Is it better than Ingress?
>>
What do you think it means? Someone spent a lot of time and effort to share this with the world. Any thoughts on why?
>>
>>19163432
Ingress?
>>
>>19163438
The augmented reality game prior to Pokemon GO. It's also by Niantic.
>>
>>19163434
You said they had audio files on the site with malwares in em, there's your clue lol
>>
>>19163352
Alot of images were blocked and 1 audiofile on 3 worked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.