[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I love paranormal stuff, I try everything to experience anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: girl,-pencil,-ghost-154921.jpg (268KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
girl,-pencil,-ghost-154921.jpg
268KB, 1920x1200px
So I love paranormal stuff, I try everything to experience anything from the other side, but no luck so far.
How come?
>>
I wish I could help you. I was given a ritual years ago to expand my perceptions, but it appears to have been installed as a bolt-on modification to my arithmetic ability rather than as anything more conventionally amenable to instruction. Also, it's painful to use.
>>
Smoke some DMT.
>>
>>19162621
tell me about it dude, bolt-on modifications are the worst. and i haven't even noticed any change in my arithmetic ability. i'm starting to think i got ripped off honestly
>>
>>19162621
>>19162638
A what now?
>>
>>19162644
The other guy is fucking with you, if he had the same experience I had he'd know the price I paid was losing most of my capacity for mathematics.
>>
>>19162621
what was the ritual?

>>19162611
sleep paralysis is the most /x/ thing you can do without drugs

sleep 6 hours, wake up and browse the net for 20 minutes
get back and fall asleep, go to sleep on your back and listen to you breathing or feel your heartbeat. Ignore the mental chatter, it will get to you and in some mornings it might ruin everything. It all boils down to catching yourself whenever some thoughts get you and enjoying the physical relaxation

you might experience everything, from sensations of flying, falling, noises get amplified, sometimes you might feel a scary presence right next to you (I never open my eyes), feelings of getting chocked or something pushing you down, if I ride the wave sometimes I get in a random lucid dream
>>
>>19162611
Suggestions, consider any and all following:
>>19162624 is crap but certainly can give you _some_ experiences, maybe even with some spiritual theme.

>>19162621
>>19162638
>>19162651
The "bolt-on modification" thing is likely to be some bullshit, barring something unnecessarily convoluted that's about as subtle and practical as stabbing yourself in the gut to alleviate high blood pressure or outright shenanigans. Most rituals that aren't bullshit won't have side effects or any "prices" like that to pay unless someone fucked something up or the side-effect wasn't a side effect but one of the preplanned goals of the ritual.

I'd appreciate details though, to verify how much of a troll it is.

Aside from that, OP.
> I try everything to experience anything from the other side, but no luck so far.
>How come?
Did you really sought out such kind of stuff? Not just reading pastas online, but regular, disciplined and daily practice of any esoteric tradition, seeking out haunted places and so on?

A thing many practitioners who got anywhere beyond "teenage internet witch" notice is that with progress in their practices weird stuff happens to them more often (though it depends on what practices), though it may be as much an improved perception and a bias and increased attention toward potentially spooky shit.

Either way, there's plenty of practices, rituals, even daily meditation done properly and again - with discipline - may create some interesting effects for you to notice, even if most of them you'll be able to brush off as psychological or psychosomatic effect.
>>
>>19162668
Assemble a rectangular grid of randomly chosen simple math problems. Addition. Subtraction. Multiplication. Division. Hundreds of them. Thousands of them. Assemble so many that it would be impossible for you to solve them all at one sitting before you would pass out from exhaustion. Extend the grid across multiple pages to do this - print up a fat stack of worksheets just to make sure.

Now sit down and start doing basic arithmetic until you pass out. And as you're doing it, pay attention to every single individual problem. Try to get a perfect score!

If you were me, you'd get anywhere from two dozen to two hundred problems in before hallucinating and that you're catching fire and being dragged into an alternate earth where coruscating energy fields wrap across ruins inhabited only by curious alien science teams.
>>
>>19162683

so you did math until you passed out? what did you experience after?
>>
>>19162668
>sleep paralysis is the most /x/ thing you can do without drugs
Look at this pleb.

I tip my fedora to you sir, great contribution to our r/atheism community!
>>
>>19162693

I honestly don't get you post, whatever sarcasm or snark was in it really went over me
>>
>>19162690
As I said, the alt-earth view with the fire, ruins, alien scientists. I could never explore much. Being out there was painful, like fire, and I seemed like some kind of ghost when I was. I would mostly (I admit) kind of poke myself out into the ruinscape and scream about all the pain, so I confess to being a poor neighbor for the aliens studying earth, but in my defense the burning sensation was really distracting.

I fucking hated math classes after this started happening. Math classes kept assigning homework and I kept trying to do it... Ever since then it's been a problem of inadequate bravery, because it's totally repeatable and I did it thousands of times, but I kind of have to be willing to walk through fire, and I was only willing to do that in exchange for academic success. Now I kind of don't get anything out of it.
>>
>>19162644
>>19162651
i was joking you maniac. you're talking delusional white noise nonsense
>>
>>19162781
It's not really a delusion. There isn't a payload of "oh and I believe all of these things I WILL RAGE IF YOU DOUBT THEM", just a very peculiar reality frame through which to parse exotic content.

I don't necessarily believe anything is going on beyond a neural short-circuit of some kind, but it's consistent, repeatable, and interesting. In spite of the sensation of pain, it doesn't seem to injure me. It just sucks. I've been looking recently for something that makes me want to push into it as much as math classes did so I can extract more of that interestingness.
>>
>>19162702
>I fucking hated math classes after this started happening. Math classes kept assigning homework and I kept trying to do it... Ever since then it's been a problem of inadequate bravery, because it's totally repeatable and I did it thousands of times, but I kind of have to be willing to walk through fire, and I was only willing to do that in exchange for academic success. Now I kind of don't get anything out of it.
So are the homework hard now?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.