[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality is stranger than fiction, yet you all wallow in conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sark-aerial.jpg (2MB, 2211x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Sark-aerial.jpg
2MB, 2211x1458px
Reality is stranger than fiction, yet you all wallow in conspiracy theories that aren't even that cool

Let's pretend they're real for a moment. Half of them are boring and just kind of dumb. They don't really make sense. They don't fit in reality. If they were real they wouldn't be that interesting

Reality is weirder. Gravity, black holes, photons, the speed of light, artificial intelligence.

You people are walking down the wrong path to interesting true obscure topics. Come to /sci/
>>
That's exactly what bothers me most about this board, anon. I'm glad you brought it up.

Everyone should know that there are things they don't know.

Sure spoops are spoopy but honestly if you were really "SO INTERESTED" you'd be innawoods right now.

So, why not more threads about the real mysticism, the ones that are actually relevant? Be it occult, religion, spirituality, theories and alternate perspectives, or just plain truth bombs.

I dunno I guess im just done with skinwalkers and sasquach
>>
>>19162043
Agreed, but people can't understand physics so for them it's just "the boring world" and they start seeking """"""""""""magick"""""""""""
>>
Been lurking /sci/
Im only here in case
anons post suicidal stuff.

Inb4 cuck fag etc

Suicidal people tend to be more
creative and intelligent.
What if by stopping someone here
from an hero you get a great artist
or writer or director?

Also shutting down fake conspiracies
is fun.
>>
>>19162043
>Gravity
Space is a vacuum, matter will attract matter because it has nowhere else to go. Density determines matter, momentum determines how likely it is for that matter to stick together.

>Black holes
the apex end of the gravity equation, max density = max attraction. Simple. The jets on either side are the matter that misses, and the momentum sends it back out of the equaiton

>photons
Units of peaks in a light wave. Same as electrons being peaks in voltage. There are no singular particles, just waves. What scientists call a particle is a maxed out wave.

>the speed of light
max speed? it's the highest data record-able, so anything surpassing it will simple be recorded as the max data.

>A.I.
Human intellegence is fucking stupid. Look at how I type. AI is just taking enough bits to make a brain as complex as a human, and then pre-writing it with basic functions on how to survive, then teaching it for years and years how to do things. It will probable end up with fetishes, misunderstandings, incorrect political beliefs. The same thing as humans. It takes a good 24 years of constant experience before one is even able to be talked to. Again, look at how I am typing.

Those things are all easy OP. They're pointless.

we want to figure out how to make sex slaves out of energy
>>
The problem with that is we're probably wrong about most things that a lot of people think are facts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.